Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Deadly Sin Lust

by fairygoodpixie 0 reviews

Draco has what Hermione needs.He's not willing to give it to her for free. Will she agree to the terms? Read and find out. And of course review and rate.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-25 - 4152 words - Complete

-1OOC
Title:A Deadly Sin
*]
[*Disclaimer: Rowling is the paid author. As for the fan-fiction ;I'll take responsibly.

*]
[*Rated M: M for Mature; Language, Lemon, Adult situations.

*]
[*Pairings: Hermione Granger X Draco Malfoy.

*]
[*Summary: Draco Malfoy has something Hermione Granger needs; coincidentally. After finding this out, he's not willing to give it to her for free. What will the outcome be?

*]
[*Authors note: HI! Its me again! I'm willing to try to give this a go again. Hopefully, this isn't as painful as the last...I've put a lot of effort into my story ...I took the amount of days (7) to type, reread and edit what ever I thought best fit.. I am not a professional writer; so I can't promise there still shouldn't be any Grammatical errors . I just promise to give a good story and fewer errors!

*]
[*If it goes well... maybe..ah..we could make it more than a one-shot? up to you...For now it will say 'Complete' until further notice (I might still work on further chapters for when) .

[**]
You may meow read .

Retracing her earlier steps; Hermione looked around for her marked spot. When she found it, she quickly dimmed the light to her wand . Everything was just as she left it . She stepped closer to inspect her doings.

"In my forest again, little girl?" The expected voice still startled her.

" Mind your own business old one. "

Hermione turned to face him . The giant spider made no move to approach her. He stood within the dark but continued on with a conversation.

" That attitude is very becoming , Hermione Granger. " He said, " I'm starting to think, that it is a death wish you pray for, little girl. You should find yourself lucky , that as old as I , I enjoy keeping your company."

Hermione's eyes searched .Then stopped. She focused on the dark spot where she knew very well the giant spider hid himself. The spider then chuckled .

Hermione could not help, but smile. "why are you so persistent? Are you admitting that you enjoy keeping me the company old man?" She asked ;she was anything but rude about it. She then tucked her wand to her side. This was their normal meet. He held no threat against Hermione, and Hermione found him to be no threat as well.

"Do not ask silly questions little girl. Especially when you know the answer to what you ask."

She smiled, placing her hands on her hips."Right. I suppose you are -Anyways, " she looked away to search for something ." I got something for you!" Announced Hermione; excitingly.

She looked around frantically. When she found it ,she quickly scrambled to get it. Bending down, she pulled out the hidden bag. She searched inside through the contents. When she found it, Hermione smiled.

"I Got it!"

"Another treat ?"

"Another bargain, . " She corrected.

"And what special ask do you hope for little girl?" He asked, curiously.

The spider loved bargains. Bargains that easily gained him gifts that was . But, he was also a very careful creature. Hermione kept calm. she didn't want him to sense anything off and become alarmed.

" I need to know where it is that the deepest part of the enchanted river runs."

The spider made no movement. He was most likely thinking. Hermione already knew that this would be a very unexpected request to his ears.

" What sort of business do you have with wanting know where the site might be, ?"

"I need something from the bottom...Something small... I promise...that is all. " Replied Hermione, " and to prove my innocence , I"ll give you my side of the bargain now." She said .

She threw the prize to the hungry spider. The air snapped with a whip. Hermione then cringed ,slightly turning her face ;to not have see anything. The sounds coming from his direction were...unsettling.

"So , this thing , it is something you can not get from the shallow, little girl ?" Godfryd asked;finishing his meal.

" If I could, I wouldn't ask. " replied Hermione;feeling determined.

"I see..."

Hermione winced . That came out wrong. She was feeling a bit too impatient , to know the where about and did not want to waste time. She needed to start searching for it.

"I"m very sorry; that I"m being rather crabby today. It's not the best of my days and I'm sorta in a rush to know where the place is." Hermione apologized.

" Then I am willing to give you a second chance .Please tell me why is it that you ask for such an unexpected request?"

" I need to know because- huh ."

The sound of a twig snapping interrupted her mid speech. Hermione scanned the dark. she refused to use her wand further more. It would attract unwanted attention.

