Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > The Wonderful Wizard of Bleach!

Let Skyfall

by TheFlyingLion 0 reviews

Kuchiki Rukia is whisked away from her home to the land of Oz meeting a tattooed scarecrow, a perverted lion, a tinman with good hair, and a handsome prince with no memories. Now the five plus Chap...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kuchiki Byakuya - Published: 2013-06-09 - Updated: 2013-06-09 - 1271 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kuchiki Rukia walked down the streets of Karakura with a smile on her lips happy as a bear with honey. The young woman was petite, dressed in a yellow sundress with a sunhat, had short bobbed cut black hair, light soft skin, and large expressive purple eyes. To most she looked absolutely cute, as what most would say what with her petite frame and unique looks. She had walked down the street passing by several large buildings before standing in front of the large gates of the Kuchiki Manor and all of it's splendor. With one tiny delicate finger Rukia pressed the speaker button outside the front gate wall.

"Hello Nii sama, it's me Rukia! I'm back from work!" Rukia waited patiently until hearing a monotone 'Hello' before the gate opened up revealing a large courtyard of grass and open space while a large house sat in the very middle of the grounds. Rukia smiled brighter running up over to her home.

Rukia's elder sister Hisana had married the head of the wealthy noble clan, Kuchiki Byakuya some five years earlier. He ran an entire corporation including the clan making a considerable amount of business which was thriving in Japan. Now the once lower class sisters were part of the Kuchiki Family and taken care of by Byakuya, though he was somewhat strict with the young Rukia he meant well.

"Hi Rukia! How was work? Did anything new happen?" Hisana asked from inside of the large Kuchiki Kitchen. Though Byakuya did have an entire professional squad of maids and butlers and caretakers Hisana never minded at all cooking for the family. In fact it was a creative hobby she enjoyed very much after getting off work from her job at Byakuya's company headquarters.

"Eh. The usual, But no one really comes to the library anymore now a days. I'm just glad I'm finally on Winter Break now." Rukia sat at the table as she spoke grabbing some onigiri for her own plate.

"Oh Rukia, I wish I could stay with you while your off from school, Byakuya maybe you can reschedule your business trip next week!" Hisana asked placing more food on the table before taking her own seat by her husband. Byakuya set down his folded newspaper still holding his typical Kuchiki glance.

"Hisana… Rukia is not a little girl anymore. She is eighteen years old now and can take care of herself." Byakuya spoke rather seriously not batting an eye open.

"Oh but Rukia will always be my baby sister to me!" Hisana then had Rukia's head in a hug while playfully ruffling the top of her head.

"H-Hey nee-san! Quit it! That tickles!" Rukia playfully protested back with her sister. Unknown to Rukia however Byakuya had just ordered his entire legion of body guards to keep watch on Rukia at full alert. After all he would take the best precaution with his baby sister in law.

Finally later on Byakuya and Hisana were making their leave packing into their car before heading to the airport. Rukia stood by watching as butlers and maids carried luggage through the house to Byakuya's sleek limousine holding her beloved pet rabbit Chappy in arms. Before leaving however Hisana stopped at the door to give Rukia all the do's and do not's while they were gone.

"-And make sure to call 911 for an emergency-don't force the maids to do useless chores-feed Chappy every day- no boys or parties allowed at all- there's sushi and ramen in the fridge but you can ask a butler to help prepare food-don't leave the stove on-and remember to bathe every day and change your underwear-"

"Hisana! I get it! I'll be fine, I promise you." Rukia reassured her worrywart big sister. Hisana brought Rukia into a close hug resting her chin atop Rukia's head.

"Oh I know Rukia. Byakuya's right, you're a big girl now." Hisana let go of Rukia and kissed her cheek before walking to the limo. She entered and closed the door before popping her head back out the window.

"And Rukia remember to call me every day!"

"I will Hisana." Rukia waved a goodbye to her sister with a nervous smile. Then suddenly Byakuya's shadow appeared casted over Rukia's tiny frame causing her to look up to her tall brother in law. The head Kuchiki still wore his neutral glance while staring at Rukia as if wanting to speak. Then one hand rose up hovering above Rukia before patting her atop the head.

"Be responsible while we are gone Rukia. And call your sister every day." Byakuya spoke straight to the point. Rukia nodded quickly before Byakuya walked off and into the limo with Hisana. The two casted a final glance before the car took off out of the manor leaving Rukia alone at the mansion.

"Wow Chappy… Byakuya's stern when he's sincere." The rabbit in response scrunched his nose in Rukia's arms.

Even much later Kuchiki Rukia sat alone in the living room of the Kuchiki manor now some hours after Hisana and Byakuya had left. Without much more to do the young girl held Chappy close to her chest while watching television and eating marshmallows.

"And now I will save you princess from this evil beast!"

"Oh dear knight! You are so handsome and brave!"

"Pfft. Fairy tales are so cheesy, right Chappy?" Rukia glanced to the rabbit who merely ruffled his nose. Taking that as his answer Rukia then curled herself into a hall on the couch and gently closed her eyes in relaxation.

Of course Rukia had not expected the most unnatural weather phenomenon to occur suddenly just moments after relaxing. The night sky darkened with the approach of storm clouds and high winds blew in across the city and Kuchiki manor grounds. The legion of Kuchiki guards was unprepared as the high winds roared in sweeping them off of their feet and up, up and away into the great sky. Inside the loud noise stirred Rukia awake and the young girl fumbled off of the couch along with her bag of marshmallows. Raising her head out Rukia noticed the unusual twirling tornadoes outside her home. Frightened by this Rukia grabbed her rabbit running through the mansion for anyone else to aid her.

"Help! Anyone!? Somebody please help me!" Rukia yelped searching for any one of the butlers that seemed to wander the mansion. However they were all absent leaving Rukia alone with Chappy.

Unbeknownst to young Rukia a force greater than she knew what was at work. The unusual storm began to wrap itself around her large home and soon with an almighty strength ripped it from the roots into the sky. The sight was noticed by the citizens of Karakura who all looked to the sky to see the large Kuchiki Clan Mansion rise up into the air. Rukia herself had no clue what was happening and fell over followed by Chappy in the house.

Then the quick as the storm carried the home into the air it soon disappeared between dark clouds from the sight of the city. Rukia and Chappy along with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lion: Right when I was typing the storm scene I was listening to Skyfall by Adele and couldn't help but see a sort of comparison. Well Skyfall is James Bond and this is Bleach but still with the sky and everything. Anyways thanks if you made it this far, I will post the next chapter soon since I've got it done already and leave a review if you can telling me what I did good or bad. Thanks and Sayonara :D
Sign up to rate and review this story