Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Being Honest

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-21 - 17936 words

?Blocked
Being Honest

Author's notes

Okay here's chapter 30 for Pile Of lemon's! I'm sorry it took me so long to update the story, a lot of stuff has happened in my personal life, so time for writing has been a bit hard, but I'm glad to say that I hit a personal goal for this story. My goal being to get to 30 chapters as fast as possible. My next goal is to get this story to 50 chapters, so only 20 more to go! Anyways, I'd like to personally thank Slicerness and The Konoha Booze Hound; they helped me a lot in this chapter. They gave me a lot of ideas for this chapter is particular, so in a way, this is kinda their chapter and I'm just writing it.

So I hope you enjoy the chapter. Leave a review with your opinion, suggestions, or even an idea for a future chapters if you think of anything.

P.s. As some of you readers can tell I have rewritten most of The Two Immortal's. I'm still working on that story as well as Naruto's Journey, and War and Love, so just be aware that those stories will updated soon.

P.s.s. Me and Slicerness made a few mistakes with Hanabi. We both thought that she was about 12 years old, but she's actually 14. So as of right now she is 14 years old. We've also made a few changes to her physical appearance as well, but you'll find that out when you read that chapter once booze finishes with it.

This chapter will contain a bit of Naru/Hina, followed by a lot of Naru/Kin. Tayuya will also be in this chapter, but not in the pairing. YET. It'll make more sense when you read the text below.

So without further adieu, here's chapter 30.

_ _ _ _The Next Day At The Inuzuka Residence_ _ _ _

It was another great morning in the leaf village. The birds were chirping, the Sun was shining, and Kiba Inuzuka was twisting and turning in his bed. The reason for this was because he could still hear the screams and moans of his Sister getting fucked like the horny bitch she was. After a few more fitful turns Kiba heard the final scream of his Sister passing out. His eyes shot open as he sat up, waking up from his nightmare. 'What the hell was all that about? Why the hell did I dream about my Sister getting fucked by Naruto and Hinata? And why did I dream that Hinata kissed Hana? Man I gotta stop eating kibbles before I go to bed, they give me strange nightmares.' Kiba thought as he looked out his window and saw that it was morning. He got up and headed down to the kitchen, distractedly noticed his sister Hana wearing only a long light brown t-shirt with their clan symbol on the back and gray jogging pants making pancakes as she hummed to herself.

"Hey sis, you're up early. Did you go out for your morning jog already?" Kiba asked. Checking the refrigerator he grabbed a carton of orange juice and a cup before pulling out a chair for himself.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, I did. After everything that happened last night I decided to wake up a little earlier than usual. I actually just got back a few minutes ago. How come your up so early in the morning?" Hana asked. She was actually only telling half the truth, after the complete plowing she got from Naruto and Hinata she had gotten up at the crack of dawn to see that her cloths a cum covered mess. She remembered that she had given both of them a blow job so it must've been from that. After that she tried to stand, but her legs felt like jelly. She blamed the brutal ass fucking she'd gotten from Naruto shortly after that. So she quietly, and slowly, until she could feel her legs again anyway, went to her room and threw her sticky cloths into the trash before she went to her closet and put on the clothes she had on now. After that she still couldn't feel her legs very well so she decided to take a little jog to get the feeling back.

"What are you talking about? What happened yesterday?" Kiba asked as he poured himself another cup of juice.

"What, you don't remember? Ya know, when Naruto made you apologize to Hinata, and told us he was the Yondaime's son?" Hana said is disbelief. She turned sharply as she heard the glass Kiba was holding hit the floor and shatter.

"What! You're telling me that it wasn't a dream? Bu-but I thought I was dreaming that! Wait... that means you..." Kiba trailed off, his face adopting a mask of horror.

"It means I... ?" Hana asked slowly, rolling her wrist in the 'continue' gesture, all the while hoping he didn't remember her kissing Hinata.

"W-well I dreamed that Naruto told us that, yeah, but I also dreamed that you... k-kissed Hinata! I even heard you having sex with them! Please tell me that was a dream! Tell me I was dreaming that!" Kiba pleaded piteously.

Hana was shocked to find out he heard them last night, but she didn't want to mentally scar her own Brother so she came up with an idea. "What! How could you dream something like that? You sick little pervert!" Hana accused, mustering all the anger she could to make it seem more realistic.

"Wait! I can explain! I don't usually dream that. It was just my brain reacting to all the kibble I ate before bed!" He ignored Hana's disgusted face as he said this, "But you're not lying about Naruto being the Yondaime's son right?" Kiba asked, trying to change the subject as fast as possible.

"Yeah, he really is, but now that you've apologized to Hinata I don't have to worry about Naruto killing you. You're lucky that Mom didn't find out. She was a good friend of the Yondaime when he was alive. She would've been disappointed to hear what you've been doing. Now sweep up that broken glass, I don't want you to forget about it and step on it like you did last time." Hana said flatly as she finished making her breakfast and sat on the other side of the table. Kiba got up and headed to the backroom and get a broom and dust pan.

'Dammit I can't believe it. Naruto is actually the Fourth Hokage's son... but no worries, not even that's gonna make me stop! Naruto may have way more power than me, and he may even have more support, but I will make Hinata see that she belongs with me. Just because he's the son of a Kage doesn't mean a damn thing to me. But I'll leave her alone for the moment, maybe I can try to be her friend again. After that I can show her how much happier she could be with me! Naruto won't stand a chance.' Kiba absently noted he needed to work on his Evil Cackling no Justu™ as he grabbed the broom and headed back to the kitchen.

_ _ _ _With Naruto and Hinata: The Uzumaki Complex_ _ _ _

After a romantic time at the park, Naruto and Hinata returned home. Once there Hinata immediately showed him just how much she really cared for him for several hours. Later, the nude couple was lying in bed, cuddled together. Hinata had her head on Naruto chest as always, Naruto's arms wrapped around her. The peaceful silence was enjoyed by both as they slept. That was, until they were woken up by loud knocking at their front door. Naruto and Hinata opened their eyes as the banging continued.

"Ugh, morning already? Who the hell could be here already?" Naruto grunted. Hinata lifted her head up and nodded, "I'll check. I swear, it better not be Kiba or I'm going to neuter him with his own teeth." A very grumpy Hinata snapped as she turned on her Byakugan. She looked through the front door to see a male ANBU at their door waiting. "ANBU, I think Hokage-Sama wants us to report to her office." Hinata said as she turned her Byakugan off and looked at Naruto.

"Well I might as well answer the door. You gonna take a shower or start with breakfast first?" Naruto asked as he got off of the bed and grabbed his boxer.

"I'll start with breakfast, after that we can take a shower." Hinata replied as she got up and grabbed one of Naruto's orange shirts. Slipping it on she shimmied into a pair of icy blue panties. Deciding that was dressed enough to start the day the two headed out of the bedroom. Naruto heading for the door and Hinata the kitchen.

Naruto opened the door, but only enough that the ANBU could only see his head. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Sorry to interrupt your morning, but Tsunade-sama would like you and Hinata-sama to report to her office, ASAP." The ANBU said promptly.

"'Kay, thanks for the message." Naruto replied, closing the door as the ninja hopped away.

Naruto headed back to the kitchen, as soon as entered the room he stopped and looked at the sight in front of him. Hinata looked hot! Was the first thought he could process. She was wearing one of his orange shirts with the leaf symbol on the front, and a pair of very thin panties. Naruto felt an unusually high amount of arousal come over him as he stared at her.

"Stop staring at her and fuck her already..." The Fox cut in, "Remember, you're in heat right now. You may have only absorbed half a tail of chakra at the moment, but your own hormones with the added boost from my chakra are increasing your arousal to inhuman levels. Even more so than before... So stop being stupid and fuck the Hyuuga girls brain's out. I bet anything she knows you're staring at her already and wondering why you haven't started yet."

And as if to prove the demon's point Hinata's humming took on a distinctively seductive tone. He could practically see the smirk on her lips just by the sound she was making. She also started rocking her hips back and forth, that being the last straw as he felt his chakra decide for him, causing him to become painfully hard in an instant.

Grinning, he walked over to his girlfriend and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck as he caressed her abdomen "So Naruto, what did the ANBU want? Was I right when I guessed that Hokage-Sama wa-"' This was all she could say before she felt Naruto his hands slip underneath her shirt and onto her sides.

Naruto hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly began to pull them down. Hinata quickly moved everything to the side in preparation and put her hand's on the counter and spread her legs. Naruto pulled her panties down all the way and she kicked them to the side. He pulled down his boxers and kicked them to the side as well before he grabbed Hinata's waist and lined up his cock to her asshole.

"You know something, you look absolutely sinful right now. So why don't we skip breakfast and head straight to the main course, hm? How about you tell me how hard you want it Hinata, how hard do you want me to fuck you in the ass." Naruto whispered as he ran his hands up and down her sides.

"You know how hard I want it my love, I want you me pound my ass as hard as you can. I want every inch of your cock inside my body, and I want you to fill me with cum until I burst. The Hokage can wait for all I care." Hinata said. Naruto slammed his cock deep into her ass almost before she even finished the last sentence, her mini-rant turning him on even more. All he heard was a loud moan burst from her throat as he began to fuck her mercilessly. The sudden penetration of her anus not even bothering her a bit.

"Oh yes! Kami Faster! Pound me more! Oh Kami you're so good,! Fuck my asshole harder Naruto-kun! I don't care who hears me! Fuck me as hard as you can, make me walk into the Hokage's office with a limp!" She screamed, spurring the blond into doing just that.

"Damn. You're so fucking good Hinata. I'm almost there, I'm gonna fill you up with so much cum, you'll be dripping for days you horny slut." Naruto moaned as he got a tighter grip on her hips and slowed down, hammering his hips into her twice as hard.

"Please do Naruto-kun, fuck your Hyuuga whore! Kami you're pounding me harder than usual. Almost there!" Hinata's nails dug into the counter as she fought to stay upright, Naruto actually was fucking her harder than usual it seemed.

