Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

rain

by JadePatricia96 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard warm eachother up after they're caught in the rain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-05 - 1240 words - Complete

1Hot
I stormed into the classroom, soaking wet, my fists clenched. I went and sat at the back of the class, and listened to every one snigger and laugh at me. All the dry people. I put my head to the desk, and tried to zone out the lesson. I hate this...it's not MY fault it rained, but because every fucker else in this class have money, they can get here in their fucking lambroghinis...or something.
I felt a nudge on my shoulder, and I raised my head and saw Gerard smile beside me, and a note by my arm. I glanced up at the teacher causiously before unfolding the note.
"Are you OK?" his scruffy hand writing said. I smiled slightly, before gently tearing a page out from my notebook and writing on it.
'I'm wet. Fucking hate rain.' and passed it back to him, he smiled slightly. Geez, he's got a really beautiful smile.
Gerard is the definition of perfect. He has smooth, silky black hair that falls past his shoulders, his skin is pale and he has angellic, chocolate brown eyes. He's my best friend, and the only person in this whole world I trust.
He passed me a note back
'Come to mine tonight. Mums picking me up.'
I smiled...anything that gave me an opportunity to spend more time with him, i grabbed with both hands and squeezed as tightly as I could.
'definatly' i wrote back to him, and i watched him smile before putting my head back to the desk.

I jumped as the shrill sound of the bell rang out, and I grabbed my bag and stood up, shaking my wet hair like a dog. I heard Gerard laugh from behind me, and he flashed me a sweet smile before he left, and I followed after him. He isn't in my lesson now, so I hav an hour to myself, but then I get to see him once again. Until then, all I have to do is wait.

The bell rang out for the end of the day, and I grabbed my bag and darted out to the carpark. I spotted Gee's mums car easily, and I wandered over to it.
"Frank! How are you darling? Get in, get in, don't stand out in the rain like that!"
I smiled to her, and shuffled into the back of the car. I pressed my forehead to the window, and watched the random people running around with blazers over their head. I spotted Gee straight away, strutting through the carpark with his blazer tied losely around his wait. He jumped in the car next to his mum, and reached over to kiss her cheek.
"Hey Frankie!" he shouted, reaching his head back slightly. I laughed, and blushed a little.
"Hey Gee" I said back, my voice shy, and quiet.
We drove in silence, and when we got back, Gee's mum ran into the house, and when we both got in, she shoved a pile of warm clothes in my arms
"Here...you must be freezing" I smiled at her, and kissed her cheek.
I went through to Gee's room, and changed quickly.
"Y'know you are HOT when you're wet..." I heard from behind me, I jumped around to see Gerard leaning against the door frame.
"Shut up Gee," I mumbled, feeling disgusted at my body. Gee came over beside me and put his hands on my hips, and i shuddered as his icy hands crept up my back.
I turned to face him, his eyes were big and warm and he was biting down on his perfect pink lips anxiously.
"w-what are you doing Gee?" I asked him, my voice trembling slightly.
"Something I should have done a long...long time ago..." he whispered to me, before he reached down and his porclain lips pressed against mine. I breathed in sharply, but I kissed him back with eagerness and hunger.
I pulled away, my cheeks flushing a violent red.
"Why did you have to wait so long Gee?2 I whispered to him, he smiled that beautiful smile and winked at me, before trailing soft kissed up my neck
"because I wanted to make it perfect..." he whispered in my ear, sending freezing shivers through my body, and making goosebumps rise up on my skin.
I groaned slightly, before I pushed him back and he fell onto his bed, he propped himself up on his elbows and smiled at me.
"Sexually frustrated, are we Frankie?" he said to me, i shook my head slightly and climbed astride him.
"Is it that obvious?" I mumbled to him. Only then - when both of our bodies were crushed together - did I realize that I was shirtless, and so was he. When did he take his shirt off? Wait...why do I care?
I kissed him hungrily, groaning slightly as he pulled my lipring with with his teeth.
He trailed his fingers up the centre of my back, and I arched my back up to his icy cold touch. He tugged slightly on my jeans, and I smiled into the kiss as I kicked them off with ease. He pulled his hand around, and gently started arousing me through the thin fabric of my boxers. I groaned into his kiss, and he slowly slid his hands past the fasbric, massaging my throbbing dick with the palm of his hand.
"Hmm...you like that Frankie boy?" Gee whispered to me, with that teasing voice that sent me wild.
"You want more baby?" he whispered to me again, I moved my head, hoping that I had nodded.
"Uhh huhhh.." I groaned, he bit down on my lip again, before h slid from underneath me, and pulled off his jeans. I turned around and propped myself up on my elbows, and I smiled as he massaged his own dick. He climbed back up on the bed, putting his arms at either side of my head.
"Spread your legs for me baby." he demanded, and I did as I asked. I felt the tip of his dick push into my slightly, and he reached down and kissed me to subside my gasps, before he gently pushed into me. I gasped as he buried himself inside me.
"Sssshhh..." he cooed into my ear,
"relax baby..." he said, and I finally managed to relax and the pain almost instantly went away.
He slowly moved out, before going back in with a it more speed and force. I put my head against his, and moaned lightly into his ear.
"thats it baby...thats it..." i whispered to him, and he groaned into the covers.
He slowly began getting faster, and he moved down a little and thrust up again, and I gasped as I felt him hit my prostate.
"Uh...baby! faster!" i demanded to him, and he accepted my request as he slowly started thrusting faster, and harder.
I reached down and massaged his dick, and I slowly felt my own climax approaching.
"Uhh...geee...baby.." I choked out, before I exploded over my stomach, and he did the same inside me. He pulled out gently, and winked at me before reaching down and cleaning me up with his tongue.
I tangled my fingers in his hair as he lay beside me, breathing heavily with a light sheen of sweat across his forehead.
"Hey Frankie..."
"Yeah Gee?"
"It's raining again..."
Sign up to rate and review this story