Categories > Original > Humor

Profile Of Your Resident Lesbian Couple!

by LikeHeavenAndHell 15 reviews

In which we do that Profile Of A Ficwaddian thing everyone seems to do on here when they join. *Edited*

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-29 - Updated: 2013-05-04 - 503 words

0Unrated
Real Name: Eleanor Jessica ‘Ellie’ Williams and Nikita Meredith ‘Nikki’ King.

Username: LikeHeavenAndHell (N: Why is this even a question?)

Age: Ellie is 13 and Nikki recently turned 16.

Birthday: Ellie was born on October 16th, 1999, while Nikki was born on April 26th, 1997. (N: I was a day off from sharing a birthday with Patrick Stump, jealous much?) (E: I wasn't even close to sharing a birthday with anyone famous that I know :()

Country you live in: USA.

City you live in: (E: Should we tell ‘em?) (N: No.) Okay, we agreed to keep this classified. But, we’ll tell you we live in California, and we’re not in LA, San Francisco, or San Diego.

Gender: We can both bleed for one week a month and not die. Does this say something? (N: Although, I think Ellie’s a boy in disguise sometimes…) (E: This is just because I want to be a mechanic when I’m older, ain't it?!)

Relationship status: We’re a couple. Our ship name is Nellie, if you wonder about that stuff. (E: I think it sounds cute ^_^)

Religion: Ellie’s Christian, and Nikki’s Atheist.

Fave Musicians/Bands: We both agreed on Fall Out Boy. However, all of our other favorites are different. Ellie likes rock from the 90’s onward for the most part, while Nikki’s other favorites are from the 80’s and earlier.

Fave Movies: We both said every zombie based movie, then Ellie said any kid’s movie, while Nikki said any more mature movie. Oh, and we both said Mean Girls, just because.

Fave TV shows: Both of us don’t really watch TV unless The Walking Dead’s on.

Heroes: Ellie said Kate and David (her sister and brother), Nikki said herself (E: Typical…), and we both said everyone who’s gay or bi and not afraid to flaunt it.

Pairings You Ship: For now? Just Nellie, aka ourselves. We don’t tend to ‘ship’ people unless they’re people we know and they’re canon. (N: If any fo you guys are a couple, please do tell us.)

Fave Authors On Here: None yet.

Fave Personalities: See above.

What You Write: Ellie writes poetry, while Nikki doesn’t really write anything.

Mental Image (Since we won’t give our picture out): Picture a short girl of 5’2 (for now) who’ll probably be about 5’6 at her full height if we had to guess. Give this girl some curves, slightly tanned skin from being in the sun a lot, wide, dark blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair that goes down just past her shoulders. Give her a youthful appearance, and a permanent smile. Picture that? If you did it right, you just pictured Ellie.

Now, picture a tall, 5’9 girl who is really skinny. Give her pale as hell skin, sharp, jade green eyes, and dark brown/black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Give her a mature expression and a damn good poker face, and you’ve just pictured Nikki.
Sign up to rate and review this story