Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Familiar Whisper Of Dragon Wings

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-21 - 6807 words

?Blocked
Familiar Whisper Of Dragon Wings

Okay readers this chap is dedicated to The Konoha booze hound, because he's helped me out a lot with this story. I thought that I could give him a reward for his help, so he asked me if I could put Akari Tatsushiro in the story. For those who don't know who she is here is a bit of info about her.

Akari Tatsushiro is a young girl who appears in Naruto Shippūden: Dragon Blade Chronicles.

She is the younger sister of Kuroma. The two, as members of the Tatsushiro clan, are both connected to the five Genryu, whose power Kuroma seeks to take so that he can become a dragon of light and destroy all life. She is the one who gives Naruto the Dragon Blade near the beginning of the game to fight the Earth Genryu in Konoha , and teams up with Team Kakashi for the rest of the game as a guide through Mount Koryu. She continued to supply information to the team as they made their way through the mountain.

Here's the link for more info " .com (slash) wiki (slash) Akari (under score) Tatsushiro"

For those who have played the game after Naruto fought Akari and she turned into a dragon of light. And Naruto had to eliminate each one before he could deal the finishing blow. Both Akari and Kuroma departed together to lead new lives, no longer having to protect the Dragon Blade, and no longer being persecuted because of their appearances. A few months have passed since that and now Kuroma has gotten married. As for Akari, she's gone from village to village and eventually she found herself at the mighty gates of the leaf village.

So I hope you all enjoy this chapter and as of now Akari will be added to the story. Please leave a review, with your suggestion or opinion about the story once you're done reading

_ _ _ _The Next Day_ _ _ _

It was the beginning of another beautiful and sunny day for the village hidden in the leaves and as usual many people were either visiting the village or were ninja leaving the village for their mission, causing the gate to become a bit clogged. What made today different was today, walking along the busy road leading to Konoha's main gate, traveled a young girl, Akari Tatsushiro, age seventeen, who was about to enter Konoha for the first time since she came there requesting help in a quest that would end up changing her life forever. As she walked through the village thoughts of what happened ran though her mind as she also remembered what her friend/secret crush, Naruto Uzumaki, had done for her. Which was part of the reason why she came to the leaf village? Ever since he helped her stop her brother, Kuroma, from absorbing the power of Genryu and using them to destroy the world she and Kuroma had departed together to lead new lives. No longer having to protect the Dragon Blade.

Since then her and her brother had traveled all over the great ninja nations. They met a great deal of people as they traveled and her brother had even met a nice girl with whom he fell in love with, eventually she became his wife. The new couple lived in a small village near the former village Hidden in the Snow, which was a beautiful place surrounded by majestic, snow-capped mountains. Kuroma offered to let Akari stay with him and his wife, but Akari wanted to travel and see the world some more. But now that she was in the Hidden Leaf the first thing she wanted to do was get a place before she went to the Hokage tower and asked Lady Hokage about Naruto and possibility of settling down in the village.

After a friendly meeting with the esteemed Lady Tsunade, and a few hours of asking locals about renting apartments, she was still looking since she still couldn't find a place to stay. Some were either still being fixed after Pein's attack, while other were too expensive. Akari was starting to give up hope. "I never thought it'd be this hard to find a place, maybe I should just rent a hotel room or something? I'm sure I can afford a single night, even at the insane rates they're charging..." Akari thought aloud as she started searching for a hotel. But as she turned the corner a flier colored a familiar shade of orange caught her eye as she walked by. Immediately Akari back-tracked and grabbed the bright orange sheet of paper and read it.

The Fox's Den

Cheap and affordable apartments; only 1600 yen a month!

For a limited time the first five approved applicants get the first three months free!*

*One year minimum contract required.

