Categories > Original > Poetry

My Heart is Still Beating Just For You

by BipolarUnicorn 3 reviews

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-07 - Updated: 2013-06-07 - 372 words

0Unrated
Love is the greatest power that could invade your emotions. There are somethings you have to sacrifice loving someone. A year is already gone by and you just want them to love you back, and you waste your time spending time with them. In the end, most of the time, they don't fall for you. It feels like you emotions are smashed, along with your heart. Then they get together with someone else and you just lost all hope. Sometimes you think that there may be a chance, but then your just brought back down again. You let you mind play tricks on you. Thinking maybe they do like you, but in reality they don't. Then you realize maybe your not met to be together, but you never get over the one you love. It just grows and grows. You're to scared to tell them, despite how much you would like too. You spend time with them, because you've been friends for years now. Every second more you spend time with them, you've fallen harder. You feel like may they may fall for you, but they never do. Unless they have and they're just to scared to approach you. But that thought is cleared quickly, replaced with self hatred. You begin to feel your not good enough. It tears you apart inside, you don't know why you feel this strongly, then you realize your in love. Even though you don't want to be, hearing stories of how awful love is. Then you just let love take control of you emotions and block out everyone else. 'Cause all you want to do is be with that one person.

But you know they won't love you. They like someone else. Why would you ever be good enough for them. Why do I even try? Why do I love you? When I know you'll never like me. I love you, but you'll never know. There is a different side of me that I'd like to show you, but you make me nervous and I can't think around you. My mind just stops and thinks of you.

Ah ha. Yeah these are just thoughts, or really a story. I don't know. I'm a sucker for romance.
Sign up to rate and review this story