"Little girl, what are you looking for? "

Hermione turn to face him. " Didn't you hear that?-Wait- where are you going Mr. Godfryd?!"

Hermione made no move to chase him. Instead ;she whipped her wand up, out ,and aimed it towards the opposite direction. what ever it was out there it was going to pay for disturbing her. Hermione growled in frustration .

" whose there? show yourself! "

" Well, I guess I really don't have a choice now. "

Hermione's body stiffened. The words slipped her mouth before she could even hold them. She said them words with bitterness.

"Oh , god."

Draco's lips curved up into a smirk. He stepped forward revealing himself . He had his wand drawn forward; for the purpose of casting light in their direction.

"A little late for midnight walks ,don't you think Granger? " he asked; sounding nothing more than cocky.

"Actually I was just heading back." Replied Hermione.

"Why rush?"

"What?"

That was all the time he needed to confuse her. He acted fast using his ability to its fullest. He disarmed Hermione with expelliarmus. Then he quickly used accio to conjure her wand to him. Then as soon as she lost balance he closed in the little space they had. It was his luck that the tree had been near.

Hermione winced , feeling dizzy from all the to-quick movements. Within no more of a minute spared time ,he had her pressed hard against a tree. Hermione looked up at the sneering bastard with annoyance.

"Get .off." Hermione gritted her teeth in anger.

" I don"t feel like it." Mocked Draco.

"What. Why ?Get off of me now!" Hermione demanded;she tried to push of his weight.

She was unable to. His physical strength was much more than hers. She could tell he was enjoying himself. When she realized it was futile to keep trying, Hermione looked back up into the cold penetrative eyes and glared at him.

"Relax Granger." Draco whispered ," be nice and I promise not to hurt you." he warned; gripping her waist.

Hermione's heart skipped a beat. It more out of panic and less from confusion. She tried not to show notice, to his wandering hand. She swallowed and closed her eyes, Damn him.

" This isn't funny. " She whispered.

" Who's laughing Granger? " He said, then nuzzled softly into the crock of her neck.

"stop it- please" Hermione gasped. Her voice was lower than she expected. He started pressing soft kisses to her neck; licking ,teasing and sucking at her skin. Hermione tried to stifle her moan. Her reactions. "Are you listening to me?stop-"

Hermione reflexively, yanked her hand from between them and brought it up to smack him caught it ,then restrained it. He added the other above her head for precaution. Hermione winced in pain from his grip. He had had her legs already spread, so now Hermione was nothing more but vulnerable. The way his lower body pressed her against the tree, made the feeling all so more nervous.

"you like the feeling, so why are you fighting it?" Draco asked;lustful.

He was right. It was passionate and the least of an unpleasant feeling. What made it hard to believe or for Hermione to reciprocate , was the fact that it was Malfoy.

" Fuck you Malfoy. I'll scream if I have to!" she gritted;it took her every effort to change into that tone.

" If you scream , I"ll silence you." Draco threatened, " your choice." He said softly.

"This isn't what you want."

" Isn't it?"

" so you would resort to rape?" Hermione asked; she was ready to give more struggle if he did intend to.

" You can't call it rape if you're responding to my touches." He replied;leveling his face to hers . " Look into my eyes and tell me that wasn't a moan I heard." Draco asked cooly; his face now expressionless and his eyes penetrating deep in hers.

Hermione looked away. She couldn't hold his gaze. He was right. Of course she was responding to his touches! Draco Malfoy as she came to admit it ,was very a good looking individual. His personalty, was still the problem.

"I won't tell anyone. Just admit that you've been wondering what it would be like to sleep with me and I might deliver that curiosity." He placed a hand over her chest.

"What!? You're the one that wants to shag. I'm the one pressed against the tree, against my will!" she snapped at him.

Hermione looked shocked and she looked angry. Draco's face was expressionless. She had no idea if he was baiting her.

"I'm just being honest." Draco went on, " now, I'm just waiting for you to do the same. Like I said I have what you want." He replied; with a smirked.

She had heard enough." Are you bloody kidding me?! "

" Well-"

" very charming. Really." Hermione interrupted. "I'm not interested. But tell me ,how long have you been following me?"