Akari read the flier, and with a newfound sense of hope she quickly memorized the address on it before turning east, heading towards where the building should be located. After another hour of looking for the building Akari still couldn't find it. So she asked one of the villagers for direction's and was quickly pointed towards a nice looking tall red building. When she finally reached the building Akari was a bit surprised to how fancy it looked from up close with all the delicate details it possessed. She quickly went towards the door and as she looked at the tenants list she saw that the building's owner lived on the top floor. Filled with anticipation she entered the building and looked around and sure enough saw that it was indeed a rather fancy place to live in. She then got into an elevator and pushed the button for the fourth floor and waited for the doors to close. After a few moments she found herself on the top floor. As the door's opened Akari walked towards the only door she saw. Taking a guess that it was the owner's room.

As soon as she got to the front door she took a deep breath and knocked a few times. After a couple of seconds the door opened and she saw a girl with black hair roughly her height wearing a maid's uniform looking straight at her. "Hello? How may I help you?" The young maid asked politely.

"Ah, yes, I would like to speak to the owner of this building. I found this flier about an apartment and I was wondering if I was too late to apply." Akari said as she showed the maid the flier. Kin read it and looked at the young red headed girl in front of her. "Please come in for a moment, I'm sure my Master would like to speak to you, and by the way, my named is Kin." Kin greeted as she let the redhead inside.

"Thank you, my name is Akari, nice to meet you." She replied as she entered the apartment and closed the door.

"Please wait here a moment." Kin said as she went to the kitchen to get her Master.

Akari started looking around while she waited and saw how fancy the apartment was. She began to wonder who the owner was as she explored. She could soon hear voices coming her way as she looked around. She noticed that one of these voices sounded very familiar before the Kitchen doors opened.

"Apartment's for rent? I never put any flier's up like that... and what's with the name 'Foxes Den'? Who the hell came up with that? It's so... cliché." Naruto said as he and Kin exited the kitchen. His head was turned to the side so he didn't noticed Akari just yet.

"N-Naruto." Akari stumbled as she saw her friend/crush in front of her.

Naruto turned his head as he heard his name being called and saw Akari standing a few feet away from him. "Akari!" Naruto blurted loudly in surprise. Kin looked surprised as she looked at her Master, wondering how the two knew each other.

"Oh my god it is you Akari! What are you doing here, the last time I seen you was when you and your brother decided to travel the world." Naruto said excitedly as he gave her a hug.

"I know what you mean, it's been awhile." Akari said as they pulled back and looked at each other. "My brother and I did travel the world for a while, but he met a lovely women who recently became his wife. They live in a small village near the former village Hidden in the Snow now. But the reason why I'm here is because I was thinking about settling down in the leaf village. I was thinking about getting an apartment but I couldn't find one. I found this orange flier and noticed cheap and affordable apartments and it lead me here. Are you actually the owner of this building?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's mine. But I think someone played a prank or something on you because I didn't send out any fliers. This is the first I'm hearing about it." Naruto said, scratching his head.

"So you don't have an apartment I can rent?" Akari asked despondently.

"Well I wasn't expecting this but what the hell, I can give you an apartment. And it may as well be a welcoming present, so i'm giving it to you permanently for free, how about that." Naruto smiled.

"R-really, are you sure? I mean I can pay, I don't want to feel like a bother or anything." Akari said, suddenly feeling like she was taking advantage of Naruto's friendship.

"Nah I'm sure. Besides, I wouldn't feel right taking your money. So you just got here, did you have a talk with baa-Chan, er, I mean with the Hokage?" Naruto asked.

After a couple of minutes another knock came at the door, kin was already on her way to answer it before naruto even thought to get up. She opened the door and saw a young teen standing there.

"Yes? May I help you?" Kin asked as she looked at the older teen.

"Huh? Who are you?" Asked a confused Kiba. A hot girl in a maid's uniform answering the door wasn't exactly what he was expecting at all.

"The names Kin and I'm the maid, as you can see, so how may I help you?" She asked again.

"Well I'm here to pick Hinata up for a mission... are you new here or something? I've never seen you here before." Kiba asked, his eyes glued to kin as he checked her out.