"Me too Hinata, I'm almost there. You must be looking forward to this, I don't think your ass has ever been this tight." He complimented, slapping her ass a few times before he thrust his hips forward with a grunt and came inside her, Hinata cumming just as she felt the first spurt of his seed enter her bowels.

Hinata could almost feel every drop of his cum as it painted her insides. She was used to taking in so much of his cum at once, but this time was different. He wasn't using the Jutsu he used to increase the amount, but she felt fuller than usual as he groaned and pumped even more into her. Small amounts of semen started to pour out of her as he kept cumming. After a few minutes Naruto pulled out, the two ninja breathing heavily "Kami... Naruto-kun, you came so much… inside me… I'm used to taking load after load of your cum but you came so much this time." Hinata gushed. She turned around and saw that Naruto's erection hadn't gone down even a millimeter.

"Sorry about that Hinata, you just look so gorgeous in my shirt I couldn't help myself." Naruto replied.

Hinata slowly took off the shirt and threw it next to the panties and boxers, before she got on her knees

"Don't worry about it, I love it when you cum so much, but I'm a little thirsty. I sure could go for my favorite drink right about now." she said as she grabbed Naruto's hard cock and opened her mouth, taking a whole eight inches in one gulp. She took a deep breath and slowly took the other half into her throat before she started sucking hard enough to cave in her cheeks while bobbing her head up and down.

Naruto could feel her throat working his cock like a pro. He could also feel her every moan as she dipped lower. "Ah, Hinata your mouth feels so good, I'm not gonna last very long if you keep this up." Naruto said. Hinata would have smiled if she could as she heard this. Sucking even harder she sped up further.

After almost five minutes of hard sucking Naruto already could feel his release coming. "Almost there Hinata, don't stop, keep sucking. You're so good with your mouth. You're getting better and better every time you suck me off." Naruto moaned. He held out as long as he could, but even his iron will shattered under her warm mouths urging and he groaned loudly, gripping her head tightly as he came, hard.

Hinata felt the large waves of cum pouring down her throat and was again surprised that Naruto was cumming so much. It only took seconds for her throat to be filled with cum and for it to start coming back up. She may have had to hasten her swallowing, but she loved the taste of it. She continued to drink his cum for several minutes, she stopped counting the mouthfuls, content to mindlessly swallow until Naruto pulled out and the rest of his load squirted onto her face. Naruto looked down to see Hinata's mouth wide opened, tongue hanging out as she caught the last few shots as his release ended.

"Mmm, Naruto-kun that was so good. You came so much again, I could barely keep up." Hinata said as she stood up and hopped on the counter-top.

"Just goes to show how good your blowjobs are getting. C'mon, let's hurry and take a shower, Baa-chan can wait a few more minutes." Naruto said, changing the subject fast. He didn't really know how to tell Hinata being in heat just yet, so he's stall until he could think of a way.

"Yeah, I could use a shower. Let's go." Hinata replied. Grabbing Naruto's hand she all but dragged him into the bathroom.

_ _ _ _Twenty Minutes Later_ _ _ _

Twenty minutes of getting more dirty than clean later and Naruto and Hinata left the bathroom and headed to the bedroom. They dried each other off and got dressed. Naruto wore his usual orange jump suit with his red and backed flamed coat, and Hinata decided to wear her mother's outfit again. Since Naruto told her that she looked beautiful in it. So after a few minutes of fixing their hair and brushing their teeth they put their headbands on and headed out into the village, walking towards Hokage tower.

The couple held hands as they walked. Hinata was overjoyed, she was walking with the love of her life in plain sight of the whole village, acting like a couple would. To her it felt like a dream. Speaking of, she'd had so many dreams of her and Naruto walking in the village like this that it was quite literally a dream come true. She had finally got half of her life's dream to come true. The other half was to be the head of her clan and have Naruto at her side as the Hokage.

As they were walking she noticed she liked the looks they were getting, some of the villagers were so happy to see the young Hyuuga heiress had finally gotten her man. For those who didn't know of her crush, they were happy the hero of the village had gotten himself a girlfriend. Naruto didn't notice the looks the villagers were giving the lovely couple as they walked as the Kyuubi was currently having a talk with him.

"So will your chakra always do that, or will I be in control? As much as I love the sex with Hinata I don't wanna drag her to the bedroom by her hips every time I get the urge to fuck." Naruto said to the fox.

"Well I bet the Hyuuga couldn't mind that..." Kyuubi said slyly. "but I'm unsure about it, you're the first male I've been sealed into. My previous containers didn't go through this, as they were female. I don't think it will, it should settle down eventually. But i'm more curious how you're going tell your mate about this. I'm surprised you didn't tell her when you banged her in the kitchen. She was suspicious of your increased virility."

'I agree, I think she knows something up, but I'll tell her today. We're supposed to spend some time together today, and with everything going on we haven't had much time to settle down and talk. So once we do a few things I'll take her out to lunch and go to the park or something and tell her there. I just hope she doesn't punch me out like Sakura-chan used to...' Naruto cringed as he thought about what her Jyuuken could do to him.

"Well hows about I tell her? I know much more about this then you do, so I'm sure she'll understand. Besides, I think she'll like it. What girl in the world would get mad that their mate will desire them indefinitely? Anything she does will arouse you, and will lead you both into the bedroom, guaranteed." Kyuubi pointed out.

'I don't know. I think she'll like it more coming from me then you. No offense or anything, but I think she doesn't like the fact that you take over at times. The last time I didn't warn her about you taking over at the dinner she was pretty pissed.' He replied.

"I can't blame her I guess, who would like the fact that another voice came out of your mouth? She'll have to get used to the fact though. Oh, and you've arrived at the Hokage tower." The fox suddenly interrupted himself.

"So Hinata-chan, what do you think Baa-chan wants to talk about?" Naruto asked as he turned to look at her.

"I don't know, let's find out." She replied as they entered the Hokage tower. They were greeted by Shizune and headed upstairs to the Hokage's office, only to find Tsunade and Hiashi talking.

"Finally you two decided to show up. What took you two so long?" Tsunade half-demanded as Hiashi turned around and looked at Naruto and Hinata.

"Sorry about that Baa-chan, it took us awhile to get dressed and stuff. Hello Hiashi, didn't expect to see you here." Naruto replied.

"Hello Father, is something wrong?" Hinata asked as she closed the door behind them.

"No, nothings the matter my dear daughter. It's just that me, Hanabi, and the rest of the clan have returned. Tsunade-sama called for me almost as soon as I got back to the manor. Naruto, have you been treating my oldest daughter right?" Hiashi gave Naruto a stern look.

"Of course I am, I give her nothing but my respect, I love her. Were you the reason why we were called?" He looked at Tsunade questioningly.

"No, actually I called you all here because there's something that we need to discuss and I feel that Hiashi should be here. So take a seat, we've got alot to talk about and little time." Tsunade half-answered as Naruto, Hinata took their seats next to Hiashi.

"Now Naruto it has come to my attention that you've met your father, is that correct?" Tsunade started off.

"yeah, I did. I have to say I was surprised when I saw him. When he told me he was my father I was even more surprised, but I can understand why no one told me who he was." Naruto answered. Hiashi and Tsunade gained a surprised look at his maturity.

"So I see you found out, I must say Naruto I didn't expect you to meet him, but how did you go about meeting him?" Hiashi inquired, wanting to know more of the story.

"I would like to know as well." Tsunade added.

'Well when I was in eight-tailed state, I was just about to destroy the seal, because I couldn't come up with an answer for the questions Pein was asking me. I felt that I was useless and nothing more, so when I went to tear off the seal, my father grabbed my hand and stopped me. After that he told me that he was my Father." Naruto shrugged, like it was an everyday occurrence.

"Well when the Kyuubi told me that you knew who your father was, I was a bit surprised. The Shiki Fuujin is still a mystery. The fourth only explained the seal to the third before his passing, but the reason why I called here for was because I wanted to ask if you wanted to take on the Namikaze name." Tsunade said. Hiashi and Hinata looked a little stunned at the question, Naruto less so.

"Lady Tsunade, don't you think Naruto is a little too young to take on the Namikaze name? That would come with being the head of his clan, a big responsibility. I myself was good friends with Minato and his wife, they helped me in my training to become the head of my clan, but don't you think Naruto should be a little older before he take on his duties? Hiashi spoke up.

"I agree with you Hiashi, I personality think that he should be older, but this what Minato and Kushina wished for. When Naruto was strong enough to handle himself. I think he proved that he was strong enough to have the Namikaze name when he beat Pein. Plus, he's seventeen, I think that's the perfect age for him to decide. So Naruto, would you like to change your last name to your original one and take up headship of the Namikaze clan?" Tsunade offered.

"Well I'm not sure about it yet. I mean I don't know a thing about my mother's clan name and I don't like the feeling of just ditching her last name for my father's." Naruto admitted.

"Well I can see why you would feel like that, but I will tell you what I know about her. Her name was Kushina Uzumaki and she was from the village of Uzushiogakure. It's ninja were renowned for their fūinjutsu, and their notoriously long live spans. It even gained the title The Village of Longevity. She lived there until the age of 10. That was when the third great ninja war started. At the time most of the other countries saw Uzushiogakure as a high level threat, so it was destroyed. Luckily, there were some survivors. But most of them spread out, all over the elemental nations. After some time in the village she met a young ninja named Minato Namikaze, your father, once they married they almost immediately had you." Tsunade explained, leaving a few things out that she didn't want to tell Naruto just yet.

"Kushina Uzumaki..." Naruto mumbled. It was nice to have a little back story aside from her letter. "Was she strong? What kind of Ninja was she?" He asked.

"Yes she was strong, actually she was a candidate for the title of the Yondaime, but she passed that honor to your father, as she knew it was his dream. They were a pretty strong team in their teen years. Your mother actually taught your father some of the sealing Jutsu from her village. She even helped him with his signature technique, the Hiraishin. She had a very rare blood limit that was even rare among her clan. I think it was called Chakra Chain's." Tsunade continued.

