Categories > Original > Humor > Want A Oneshot?

PartyPoisen's OneShotThingaMcJig

by Sam41 1 review

Izzy and Pete's relationship has been strained since the birth of their 6 month old Leoina; but will a certain surprise fix it?

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-02 - 2255 words

0Unrated
After what seemed like only minutes of sleep, yet another wail filled the quiet house. This wail coming from the young, 6 month old daugher Leonia Wentz.

"Fuck, go do something." A very tired, slightly annoyed, exhausted Arizon growled to her boyfriend, who was happily sleeping beside her. The woman could only wonder how he was able to drown out the cries of the young girl from the next room, as she made her feelings known. "Pete!" She growled, smacking his arm with a very agitated glare.

"Wha'?" The man mumbled, opening one eye to look at his pissed off girlfriend. "What's up?" He mumbled, voice thick with sleep.

"Leo is crying, can't you fucking hear that?" She growled, although she loved her daughter to absolute pieces, the fact that she got the responsibility of getting up to tend to her in all hours of the night, was quite a turn off. Arizon lay dumbfounded as she watched her boyfriend shake his head, unable to hear the cries of their child.

"I've been in a band for how long? I've played how many shows? It fucked up my hearing Izzy." He whispered, pushing himself up, and stretching.

"Cool, now you know she's crying, so go fucking do something before it wakes the neighbors." Izzy growled, being at the point of ripping Pete's throat out if he made any sort of smartass remark.

"Why me? She wants to be fed Izzy, that's where you come in." He pointed to his girlfriend, about to lay back down and pass out once again.

"Oh no...You.../You/ are going to go in there, find out what's wrong with her. And take fucking care of it!" Arizon screamed, getting closer and closer to the point of being charged with murder.

"What if she wants her mom?"

"What if she wants to see her dad do something? For fuck sakes Pete, you do nothing anymore! This whole thing, this fucking relationship is shit! You're a fucking asshole." She growled, walking out into the hall, and into the room where her daughter was wailing at the top of her lungs.

"Leonia, calm down hunny. It's okay." The woman whispered, picking the girl up, only to realize she kept bawling. "Please, please, please. I'm tired, and stressed and you need to calm down." She mumbled, frustration and lack of sleep pushing her into tears as well.

Sighing as she brought the crying baby downstairs, setting her into her highchair; Arizon fixed up a bottle, turning and giving it to the young girl; hoping it would calm her nerves to the point of falling asleep again.
Sighing in releif as the girl quieted down, drinking the liquid from the bottle; she picked her daughter up, leading her back to her room where she sat in the large chair facing the window. Thinking as her daughter grew more and more tired with each sip.

This whole thing isn't working, he's only becoming a bigger dickhead since the day we brought Leonia home. Resting her head against the chair, she sighed; knowing if she kept up this lie that everything was going great for them, that they where a dream family, that it would only end in pain and heartbreak for everyone involved.

I would hate to force her to grow up, going back and forth between us. But I also don't want her to have to deal with us fighting all the time A tired sigh escaped her lips, as she placed the sleeping girl back into her crib, smiling down at the small child. Only to drag herself back to bed, where she fell asleep before her head hit the pillow.

Opening her eyes, only to be blinded by a ray of sunlight that poured into the room, and just so happening to be right over her face, she smiled. As this was the first time in months that she had gotten over 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Stretching in her bed, Arizon noticed that she was alone; that her boyfriend of 2 years wasn't there, and not a peep from Leonia.
Furrowing her eyebrows, she pushed herself out of bed and padded her way downstairs into the kitchen, where the rest of her small little family sat.
Pete talking on the phone with someone, and their daughter drinking from her bottle happily, only to let out a cry of excitement when she saw her mom walk in.

"Hey hun." The woman smiled at the happy child who sat in front of her; Arizon loved how her daughter looked so happy whenever someone talked to her. How her brown eyes lit up, and face broke into an adorable cheeky grin.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I forgot my pants at your place." The woman's attention snapped from her daughter to her boyfriend, as he talked to../someone/ about forgetting his pants at their house.

"I don't know! I was probably drunk or something, all I know is my favorite skinnies are there and I actually want them back." Arizon gave Pete a death glare, mind automatically jumping to him cheating. "No you can't wear them! I doubt they'll fit you anyway." Pete turned, rolling his eyes at the answer he got; only to jump when he noticed his now very pissed girlfriend standing 2 feet in front of him. "I'll call you back." The man mumbled, only to walk up and slide his arms around the girl.

"What the fuck?" The girl growled, ignoring the rule they made about not swearing around their daughter.

"It's not what you think; I'm not some worthless cheater. I'm pretty sure I somehow forgot my pants at Patrick's place, after the party last weekend." This statement, causing the girl to laugh slightly. "What?!" Pete's voice cracked, as he pushed his girlfriend away, only making her laugh harder.

"What...Where...You..Doing..There?" She asked, through gasps of air.

"I don't know! I was drunk and my pants came off! Someone; probably Trick..Wants the D." This statement causing both of them to burst out laughing, this causing their daughter to join in, probably finding amusement in how weird her parents were acting.

"You're an idiot." The girl mumbled, calming down enough to talk normally.

"Yeah I am. But you still love me." Pete grinned, watching as his girlfriend slipped her arms around his waist, resting her head against his chest.

"Yeah...Yeah I do." She whispered, forcing herself to forget about last night.