"Ah, you mean lady Hinata. Please come in while I get her." Kin said as she led him. Kiba entered and saw that Naruto and a hot red haired girl he didn't know were talking to each other on the sofa. Naruto noticed him right away and gave him a dirty look. "What are you doing here?" Naruto asked coldly.

"Look I'm just here because Kurenai-sensei told me to pick up Hinata for a mission, nothing more. I also couldn't help to see that you've got a maid, how does Hinata feel about her being here? Plus you've got another girl here as well, are you sure Hinata is alright with all these girl's here?" Kiba asked.

Akari could tell that something had happened between the two of them and stayed silent.

"If you must know Hinata is alright with it, and the "other one", has a name, her name is Akari and I just gave her an apartment since she needed a place to stay." Naruto answered, the two teen's still giving each other death glares until Hinata and Hanabi came out of the Kitchen.

"Oh, how come you didn't tell me that we had a guest Naruto-kun?" Hinata said as she looked at the young girl sitting on the sofa.

"Sorry, I just found out myself. Hinata, this is Akari, Akari this is Hinata Hyuuga, my girlfriend, and her little sister Hanabi Hyuuga. Akari is a friend of mine that I helped during a mission a while back. She decided to settle in the leaf village and was looking for an apartment. Someone posted this paper saying that we were offering cheap and affordable apartments. Akari came to see if she could get one but I told her that there must've been a mix up or something. Since she is a friend I offered her an apartment for free. Is that alright with you?" Naruto introduced everyone.

"It's nice to meet you Akari, and of course it's okay with me. So tell me a bit about yourself.' Hinata and Hanabi sat next to Naruto as they began to talk, completely ignoring the fact that Kiba was in the apartment as well.

"Hello, did you guy's forget me or something?" Kiba said after several minutes of awkwardly standing there, waving his hand's in the air to get their attention.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you were here... so what did you want again?" Hinata asked as she turned to face him.

"We have a mission to go to, sensei and Shino are waiting for us. So let's get going already." Kiba said, keeping one eye on Hinata and the other on kin as she started her chores around the apartment. Hinata noticed what Kiba was doing right away as she looked at her team mate.

"Very well, can you wait outside for me? I have to talk to Naruto for a moment." Hinata said. Kiba nodded and quickly and headed towards the door. He stumbled when he saw Kin bend down and managed to catch the sight of her naked backside, as he noticed she wasn't wearing any panties.

Wham!

"AHH, God! My nose! My freaking nose!" Kiba exclaimed seconds after his face smashed into the door frame. He quickly took a step back before throwing the door open and leaving in a rush.

Ignoring all this aside from an amused glance Hinata grabbed Naruto's hand and took him to the Kitchen as Hanabi started to introduce herself to Akari. Once in the Kitchen Hinata made sure no one could hear them. "So Naruto what's your plan for Akari?" Hinata asked suddenly. Naruto looked a bit surprise at the surprise question. "Plan? What plan?" He replied.

"Naruto I saw the way you were looking at her while you were talking, and I saw the way she was looking at you. I can tell that she likes you and you might like her as well, so fill me in on what you plan to do" asked Hinata in a low voice so the others couldn't hear her. "Besides the fact that she was practically raping you with her eyes earlier I find myself wanting to see her pretty eyes staring up at me while she either eats me out or sucks me off, and you turning her brain to mush with that wonderful cock of your is the fastest way to fulfill this desire." She said huskily, her cheeks turning pink as she imagined Akari's golden eyes staring up at her.

"... That was so hot." Naruto couldn't help but say. "But for now, nothing. I might try something later on I guess, but for now I'll just get the paperwork out of the way show her new apartment. We'll see what happens from there I guess." He replied.

They exited the kitchen to see Akari and Hanabi still talking. "Okay, I have a mission to go to. It was nice meeting you. Maybe once I get back I can show you around the village?" Hinata offered.

