Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Birthday Surprise

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Flay, Miriallia, Cagalli, and Lacus

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato,Lacus Clyne,Mirillia Haw - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-05-25 - 1496 words

1Hot
A/N: I dont own gundam seed
*]
[*Birthday Surprise


The war was over, and Kira had been living at Flay’s family beach house for some time now. He had gone to the store to get some things the girls wanted for a small party they wanted to have, and when he arrived back at the house he dropped his keys and bags on the kitchen counter. Not finding anyone around, he spotted a note on the countertop and opened it.
Happy Birthday Kira, you’ll find a present up in your room,
Kira was puzzeled, but he went up to his room, and found a pleasant surprise.
There on his bed was his four girls, on the bed naked and in a daisy chain eating each other’s pussys out. He could hear gasps, moans, groans and other sounds as the girls were eating each other out. Flay was eating Lacus out who in turn was eating out Cagalli, who was eating Mir’s pussy, who in turn completed the circle with her face in Flay’s pussy.

“Kira, you’re home” Flay said looking up from Lacus’s pussy, her face covered with the pink coordinator’s juices.
“Yeah, I almost forgot it was my birthday,” he said admiring the sight before him.
“Well what are you waiting for? Come join us birthday boy,” said Lacus who stopped eating Cagalli out and was fingering her instead..
“Yes, hurry up Kira,” Cagalli said before going back to eating Mir.
Kira didn’t need to be told twice and took off his clothes and got onto the bed with the girls
“So who goes first,” said Kira before his sister moved and got to her knees and took her brother’s cock in her mouth and began sucking on it like it would be the last thing she’d ever taste.
“Horny bitch,” Flay growled, upset that she got beaten to her boyfriends cock.
“Well we can occupy ourselves in the meantime,” Mir said then pushed Flay down onto the bed and began devouring the redhead’s cunt.
Flay moaned as she felt Mir’s tongue wiggle inside her hot pussy.
“Don’t worry Flay, I’ll get to you soon enough,” said Kira as he kept thrusting into his sister’s mouth.
Flay moaned as Mir kept licking her pussy, and meanwhile Lacus lay down with her face underneath Mir’s snatch. Mir’s hips jerk as she felt the pink coordinators mouth on her pussy. Lacus enjoyed comparing how the rest of the girls tasted everytime she ate them out.
Kira meanwhile reached his climax and spewed his load into Cagalli’s mouth and the other girls came as well.
“Great birthday so far Kira,” Cagalli asked with cum sprayed all over her face.
“You bet it is,” he replied.
Cagalli moved aside and Kira walked over to where the other three girls were. Lacus stopped eating out Miriallia and moved aside, letting Kira see the brown haired girl’s snatch, and lined himself up and thrusted into her.
Mir moaned as she felt Kira hit deep into her womb, then began thrusting back as Kira fucked her, pulling away from Flay’s cunt and moaned.
“Oh god Kira, it feels so good,” she said.
“No fair, I wanted to be next,” Flay pouted.
“Oh get over it and kiss me,” Lacus said as she shoved the redhead’s lips smack into her own, and began exchanging tounge.
Cagalli having recovered a bit got up and decided to swap spit with Miriallia while she was getting plowed by her brother. Miriallia moaned as she tasted Kira’s seed in Cagalli’s mouth. The blond and brunette made out for a while as their hands began to start roaming each other’s bodies.
Mir was moaning and panting as she was getting fucked from behind, and felt Kira holding her hips and slapping her ass as he plowed her.
“Fuck,” Mir moaned as she came hard.
Kira groaned as he felt Mir’s pussy walls squeeze his cock as he came again, filling up her womb with sperm before pulling out of her.
“Flay, Lacus, suck me off,” Kira said.
Both said girls pulled apart from their lesbian kiss and turned and began sucking off Kira’s cock. Kira groaned as he pumped into Lacus’s mouth, and then alternated to Flay’s mouth.
“Alright Lacus, lay down and open up your legs for me,” said Kira.
Lacus obeyed without question, and Kirashoved himself into her tight pussy and she moaned loudly as she felt herself get filled to the brim.
“Oh Kira, fuck me, fuck me hard,” Lacus pleaded.
KIra began pumping in and out of Lacus grabbing her legs and throwing them over his shoulders to go deeper into the songstress’s pussy.
Flay was waiting for her turn which seemed to be taking forever, and turned to see Cagalli and Miriallia were now in a sixty-nine and enjoying themselves completely.
“You have such a tasty pussy Cagalli,” said Mir..
“Mmm,” moaned Cagalli as she ate Mir’s pussy.
Kira kept pounded away at Lacus’s cunt as she was screaming in pleasure, her breasts jiggling, Kira dove down and began feasting upon them, which increased Lacus’s pleasure.
“Oh Kira,” she screamed as she came.
Kira thrusted into Lacus and let lose another load into her baby chamber and then pulled out. He saw his sister and Mir were eating each other and decided to get involved. Mir was on top and saw Kira coming over, so she stopped eating Cagalli.
“Miriallia, why’d you stop?” Cagalli asked, but then gasped when she felt her brother thrust into her.
“Oh fuck,” she screamed as her brother began to pumping away at her, with Miriallia would lick her clit and lick Kira’s cock as it slid in and out of Cagalli.
“Fuck me Kira, fuck my tight pussy,” Cagalli screamed.
Kira gripped his sister’ ass tightly as he hammered into it and spew another load of his seed into his sister’s womb.
Kira pulled out and put his semi-hard cock into Mir’s waiting mouth, who did her best to clean Kira off.
“Kira, enough, its my turn now,” pouted Flay.
Kira chuckled, “Don’t worry Flay, I could never forget about you,” he said as he picked the redhead up bridal style and lay her on the bed before hovering over her and lining up with her pussy.

