Categories > Original > Drama > One Final Note

One Final Note

by MCR-99 7 reviews

Read if you want to..

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-16 - 599 words

0Unrated
One Final Note

I'm leaving again. I know I only came back two days ago, but I just feel like nobody here even likes me much. Now, I know only one at the minute who likes me, and that is Robin, my Robin Hood. Everyone else, well, I'm not too sure. I have a couple of things to say to everyone before I go though, just to clear things up and make my absence a little more bearable for those who still have a tiny, miniture shred of liking for me.

First, I want to say sorry to Ash, for what I said. I honestly had no idea you were cosplaying, and had never really seen the username before, so forgive me. I accept your critisism, but I won't be needing it, as I won't really be coming back to FicWad, for a little while. I really should stop with the self inserts, I am going to soon, don't worry.

Second, I just want to say sorry to anybody who I upset. I honestly had no intention of doing so, I didn't exactly think any of you would read my rant or my blog post, as I thought you guys had forgotten about me coming back and moved on. But you did. I didn't mean it, guys, honestly.

Third and final, I just want to say that I still love you guys, like a lot. I'll still be around, on the internet, we can talk through twitter or ask.fm, just so I can stay in contact with you guys. I just, I won't be coming back here for a while, I'll move onto a different fanfiction site, like livejournal or fanfiction.net, but if you really want me to read something you wrote on here, I will read it, just not reviewing or rating. You guys, you're like my second family, you guys remember how my family was like, and I knew if anything bad ever happened in the real world, I could just come on here and just get lost in that world of words and plots that twisted and turned and moulded into this beautiful piece of art. You guys made me feel better when I was down, you held my hand through it all. You did, but now I get that feeling all that's changed. So, that's the reason why I'm leaving.

So, you get the message.
I'm just gonna pack up and leave.

Oh, and I heard somebody died on here.
Sorry to who died, you will be greatly missed.

I wrote a little snippet of a poem for you guys, entitled It Never Ends, inspired by the Bring Me The Horizon song. Here it is:

That temptation,
it boils in my blood,
my mind,
just waiting for the perfect time to strike.
waiting, oh how it waits,
for that one perfect moment,
to get in my head,
take over the reigns,
and draw me into,
the same routine.
my mind made me cut,
my mind made me burn,
my mind made me devour,
every little shred of hope,
that was in my head,
keeping me going.
every second,
every minute,
every hour,
every day.
it never ends,
it never, ever ends...


That was the poem.
From lyrics of the Asking Alexandria song A Prophecy, to leave you by so you remember me as I was..

"We'll be home soon,
so dry your eyes,
you'll be okay.."


See ya around guys, see you on the other side of life, a brighter, more better side, than the horrid mediocre side of life we live now.
Sign up to rate and review this story