Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Story of The Lost Boys

It Began With An Ending

by BitterLoveBlackHeart 1 review

xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-05-27 - 1201 words

0Unrated
The Story of The Lost Boys

It Began With An Ending...

“Why did you run?” I questioned, she stood on the bridge, looking out over the river, she turned to face me, tears streaming from her eyes, her long brunette hair flowing across her face in the wind, her black skirt waved in the same direction, her blue eyes glistened and the pain in her eyes was far too real. “I ran because I couldn’t take it, I can’t take anything anymore, I can’t do this, I can’t listen to the constant fights, the constant shouting, it kills me to know I can’t do anything, that I’m just a tiny useless little person, I can’t do this, watch people die every day from lack of food, from fighting disease, I can’t live like this anymore Frank…I can’t do it.” her voice cracked and her breathing heavy, I took another step closer “please just come home…” I begged, she looked away “home? You call that home? Living in the streets of a destroyed city, scavenging for food like animals, that’s not a home Frank…” I took another step “and what? You’re going to leave? Just leave us behind what about your brothers, Mikey and Gerard need you…I need you.” She closed her eyes and more tears fell, she opened them again and looked me in the eye “I’m sorry Frank…” she whispered before taking two steps backward “Jenny no!” I shouted, but it was too late, by the time I got to the edge of the bridge, her body was already falling and I watched as she fell, immersed in the now red water, staring at her lifeless body…

“Ghoul…Ghoul?...Ghoul!” I woke up to being shaken and shouted at by Party Poison, concern filling his eyes “Are you okay? You’ve been tossing and turning for hours, and then you started screaming…you had me worried.” He said, I sat up and placed a hand on my head and took a deep breath, trying to push away the memory that had once again plagued my dreams “yeah, yeah I’m fine, it was just a bad dream that’s all…” I answered; Poison looked at me half convinced and stood up sighing “If you say so…” he trailed off and walked over to the pile of burnt wood where our fire was last night.

I stayed sat on the floor where I was, watching as the others walked around doing stuff, packing things up and dumping it into the car, not that we had much stuff to pack that is, really it was just us, our guns and an old boom box, every now and again one of the guys be it Poison, Jet or Kobra they all looked over with a sympathetic eye, although Poison was more concern than sympathy, I don’t like how they treat me like a child, just because I’m the youngest, they need to remember we’re all adults, yet they treat me like I’m incapable of looking after myself, they never let me do anything to help out, and I’m just left feeling like a burden…

Party Poisons POV.

“Rise and Shine boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, today’s a brand new day out in the zones, and you’re here with me Doctor Death Defying, giving you the sounds you need to survive, so stay close, stay safe and never look back.”

The radio echoed through the car as we drove in silence through the Californian deserts with the mid-July sun blaring down on us, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul were sitting in the back and Kobra Kid was sitting in the front beside me, we can never really stay in one place too long, The four of us are Better Living’s most wanted, rebels refer to us as The Fabulous Killjoys, it makes us sound so flamboyant but we take the title with pride, people see us as their leaders but we don’t like to think of it in that way, we don’t want to feel like we rule them, because that’s the thing we are fighting against, we want them to feel like they can do what they want, they don’t follow our rule, they make their own rules, and follow their own destinies. However we cannot control how they feel, and some do feel we are their leaders, their role models and we try and live up to that, as hard as it is, I mean this group of four was once a five, but circumstances took my baby sister away, not that she was a baby, but in my eyes she was, she always will be.

She was the little sister of the entire group, she was the youngest of us all, a few months younger than Ghoul, everyone cared about her, some more than others, and it happened before all this started, to them she’s just another number, to them she’s just another suicide, but to us, she’s the reason we fight, the reason we carry on to do this, this life, this world is what took her from us, and we’re fighting to bring the old world back.
The only person who knows what happened is Ghoul. He’s never told us how, or why. He doesn’t talk about it, he tries not to think about it, but sometimes his mind gets the better of him, like in his dreams… I know that’s what he dreamt about, it’s obvious, they were best friends, they were never apart, they had a special connection and I know she cared about him more than anyone else, so I don’t really understand, how she did it with him watching, knowing he’d have to watch her die, knowing how much pain it would put him through, but she did still, and it haunts Frank, not that he ever knew her true feelings toward him, he still doesn’t, he’s had times, where he’s been on the verge of giving up himself, and sometimes I just want to shout it in his face, but I know that would only hurt him more. So I don’t, I give him the space he needs, the time alone to remember why he’s here in the first place.

The rest of us, have developed other reasons to fight as well, we want to save everyone, to help bring back our freedom, to rebuild our lives as individuals, but Frank, Frank has only ever had one reason to do this…revenge.
and he won’t stop until Better Living pay for taking her away from him. He denies having any romantic feelings toward her, but I can’t help but not believe him, I’m her brother, she means the world to me, but even I’m not at Frank’s level. She’s all he cared about. And I fear that his anger and his desperation for revenge will get the better of him, and change him into something else.
Sign up to rate and review this story