"Long enough." Draco calmly replied . " At least to know what you're doing. And what it is you're looking for."

Hermione's heart jumped. "What do you know?" She licked her lips involuntarily.

" That that stone is not in the river." Answered Draco.

His smirk grew into a smile; or was it a sneer? she wasn't to sure. So he knew. Hermione looked him in the eyes searching ;finding away to see if he was lying. nothing. Whether he was telling the truth or not, she could not take this matter lightly.

"I told you, I have what you want." He mocked.

"Sure that's what you meant." Hermione glared, "what do you want?"

"You."He replied

She shook her head."Anything but that."

" Then no deal."

Hermione's face became flushed. "I-I can't do that." she said looking away.

"Then we won't ." Replied Draco.

He breathed heavily against her lips; nipping and gently sucking at the lower one, before he released her wrists, then backed away entirely. Hermione's breathing picked up from the pleasurable touch, and her cheeks heated from the arousal it caused. She hoped that it went unnoticed .

"H-How do I know you're not lying?" She asked,feeling it hard to swallow.

" You don't." He shrugged. " But , I'm not."

Hermione's brow arched. Draco rolled his eyes. He then walked towards the second tree to give himself something to lean against. Hermione watched him cautiously.

" If I was lying, why would I bother telling you?" he asked .

He had a point. "well there's that, and then there's demand."

" I'm just asking for sex. why are you making it a big deal?" He asked.

As he said it, he walked back to where she stood. Then he took her hand and placed it on his front . She admittedly felt it. Her eyes followed where he place her hand; and she saw it . Her eyes widen with realization. He was erect. The whole time she hadn't even realized it.

"Look," he said, "that's for you; it's because of you. I just need to kill this curiosity that's been eating the shite out of me."

"A curiosity. With me?" Hermione shrieked;both from the panic and fear.

"Yes!" he replied, "you've been dressing sexy, looking sexy , and even acting sexy. It's been provoking me , Granger. or shall I'll say you've been provoking me."

She tugged her hand away placing it against the tree. " I have not!" Hermione denied;she brought her hands up to his chest, to keep some distance.

Draco chuckled, placing his hands along her waist. "Don't worry, I like it." He whispered,tilting his head to level there lips.

"I don't care what you like !" she snapped, then tighten her lips. " And we can't do this."

"But you do. And If you want the stone, You will." He mocked , " I'll make it pleasurable." He promised; running his tongue along the line of her lips.

She took a sharp intake air to his tease ,but kept her ground. He reached his hand around her back and slid it up under her jumper. Hermione looked up into the cold Grey eyes trying hard not to move, or make sound. she wasn't sure what to do.

" Relax, Granger. "

He took a bold move. He reached down with his hand and placed it on her warmth ;above the fabric. He held it there making no other move. Yet.

" Relax." He whispered into her ear.

Hermione willed her body to obey. "I -I don't know if I want this, " she swallowed.

"Typical," said Draco, "Just do as I say "He breathed; pulling her into him.

Hermione turned her face, pausing his action. She would refused anything further without first hearing what she'd receive." You didn't say what I get in exchange." she breathed: looking back at him when he didn't move.

Her reaction surprised him. He smiled; know just well what she wanted." Sex. Anything goes. Until I'm satisfied. In exchange the stone. "

Hermione narrowed her eyes to his . " Fine. But words are as good as nothing "

" Then I'll swear on it." He mused, "here take your wand."

He threw Hermione's wand back to her. She caught it then readied herself for his next direction. Pointing his, as she follow after, he had her repeat after him;

" I solemnly swear , that I will fulfill my end of the deal .If I should fail, I'll be covered in boils and bare an unforgivable sickness."

As they ended their last word of their agreement , a thin blue line spilled from the ends of their wands. It snaked through the air and then conjoined .until they separated once more and entered the opposite wand they had come from.

" Ready pet?"

" Don't call me that. Lets get this over. "

Draco pulled her into him once more forcefully. She was his now. As Hermione followed him not expecting the sudden action, she knocked them both over. She collapsed on to his chest. Hermione felt her face flush from the accident .Draco chuckled then took hold of her and pushed her gently back , to give himself leverage. He stood in front of her and began to undressed. He was no man to waste time. Hermione watched as if mesmerized, but really enjoying the sight. He was certainly handsome .She held no shame admitting that. At least now, while she had the given opportunity .

