Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 10

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-22 - 887 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 10

Frank's pov:

I woke up. I felt that my hair is wet. I looked up and I saw Gerard. He was sitting, leaned at the wall, sleeping. He was wet, too. When did I fall asleep? I couldn't remember. After few moments, Gerard opened his eyes.
-Hey -I said silently and smiled to him.
-Hey -he smiled back.
-How are you?
-I'm fine. What about you?
-I'm okay
-Wanna go home? -he asled me and I nodded. I stood up, and he did the same.
-I have some...business at home- I said.
-Can I help you?
-Um, no, sorry.
-Oh, okay- after he replied, we went out. It was very cloudy and cold, but it wasn't raining. I went to my house and Gerard went to his house. First I changed my clothes. Then I dried my hair and turned on the computer. I started writing song. I called it 'This song is a curse'. I was writing, and writin and writing, but then I just lost words. I looked on wall filled with random lyrics. First lines I saw were: 'Everyone hates me, I hate all of you'. I smiled and typed that words. Song was just perfect. I copied it in message and sent it to directors of new movie called Frankenweenie. Maybe they'll accept it. I was just sitting and staring at screen, and then someone covered my mouth with cold hand...
Gerard's pov:
I didn't went home, I went to Ron. I knocked on the door.
-Oh, Gee, hi!- Ron said when he opened the door -Why are you wet?
-Listen, Ron, I don't have much time for this.
-Why did you came?
-We need to talk- I said seriously.
-Um, okay. What about?
-Our relationship
-Oh, no -he whispered -You're trying to say...that you are...
-Ron, I'll be honest. I love Frank, I really do. Maybe these words will hurt you, but I love him more than anyone else, even you -I said, I was totally calm. I didn't felt any regret or sorry for him. I felt like my life will be easier from now. -Yes, Ron. This means break up. Sorry. You're a great person, but I just...don't love you enough.
-It's okay, I understand -Ron said -Can-Can I tell you something? Please don't got mad at me
-Sure, whatever you need to say, just say.
-I was cheating on you, last night.
-What? With who?
-One girl. She left few hours ago -he looked ashamed.
-Okay, you can take it as reason of break up -I was angry actually -Goodbye, Ron -I said and walked away. Finally, I felt free. I was running to Frank's place. I couldn't wait to tell him good news. When I came to his house, I stopped. Something was wrong. Door was opened. I entered inside carefully. Whole place was in mess. I looked on the wall filled with lyrics. I saw some words written with different handwriting than Frank's. It was saying: 'Bathroom'. I went to the bathroom. Blood was everywhere. What happened here? Then I heard phone. It was sound of Frank's phone. It was under dirty clothes. I found it. Number was hidden, but I answered.
-He-Hello?- I asked shakily.
-Oh, hello, Gerard -deep, umfamiliar voice said.
-Who is it?!
-Your biggest nightmare
-What's your name?
-Call me Unknown.
-Whatever. What do you want?
-Do you wonder where your little friend is? -I heard evil laugh
-Frank?
-Yes, Frank
-N-No
-He's here, right in front of me
-What?!
-Yes, he's here. Do you want to speak with him?
-Who are you?!
-I already told you. Now listen to me. I suggest a trade. I'll give you Frank, alive, but you must come, alone. I will let Frank and take you. Understand?
-Don't come Gee!!!- I heard Frank's desperate voice
-Shut up! -voice shouted to him -So, Gerard? What will you do? -I closed my eyes. Frank is there, with that Unknown person. If I come, he'll let him go. I hadn't any other choice.
-What if I don't come?
-Frank dies. I'll just trail my sharpest razor over his...wait what is this? -I heard kinda shocked voice of that person.
-What? -I was confused.
-This scar on his neck. It's bright red -I was confused. What is happening?
-Why don't you ask him?
-First I will ask you. Are you coming or not? -he sounded impatient.
-Where should I come?
-Other part of the wood. When you see big, black house, you're here.
-When?
-In midnight. Don't forget. You must come alone
-Okay, okay. I'll come - I said.
-Good boy. Now excuse me, I have to found out why is this scar on your friend's neck bright red.- he hanged up. Damn! What happened? I looked on clock. It was almost noon. I can't wait til tonight. I just can't. I went to bedroom. I was kinda shocked when I entered in. Walls were full of lyrics and lines written with blood. I was sure it was blood because it smelled like blood. I layed on bed. I buried my face in Frank's pillow. It still smell as him. That almost delicious smell. I placed my head on his pillow. I set alarm on 11 pm, and then I just fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story