"Wow, she did that all that? What exactly did the Chakra Chains do?' Naruto asked eagerly. Hinata couldn't help but smile, she was happy that Naruto was finally hearing about his mother.

"Exactly what the name suggests. She could make chains from her chakra and control them with her own will. Not even the Sharingan could keep up with their speed and unpredictability. Your mother had the power to change the shape and size of the chains, she could even turn them into blades. The Hyuuga clan even tested one of their members against her. It didn't go so well. Isn't that right, Hiashi." Tsunade threw a smirk at the man next to her.

"Ah, well, in my defense, how was I supposed to know that the blades could cut through my rotation? Besides, do you know what she made me do when I lost that match! She made me pay for her usual ramen binge for a whole month!" Hiashi seethed, everyone could see a vine pop up on the side of his head.

"But that aside Naruto, I would like to know if you would like to change your last name. Your full name would be Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, and you would have access to both the information we have about both clans and well as information on Uzushiogakure." She offered.

"Do you think I would be ditching the Uzumaki name Baa-chan? I mean it is the last name I was given after all." He replied.

"In my opinion you won't, your parents wanted you to live a normal life. If Sarutobi would've given you the Namikaze name when you were little a lot of your parents enemies would have come after you. so he wanted to wait till you were either older or strong enough to take it on. I think you would be fulfilling the wished of your parent's. Doing the clan proud." Tsunade explained.

Naruto began to think it over, but he was still confused. He didn't know if he was making the right choice. "Hinata what do you think I should do?" Naruto turned to ask his girlfriend.

"It's your choice Naruto-kun. Just remember, I fell in love with Naruto. It doesn't matter if it's Uzumaki or Namikaze. While I agree with Tsunade-sama I will go with whatever you think is best." Hinata said truthfully.

"Well I think you've got your answer Baa-chan, I'll change my last name." Naruto decided.

"I'll update your profile as soon as possible. Now Hiashi if there's anything you want to add, do it now, as I've got something for Naruto and Hinata to do." She said.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. Naruto, I would like you and Hinata to have dinner at the Hyuuga mansion next week. There are things that I would like to discuss. My other daughter Hanabi has grown very fond of you, she has been wanting to see the both of you lately. So is next week good for the two of you?" Hiashi asked as he got up from the chair.

"That's a perfect time. Me and Hinata were planning on spending some time together today, so we'll see you next week." Naruto said, shaking Hiashi's hand before the older man nodded and left.

Tsunade was all business as the two teens took their seats. "I have mission's for you both, but I'll let you go so you can have enjoy the day a bit before business. I think that with everything going on time has been very limited for you both. How does starting at lunchtime sound for you two?" She offered.

"Well at least I get to spend a few hours with Naruto-kun today, it's better than nothing. What exactly are our mission's?" Hinata questioned.

"Well for you Hinata, I need you and Kurenai on gate duty today. Since the other two decided to pass their time by arm wrestling they both ended up spraining their wrists it will be just you two. They should be fine by tomorrow. Kurenai will be waiting for you." The Hokage informed her charge.

"What about me Baa-chan, what mission am I getting?" Naruto asked, a little less enthusiastic now that he'd heard Hinata's mission.

"Well I never thought I would utter these word's but... I'm giving you your first solo A-rank mission." Tsunade threw in an exaggerated cringe as she said this, making Hinata giggle and Naruto pout.

"My first A-rank on my own, yes! I cant wait! What is it, do I have to save a Priestess, or princess from certain danger, save a small village form a gang of rouge ninja, or-' Was all he could say before Tsunade reached across the desk and flicked his forehead, sending him ass-over-end off the back of the chair in a very painful backflip.

"Shut up brat, it's none of those. Now I would normally give Kakashi these kind of missions, but seeing as he's out of the village. You're my next choice, now shut up and listen!" Tsunade threatened. "Do you remember going with Jiraiya to one of Orochimaru's hideouts a few weeks after Sasuke left the village?" She asked, pleased that Naruto didn't react to Sasuke's name.

"Yeah I remember, that place had so many traps me and Sakura could barely go anywhere without setting something off. Why, what's so special about that place?" He asked.

"Well it turns out we weren't the only ones who found that hideout. A few of the sound ninja were coming back from a mission and they found it. They figured that it was one of Orochimaru's hideouts, but since he was dead, and it wasn't like he could do anything to them, a few of them went inside. After some loud scream's only one of them managed make it out alive. He made it back to the village and told the ANBU that the rest were dead. They had set off traps set all over the compound. He even told them that it was the place where Orochimaru did most of his sick experiments. He said there were room's full of data on pretty much everything. When he looked at the computer your name as well as the Kyuubi's popped up. Before the ANBU could finish speaking to him though he died." Tsunade explained.

"Me and the Kyuubi? What information could he possibly have about us?" Naruto wondered.

"That's what I want you to find out. If you get that data we could find out why Sasuke is so strong and what kind of information he's got on you as well. Plus all the data from his experiments will help us quite a bit. Some of it may have gotten past human testing so it's safe to use. Don't give me that look, people were tortured for those technique's, and if their medical in nature than burning them would be like saying those prisoner's pain and suffering was for nothing. I've already made a deal with the Rice Country Daimyo. I've agreed to help him with food and supplies, since most villages don't trust the sound village, and we get first dibs, as it were, on any of Orochimaru's bases that are found in his country." Tsunade dismissed them with a wave of her hand as she finished talking.

"Wow Naruto, your first solo A-rank. How do you feel?" Hinata asked, once they were out of the tower and walking through the village.

"I feel great, but I'm starting to wonder what information Orochimaru has on me. Oh well, find out later today I guess, let's walk around. We've got plenty of time together, so let's make it last." Naruto suggested with a smile.

"Well since we've got dinner with my father and sister later this week, let's find you some dress clothes. Dinner at the house are always formal, and my father is a very traditional man. He won't like it if you showed up wearing your orange jumpsuit."Hinata said before leading him to Koromaru's Fancy Dress.

As soon as they entered a female employee greeted them. Hinata asked if she could help them find the perfect outfit for Naruto. As they were talking Naruto already felt like running out of the store and heading to the safety of Ichiraku's, but before he could Hinata had grabbed his sleeve and held on to him. Naruto felt like she had just read his mind or something. After a few more minutes the female employee had a few outfits picked out for him. She gave them to Naruto before shooing him off to the fitting room, Hinata was sitting down waiting for Naruto to dress.

'Why do I have to wear this thing again? I've never had to wear one before. All this just to impress Hiashi." Naruto thought as he tried on the clothes.

"You're so whipped! Hahaha. I can't believe you let her drag you here. If I didn't know better I think you liked it when she's in control." Kyuubi teased.

'In your dreams. It's just that her father might be very traditional, and I don't wanna break any of them. So I have to dress differently for this. I just hope I won't have to try on so many of these...' He mused, not to thrilled about the uncomfortable clothes he had to try on. He opened the fitting room door as he finished up to model himself for Hinata.

Hinata watched Naruto walk out of the fitting room with hungry eyes, he cleaned up well. Naruto was wearing black silk pants with a black top opened up with a white t-shit, finished off with black shoes. Hinata looked him up and down for several long seconds, she couldn't believe how good looking Naruto was in a suit. She than noticed the burnt orange tie he was wearing, but seeing as it was a rather dark shade of orange she it go.

"Wow Naruto-kun, you look amazing. The first suit you tried on turned out to be the best." She said.

"You think so? I mean I don't normally wear these things so I'm a little confused as to what looks good." He replied, swiveling back and forth in front of the mirror.

"I'm very sure. Let's hurry and buy it, I want to go to a few other places." Hinata told him. Naruto walked back into the changing room and changed back. A few minutes later they left the store, Naruto's new clothes in hand.

After that they spent the last couple of hours walking around the village, going to a few clothing stores as they talked, before they knew it was already lunch time. Luckily, Hinata had thought ahead and brought some food for a picnic, so Naruto and Hinata went to Naruto's favorite spot, sitting on the fourth Hokage's head. As Naruto got the blanket laid out Hinata got the food out of the storage scrolls and got it ready to eat.

After they had eaten their meal in comfortable silence, enjoying the scenery, Naruto looked over at Hinata and simply looked at her. Taking in how beautiful she was, he still couldn't that someone like her have loved him so much. He was going to do everything he could to keep her happy, he promised, he just hoped telling her he was in heat wasn't going backfire on him. "Hinata-chan there's something I need to tell you. You wanted me to be honest with you and tell you everything, so keeping this from you would break the promise I made to you." He said slowly.

"What is it Naruto-kun? You know you can tell me anything, no matter what it is." Hinata said. The warm smile she gave him calmed him down, a smile making it's way onto his face as well.

"Well this is the last thing I have to tell you, after this you'll know everything about me. Remember this morning when you asked me why I came so much?" He asked, speaking normal speed again.

"Of course, it wasn't exactly hard to notice... but why ask me something like that?" Hinata asked, confused and amused at the same time.

"Well... you see... hmm. How can I put this in words?" Naruto said hesitantly, he still hadn't exactly come up with a way to tell her.

"Naruto is it something only the Kyuubi can explain to me? If it is you can give him control this time, I wont be mad." She said. She was a little concerned though, what was it that Naruto was trying to tell her?

"Are you sure, I mean me and him don't wanna get you mad again, even though you gave us permission." He confirmed.

"I told you it's alright, I'm just glad you asked me this time. I just hated that you never gave me any kind of warning or anything." She clarified.

Naruto blinked, he hadn't thought of that. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, and when he opened them Hinata saw his eyes had gone from a light ocean blue to a dark red. "Hello my dear, it's nice to meet you once again. You know I really didn't want to spoil your little romantic picnic, but I guess this couldn't wait, so you want to know what the boy was trying to tell you right?" The great fox said. He was surprised as well, she was taking his appearance better than usual.