Flay moved closer to Kira and pulled him down to kiss her hard on the lips, she gasped as she felt Kira’s hands on her breasts, fondling her hard nipples
“Kira” she gasped.
“You’re so wet and hot down there Flay,” Kira said.
“Then what are you waiting for, fuck me Kira,” Flay groaned, “Or don’t you like my naughty pussy.”
“Of course I love your pussy Flay, it was my first after all,” said Kira
Flay smiled and rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide showing off her now dripping pussy to Kira, who slide his cock into her folds. Flay moaned as Kira began plowing into her, they come a long way from their first time in the desert during the war, to having a birthday orgy with the other girls now.
“Oh Kira, pound my pussy, show me how much you love me,” the redhead pleaded.
Kira moved down as he continued to pump in and out of his girlfriend, taking one of Flay’s breasts and savoring it with his mouth and tongue. Flay gasped and arched her back pushing her tit into Kira’s eager mouth, feeling his teeth graze against her hard nipple before he started to suckle her nipple like a hungry newborn.
“Oh god Kira,” Flay moaned.
Kira speed up his pumping in and out of Flay as her legs locked around his hips.
“Kira….Kira…Kira….Kira,” Flay yelled as she could feel her orgasm falling upon her, “hurry, spill that seed into my tight pussy, make me pregnant” she said huskily.
“whatever you say Flay,” Kira grunted and finally came inside of Flay. The redhead moaned and felt the surge of sperm flow into her womb.
Once everyone had cooled down, the bed became occupied with Flay and Lacus on one side of Kira, and Mir and Cagalli taking up the other.
“Enjoy your present Kira,” asked Mir.
“It was great,” said Kira.
“We have more birthdays among the rest of us in the future to do this again,” said Lacus.
“Who says we have to wait for a birthday to do this again,” said Flay.
Noticing that Cagalli was silent, they saw that she had apparently fallen asleep really quick.
“Guess she got tried out faster than…..” Kira started before noting the other three had fallen asleep as well.
Kira sighed and started to drift off with a smile, it had been a really great birthday.
Sign up to rate and review this story