Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Are My Savior

by albina 1 review

Tragic love story between Frank and Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-05-02 - 403 words

1Insightful
"Frank!" I screamed as I watched his eyes close, blood flowing down his wrists.
My true love tried to kill himself. I had to save him! I dialed 911 and told them my adress.
"Hurry.." I whispered into my phone, crying as my tears mixed with Frank's blood.
What if I never get to see those beautiful eyes again. Or watch him smile. His smile makes me smile.
I heard sirens outside and I ran to the window struggling to open it.
"We're on the second floor! Come quick my love is dying!" I heard someone cry out. I realized later it was me...
The rest was a blur of tears and blurry red ambulance lights...Red like Frank's wrists when he tried to kill himself...

I woke up in a chair in a hospital room. I looked over and saw Frank with lots of tubes coming out of him. His wrists were bandaged. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I pushed my raven-black hair back out of my eyes.
"Frank I love you." I whispered touching his face. His normal tan was faded paler than my own pale skin.
His eyes fluttered open. He heard me!
"Wha-what?" He asked confused "Why am I here! I wanted to die!"
"Baby why would you do this?" I asked drowning in tears
"I hate myself!" He yelled at me
"But I love you so much." I whispered my heart breaking into a million pieces
"No you don't. No one could love a monster like me." He said with tears in his beautiful eyes.
"You're not a monster! You're the best person I could ever meet!" Tears rolle down my pale face
"I am?" He asked
"Of course! I want to marry you someday when we're older, but we're only 14." I admitted
He was silent and started to cry too
"I love you Frankie." I whispered
"I love you too." He said
I kissed him and our tears mixed together in tragic sadness.

~17 years later~

"I do." Frank said looking at me smiling his beautiful smile.
I took his hand and saw his old scars and kissed them. Then I put his ring on.
"I now pronounce you married." The preacher said
We kissed and were happier than anyone else on earth.



My first story on this site! Please leave a review! I hope it wasn't too sad, my bff Jenna started crying when she read it :(
Sign up to rate and review this story