"That would be great and it was nice meeting you as well." Akari replied.

Hinata gave Naruto a quick kiss before she opened the door and saw Neji in front of her about to knock on the door. "Oh, good Morning Hinata-Sama, sorry to intrude but your father sent me to get Hanabi. He wants to start her training for the day." Neji greeted.

"Sure, no problem" She turned around and called for Hanabi. After a short while Hanabi appeared next to her.

"Nee-san is it time for training already?" Hanabi asked, surprised at how quickly the day had passed.

"Yes, your father told me to pick you up, so let us be off." Neji answered, nodding his head towards the elevator.

"Okay I'm coming" she replied, turning her head to look inside the apartment she called, "Hey Naruto, I'll be back in a few hours!"

The three Hyuuga's left the apartment together. Kin was no fool, she could tell at first glance that her Master and the new Girl had some kind of connection and she wasn't going to question them about it so she did the only thing she could think of.

"Master, I'm going head down to the lower floors. There are a few rooms that still need to be cleaned, just in case anyone else stops by in response to the fliers and is a worthy resident. If you need me please send a clone and I'll come immediately." Kin said as she headed into the Kitchen for a few minutes and gathered some cleaning supplies. Naruto stopped her as she made her way to the front door however.

"Wait Kin! That's a lot of work for just one person, let me make a few shadow clones. That way you'll get more work done." Naruto was about to make a few clones like he'd said, but Kin cut him off.

"Master, what have we talked about?" She said sternly.

Naruto sighed, remembering the conversation they'd had just that morning. "If you're going to be my maid I have to let you do your job, not do it for you." He replied monotonously, repeating word for word what she'd told him.

"Very good. I'll see you in a few hours." Said a smiling Kin, happy she'd taught him something. She turned around and left the apartment, leaving the two friends alone.

"Now that every one's gone let's continue our conversation, you were telling me about your travels?" Naruto prompted as he sat next to her.

"Ah, yes, thanks for reminding me." She replied before they started to talk again.

But after several minutes passed the Kyuubi thought it was time for this for them to stop talking and start doing things less productive. "Hey, kid, what the hell are you doing? I can almost hear your inner-lust chanting 'fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her.' in here. So what's taking so long anyway?" Kyuubi said.

Naruto waited until Akari as going to be talking about something and kept one ear on her before he started talking to the impatient fox. 'Look fox, I know what i'm doing. Sometimes waving your junk around randomly WON'T make women sleep with you. Besides, it's nice catching up with her.' He thought back as he nodded at the right times during Akari's story.

"All I'm saying is that it's about time you make a damn move already, I mean come on! Even your girlfriend could have already been balls deep inside little miss dragon over there. Figuratively speaking of course. Are you gonna tell me that you're not wondering how big and firm her breast look without a shirt on? Or how pert her butt looks with that godforsaken skirt thing blocking your view? The fox taunted, hoping to hurry along the sex.

Naruto blinked, just now noticing that yes, her shirt had been pulled further apart than normal; he could see quite a bit of her cleavage. They were at least a B-cups, he noted. He spent the next few minutes mentally visiting the gutter. So engrossed in his thoughts he never noticed Akari start waving her hand in front of his face.

"Naruto, you okay? Do you need something to drink?" Akari asked, she switched to snapping her fingers instead of just waving them, successfully breaking him out of his trance after a few snaps. "Huh! Oh, I'm sorry Akari I just had something on my mind, what were you saying?" Naruto said.

"I was asking if you need a drink or something. I also said that I'm very grateful to you for letting me stay here, if there's anything I can do to repay the favor please don't hesitate to ask." Akari said. What Naruto didn't know was that Akari was secretly hoping to repay that favor sooner rather than later, preferably in the nude...

"It okay. Besides, you're one my friends. Why wouldn't why I want to help you?" Naruto placated her.

