Categories > Original > Romance > These Things I've Done

Chapter Three: Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Vic has dirty dreams, something's on between Ash and Jaime and Vic knows Danny's name.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-23 - 634 words

2Hot
Chapter Three: Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating

--Vic--

"I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic.." He sang as he ground his hips down onto mine.

"Fuck, don't do this to me.. Please.." I moaned the words desperately. I had been hard since he whispered his plans to me. God, I wanted him so bad.

"Why not? You're a dirty little slut, Vic, you ought to be treated like one." He hissed the words down at me, eyes lighting up with dirty amusement. I groaned in aroused frustration, my hips bucking up as I rattled my hands round. He had me all locked up, my hands bound to each arm of his chair.

"Say my name, Vic, say it." His eyes lit up as I bit my lip, his name repeatedly spilling from my lips.

"Danny, Danny, Daniel, shit.."

"Good boy. Now, how about we take care of your little problem?" He smirked down at the kind of obvious bulge in my jeans. His nimble fingers undid my jeans, sliding them down my tanned flesh. His eyes widened as he yanked down my boxers, and..


"Beep beep, motherfucker." Jeez, thanks, Mike.

I rolled over, only to let out a groan of pain.

"Shit, man, take care of that." Mike rolled his eyes at my boxers before spinning on his heels and leaving the room. Rolling back over, I allowed one hand to snake it's way down my body, to wrap around my length. I thought about that dream I was having, and /oh shit/. That dream was about one Danny Queen - the same Danny Queen that played bass for American Revenge, the same Danny Queen that was irrevocably and irresistibly sexy, the very same Danny Queen that was four-fucking-teen. Shit, shit, shit. I didn't think society approved of a 16 year old and a 14 year old hooking up, much less having beautiful, kinky, hot, Britney-Spears-induced gay sex. With a few precise jerks of my wrist, my release washed over me in waves of white.

"Gross, dude. Clean that up."

"Fuck off, Mike."

--

As band practice labored on, I found my thoughts fixated on Danny. Jesus, he was beautiful. With black hair that fell in just the right design over his dark eyes, he was perfection, all that I had ever needed or wanted.

"Vic!" Ash waved a pale hand in front of me, chocolate eyes burning.

"Mm?" came my reply, my mind still off with the fairies.

"You fucked up that entire song, c'mon." And that's Ash - she never gives you a break, never sugarcoats anything, and she has the sympathy level of a teaspoon.

"Give 'im a break, Ashy." Jaime Preciado's tattooed arms wrapped round the girl, and a wide smile crept onto her lips. She turned round to press her lips to his cheek before snapping her fingers at me.

"Victor Fuentes, I swear to god. If you don't get out of that fucking head of yours, I'll do shit you never wanted to see." With that, she broke away from Jaime to play the intro to King for a Day again.

--

The dark, brooding sky hung over my retreating frame as I slunk home. Home wasn't always the best place to be, especially not for me. Come On Eileen blasted in my ears - judge me - as I made my way along the dirty pavement. My mind was lost again, and I didn't see the oncoming shadow of who else but Danny Queen.

"Shit!" The word left his lips at a fast rate as our bodies collided. My cheeks burnt as I looked up, muttering my apologies.

"Shit, shit, Danny, I'm so sorry, shit. Um, are you okay?"

"I'm fine.. Wait, how do you know my name?"

"Um."

And with that, I bolted.


Ooh.
Sign up to rate and review this story