"Yes, Kyuubi-san, tell me what Naruto couldn't say. I would like to hurry this up if you wouldn't mind. We both have missions today and I'm trying to get what time I can in with the short time we have." Hinata said politely but simply.

"I must say, you've gotten used to me pretty quickly. Normally people run in terror if they hear my voice coming from the boy, but you just sit there like it's nothing. You really do remind me of my former container's mates..."

"That aside let's get to the point, what do you know about animals and about their mating process." He asked bluntly.

"Not much really, the only thing we learned about animals is that some were used as summoning. We never really went into any more detail. All of out classes having to do with biology were strictly human biology." She explained, pausing for a few seconds she asked "… And what did you mean by your former container's mates?"

"Ah, you caught that. Well before we go into that, I have to tell you a bit about myself and the other eight Bijuu. All animals have a period of time in which they seek a mate, and try to have little ones of their own. Now, seeing as me and the other eight are sealed into human's our containers are going to go through a phase where... let's say they'll be far more aroused than normal humans can possibly be." The demon snatched a rice ball, enjoying the ability to taste things as he explained.

"You Naruto-kun and the other Jinchuuriki are in heat? Was that the reason why Naruto came so much inside me this morning? What exactly is going to happen to him. He isn't going turn into a giant fox or something and go out into the forest and mate a bunch of vixens is he?" Hinata asked, her imagination getting the best of her common sense.

"No, like I explained to your leader this happens to us every couple of decades. It's our time when we try to find a mate and have little ones, but it's different since we're sealed in human. Our hormones will greatly increase the hormones of our container. So seeing as I'm the nine tailed fox, my hormones as well as the boy's are sort of becoming one. For example, this morning when you were arousing him, his hormones sky rocketed. Mine just gave him that extra push. As of now he's only absorbed half a tail of my chakra and after yesterdays demonstration you've seen how he can be. I don't know when he'll absorb the other tails. But it's safe to say Naruto won't have much of a choice if he's provoked. If even one of the kunoichi in his class try and seduce him they will ALL probably get fucked."

"So how long as he been in heat... was it before or after the first time we had sex." Hinata suddenly demanded, hoping it started recently.

"It was after, calm down. He's just now entered into the state, it didn't take full effect until today. So no worries, he was fucking you with his own hormones long before mine started butting in, There are a few things you should know though, most of the trick's that he's used on you and the others will be much stronger and powerful. This means he going to cum alot more than your used to. You should also be aware that he'll want sex even more often than before. So any fantasies you've had in the past, might be coming true. It should be obvious, but his added lust will make him want more girls. So be prepared for lot's of threesome, foursomes, and orgies in the near future."

"Oh, one more thing, your succubus powers wont be able to handle this as much as you think they can. His... discharge, will be thicker, and harder to absorb. The trade off is it will be incredibly fulling for you. I recommend you let your little sister join in more often. She'll probably be able to help since she's a different type, and younger, and thus far hungrier, than you are. And i'm not calling you old, I just mean she hasn't matured as much as you have. So are there any question's so far" He finished. He raised an amused eyebrow as she didn't look mad in the slightest. In fact, she was licking her lips and staring off into space.

"Mmm… All that sex with Naruto-kun. He's not going to be able to keep his hands off me. Plus I'll have his sweet cock inside me all the time! He'll fuck me everywhere... hehehe, just thinking about it, all that tasty cum." Hinata mumbled to herself, squirming in place.

Kyuubi's jaw dropped slightly and he blinked slowly. "Horny little Hyuuga aren't you? Where the hell were the demons like you when I went through my last five heat cycles... anyway, I'm glad you understand this. Now if you'll excuse me, the boy wants his body back. So farewell for now." Kyuubi nodded*] goodbye as he was about to give back control to Naruto. Before he could Hinata suddenly spoke up.

"Wait! Before you go, tell me why you said I remind you of your former container's mates. What was it that reminded you of them?" Hinata asked.

[*"Very well, since you are the boy's mate I will tell you a bit about them, but for now I will only tell you the name of my first container's mate. He was known as Hashirama Senju, you know him as the first Hokage." Kyuubi said, Hinata looked shocked at what she heard, that was definitely not In the history books.


"You were sealed inside his wife? How did that happen!" Hinata blurted loudly.

"For me to tell you that, I would have to reveal a few other things, but this is the reason why I said you remind me of them. I've heard your Hokage say that only a Jinchuriki can understand a Jinchuriki, but that's not precisely correct, if they could only understand each other, than what about the people my containers fell in love with? Just like you are today, those two understood my containers, they loved them knowing I resided in them. You remind me of them because you understand this boy, you know how it feels to be an outcast to your own kind. This boy had nothing when he was born, not one thing but a dream as he grew, as I watched this boy grow, I saw just how disgusting your village could act toward a child. But once I noticed you, I saw how much you cared for the boy, even during the Pein invasion you were willing to die for him with no hesitation at all. Just like my previous container's mates. You show a love that can never be broken, and for that I thank you." Kyuubi said truthfully.

"I... don't know what to say. I never thought that you of all people, or any demon really, would say something like that, but can you bring Naruto back? I would like to really finish our date." Hinata smiled at the demon for the first time.

"Very well." Kyuubi replied, he closed his eyes and gave Naruto back control.

"Sorry about not telling you earlier, I only found out about this when I left for Amegakure, and when I got back the whole Kiba thing started. After that was all settled I just couldn't come up with the words to explain it." Naruto said. He felt her wrap her arms around him as she gave him a hug.

"Oh Naruto-kun, why didn't you tell me this sooner? This is the best news ever!" Hinata cheered.

"Huh?" Was Naruto's well thought out rebuttal. "You... aren't mad at me? Aren't you gonna slap me like you did last time." He asked hesitantly.

"Why would I be mad? This means more sex, alot more sex! Plus all the orgies we'll need to have... Just thinking about all the sex we're going have is making me wet." Naruto was less than surprised to notice she was drooling a bit. She sounded exactly like he did when Ichiraku's came out with a new item for the menu or a better recipe.

Naruto didn't know if he was the luckiest person in the world or what though, his girlfriend had just gotten news that he was guaranteed to sleep with any woman that purposely showed him a bit of cleavage... and she was happy about it! What's more, she wanted even more sex! And here he thought he was having as much as she was comfortable with. He was going to have to step up his game, his promise to keep her happy had just gotten a hell of alot more interesting, that was for sure.

They packed up their stuff and walked back home, holding hands as the whole way. Since they both needed to leave from the same gate they packed all their gear before they strolled to the east gate hand in hand. When they reached the gate they met up with the other gate guard and Hinata's sensei.

"Hello Naruto, you going out for a mission?" Kurenai asked, both for the record book and for simple curiosity.

"Yep, my first solo A-rank mission too. I'll tell you all about it once I get back." Naruto answered. He made it two steps before he turned a complete one-hundred and eighty degree mid-step and hooked Hinata around the waist before pulling her close and giving her a steamy kiss.

"Bye Naruto-kun, be careful." A dreamy eyed Hinata said as she waved him goodbye.

After a few minutes of walking Naruto decided to use the Hiraishin technique, since the last time he used it it'd only taken him a fraction of the time it normally would to get to Amegakure and back.

_ _ _ _Thirty Minutes Later_ _ _ _


Naruto arrived in Sound after a relatively short trip. He spoke to the Daimyo first thing, and after some small talk the Daimyo lead him to the old hideout. After saying their goodbyes they parted ways, Naruto entering the facility and looking around while the Daimyo all but sprinted away from the facility.

Naruto was just about to step inside when he got an idea. "Maybe I should make a few dozen clones, the guy who died did say that there were traps all over, plus I don't wanna fall into a pile of spikes again." Naruto mused aloud to himself as a flashback from the past began to replay in his minds eye.

A hand-seal later and there were several hundred clones standing around. "Okay guys, head on in and see if there any more traps that haven't been sprung yet." Naruto said as he sat down and started meditating, seeing as it would be easier to integrate their memories like that.

Just a touch over two hours later Naruto was starting to sweat and twitch at odd intervals. The sheer amount of traps the facility complained was nightmare inducing!

"Okay, I think that was all of them, there shouldn't be any more." The single remaining clone said nervously, before he poofed away with an audible sigh of relief.

Getting up and stretching his sore legs Naruto walked inside slowly and looked around. He saw some of the bodied of the sound ninja that found the place, it was fairly gruesome. Thanks to the memories from the clones he knew where he was going and soon reached the Data Room. He opened the door and went inside, hitting the light switch as he did so. He found a large computer with a control panel in front of it.

"I wonder if this is the room that the Sound ninja found before he fled?" Naruto wondered as he stepped forward towards the computer. He looked over the control panel for a moment and realized that he didn't know how to turn it on. So he did the what any self-respecting ninja would do in this kind of situation... he started pushing random buttons.

As luck would have it, the third button he pressed was the power button. Roughly a minute of start-up later he saw all the data he needed was already opened. Naruto started reading through the data until he saw Sasuke's name pop up, as well as his own and the Kyuubi's.

'Hey Kyuubi, do you know what any of this information means? I don't know much about you, but from what I can see Orochimaru knew quite a bit.' Naruto said, waking the fox from his slumber.

"Let me take over for a bit and read it, I can put my good memory to use." He replied before he started reading. "...What the hell? How did that snake bastard know I slept with all these woman? Like the time I banged the two and seven tails. Dammit that was personal! If I would have known he knew this I would've killed him myself." Kyuubi raged.

'Wow, more stuff I didn't need to know. Anyway, what about me and Sasuke? Does it have anything about the experiments in this facility.' Naruto asked, quickly changing the subject.

"I'm checking..." He replied distractedly as he looked over the data. "Well kid, I can tell you that this place must be very old. From what I can see it's all old information about you. It just lists the Jutsu you learned before leaving with the sage on your trip and me being sealed into you. As for the Uchiha boy, it just shows the growth rate of his Sharingan. Orochimaru put a lot of work into the boy, but I'm still checking to see what else I can find." He continued to looked over the data for a while longer.