"But Naruto isn't there something I can do for you?" Akari inquired as she grabbed Naruto's hand and looked at him with her alluring golden eyes, "You've done so much for me and my brother. If it wasn't for you we'd still be stuck guarding the Dragon Blade." She explained as she continued to look at him. She tried to look away but she soon realized that she never wanted to stop looking at Naruto's clear ocean blue eyes, a small blush spreading across her face.

This didn't go unnoticed to Naruto, he knew what it meant when a girl blushed like that; she was thinking something quite naughty and her mind was quite happy in the gutter at the moment, or she was mildly angry. Judging by his memories of Hinata and Sakura before leaving with Jiraiya her could easily say it was the former. So Naruto decided to play this out and see where it lead. He was hoping it would end up in the bedroom, but a slower approach would be fine as well. He put his other hand over Akari's, which caused the blush on her face to darken. "Akari, you don't have to keep thanking me. I was happy to help you and your brother, I'm happy that you both don't have to guard the Dragon Blade anymore, and I'm happy just knowing that the two of you have your whole lives to look forward to." He said warmly.

For a few minutes both of them couldn't take their eyes off each other as their face both got closer and closer to each other. Soon they both felt the other's tongue in their mouth as they started to moan, neither remembering quite when the kissing started. Naruto gently let go of Akari's hand and slow began to take her top off.

"That a boy! Finally, took you long enough. Now let's forget this passionate kissing crap and fuck the bitch already!" Kyuubi cheered from the metaphorical sidelines

At this point Naruto just decided to ignore the fox as he and Akari slowly began to take the other's clothes off. But just as Naruto was about to fully undress her Akari moved back, causing him to stop. "Uh, Naruto, do you think we could continue this somewhere else?" Akari asked shyly, hoping Naruto knew what she meant. She didn't have anything to worry about, as he was thinking the same thing.

"You just read my mind." he replied as he took her hand and lead her to his bedroom. Akari used her free hand to close the door, not noticing it was still open just a crack. After that she linked her arm behind his back and began to kiss him once again. After only a few minutes of purely kissing Naruto began to undress her, enjoying the sounds of her moans as he peeled away article after article of obstructing clothe.

Akari pulled back when she felt her bra unhook, "I can't take it anymore Naruto, please make me yours." She said softly as she pulled down her bra and panties, showing Naruto her nude body. Naruto's suspicions were correct, Akari's breasts were right at the border line between a B and C-cup. His pants, naturally, suddenly seemed to shrink, which didn't go unnoticed by Akari as she looked down. Akari at this point did the only thing she could think of. She got on her knees and tried to unbutton his pants. "Wow faster worker aren't we?" said Naruto as Akari had managed to unbutton his pants and quickly pull them along with his boxers down in one quick swoop. Instantly Akari's jaw dropped as she saw how long and thick Naruto's cock was. 'Oh my god it's big! Will I be able to take it all?' She thought as she then looked at Naruto.

Akari grabbed Naruto's hard cock and gently started to stroke it. After a minute or two passed Akari could hear Naruto moaning as she started to go a bit faster every couple of minutes.

"Damn that feels good Akari. Keep going, I'm almost there" said Naruto as Akari continued to stroke him.

"Please cum for me Naruto, I want all your cum on my body. I want to drink every last drop you have." Akari moaned as she licked her lips, the thought of Naruto using her face as his fuck toy popping into her mind.

"Almost there Akari!" Naruto groaned.

'Please hurry and cum Naruto! I want all of your hot sticky cum on my body" said Akari as she pumped him faster and harder as she looked at him.

After only a couple of minutes Akari finally got her wish as Naruto grunted, "I'm Cumming" before Akari felt Naruto's hot cum pour out of his cock and onto her body. She was surprised that Naruto could release such a large load on her as he continued for a good minute. Moments later Akari's breasts were completely covered in Naruto's cum as the flow died down. Akari couldn't believe that Naruto was able to do that in just with one blowjob!