"So, I have to do an interview this afternoon...But I want to treat you, both of you sometime. Hopefully tonight." The man whispered, pressing a soft kiss against his girlfriends hair, as her face slightly dropped. She knew damn well when she agreed to dating him 3, almost 4 years ago; that he would have to leave quite a bit. For tours, recording in the studio and interviews. She had to admit it was hard watching him go, as she was bad with goodbyes of any kind.

"Okay, just don't do anything too stupid." With a grin, and fast kiss he left; leaving Arizon to her own devices. Turning to face the little girl in the highchair, she thought out loud. "What are we going to do today?" After a bit of thinking and planning, she thought it would be best to go visit her sister, Hilary; as the two hadn't seen one another for about 6 or so months.

Pulling on a short black dress, that went down to about an inch above her knees; and her favorite high heeled flip flops; Arizon went to get her daughter ready; dressing her in a pair of jeans and Fall Out Boy shirt, the guys had bought her.

"Ready to see Aunty Hilary?" The girl whispered to her daughter, smiling widely as the child squealed with excitement. "Come on then." She whispered before picking her daughter up, and made her way over to where her sister lived.

"Hil? Where are you?" The girl called out, walking into her sister's apartment, shifting her daughter in her arms

"Right here." Her sister walked up behind her, poking her younger sister in the ribs, laughing at the reaction she got.

"You really need to stop doing that. Either speak up more, or we're going to tie a bell around your neck." Arizon laughed, calming down from the scare.

"Fine, so how are things going?" She asked, referring to how her relationship had been going.

"It's not getting any better, he's almost never home anymore and just seems like he isn't feeling it. I've been trying for at least a month and a half now, except nothing works. I'm tempted just to end it, save both of us the heartbreak and pain." Her eyes stung with tears, as she never really wanted to think of a life without him; although they weren't working together.

"Really? That must be hard, and I'm sorry you're going through it." The older woman mumbled, pulling her sister into a side hug, only to take her neice into her arms.

"Been a while since I've seen this cutie." Hilary smiled down at Leonia, commenting on how big she was compared to a little under 6 months ago.

"I know, that tends to happen as they get older." Arizon laughed, grinning at the two.

"So, when are you planning on ending it?" Her sister asked, as the two stood outside beside her car.

"I'm giving it until Saturday, if it still isn't getting better; then I'll end it." Arizon shrugged, feeling her sister pull her into a hug.

"You'll do whats right in the end Ari, just remember Mom, Dad and I are here for you and the munchkin." Hilary whispered to her sister, pulling away slowly.

"Thanks, that's good to know." With a smile, she slipped into her car and began the drive home; dreading it as after today; there would be 2 days until Saturday. Which meant for this relationship to last, there would have to be some sort of miracle.

---

Thursday and Friday had been uneventful; as the trio did nothing all that exciting. Arizon woke, laying her head back down with a sigh, not ready to face the truth and end this. Even how bad it would hurt to keep this act up, it would hurt more to end it, thinking about the "could have been"'s and "would have"'s.

"Wake up IzzyBoo, come on." She heard a familiar voice whisper, as a kiss was placed on her neck.

"What?" She mumbled, smiling as she rolled over; being greeted by a smiling face.

"Get dressed, we're going to Disney World." Pete whispered, giving her a soft kiss before leaving the room, letting her get dressed for the day.

"Great, not only am I going to be ending it..I'm going to be ending it in a huge pile of fucking people." She groaned, walking to the bathroom before having a shower, and getting dressed; once again in her favorite black dress and high heeled flip flops; because damn. She looked mighty fine in this outfit.

"Hey Ari." Hilary smiled as her sister walked out, holding her niece.

"So, why are we making a surprise trip to Disney World?" She asked, sliding into the passenger seat, after strapping her daughter in.

"You'll see." Pete grinned, driving the 4 to the park

"I don't want to wait though; I want to know now." Arizon laughed; wracking her mind about how she was going to put it.

It's just not working, I've tried for months now and it's no use. I'm sorry it's over
No, that sounds too heartless and one sided

It's not you, it's me
Too cliche and sappy

I'm sorry, this has just stopped working; I don't want to lose you. But I also don't want to live a lie. I think we should end it
This will have to do.

"Izzy? Come on, we're here." She heard her boyfriend inform her, breaking her away from her thoughts.

"Oh; okay." She slid out of the car, following her group as they entered the park.

After a couple hours of walking, and various rides later she was ready to do it.

"Hey, Pete. Can we talk?" She whispered to the dark haired man

"Sure, but after this one ride. Please?" He gestured towards the Haunted Mansion; which right now was holding a Halloween event.

"Okay then." She turned to Hilary, who was happily holding Leonia. "You got her?"

"Of course! I love the little munchkin." She laughed, waving her to follow her boyfriend into the ride.

(I've been on this ride, but that was like 5/6 years ago. So bear with me)

It was the middle of the ride, as the two stood in a large room; being lowered down to where the ride would start.

"Hey Izzy, can I ask you something?" Pete mumbled, fingers intertwining with hers

"Yeah I guess, why?" She looked over, watching as he took a deep breath in, obviously nervous as he shifted until he was on one knee, looking up at her.

"It sounds cliche, but I love you so much, it's unbelievable. So...Arizon Stone-Bloom...Will you marry me?" His slightly awkward, heartfelt speech left her speechless; and at the point of tears as she nodded happily. Only to feel the ring slid onto her finger, his arms weave around her, and mouth pressed lovingly against hers.

The relationship needed a miracle, which is what it got

Hope you enjoyed it, and hope it was fluffy enough :3
That was fun to write :D
Sign up to rate and review this story