"Well now, this is interesting." Kyuubi suddenly said in a surprised tone.

'What is it?' Naruto replied.

"It seems you weren't the only Jinchuriki he was keeping tabs on. He also has information on the other eight. It's all outdated, granted, but probably still useful to some people." He revealed.

'Like what exactly?' Naruto inquired further, leaning forward in his metaphorical seat.

"Well it looks like Orochimaru was trying to make an army of super ninja. He experimented on many of his own people, from what I can tell he first tried to make a cheap version of the two tails, but it looks like it wasn't very successful. Most of the people he tried this on either died or couldn't handle the transformation. As for people that did live, they ended up growing cat ears, tails, and their eyes changed. The biggest drawback of these individuals was they had a habit of suddenly acting like house cats at the worst times. So very few of them ever made it past Genin level. That's all I've found." Kyuubi finished. He was just about to give back control to Naruto when he sensed something.

Naruto noticed the hesitation, 'What is it Kyuubi?' He asked.

"I sense a very low chakra signature. It's close, I wasn't able to sense it until I could directly use your senses." He explained, giving control back when he was talking.

'You mean there's actually someone here after so long? This place is supposed to be abandoned though. And the clones didn't find anything... you think it's a trap?' Naruto asked suspiciously.

"Don't think so, if it was the chakra source would be different, I know it's a human. It feels like one with a bloodline, specifically like the Inuzuka, bit different. Let's check it out, once you exit the room take a right at the corner and then head straight until I say so." Kyuubi instructed.

Naruto eventually reached an intersection, there were four different hallways. "Okay turn left, we're real close now. The chakra source is close enough I can feel it from in here now." The demon cut in just before Naruto could ask for directions.

Naruto turned left and went down the hall. A few minutes of bland hallway later and he reached the end of the hall. There were three doors in front of him, all looked identical. Although the one of the middle hand a bloody hand print of it.

'Which one?' Naruto asked, even though he had a strong suspicion of which one was the right door.

'Take the one in the middle, it's just beyond the door."

Naruto grabbed the door handle but instantly pulled his hand 'That's weird, it's freezing cold. I wonder if this is his cold storage or something' He thought, rubbing his hands together.

"Use the Touch of Heat on the door handle, that should thaw it without melting anything." Kyuubi suggested.

Naruto did just that, activating the Jutsu he grabbed the door handle with his slightly glowing right hand. He had to hold the handle for a few seconds as the ice sizzled and melted but it eventually popped open.

As soon as he opened the door, a big burst of cold air came through the crack in-between the door and the frame. After that settled down he looked inside and turned the light switch on before entering the room.

"It's... well it's a freezer. I wonder what he kept in here?" Naruto admitted. All he saw were some boxes and some stuff covered in sheets. 'You sure the chakra signature was in here? I don't see anything." Naruto asked as he paced around.

"Your right next to it actually." Kyuubi said.

Naruto looked to the side of him and saw two big rectangular boxes covered in thin white sheets. He gripped both of them and took the sheets off and saw the boxes were actually two egg-like devices with the words "Cryo-tank" painted on the side. Naruto rubbed the glass of the closest tank and saw a girl with black hair and a sound headband on her forehead. She was wearing a black and grey camouflage scarf. He cocked his head to side in thought as he looked at the girl, he felt like he'd met her before, but from where...?

"Aha! Now I remember her, she was the one who fought Shikamaru in the Chunin exams. I wonder why she's here? More importantly, HOW she got here. We're quite a ways from Konoha. Wonder who's in the other one?' Naruto mused as he took a few steps over to the other Cryo-tank and rubbed his sleeve on the glass until he could see into it. once he looked inside he instantly recognized the girl. "this one I remember. She was one of the sound four that tried to stop us from getting Sasuke back. She fought Shikamaru and Temari. Hey Kyuubi, can you tell me if their alright, I can't tell. " Naruto asked.

"Give me control of your right arm." He replied.

Naruto handed over control and watched as his arm lift up and pulsed red slowly. The hand ran from head to toe of each girl twice before he felt the arm go limp, control returned to him.

"The girl with the black hair has few injury's, nothing serious, I think one of them may need a band-aid, but that's it. The problem is her chakra, it's almost completely gone. The tanks are meant for short term storage. So imagine it like a starving person. Her body has literally eaten it's own chakra coils to sustain itself. This can be fixed, but she'll need chakra from an outside source for the rest of her life. As for the other girl, she's fatally injured. These injuries can be healed by your big breasted Hokage before she dies, but she's in the same boat as the other girl in regards to her chakra."

"Yikes, Sounds bad. They could have information about what snake-face was up to though, so we'll do what we can." Naruto decided. He made a shadow clone before they picked up the tanks, both using Touch of Heat to both thaw them out and hopefully heal at least some of their injuries while he transported them. Quickly leaving the hideout they nodded to eachother and disappeared in twin flashes of light.

_ _ _ _One Hour later: Konoha Hospital_ _ _ _

Naruto promised himself he would explain the situation to Hinata later as he sped past her and Kurenai. He reached the hospital within second of passing the gate and almost knocked the front doors of their hinges as he kicked it open, his clone just a step behind him.

'Hey, I need a doctor over here! I got two women, heavily injured." Naruto called out. The medical staff looked at him in confusion for only a second before two nurses were on the scene with stretchers ready. Placing the girls on the stretchers Naruto asked the nurses where two people were before making two clones to go get them.

Both clones reached their respective target with minutes of being created. Informing their respective woman as they walked Sakura and Tsunade were both up to speed as they entered the hospital.

"Okay Naruto, explain who you found again, your clone was talking too fast." Tsunade said.

"Once I found the data at the hideout I sensed a very faint chakra signature. So I went to check it out, and I found a cold storage room. I found two girls I actually recognize inside two Cryo-tank things. One of them was in the Chunnin Exams a few years back, and the other one was a member of the Sound Four that tried to stop us from getting Sasuke back." Naruto explained.

"Alright, let me check on them. You go to the waiting room, I'll be out when i'm done. After that we can talk about the mission." Naruto nodded before she walked into the emergency room.

_ _ _ _Three Hours Later: The Waiting Room_ _ _ _

"So how are they" Naruto asked as he saw Tsunade walk in.

"Well I found out who they were, and you were right. The one that was in the Chunnin exam a few years back is Kin Tsuchi, and the other one is named Tayuya, no last name, I talked to a few ANBU that had seen her with the other Sound Four when Orochimaru fought the third. As for their condition... well Kin has suffered massive Chakra loss. Whatever caused it has caused some real damage. Her Chakra coils are almost beyond repair. It must have been her chakra that you sensed, because the other one, Tayuya, can't even use her chakra at the moment. She also has massive chakra loss as well as fatal injuries. I also noticed a curse mark on her shoulder. To put it simply, the mark is doing it's best to kill her. Both the mark and herself are almost out of chakra though, so all we have to do is give her some chakra and she should be okay. Although, because of the literal war going on in her chakra network I haven't been able to see how damaged her coils are, so her very well may be just as damaged as Kin's." Tsunade explained. After Naruto was sure he understood everything he thanked Tsunade and sat back down.

"I know what you're thinking, and the answer to your question is yes, I can help them. Ask your leader to let you see them and I can fix most of their injuries. The chakra coils will take some work, but I think I can make the working again. Something tells me those two vixens can be of some use." Kyuubi giggled, making it plainly obvious what use he meant.

"You sure? I don't want to over use you. You're the one that sensed them first, as well as looked at the information on the computer. You sure you wanna do this?" Naruto asked. The Fox must be bored, he decided.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it. Besides, I'm the one who told you to let me take control, and I'm the one who suggested that I look at the information. If anything i'm over-using you." Kyuubi replied.

"How so?" Naruto asked curiously as he went to find Tsunade again.

"Well I've taken control more times than usual. You've been using more of my chakra lately, which is speeding up your own transformation, and I'm the reason why you're in heat. So I see it as a tie. Heads up, here she comes." He suddenly said.

"Okay we've put them in a room together for the moment. I'll check on them tomorrow and see if their condition changes. Lets head to my office, I want to know what you found out at the base." Tsunade said as turned to leave.

"Hold on baa-Chan, I think I can help them. Can you take me to their room? Kyuubi says he can heal their bodies, as well as maybe fix their chakra coils. I think we should see if he can pull it off." He stopped her.

"What do you mean by SEE if I can pull it off, what do you take me for, Shukaku? Remember who I am! I am the Nine Tails! King of the Demon Realm! Master of All Techniques! The greatest lover there ever was! I-" Naruto cut off the connection so he could hear Tsunade's response, and because he was going to go deaf if the fox yelled any louder.

"You sure about this, I know you and him became friends recently, but are you sure you can trust him? It sounds too good to be true that he wants to help them out of the goodness of his heart." She said, sounding understandably skeptical about the whole thing.

"I'm sure. Besides, he was the one who sensed the chakra, not me, I wasn't in sage mode at the time so I wouldn't have known about them. He's also the one who looked over the data that Orochimaru had. So don't worry about it, I think he's just bored." He assured her.

"Very well, but I will keep watch, I don't want him to take over and run away with your body or something." She said, not giving him a choice. Naruto nodded, it was a reasonable condition. After that was done she lead him to Kin's and Tayuya's room before she closed the door, not wanting the nurses or doctors to see anything that was going to happen. She took a seat and motioned for him to continue.

Naruto walked to the middle of the two beds and put a hand over them both as they slept, letting Kyuubi have control. Tsunade tensed as she saw Naruto's hand's turn a dark red, the chakra than spread out, covering both Kin and Tayuya. She noticed that some of their injuries were already healing.

