Categories > Original > Drama > Input Of A Tiny Ficwaddian.

10 Reasons Why My Life Is A Mess.

by Fronk-EyeEarOh 0 reviews

My psychiatrist wants my to write down everything I feel for her and well.. My life is a mess. Here's why.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-05-27 - 341 words

0Unrated
1. My Gran died on Saturday, and I wasn't even with her. I was at the theatre.I feel unbelievably guilty because I said I'd visit her in the hospital again, but I ended up doing other things, and I feel as though I let her down. I visited her every day, but then when she got worse, I just couldn't. Does this make me a bad person..?

2) I sprained my wrist. So I can't do any of my favourite things, like playing piano or guitar. I'm using my other hand to type this.

3) I keep drawing pictures on myself. But with a blade. I get really sad and bored, and I end up playing knots and crosses on my legs. It hurts, but I need it.

4) My email isn't working and my phone has not credit on it, therefore, I have no contact with anybody.

5) I've developed a crush on my music teacher. And when I say developed, I mean that it has evolved into some massive thing where I get butterflies just sitting in his classroom. I even asked if he wanted to go to the movies with me and my friends. That's sad.

6) My life is boring. I have the same old routine everyday and it gets so tiring. I can barely sleep because of it.

7) I started this crazy diet where I don't eat and I eat a pack of tomatoes everytime I feel as though I'll pass out because my ex always calls me fat.

8) I'm a broken and lonely person with anxiety problems. I get really awkward and anxious around people in real life. I can't be myself around the people I really know. I want people to see the real me.

9) I have an obsession with torture. And that I want to get back at people that have hurt me in some way. With unorthodox methods.

10) I'm at that point in my life where I don't know where to go, and all I can think about is my ony option left.

Suck on that, pysc.
Sign up to rate and review this story