Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter 7

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

major frerard. best chapter yet imo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-27 - 484 words

5Moving
The whole cafeteria was staring at Jess, Gerard, and I.

Ray hadn't come to my rescue yet, I'd have to handle this on my own.

I didn't want to look Gerard in the eyes.

"I love her," I whispered.

Was I telling the truth?

He stared at me with no emotion, his leather jacket draped over his shoulder trying to cover up his worry with cool.

"I really don't think you do..." he murmured, trailing off his sentence at the last word.

Jess stood up and hit me in the shoulder with the back of her hand, giving me a pleading look.

At this point, the entire cafeteria was hooked on every word.

I did what my first instinct told me to. I slowly walked over and threw my entire lunch on him.

The cafeteria erupted in a chorus of laughter.

Jess smirked and crossed her arms, standing in victory.

Gerard covered his face in his hair, looked over at me with eyes that were about to boil over into tears, and ran out of the cafeteria.

I felt so terrible.

I slowly trudged back to my seat, feeling as if I were dreaming.

Jess grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek and smiled her saccharine smile.

I untangled my fingers from hers and said, "I'll be back."

Her blue eyes searched my face questioningly, but I walked out of the cafeteria.

I heard poor attempts to quiet loud sobs coming from the bathroom.

I opened the heavy door, and as it swung shut, I saw Gerard on the ground hunched over in a puddle of tears.

I slowly stepped over to him, to where I was kneeling in front of him.

I brushed his hair out of his eyes and gave him a little smile.

He looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and whispered "Please...just leave me alone...you obviously want nothing to do with me. And it's fine. I get it. Stop confusing me, you say--"

I cut him off by taking his face in my hands and kissing him.

After a few seconds I pulled away.

"I'm so sorry." I told him, and took his hand. With my other hand, I wiped away the tears from his eyes.

"I love you..." I told him softly.

"How can I believe that?" he asked, pulling his hand away from me and covering his face with his hands.

"I...I don't know...right now, I'm so confused."

"You don't understand," he insisted firmly.

I leaned closer, waiting for him to explain.

"Everyone who was ever my friend has abandoned me after they discovered I wasn't into girls."

I took his hand back in mine and rested my head on his shoulder.

"But...you..." he said.

"I know," I replied. "I know."

Right now, I'm feeling less confused than ever.

*****************
suprisingly this took forever!
PLEASE R+R!
love y'all!

xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story