"So you're sure this will help them, or do you have something else in mind Kyuubi." She said neutrally.
*]
[*"No, I've got nothing planned. So I'd appreciate it if you stop thinking I do. I just want to help. Now, as the boy told you I'm healing both their injuries and their chakra coils. I looked at their injuries before the boy came here so I know what I'm doing. Kin has been fully healed of her injuries and Tayuya, well I did the best I could. She'll live, but she's going to be asleep for awhile. Both girls can no longer be ninja though." The fox said, the red glow over both girls steadily getting weaker as he finished up.


"Why's that?" Tsunade asked.

"The body naturally produces chakra, which is obvious. It also uses chakra to survive, although this is a very minimal amount. The tank's they were held in stopped their bodies from producing chakra, but not consuming it. The damage this caused to their coils was... severe. All I could really do is turn their coils into something akin to batteries. They will both need regular doses of chakra from either me or Naruto to survive. One dose should last a few days, so Naruto should still be able to go on missions and whatever it is you ninja do when I'm not slaughtering you." Judging by her growl she didn't take that as a joke... "Anyway, I'm done. When they'll wake up really depends on them, but for now I'm giving control back to the boy. I've already told him about what the information meant on the computer, so I'm gonna take a nap." He said, making a quick retreat.

"You okay Naruto? Using the Kyuubi's chakra must be tiring."

"Nah, I'm fine. Just a bit winded from using the Hiraishin to go back and forth. You think we could talk about the mission tomorrow though?" Naruto requested.

'Sure Naruto, it can wait till tomorrow." She replied, knowing he was lying about how tired he was.

_ _ _ _Six Days Later_ _ _ _


Almost a week had passed since the mission at the hidden base and Kin and Tayuya were still in the hospital. Kin had woken up three days after arriving. When she first woke up the first thing she saw was a very good looking seventeen year old blonde sitting in a chair by her bed, eating what looked like his seventh cup of instant ramen. Once she could speak again she demanded to know what had happen and where she was. Being patient with her, as she was probably not in the best of moods, and he was a total stranger to her, Naruto told her about her condition and what had happened to Orochimaru. Once she heard the news she was stunned speechless for quite a while. She was happy to hear that he had died really, since he attempted to use her as a tool for the Impure World Resurrection Jutsu.

Kin was able to get to know and befriend the blonde ninja as he visited her every day. She eventually told him about what experiments were done to her. She was surprised to find out her already knew about the experiment to try and make a Nekomata, just not that she was part of this experiment. She even showed him her ears (which were hidden underneath her hair) and her tail, which she had wrapped around her waist underneath her pants. She expected Naruto to laugh at her, or call her a freak. But he didn't, he just told her about himself, about being a Jinchuriki. Kin started feeling thing more than friendship for the blond teen after he accepted her for the way she was. The new found sense of trust caused her to have her tails and ears out whenever he visited.

As for Tayuya, she was still being monitored by the hospital staff. Kin was a little sad that her friend wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, but she was happy that she was getting better and was going to fully recover eventually. She was also happy that she was finally being released today.

She put on her pale green flak jacket and camouflage patterned pants and scarf before she fixed her hair a little to cover her ears and tied the violet ribbon near the end of it, making sure it was absolutely perfect for what she was going to be doing today. She was just about to head out when she saw her Sound Headband out of the corner of her eye. She picked it up and looked at it for a moment before she threw in the trash as she then headed out of the room. She had only one thing in mind she wandered. She wanted to talk to Naruto desperately. But as she walked down the halls of the hospital and out into the village she realized that she didn't know where he lived. So kin did the one thing she could do; ask for directions.

She asked a few of the Nurse's and even some of the villagers when she walked by and surprisingly, many people were helpful and told her the way. They also told her that his room was on the top floor. It was odd how many people knew EXACTLY where he lived, but Kin put that out of her mind for now and quickly made her way to the Uzumaki building.

A short trio later and she looked up at the building. She was surprised, she was expecting to him live in a small house or something but an entire apartment building? She started to wonder just how wealthy the young Uzumaki was...

She took a deep breath and headed inside. She stepped into the elevator and hit the button with the number Four on it. "I wonder what he's gonna say, I hope he accepts...' Kin thought nervously as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Seeing as there was only one door she walked towards it. She felt like her heart was beating a million times a seconds and she was just about to turn around when she realized she was already right in front of the door. She took another deep breath and knocked on it a few times. After a short wait that felt like an eternity for the fidgeting girl the door opened, revealing a shirtless Naruto.

"Eh? Hey Kin-Chan. What are you doing? Are you al...right?" Naruto blinked stupidly as Kin bowed deeply to him.

"Naruto-dono, I... I want to ask you for a great favor. I have thought long and hard and I decided that the only way I can ever repay you for saving me and my friend's lives is by serving you to the best of my abilities for the rest of my life." Kin said, dead serious.

"What! Kin-chan, you can't be serious!" Naruto exclaimed, completely taken off guard.

"I am. You hold my life in your hands. ever since the first time we met in the hospital, you never demanded anything from me, despite depending on you for my everyday survival. Nor have you tried to force me to do anything or say anything against my will. You have been nothing but kind and friendly to me even though I am a total stranger and a former enemy." She said, voice growing heavy as she thought of all the horrible things some people she used to know would have done to her.

"Kin-chan, I don't hold anything against you. You were part of Sound, which was run by Orochimaru who forced you to do his bidding. I can't blame you for being loyal to your village. Please stand up and stop crying, I hate it when my friends cry." He said as he helped her up.

"Please accept my offer, I'll do whatever you want. Please allow me to be your servant, give me a chance to prove myself." Kin insisted.

"Look, can we talk about this inside? We'll see what we can come up with, but in the doorway isn't really a comfortable place to have such a conversation." Naruto said. Kin wiped the tears off her face and headed inside with him.

Hinata left on a week long mission with her team a few days prior and wouldn't be back until the day they were scheduled to have dinner with Hiashi. Luckily for Naruto, before she left they'd had sex every available minute in every room of his floor, so he wasn't really hurting for sex at the moment. At the same time though he could tell that Kin had a great figure and a nice personality, which was turning him on. Asking to be his servant was throwing him off enough for it not to matter though.

Kin sat on the sofa as Naruto made some tea. After it was done Naruto came out with a tray holding the kettle and two cups. "Okay Kin-chan, now tell me why you want to be by servant again. This is the first time someones ever offered me something like this." Naruto said, sitting across from her he poured her a cup.

"It's just... you've been so kind to me. You've never asked for anything in return, even though you healed me and my friend. I'm glad to have woken up and meet the kindest person I've ever met, and with everything that I went through with Orochimaru and his sick experiments... I just feel being your servant will ease my pain a little." Kin explained as best she could.

"Speaking of which, you can let your ears and tail out. I know you're more comfortable with them free." Naruto suddenly said as he took a sip of tea.

"Are you sure? You don't mind the fur my tail tends to shed getting on your couch? Or that my cat-like traits tend to be more prominent when I let myself go?" She replied with an embarrassed blush.

"Of course not. You're my friend and you should be able to act however you like. No one in the apartment will ever judge you for acting the way you do. The fur on the couch isn't anything to worry about. Tora the cat tends to hide here sometimes so I'm used to vacuuming a bit more." He said, waving off her concerns.

"Well since you put it that way Naruto-dono, I wont disobey your orders." She said dutifully. She stopped using her chakra to hold back some of her more visible changes as she wiggled her ears and tail free from her hair and pants, respectively. Her nails go sharper and a little longer and her eyes turned a feral gold.

"Kin-chan, as honored as I am that you want me to be your master, I wouldn't know the first thing about ordering you around. I don't want you feeling like you have to be my servant. You can do whatever you want now. Haven't you ever had a dream job aside from being a ninja? Or something you've always wanted to do? Now your chance, why not take it?" Naruto questioned.

She shook her head, "Not really, Orochimaru basically ruined that for us. He made sure that we understood that we we're just his tools, and nothing more. I would be the happiest girl in the world if I became your servant though. That IS my dream job, what I want to do with my life. I want nothing more than to serve you. Please, give me a chance to prove myself. What can I do? Just name it, anything you can think of..." Kin said lowly. She couldn't help but notice the erection that Naruto had. She'd actually noticed it a while ago, it was fairly visibly after all... She didn't even think he was aware he had it, he was being so casual.

He threw his hands up in defeat. "Alright, alright, you beat me. You're clearly not gonna take no for an answer. Let's make a deal." He said.

"Oh master, thank you! Thank you! I'll do the best I can, you wont regret this at all I'll be the best servant you've ever had! What kind of deal?" She asked her new master.

"You don't only have to obey me, but Hinata as well. She's my girlfriend you see. In time you're going to see how Hinata really is, so don't be surprised. Also, don't underestimate her kindness. She's the nicest and most understanding person you'll ever meet, so you can tell her about you cat parts. You'll be our servant until you either find something better, or until you decided to find something else to do with your life. Do we have a deal?" He offered.

Kin smiled, that last condition was never even going to be thought about if he kept doing things like this. He was just too kind to her, even after accepting her as his and Hinata's servant he still wanted her to have a life of her own. She just couldn't believe that there were people like Naruto; kind, sweet, willing to help you regardless of your past, and handsome.

In fact he was everything that her former master wasn't. Kin could almost physically feel her life was changing for the better. Her eyes darted down to his erection again, 'It must be painful to keep it like that for so long...' so she did what any proper servant would do for her Master, please him in any way possible. "Yes Master, I accept your deal. I hope I can serve you to the best of my abilities. And as my first act as your servant, please allow me to serve you in a... special way." She said, putting her empty cup on the table and quickly pulled the table away from him before getting down on her knees in front of Naruto.

The blond she was kneeling in front of choked on his tea as he saw what Kin was doing. He hit his chest a few times until the tea finally went down the right tube. "K-K-Kin what are you doing" He exclaimed.

"I told you Master, I'm going to do everything I can to please you, and I mean everything. I won't just be your maid, I'll also be a tool for your sexual relief as well." Kin said earnestly as she slowly unzipped his pants. his large cock slipped out of his boxers with an almost audible cheer as she divested him of the articles of clothing that kept it contained.

