Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Zones

The Zones

by CupcakeFairy 2 reviews

What happence when Madnetic Meace meets the Danger gang. Wiill thhey trust her. Will secrets be revilled? What will happen?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-05-24 - 2194 words

0Illiterate
NOTE:
This was my first story and other Killjoy stories inspired this story,



THE ZONES
Chapter 1: Out in the Zone


Menace’s POV
I wake to feel the setting sun on my eyelids. I continue to lay in the desert sand enjoying the warmth left during the day. When it starts getting cold I decide it’s time to find some food and shelter, but more so shelter because the food around here sucks. As I sit up pain shoots through me, causing me to double over. “Fuckin Dracs.” I gasp out loud. Earlier I had a shoot out and got shot in the stomach and passed out. Ignoring the pain I stand and survey my surroundings. “Street lights that must be the highway.” I think out loud spotting the lights a few miles away. I headed for the rode as best I could manage, as it’s not an easy thing to do when it’s cold and your shot up.

When I reach it I lean against a lamp post for support and decide which way to go. Looking to my right I see the distant lights of Battery City, meaning I must be on the outskirts of Zone 1. “There’s no way I’m going to Battery City.” I think to myself. As I look to my left I notice two glowing orbs in the distance. With a look of confusion I wonder why they are growing larger as I struggle to the middle of the rode to get a better look. Then I realize it’s a car as it screeched to a stop inches from my waist. Two shapes step out of what appears to be a muscle car. No lights came on when they opened their doors so I couldn’t be sure. “Who are you?” The figure on my left asks. “Speck up, don’t make us ghost you”. Adds the figure on the right. Both sounded male. Before I can answer pain once again spasms through me and with a gasp I black out. While unconscious I feel something like arms grip me, then muffled voices before something grips my legs. The next thing I felt myself defy gravity.

Ghoul’s POV
We stop suddenly. “Hay, what’s going on?” I say as Poison and Kobra get out the car. No one answers, I sigh and sit there board. Outside I hear Kobra address someone. I look over at Jet; he appeared to be listening intently on the voices outside. Jet’s door opens suddenly; I see Poison and Kobra carrying a girl. They pass her to Jet. “Here, she seems in bad shape.” Poison says. Jet slides the girl over so she’s between the two of us. When Poison gets in the car I lean over, doing my best not to touch her. “What the fuck?” but he just shrugs and speeds off, causing me to fall back into my seat. He looks at me with a proud smirk in the rearview mirror; I shoot him a dirty look. It wasn’t long before we reached the diner. It was the one place we called home, even though we never stayed longer than needed, but it’s the one place we go to the most. Pilling out of the car, along with the girl who Jet easily carried on his own, we headed inside. Sitting in one of the booths I lay my head on my arms as Poison disappears and then reappears from one of the back rooms and approaches Jet. “There’s a mattress in the other room, put her there.” Jet disappears into the back room for a few seconds before reappearing human free.

Poison moves to the small kitchen to make himself coffee. Yes there’s still coffee in this fucked up world making it that more tolerable. “I’ll take first watch.” He says reappearing with a cup in hand. “Sounds good, wake me up in a few, I’ll do second watch.” Says Jet “Fine by me.” Replies Kobra, as the two head off to bed. I stay where I am not wanting to move. “Aren’t you gonna get some sleep?” asks Poison. I shrug. “Mmm, too tired to move.” He just smiles and takes up post by the door.

I suddenly feel someone picking me up. I open my eyes to see a blurry Poison. “Shh, it’s okay go back to sleep baby.” He said placing my on the matrass. I must have dreamt that last part.

Poison’s POV
After the others had fallen asleep as I was on the first watch, I slipped into the back room where the girl was. Knowing she still had her stuff, her weapons in particular. Her appearance may have said Killjoy but for all we know she could be working for BL/ind, and if that was true there was no way I was going to take chances by leaving them in her procession. With the weapon and other equipment gathered up, I take them and put them in one of the cupboards in one of the other back room.
I make sure there are no Dracs before waking up Jet. “Dude get up, your shift.” He sits up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “Hay, where’s Ghoul?” he says before standing. “Asleep.” I say walking ahead of Jet out of the room. “Whe, Oh there.” He says taking his post. I gently pick Ghoul up. Sleeping where he was didn’t look very comfortable. And carry him to his bed. I glanced at Jet, he was smirking to himself. “What?” I ask. “You like him.” “No I, okay a little. Why is it obvious? I ask curiously. ”Yes.” I turn, and continue to where we sleep. Ghoul stures in my arms opening his eyes. ‘Shh, it’s okay go back to sleep baby.” I added the baby part in my head, well at least I hope I did. Putting him on his bed. I could never say that to his face. I liked him and not just as a friend, but it was obvious he didn’t feel the same.

As I stand I hear movement at the door. “Poison can we talk?” “Yeah, about what?” I ask following him back to his post. “Ghoul.” He says quietly. “What about him?’ I’m confused, why does Jet want to talk to me about Ghoul. I mean I just admitted to liking him, but. “Look, I probably shouldn’t tell you but….he likes you and he’s too scared to say anything ‘cause he doesn’t want to lose you as a friend.” ”Jet, you’re telling me that he feels the same?” he nods. “And I think you should say something.” “Yeah, I will next chance I get.” I say getting up and heading to bed.