Draco was down to his boxer shorts before Hermione realized he was staring at her. she had been sitting there watching him, without even undressing herself. She was feeling sort of embarrassed now.

"Help me take them off."

"what? "

" My shorts; take them off for me." Draco replied; pulling her closer to him when she reached out her hands.

Hermione's cheeks burned . She mechanically pulled his shorts down, but didn't look down. She kept her eyes on him.

"Now, lets get you undress." He whispered;he grazed her ear with his lips then moved away.

" I'd like to take my turn and watch as well."

He watched her as she slowly with shaky hands removed every piece of fabric. Hermione felt nervous with his eyes on him but did as she was told. She had also saved her underwear for last just as he did .

" Now what?"

Her heart was racing. She knelt back down, applying her weight to her knees. He shifted their cloaks and belongings underneath them. when he had it situated, he had Hermione lay down on her back.

He than settled himself between her legs, reading for their agreement.

" open you're legs wider for me Granger. " He asked; leaning back and grasping her thigh.

"Why?" Hermione asked in a shaky voice, "Wait .No. Don't!"

"I'm going to eat you out. Just to make sure you're ready for it. Relax." Hushed Draco .

Hermione looked at him with panic. She swallowed hard , unsure if she wanted to allow him. This would be her first time;allowing any one near 'down there'.

"Oh, come on. don't tell me no ones ever eaten you out? "He asked, lowering himself further; getting ready.

Hermione's cheeks brighten a scarlet red.

" Makes me wonder if maybe, you're still a virgin." Draco replied.

He had no choice but to place her legs over his shoulder. .she was shaking to much.. Draco held her down by the hips. His steel grips and partial body weight kept her from moving any further.

"Relax."

" I'm nervous. " she baited, "this isn't my first time . But.. it is with having someone ...between my legs..." Hermione admitted ."And... of all people you're the least person I'd expect to see ...in this view."

" I'll take care of you. Stop acting scared Granger, you undressed in front of me already." He replied, "now just enjoy what I'm offering to give you."

Draco knelt between her legs to continue . He got to work pretty quick. He kept at a slow pace then when she was ready; switched to another with more pleasing touches. Shortly she began moaning and bucking her hips into him in frantic movements.

Hermione's body began responding to his touches. She writhed ,moaned and cried . This was really all new to her yet she was already getting used to it. She could feel her body; heating ,aching , and clenching, from these new touches.

"Do you like this?"

"I... It's a bit different " Hermione moaned breathlessly..

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled.

His laugh vibrated against her warmth. Hermione's stomach did a flip. Everything he did was so far more than pleasurable. More than she ever allowed herself to feel before. Draco moved himself to place over her. He looked down at her but made no further movement .Hermione shook her head, signaling for him to continue.

He leaned in to nip at Hermione's nipple. Her body trembled in response .She squeezed her eyes shut, grabbing his shoulders for own support. she could feel his hand still circling, rubbing and readying her. His grasps were gentle ,pleasurable and heated to the touch. Hermione panted softly. She was falling apart.

"Such a beautiful scent…..and such soft skin." Draco began to mummer, " Turn over for me."

Hermione opened her eyes to look at him."W-why?"

" Just do it. Balance yourself on your hands and knees." He breathed huskily; as he lifted himself then helped her." You'll enjoy this part."

Hermione hesitantly did as he asked. As soon as she obeyed his wishes,Draco pressed himself against her. He didn't intend to put it in just yet. There were still some other enjoyments he wanted first. His hands trailed down her body towards the heat; towards his desire. He wanted to keep giving her unknown pleasures. Hear the more cries she had to offer. It was so far addicting and feeding his drive.

"I'm going to make you weep Granger… make you want more." he breathed, "crave this kind of sex...and one time isn't enough."

Hermione cried out from his touch. Her back involuntarily arching and inviting him further. He moved his finger in circular motions, then slipped between her wet heat . He prodded ,easily finding what made her tremble without fully penetrating. Small teases to make her tremble under his touched while he heightened his.