"Sorry Akari, I guess I over did it. You were so good I couldn't help myself." Naruto said as he scratched his head and looked down at Akari, only to find her rubbing his cum all over her body.

"Don't worry Naruto you didn't overdo it. Now shove your big fat cock into my mouth, I want to taste your cum so badly. Cum as much as you want. I want you to cum so much i'm tasting you for a week." Akari moaned as she opened her mouth wide.

"Wow, you really are a cum slut aren't you! Okay, but remember, you asked for it" Naruto said as he put his hand on Akari's head and got a tight grip on her red hair before instantly shoving half his cock into her mouth. Akari couldn't believe that she was able to take at least half of his cock inside her mouth that quickly.

After a few second's Naruto slowly began to thrust his hip's as he face fucked her face. He made sure he had had good grip on her head as he face fucked her and simply enjoyed how hot her mouth was as he thrust faster and harder every couple of seconds. If her pleasurable moans were any indication, Akari was just like TenTen; she wanted Naruto use her as her fuck toy. "Ah, that's it, keep sucking you damn whore, don't stop till I cum." Naruto moaned as he looked down and saw a blush that was all but glowing, covering her entire face, had formed. Just seeing that caused Naruto to get a tighter grip on her head as he thrust even faster than before.

After several minutes Naruto shoved a whole foot of cock down her throat and, without any warning, came spectacularly. Akari wasn't papered for it, his cum flooding her throat taking her by complete surprise. She dug her fingers into his thighs as she swallowed his cum faster and faster. "That's it, drink up my little cum-slut. Make sure you don't waste a drop of it." Naruto grunted as he did his best to fill her stomach.

Roughly three minutes later Naruto let go of her head, causing her jerk her head back off of his dick, the last spurt of cum landing on her nose as Akari began to take deep breaths. She got her wish, as even as she cleaned her mouth she could still taste Naruto's cum in her mouth. "Damn Akari, that felt great. I'm surprised that you could take all that." Naruto complimented as he looked down.

"It… was… great Naruto… it was the… best thing I've… ever tasted." Akari panted, taking a few more deep breaths before her breathing evened out.

"And as your reward for that Akari I think it's only fair if you pick the next position." Naruto said.

"Really? You want me to pick." Akari gushed as she stood up

"Of course, of coarse. Now hurry, just seeing that hot body of yours is making it hard to wait." Naruto comented as he quickly took off his jacket and threw it to the side. Before Naruto could ask again Akari had pushed him onto the bed and put her legs on Naruto's sides. She grabbed Narutos still hard cock and lined it up with her pussy. She took a deep breath before she lowered all her weight down and felt Naruto's cock slip inside her.

Akari waited a few seconds before she started to slowly bounce on his cock as she out her hand's on his chest.

"Ah, ah Kami, yes your cock is so big Naruto, I love your big fat cock!" She said as she started to bounce a bit faster.

"Damn you're so hot Akari. I should've fucked you sooner, keep going. Tell me how much you love my cock inside your tight pussy." Naruto moaned as he put his hands behind his head and watched Akari bounce up and down.

"Ah, I love your cock Naruto! I wanted to fuck you when we first met! I couldn't stop thinking about you, I couldn't stop thinking about your cock inside my body! That was the only reason why I moved here. I wanted to find you and fuck you the first chance I got." Akari yelled as she grabbed her breast as she continued to bounce on his cock.

"Yes! Please cum inside me Naruto! Please cum inside my pussy, I want all your cum inside me!" Akari leaned back a bit as she bounced faster and faster.

"Faster! Akari your pussy so hot, I'm almost there, don't stop! tell me how much you want my cum, tell me what you'll do just to have it." Naruto grunted as he grabbed her hips.

"I'll do whatever you want Naruto! I'll do anything to have your cum inside my body, I'm your whore Naruto, I'm your little fucking cum-slut who'll do anything and everything you want. My body is all yours, use it as much as you want!" Akari screamed, sweat forming on her skin.