Jet’s POV
I woke up early as I often do and glance around at the others. It seemed Kobra woke Ghoul for the latest guard duty, but the other two were still fast asleep. A bomb could go off and they wouldn’t have a clue. Smiling at the idea, I get up and wander out to the make shift living room, where I spot Ghoul sitting in the doorway of the diner. “Ghoul, you awake?” no answer. “GHOUL.” I yell. He practically falls off his chair. I would have laughed if it weren’t for the fact we could have been ambushed. “I fell asleep didn’t I?” I nod. “Yeah, that means you take a double shift tonight.” He sighs as i go and make myself coffee, which I’m surprised there’s any left especially the way Poison and Kobra drink it. “Making coffee?” I hear Poison say from behind me. “Yeah, but I’m not making you one.” I say turning round. No sooner said and I see Kobra walking in the room. I swear those two have a sixth sense when it comes to coffee.

Menace’s POV
When I woke I was in what appeared to be a rundown room. I sit up quickly, in doing so I feel my injuries and let out a small gasp. Out of the corner of my eye I spot my boots and jacket in a neat pile at the end of the matrass. “The figures from last night must have been Killjoys.” I think as I sigh and pull on my boots. Wondering out of the room into what looked to be an old diner, where I spot two guys talking in one of the booths. One had shoulder length black hair; the other with short blond and a red jacket. The black haired one spots me. “Look who’s up.” At the same time Blondie turns to face me, I smile but don’t say anything. “What cat got your tongue?” Black hair asks “No!” I reply just as another guy walks in, he had longish red hair and a blue jacket. He moved towards us. He was followed by someone with curly hair and old fashioned cop shades. He looks at me but continues into another room. Red sees me, then to the guy who spoke to me. “Just woke up?” “Yeah.” Black hair replies. Red looks back at me. “Can we ask some questions?” “Like I have a choice.” I say as shades reappears with a bottle of water and a muesli bar, and hands them to me. “Um thanks.” He nods to my response, removes his shades and sits. I move forward and sit on the floor. “So what do you want to ask?” I say.

Red stands for a moment before sitting next to Blondie. “First of all what’s your name and what where you doing last night?” after a mouth full of water I answer. “Madnetic Menace; I was out paroling the zone when I was attack by three or four Dracs.” Red looks thoughtful. “I don’t believe you.” He finally answers. “Why.” Asked black hair. “Because she still had her weapons and equipment on her.” Then curly looks up from some kinda device. “She said her name was Madnetic Menace right, well it turns out she’s got more on her head than us.” This time Blondie asks the question. ”What makes you high on their ghosting list?” I shrug. “I don’t know.” Red looks at me with a pissed expression. “How can you not know such simple knowledge?” I shrug again. “I just don’t as I’ve got more important things on my mind.” Curly looks at me. “Fair enough.” He says. “Can I ask you four a question now?” Red answers me. “Suppose depends what it is.” “Well you now know my name so who are you guys?” Red points to Blondie. “Kobra Kid.” Then at black hair. “Fun Ghoul.” Then Curly. “Jet Star.” And lastly himself. “Party Poison.” I nod.

Then i realized out loud. “Why didn’t the rest of my group find me after the Dracs?” Ghoul looks at me confused. “What?” “The rest of my group, I was due back at sun set. I say. “Maybe after the Dracs got you they went after the others and they ended up dusted.” Says Jet. “If that’s the case then the bodies are still in the sand, or they took them.” Replies Kobra. Ghoul rolls his eyes. “Why would they take the bodies, it’s not as though there of any use.” Poison, who appeared to be ignoring the convocation answers. “No, Kobra’s right, they have taken bodies in the past. But the question is why?” the four guys throw themselves into ideas and theories as to what is being done with the bodies. Doing my best to tune them out, I finish the bar and bottle of water. Then something else accrues to me. “If I had all my stuff on me when you know, where is it?” poison answers. “It’s safe, but I’m not giving it back. Not until we trust you.” The others respond unison. “I trust her.” Poison rolls his eyes. “Not until I trust you.”

Suddenly a girl, about 10 runs in. she had a tangle of curly brown hair and a bright, primary coloured jacket. When she sees me she smiles before looking at Poison with a curious and questioning expression. Poison, followed by Ghoul get up and follow the girl outside. Once the three where out of the room I look over at Kobra and Jet. “Who’s she?” I ask. The two look at each other deciding whether or not to answer me. It’s Kobra who speaks. ”She, is The Girl.” I nod. It’s Jet who then speaks. “You don’t say much.” I shrug. “I’m not youst to being around other Killjoys.” They look at me with puzzlement. “I don’t have to give you my reasons.” I say with slight annoyance. The others stand. “You coming?” asks Jet. Shrugging I stand. “Why not.”

Tell me what you think. i was planning on finnishing the story before up loading but couldnt wait >_< (poopy face)
Sign up to rate and review this story