Kin's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw his full length uncovered. She began to wonder if she will be able to handle it, but she knew that whether she succeeded or failed, she was going to enjoy trying,"Master is a good master." She whispered loud enough for him to hear before she grasped his shaft and slowly started stroking it as she looked up at him. Stroking him faster and faster as she watched him twitch and groan.

Naruto he couldn't help but enjoy what Kin was doing to him, despite his initial reluctance. He looked down at Kin just in time to see her lick the tip of his cock slowly before taking a full five inches inside her mouth on her first try. She continued her stroking as she bobbed her head. Naruto snapped back to his senses when he felt his cock head touch the back of her throat. "K-Kin you don't have to serve me this way." He tried to protest as he felt her start to take even more, his dick slipping into her throat.

Kin started to suck harder and faster as the desire for her Master's cum took her over. She looked up at her Master once again, this time with a bright blush on her face as she sucked him off harder. Naruto could feel his release getting closer and closer with each passing second. He could have just grabbed Kin's hair and pulled her off, because he didn't want to use her just because she felt that she somehow owed him a debt, but the pleasure got the better of him, his added hormones doing absolutely nothing to help, and he grabbed Kin's hair and shoved the rest of his cock inside her mouth causing her eyes widen considerably as she could have sworn his cock bottomed out in her stomach.

"Suck harder my sexy little maid, I'm almost there." He moaned as he got a tighter grip on her head.

Several minutes passed before Naruto finally felt his release. Groaning loudly he forced Kin's head down as low as it would go at came. Kin felt her Master's hot cum being blasted directly into her stomach and, enjoying the warm feeling it caused immensely, started suckling and humming around his cock, hoping to get as much of his cum into her as possible.

Naruto finally let go of her head after he was done cumming several minutes later. She threw he head back, clearing her airway so she could breathe, barely feeling the last of his load spurt itself onto her face and hair.

Once she regained her breathe she looked at Naruto with a small smile. "Master that was so good! I can't believe you came so much." She said enthusiastically as she licked her lips.

His resistance to the idea now completely blown away he leered down at her, "Well I'm glad you liked it, because you better get used to that taste. Now, I think it's time you've put that beautiful mouth of yours to work again. Get on the couch and I'll take care of something real quick." He got up and went to the door, making sure that it was locked, he didn't want any unnecessary company at this point, before he walked back to Kin; who was now sitting on the same spot that he was sitting in a moment ago.

"Master I'm ready when you are, please do with me what you will. I am nothing more than your little fuck toy, with no other purpose than to take care of your sexual needs. Please Master, shove your big cock in my mouth again, I want to drink all your delicious cum once more." Kin almost climaxed from the dirty talk alone.

"Well how can I say no to that? Now shut up and use that slutty little mouth of yours for something more productive." He grinned. Kin, following his instructions, set her head against the back of the sofa and opened her mouth wide as she could. Naruto stepped onto the couch and stood with his feet on either side of her thighs and in one swift drop shoved his entire length down into her waiting mouth and throat.

Naruto then started to face-fuck her, using the back of the sofa to thrust himself into her throat with as much force as he could. Kin, not expecting such force and speed from him so suddenly, was overwhelmed by the sensation. She recovered quickly and felt herself get even hotter under her clothes at the rough treatment.

Not taking her eyes off of Naruto's face, she lowered her pants a bit and used her left hand to play with her clit while her right unzipped her vest, letting out her breasts free, and started to squeeze them to the rhythm of Naruto's thrusts. Naruto felt himself getting close as Kin's eyes started to roll to the back of her head, due just as much to lack of air just as it was the overwhelming pleasure.

"Damn Kin-chan, your mouth feels so good. I can't wait to fill you up with my cum." Naruto grunted as he continued trusting as fast as he could, while Kin's muddled mind tried to processed what was happening to her.

'Yes master! Cum in my mouth, I want to drink your cum so badly! My throat hurts so good, Master's cock is so big! I don't know how much more I can take, just gotta hold on a little longer!" Kin thought, sucking as hard as she could in an effort to get more of his seed.

Soon after Naruto dropped down in one final thrust into Kin tight throat, his balls slamming down on her lower lip, and groaned out his orgasm, releasing his considerable load inside her stomach once again.

Kin was shocked again, she expected. Well, less cum than the first time. But it felt like he was cumming even more! She didn't notice her stomach gaining a slight swell to it as Naruto's hot seed kept filling it. Unfortunately, Kin couldn't handle the flood for long and the excess started to pour out of her mouth, around Naruto's cock, and onto her chin, eventually dripping down onto her breasts.

Scolding herself for her failure the first thing she did once Naruto pulled back, letting her speak again was say, "Master I'm so sorry I couldn't handle all your delicious cum. I tried my hardest, please forgive me. Please give me another chance!" Kin begged, tears prickling at the corners of her eyes as she wallowed in her failure.

"Don't worry about it. You did very well considering it's only your second try. Besides, you're not the only one who couldn't handle that much, ask Sakura-chan what happened the first time she sucked me off. But enough talk, I think it's time we get to the main attraction, and since it's our first time together I think it's only right you pick the position." Naruto said, getting off the sofa he simply enjoyed the sight of his new maid covered in his jizz.

"Really Master? You want me to choose?" Kin replied.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? But hurry up and pick quickly. You may not realize it but you are incredibly sexy right now." Naruto teased with a grin.

"T-thank you, Master" Kin said with a bright smile and a blush at the praise before quickly standing up and getting undressed. Naruto watched with an appreciative eye as she took off her green vest and baggy pants. Her new, fully white scarf following before her underwear were all but ripped off. Naruto's grin widened as he noticed they were all but dripping with her juices. Within seconds a nude Kin with her jet black tail swaying jerkily behind her in anticipation was sitting before him.

Naruto held himself back and simply watched her for a few seconds. With her feline feature fully revealed she was incredibly erotic. Her firm C-cup breasts glistening with the thin layer of his cum that now coated them. The more he watched her the more he wanted to pound her dripping pussy. Kin apparently felt the same way as she quickly moved to the side of the sofa and bent down over the armrest, turning her head and looking at Naruto with lust-filled golden eyes while she swayed her ass at him, her juices sliding down her inner thighs, and her tail curled upwards, giving him a clear view of both her holes.

"Please mmasterrr, fuck mmy pussy. I want your fat thick cock inside my little pussy. Hurrry up and fuck me, I'll do whateverrr you want. Meow. Please fuck your naughty catgirl maid mmasterr." Kin's pleading was muffled by her heavy purring, and her tail jerked back an forth just like her hips did.

Naruto found the entire scene one of the biggest turn-ons he'd ever seen before. Her playful smile was the last straw, he couldn't contain himself any longer. He took off his pants and kicked them to the side and moved behind Kin, grabbing her waist as he lined his cock to her pussy

He ran the tip of his dick over her lips until she started actually hissing at him. Years of living in the slums had finely toned his instincts to do whatever the hell it was the creature wanted when it made that sound and, without any warning, he pulled back and slammed his rock-hard cock into Kin's soaking wet pussy. Kin, the air sufficiently knocked out of her lungs, felt her eyes roll into the back of her head as she felt every inch of his cock spear deep inside her, the immense pleasure surged through her body and she grabbed onto the sofa cushion as tight as possible to keep herself upright. Thanking her partially demonic nature just milliseconds before her world exploded as the tip of his dick slipped through her cervix she collapsed onto the armrest, limp, and occasionally twitching as she climaxed hard. She couldn't believe how amazing a single thrust could feel. She took a shaky breath and picked herself back up, preparing herself for what she was sure would be the most pleasurable day of her life.

"Wow Kin-chan, your pussy feels so tight, and I haven't even begun yet. You must have been very horny. Now my sexy kitten, tell me how hard you want it, after that you'll tell me how you like getting fucked like some cheap whore off the street, you got that?" Naruto ordered as he slapped her ass, waiting for a response.

"Yes Master, I understand. Please fuck my pussy Master, your cock is so big and thick, please hurry and pound my horny little pussy as hard as you can. Cum inside me as many time as I can take. Fuck your little cum-kitty, I want to be filled with as much of your cum as possible. I want to walk around the village with your cum inside me, dripping down my legs underneath my pants! Please Master, I'm begging you, fuck me!" Kin screamed. She knew she was on the right track, as his cock twitched inside of her with every sentence.

"Well... since you asked so nicely. I'll give you what you want." Naruto said, grinning widely. He started to thrust in and out of her at a rapid pace, getting a startled gasp out of the long haired girl.

"Ah! Master! Kami, ah, ah, yes, pound my pussy! Don't stop! Your cock is so thick Master! I love your cock so much, ah, ah, harder! Faster! Keep fucking me Master!" Kin screamed, her Master returning her enthusiasm by pounding her harder and faster with each sentence.

"Damn Kin! You're so fucking tight. I can't believe it! Tell me what you are you whore, tell me how you like getting fucked like a bitch in heat!" Naruto commanded as he began slapping her ass with each thrust.

"I'm a whore Master! I'm your filthy horny slut Master! I want to suck your cock for hours and I don't care if I get caught! Fuck my pussy Master, fill my womb with your hot cum!" She yelled as her body trembled, another orgasm washing over her as Naruto thrusts increased in strength again.

"Damn! Almost there Kin, I'm almost there, your pussy is so hot and tight, I can't wait any longer!" He yelled.

True to his word, half a minute later he lost control and came with a roar, Kin screaming loudly along with him as he gave one final savage thrust, burying himself in Kin's womb. He grinned as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her screams lost their sound. Grinding his hips into her soft ass he made sure every drop poured deep inside her.

It took almost a whole minute for Kin to slowly stop shaking as her orgasm slowly subsided and she simply enjoyed the feeling of wave after wave of cum pouring inside her deepest parts, the mini-orgasms the flowing liquid caused kept her toes sufficiently curled. After a few more seconds she let out an "Ah!" of surprise as her Master pulled her back and rolling her over so she was on her back, her head resting on the armrest. She looked at Naruto curiously as he made a single hand-seal and her eyes almost popped out of her head as she saw another cock appear above the one that was still slowly thrusting into her.

