Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > Abigail's Adventure

Prologue

by redranger 0 reviews

Abigail 14 runs away from the orphanage becuse she believes that she'll never find a family who love her for who she is. eventually she meets the Joes after a run in with stromshadow. Will she find...

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Baroness,Cobra Commander,Duke,Scarlett,Snake Eyes - Published: 2013-04-22 - Updated: 2013-04-23 - 788 words

0Unrated

Abigail is your above average teenage because of her intelligence she skipped a head a couple grades. She now has to survive high school at age 14. I she hated being smart but she got that from her dad. Abigail had an ok childhood. She spent the first four years of her life in a nice house in Georgia. Her mom Jane a lab tech and her dad Jay a scientist work together at the local science lab in town. The one day she still wished was only a bad dream but she knew it really happen. She was five years old and she and her parents were on the way back home from the zoo. We were at a stop light and a huge truck rammed the rear end of the car. It flew into the air when it landed it rolled several times as it went down a steep hill. The next thing she remembered was waking up in the back of an ambulance. The paramedic told her that she was going to be all right they were taking her to the hospital. She asked the paramedic where her mommy and daddy where. The lady told her they were in heaven.

Now back to the present Abigail is living an orphanage. Her only friend Michelle had gotten adopted a few days ago so now she was alone again. She had her back to the door and heard the people in charge talking. They said she was a great kid but there went to many family who wanted a child with her intelligence. Abigail couldn't believe what she just heard. "Great all those kids who picked on me were right I'm never going to find a family" she thought to herself. She did the only thing that would help everyone. She grabbed whatever she could fit in the hanging on the desk chair book bag (which was an emergency kit, first aid kit, a few changes of clothes, and a couple big bottles of water).She put it on her back opened the bedroom window. She set the fire escape ladder in the window climbed down and ran away as fast as her legs could carry her.

A few hours later Baroness showed up at the door of the orphanage. "Yes, Cobra commander I will make sure that I come back with this Abigail." She said of her communicator. "Good." Cobra commander said. "Hello I'm Maya and this is Miguel you are the women who called about wanting to adopt Abigail?" Miguel said. "Yes, people call me Baroness." Baroness said. "Well come in, I'll go get Abigail and tell her the good news." Maya said. Baroness enters the orphanage and went to the office with Miguel.

Maya went to Abigail room and knocked on the door. "Abigail, some is here to see you. Abigail?" Maya said. Maya didn't hear a response from the other side of the door. She opened the door slowly and walked inside. The first thing she noticed was the fire escape ladder hanging out of the window. "Oh no, she must have heard what we said a few hours ago." Maya said. She turned around quickly and ran back to Miguel.

Maya entered the office out of breath. "Maya, what's wrong?" Miguel asked. "It's Abigail she's gone." Maya answered. "What do you mean she's gone?' Don't you people keep an eye on the brats I mean kids?" Baroness asked. "Yes, we do but we never thought that Abigail would run away. She is such a sweet kid." Maya answered. "You said she was really smart right?" Baroness asked. "Yes I did. Abigail must have thought that she would never find a home and thought it would be a lot better off if she wasn't here." Maya answered. "Where would she get an idea like that?" Baroness asked. "Well she must have overheard us talking a few hours ago. We said that she would never get adopted because she was so smart." Miguel said. "Since the kid isn't here I'll have to go find her myself." Baroness thought to herself.

Baroness thanked the two for wasting her time and left the office. She went outside the orphanage and called the commander back. "Sir, we have problem." She said into her communicator. "What kind of problem Baroness?" Cobra commander asked. "The girl ran away from the orphanage." She answered. "I guess you'll have to find her won't you." Cobra commander said. "Yes, sir I will." She said. Then Storm shadow appeared in front of her. He offered to help her find Abigail and bring her back to Cobra. She told him to get going and with that Storm Shadow ninja streaked off into the forest.
Sign up to rate and review this story