Naruto got a tighter on her hips and slammed her down one lost time, "I'm Cumming!" before letting loose. She felt Naruto's hot cum enter her body and she stopped bouncing, now grinding her hips into his crotch and letting his cum flow though her. Again, she was shocked by the pure volume of semen he was pouring into her. Not that she was complaining at the moment. The pretty stars didn't allow her to do much else but cum her brains out.

Akari had to catch her breathe again, fully enjoying the feeling of Naruto's warmth inside and below her as she lay on his chest and prepared closed her eyes to go to sleep.

"What are you doing? If you thought we were done i'm afraid you were mistaken. You're fucking a ninja my dear, I'm not even close to being done." Naruto grinned, "Now move those hips." He said in a commanding tone. Akari shuddered, she liked being ordered! She didn't know she got off on that until now. Her hips started fucking themselves onto him seemingly by themselves and she cuddled up onto his chest.

_ _ _ _Hours and Many Orgasms Later_ _ _ _

"Yes, kami, yes, don't stop, please don't stop! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum Naruto, I'm gonna cum!" Akari screamed, now in the doggy style position. Akari was convinced her toes were permanently curled as she'd had countless orgasms.

"Keep talking Akari, you're so tight." Naruto urged her on as he slapped her ass.

"Please cum inside me Naruto! Fuck me harder! Please don't stop fucking my pussy." Akari moaned as she grabbed the bed sheets in a death grip.

But as Naruto was senselessly ramming Akari from behind what they didn't notice they were being watched by a half cat, half slutty maid named Kin. She had just gotten home around ten minutes ago and had saw that no one was home. That was, until she heard load moans coming from her master bedroom. Assuming that it was her Master having some quality time with someone, she decided that she would quietly close their door for some privacy. As she passed the door though she'd heard an unfamiliar voice, so she peeked her head through the small crack of the door and saw a very surprising sight. She saw Akari on all fours as her Master plowed her from behind. Kin couldn't help but blush as she look at Akari. The face she was making while getting fucked was just priceless. Kin was so occupied by watching them. She didn't realize that one of her hands had slipped under her skirt.

God, the sight of seeing Naruto and Akari fucking had gotten her very horny. She just than remembered that there were some clones milling about downstairs, so Kin hurried down to the Kitchen. Once inside she saw two Naruto clone sitting down trying to finish the paperwork for Akari's room. Kin decided to get their attention by accidentally dropping the bucket of cleaning supplies, causing the two clones to look her way just as she bent over to pick the supplies up. The two clones noticed that while picking up the dropped items her frilly skirt rose revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties before she looked over her shoulder, as if just noticing the clones, before giving them a flirty wink.

The two clone's looked at each other for a moment, then looked at the paper work that was on the table, then looked at the sight of kin's dripping wet pussy, before finally giving one last glance at eachother before springing to their feet and crossing the room in a fraction of a second. Just as they were about to start feeling up the horny maid's backside Kin twirled around and got on her knees. The two clones then looked at her for a moment before she grabbed both of their belts and moved them forward, quickly unbuckled them and pulling both their pants and boxers down in one foul swoop.

Kin's eyes darkened and a smirk grew on her face as she looked at the two hard cocks in front of her. She licked her lips as she grabbed both of their dicks and slowly began to stroke them as she looked up at the copied of her Master. After a minute or two had passed Kin started to lick one cock, alternating every few seconds, and stroked them both faster and faster. Pretty soon one of the clones got sick of waiting for her to suck them off properly (with her throat). So one of the Clone grabbed her head and shoved it's dick down her throat. Kin, who was understandably taken by surprise, began sucking away instantly as the clone than started to thrust it's hips rapidly.