"I think you enjoy this as much as I do. Your cries , your screams , your moans; they speak for the truth.

" With those words Draco then inserted his two fingers further." Cry for me Hermione." He said softly.

Hermione moaned, incoherently nodding to his demand. Her body was already moving to his touches. She was losing herself ;craving for a release that he was creating . She suddenly without warning then pushed off balance.

Hermione turned her head to look at him. "What are doing ?" She asked: her back now at a high angle.

Draco grinned and licked his lips" Savoring whats in front of me."

He ran his fingers along her spin , trailing it all the way down. Hermione shuddered and her legs trembled. Then spreading her open; he bent in , tilted his head and slide his tongue along her heat. He did it a couple of times , switching it between gentle sucks and nips. Until finally after several rotations , Hermione's control broke.

"Do you like that?" Hermione nodded; riding out her second wave.

"No. that won't do. I want you to answer me vocally. Let me hear that sexy voice of yours Granger." He commanded. He leaned up, replacing his tongue with his fingers." Now, I asked you a question ; do you like that? are you enjoying what I'm doing to you?"

Hermione's hips buckled towards him. "Y-Yes…" she moaned; griping what she could for leverage.

"Good girl."

Draco leaned over to kiss her spine. He moved back slowly placing his hands onto her hips to reposition her. Hermione followed willingly , fixing her self to new position. Her chest then tighten with expectation.

"Ready?" Draco whispered; as he prepared himself.

Hermione nodded. she clawed the ground ,ready for intrusion. When she felt him enter her; her excited scream rang out and echoed through the forest. He thrust completely into her; hitting her hard and deep with one fluid motion . The sudden urgency, pulled groans from Draco's throat. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips; gripping her , moving her and holding her tight as he moved within her .

"how does it feel Granger. Is it good so far? " He rasped, as he slammed against with each thrust.

Hermione cried moving with him."Y-Yes!" she moaned.

Draco pulled out completely then penetrated her fully. He continued to keep his pace; taking Hermione by the hips and pulling her into him. Each time her brought her into him she moaned loud in approval. when he began to steady a faster pace she cried out his name.

Hermione could feel it. she was almost there. It was peaking within her and surfacing its release. Her legs began clenching; readying for it. Hoping to reach his peaking end uninterrupted,Draco held her hips tightly from stopping. Her release was driving his. He wanted them to finish it together. she panted, cried, and screamed, one last time before her climax shattered within her Draco shuddered moving his hips one last time within her tight grip before he released his completely.

By the time the deed was done, they were both worn out. Hermione was finding it hard to control the spasms still shaking in her legs. Draco was finding it hard to regain strength.

"You're to heavy." Hermione said; shoving at him to the other side.

"Sorry. This kind of thing tends to make me lazy after." Draco Apologized .

They were now laying side by side. When she went to sit herself up;Draco stopped her, pulling her to leaned into him. He leaned against her and pressed his lips softy over hers. It was hot, slow, compassionate, and even breath taking. Hermione moaned under the sweet touch, holding him by his blond locks until she was ready to let him go.

"I think now, I am fully satisfied." Replied Draco.

Hermione just smiled. But subliminally , she was uncertain and thinking about what she'd just did. Draco stood up; then he used his wand to cast his clothes back on. Hermione watched him still in thought, before she realized she must do the same.

Her eyes were half lidded and she felt exhausted. It was late. She couldn't recall this ever happening before but enjoyed it very much. when Draco had finally finished dressing she turned to him. " The stone?" asked Hermione nicely.

" I have it." He mused.

" well, can I have it please?" She stretched her hand out, waiting for the prize to fall into it.

Draco looked at her with amusement. " Well see, here is the thing; you'll have to come with me to get it." .

Hermione's brow arched. was he for real!?"Where to?" she asked calmly;as she could.

Draco shrugged. " My house, where else ." he replied.

" Fine. Then let's go!" Hermione agreed.

"No you don't understand Granger, " Draco said , "I meant at my house; as in ...my mansion." She smiled wickedly.

- THE END-

A/N. Yuppie, this is it! Read and Review and let me know what you think.

A/N 2. Meow! had to reread and adjust. Better?! Word count: 4200 !
Sign up to rate and review this story