Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Masochist

Tainted Love

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Kohaku has a round with Hisoka while manipulating him in the progress.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-21 - Updated: 2013-04-21 - 469 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eleven: Tainted Love:

By this time, Watari returned.

"Hey guys!" he said. "I've brought back some information of my own." Watari walked down the hall, poking his head in through the bedroom door. "Find anything here?" Tatsumi and Tsuzuki turned to him with grim looks on their faces.

"Do you want to go first or should I?" Watari asked. Tsuzuki gulped.

"Watari," he spoke. "This won't be easy to say." He took time to build up the theory that the evidence presented them with. Watari listened without saying a word.

"And you believe this girl is an influence behind Bon's behavior of late?" he asked.

"Yes," Tsuzuki and Tatsumi said together. Watari pondered this for a long while.

"Well that would explain it," he said at last.

"What?" Tsuzuki asked. The scientist paused to gather his words, knowing they wouldn't like this.

"The girl in question is a demon," he admitted.

"Oh look at you," a voice murmured. "So happy, feeling good, aren't you?" Hisoka slowly drew open his eyes. Kohaku sat on his chest, smirking. The shinigami was too much in an afterglow to be pissed off.

"Oh, it's you," he said. Kohaku stroked his throat. The child leaned down to his ear.

"I can make it even better," it whispered. Hisoka's eyes challenged it on that offer.

"Oh?" he asked. "Is that right?" The kitsune kissed him on the lips.

"Oh yes," it murmured. "Allow me to demonstrate." Hisoka smirked.

"Why would you do that?" he asked. Kohaku kissed him on the lips.

"Because," the kitsune whispered into the kiss. "We all deserve somebody to love, don't we?" The shinigami smirked. Somebody to love, huh? Hisoka almost laughed at the idea. Kohaku kissed his chest, its tongue slipping out for a little taste.

"Mmm," it purred. "The bitterness of your curse just excites me!" With each kiss downwards, Hisoka began to realize something. I… I don't care anymore. She can have him. Kohaku sucked hard on his abdomen.

"Oh!" Hisoka moaned. The kitsune glanced upwards.

"Am I going too fast?" it asked. "Should I stop?" Hisoka shook his head.

"No!" he said. "Keep going, please!"

"Yes!" the shinigami gasped. "Give me more! Ah!"

"Alright," his other 'lover' replied. Kohaku moved its mouth to his awakening member. Hisoka closed his eyes. It doesn't matter anymore. It doesn't matter. He doesn't matter. Somebody… to love…

Kohaku smirked, enjoying the taste of its toy. Hisoka tried to moan as quietly as possible, Jessie cuddled up next to the shinigami as another round of meaningless pleasure swept over him. At his second climax of the night, Hisoka resolved to forget his painful love for Tsuzuki and just not care anymore. Somebody to love. That couldn't hurt with these two, right? He never thought poison could be so sweet… and addictive.
Sign up to rate and review this story