As she continue to stroke the other, "It's about time you did your job, you lazy maid. We were getting all pent up and stressed due to the paperwork and you weren't here to do your most important duty. We'll just have to punish you..." The clone thrusting down into her throat admonished, his cock going deeper within her mouth as he tightened his grip on her silky hair.

Kin loved how the clone of her Master was treating her. She was a naughty maid and she deserved punishment!All she wanted was to drink his cum as he roughly face fucked her like some cheap whore off the street. Kin wasn't surprised that her throat had already begun to hurt as just about half of the clones cock was inside her. The only thought she had in was when was she going have her favorite drink in the world. "Just cum already you damn clone!" She yelled, although it came out completely muffled, it still caused the clone to start hammering into her mouth faster.

After about five minutes had passed the clone tightened it's grip on Kin's hair further and groaned; seven thick globs of cum shooting from it's dick straight into her stomach. Kin still wasn't used to drinking so much at once, but she tried her best. Soon the clone let go of her hair and pulled out. As the clone finished unloading on her face the second clone, who'd been jerking himself off to the sight of the two going at it, moaned loudly and hosed down her body, covering her maid outfit in it's seed.

After they'd finished the two clone looked down and saw Kin's face and most of her hair was covered in their cum. Kin was far from done and the second her face was all clean she grabbed their cocks and began to stroke them off once more. As she then gave them a smile, surprising them both with her ability to still do so, she stuck out her tongue as she stroked them harder.

This continued of for a while, eventually Kin had to regretfully take the top off of her uniform and throw it off to the side, as not even a millimeter of it was clean. One clone had already dispelled after its 5th orgasm, his last moments spent pouring another load down her rapidly filling stomach. So now she had the second one's cock in-between her breast as she slowly moved them up and down, keeping eye contact with the clone.

"Cum for me, just one more time please, I want all of your cum on my body." Kin begged as he squeezed her breast a bit harder when she licked the tip of his cock.

I'm almost there, I'm gonna cum!" He yelled as he began to thrust his cock in-between her breast recklessly.

Kin was just about start begging for the clone's cum. But soon she got what she wanted as soon the Clone shot an larger-than-normal load onto her body. Kin's entire body and hair were now covered in it's cum. She0 immediately started to lick the semen off her body as if she were washing herself like a cat. The clone dispelled as Kin continued to lick her self.

Back with Naruto and Akari, the positions had changed. Akari was now on her side with one leg in the air as Naruto fucked her from behind. She was surprised to still be conscious after everything that happened. Then again, she didn't care. All she wanted was Naruto to keep on fucking her, unfortunately her vision was starting start to get blurry as exhaustion set in. "Ah Kami yes Naruto! That's it, fuck me real good! More ah, ah, ah!" Akari moaned between pants.

"I'm almost there Akari. Your body is hot I just cant stop fucking you." Naruto replied as he shoved his entire length inside her pussy. Causing Akari to scream as Naruto came inside her without pulling out. Akari instantly blacked out as all the pleasure caught up with her at once.

Naruto's hips jerked as he emptied himself inside her for a few minutes before pulling out. He already knew she'd passed out, so he gently moved her body next to his and pulled the blankets over them. Naruto suddenly got the memories of his shadow clones as they dispelled. A small smile formed on his face. 'Huh, guess Kin's back from cleaning. Maybe I should have let her join us? She was watching us for quite awhile after all. Ah well, maybe next time.' Naruto mused as he made himself comfortable and started to go to sleep.

_ _ _ _ _end of chapter_ _ _ _

ok finally finished uploading all of the old chapters!!! that took forever ok so now that i'm finally done with that it's time that you should know what i will soon be uploading new chapters for Pile of lemons, i am also gonna upload Tayuya and Hinata's enslavement and Naruto's wonder training exercise on here as well, so look forward to it! also i am also gonna continue to update my stories on Fanfanfiction as well so i'm glad to say that i'm getting back on track i hope to hear from you all! thx for being such loyal fans

updated on 4/21/2013
Sign up to rate and review this story