"Well Kin-chan, how do you like it? It's bit of a... I guess you could call it a rite of passage, for my girls to take at least two of my cocks at once, but for today I think I'll try something different to begin with." As he started slowly speeding up his thrusts again she gasped and then let out a long throaty moan as she felt his second dick rub over her clit and pubic mound, amplifying her pleasure even more.

"Oooh master, you're too good for a pathetic little whore like me!" She moaned, he eyes locked on her crotch, her body shivered from the amazing feeling the area was generating.

"Don't you worry your cute slutty head, Kin-chan. We're just getting started. We'll make a proper cum-kitten out of you yet." Naruto said, a large foxy grin getting even wider as Kin moaned louder when he increased his pace. Her screams and squeaks of ecstasy spurring him on.

_ _ _ _Many, many orgasms for Kin later_ _ _ _

After thirty minutes non-stop pounding, Kin had finally quit trying to keep with her master, he had cum so much inside her she could see and feel her belly swell with his cum as he kept pouring his sperm into her womb again and again. As they reached the one hour mark she lost count of how many times she came. If that wasn't enough, he wasn't only cumming from the cock that was pounding her pleasantly aching cunt, but also from the one he was grinding against her clit, leaving her entire torso covered in a thick layer of cum, along with some splashes on her faces which she eagerly licked off, much to her Master's visibly apparent satisfaction. What she found surprising though was the fact that Naruto cocks were still hard as a rock, never going even just a bit limp once, and he wasn't seemingly tired at all. "Ah, Master, I'm gonna cum again, I'm gonna cum." Kin said as loudly as she could, which was barely above a whisper, her throat sore from screaming in ecstasy, as she felt another release approaching.

"Me too Kin-chan, I'm gonna cum, take my load my little cum-kitten!" Naruto replied as he made one final thrust and sheathed all fourteen inches of his cock inside her and came. He shot several blasts inside her body and just as much sprayed her tits, sizable cum-belly, and face.

Meanwhile, Kin welcomed a now familiar shiver from her own orgasm while her hands subconsciously rubbed his cum into her breasts and belly, her tongue darting out to collect what it could reach, as she felt more of his cum pump inside her.

Naruto pulled out, much to the surprise of Kin, who had gotten so used to having him inside her, and let some of his cum drip out of her, soon making a small puddle on the floor. Kin rolled off the sofa and stood up on unsteady legs, looking at Naruto eagerly as they both took several deep breaths.

As soon as they both recovered Kin walked over to Naruto and cuddled against him, making sure to rub her tits against him. "Master, that felt so good, I can't believe you came so much inside me. I don't think I can fit anymore of your cum in me after all that." She cooed as she rubbed her semen-filled belly.

Naruto just grinned and wrapped his arm around her "Well... all I can do is try." He said in a mock-serious tone as he grabbed her by her ass-cheeks and picked her up. Kin instantly knew what her Master was doing so she wrapped her legs and arms around him as he slammed her back against the wall.

"Please master, shove your big fat cock inside my pussy again. Please cum inside me again and again until I can't fit in the room anymore I'm so huge. My pussy feels so hot, it needs your cum so badly." Kin pleaded as she then felt Naruto poke his cock against her pussy lips.

"You really are a cum-slut aren't you? I mean I just came inside you over a dozen times and you still want more? I'm sure you'll fit right in with my other girls. But before you meet them you still have to go through the slut initiation." He chuckled as she gave him a confused look only to gasp as he suddenly started to push into her not one, but TWO of his cocks at once. Both inside her pussy.

"Now remember slut, I'm not gonna pull out till I'm satisfied so I hope you're ready" Naruto said cheerfully as he began to wedge his cocks into her unbelievably tight hole. He watched as her eyes rolled back at a pace matching his twin cocks progress of filling her pussy. He didn't stop until both shafts entered her cum bloated womb. Thankfully, it took her only a few moments to recover and, mostly, return to reality. When she could speak again she was more than eager to continue.

"Yes Master, that's it. More, don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck my pussy harder Master." She said as she felt her master's cocks stretch out her insides.

"Keep talking whore." Was all Naruto could say,the dual pleasure getting the best of him as he pulled out and slammed back in, her pussy walls gripping him tightly, not wanting his dicks to leave.

"Keep fucking your dirty whore. Fuck me as much as you want. Fuck my pussy whenever you want, wherever you. I'm a cumbucket used for your pleasure. All I want is to have your cock inside me at all times. I don't care if anyone sees me, you can even fuck me in the middle of the market." Kin promised as felt her next orgasm approaching quickly.

"Damn Kin, your pussy is squeezing me so tight." Naruto moaned as he felt Kin's pussy spasm and tighten around him as he continued to thrust with all the force he could manage, not paying attention to the cracks appearing on the wall he was fucking her against.

Several orgasms between them later Kin's vision started to blur as Naruto continued to pound her pussy. Naruto, seeing this, could tell what was happening to her, but at this point he didn't care. "Cumming." He grunted, before shooting another massive load inside her, this time enhancing it a bit with his Endless Supply technique, resulting in another screaming orgasm from Kin as her womb swelled again from the torrent of cum that her Master was fucking into it.

Kin was dancing the lie of consciousness, nearly passed out from the ecstasy she was experiencing as her cum filled belly jutted out in front of her, looking like it belonged on a girl halfway though her pregnancy, a small puddle of cum below them as large drops of their mixed juices leaked out of her twitching body.

She soon regained her wits and put her head on Naruto's shoulder as she breathed heavily. Smiling at her Naruto thought that it was time for a different position. So he held onto Kin as he headed to the bedroom.

Once inside he kicked the door closed behind him and laid Kin on the bed, the moment he pulled out of her Kin's glazed over eyes snapped to awareness, focusing on him. "Eh? Master? Why did you pull out? I don't want your fat cock out of my pussy yet. Please Master, keep pounding my pussy. I can still go, I can still satisfy you. I beg you Master, my slutty pussy needs you." Kin said quietly as she spread her legs wide open and put two fingers inside her pussy, a small stream of his thick cum started to ooze out of her over-stuffed womb and pool between her legs as she spread her puffy lips, a pleadingly look firmly in place as she gazed at hm.

Naruto was a little surprised Kin wanted him to fuck her pussy again, considering the fucking he;d just given her. She was either that loyal already, or she was quickly becoming addicted to his cum, which, according to his erection somehow finding a way to harden even further, wasn't exactly a bad thing. So he climbed on top of the bed, grabbing Kin's thighs, and pulling her legs up till her ankles were on the either side of her head and lined his, now single, cock with her oozing pussy, before slamming himself inside her once more and immediately thrusting at full force and speed.

"Ahhhhh! That's it Master! Fuck me more master. I love your cock, I love your cock so much Master! Fuck your cum-kitten harder!" Kin's voice apparently fount her second wind, as she was yelling this as loud as she could. She got a tight grip on the bed sheets with her right hand while her left wrapped itself around her cum-bloated belly as it kept bouncing with each of her masters powerful thrusts. The room was soon echoing with the sounds of her moans, the bed hitting the wall, and squelching of her cum-soaked pussy being rapidly penetrated by Naruto's cock.

_ _ _ _another 50 minutes Later_ _ _ _

Some fifty minutes later Naruto came again, Kin's pussy stretching further as he flooded her pussy in his seed for the fourth time since they moved to his room. He looked down and saw that Kin's eyes were fully rolled back into her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth while both her hands were clutching possessively at her belly. Which, if he took a few seconds to brag, he was quite proud of. Since he'd only seen Hinata have the ability to fit so much of his cum inside of her before. Kin moaned weakly as she felt more thick semen enter her body. She didn't even notice that her stomach had gotten quite a bit bigger than it was several minutes earlier when they changed rooms, now looking at least eight, if not a full nine, months pregnant, she was far to gone in the near-constant orgasmic high she was floating through.

Naruto, seeing her glazed over eye, was beginning to think that he may have went a bit overboard. So after a couple minutes of making sure she was alright, he flipped them over so they were facing eachother, laying on their sides, his dick still firmly lodged in her pussy, the head blocking her cervix, keeping the cum from escaping, and relaxed while she recovered.

Ever so slowly, Kin regained consciousness ,and with a bright, if exhausted, smile, put her forehead against Naruto's as he pulled the blankets to cover them and purred.

"Mmm, Kin. That felt great, but I think I may have gotten a bit carried away... er, sorry about that. Are you feeling alright?" Naruto asked her, gazing into her golden eyes.

"What are you talking about Master? I loved every second if it, I can't wait for next time." Kin replied. She suddenly gained a playful grin again. "And guess what Master...?"

"What?" He asked, curious, (and aroused by her grin, but he already accepted they were done for now) of what she was suddenly smiling about, her fatigue all but gone for the moment.

"My chakra coils are full. It looks like serving you is just an effective chakra transferring technique as the medical version is." Her grin widened, mirrored by his own.

"That's wonderful news." He said lowly. "But you can barely keep your eyes open, we'll do more... recharging later."

She only purred louder and cuddled closer against him. So exhausted from all the sex the two fell asleep within seconds, thoughts about how much more fun they could have together in the future on their minds, and eventually in their dreams.

_ _ _ _End _ _ _ _

Ok I'm hoped you all liked the newest chap of pile of lemon's the next chap is slowly being made, it should be posted in a week or two depend on how my personal life goes. As for the next chap the girl for that chap is someone I personally never thought of adding, but The Konoha Booze Hound wanted her added to the story. I'm not gonna say who it is. Your just gonna have to wait for the next chap. So please leave a review with your suggestion's and opinion bye for now.

And also it was decided that the Kunoichi class chap's would start in chap 33. Just thought everyone should have been told that. Bye for now
Sign up to rate and review this story