Categories > Original > Drama > Vote!

Vote!

by atomickilljoy 8 reviews

I AM going to delete this one, as soon as I come to a conclusion. I need your help.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-25 - 257 words

0Unrated
Hey, guys!
Long time, no see, huh?

I've been very busy lately, but the end of classes for me are on June 10th, followed by a week of state exams that determine whether I pass or fail, and I have to take the Spanish, Living Environment, Algebra, and U.S. History ones and if I don't get an 80 or above(out of 100), I fail, so....yay?

Anyways, summer is coming which means adventures with my friends, jogging, and...oh yeah! Updating stories and writing to my heart's content.

I have a lot of stories and I will delete a few, which is where you guys come in!

I need you guys, people who read my shit, to vote!

These are the stories you guys can vote for:

Growing Up(which, when finished, will be followed by a sequel)
Let's Change The World
Heaven Help Us
You Can Run Away With Me Anytime You Want
Smells Like Teen Spirit
The Curious Tales Of Four Guys In A Cool Band

Bear in mind, you can only choose 2, in case I need some sort of a tie breaker.

Anyways, so, yeah.
One of those will be deleted, too. I already kind of know which ones I want to delete, but at the same time, I don't. XD
Sorry.
So, vote, guys! Tomorrow, at 8 p.m Eastern Standard Time, I will reveal a winner, and that is the story I will update the most for the summer.

Now, vote(not as a command, I'm saying this, but as a favour!XD)!
Sign up to rate and review this story