Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I thought of angels (choking on their halos)

Sick of writing songs for you to slit your wrists to

by ItsTotti 0 reviews

Its so sad :(

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-06-10 - 1528 words

0Unrated
Heres another installment!

It was Monday and i was sat in the lunch hall waiting for Joe and Patrick, eating my apple. As i waited i let my mind wander back to the subject that i had been contemplating all day. What to do about Pete.
On one hand, he was a great guy, a total laugh, an awsome friend, really funny and super hot to boot!
On the other hand he was a friend i didnt want to lose over relationship problems or awkwardness. Also i had only just started to get over him, and he was known for mistreating girls.
Suddenly Joe slid onto the table with a loud squealing sound as his jeans rubbed against the table. 'Hi Joe.' I said plainly.
'Woah! Whats up with you?' He asked, jumping into a proper seat.
'Nothing. Just, everything.' I told him. He smiled a little. 'Well that sounds very positive. Maybe you should talk to Pete about it? I'm sure it'd make a great song!' He laughed.
I think that i looked uncomfortable because Joe's face clouded over, all serious like. 'Is everything okay? Is this about that thing he had to tell you?' He asked.
I nodded, not sure if i should mention it. 'Well what is it?' Joe asked impatiently. I took a bite of my apple.
'I dont think i should tell you. It's Petes secret.' I said 'Sorry.' Joes face fell and i couldnt help but smile. He looked so much like a puppy.
'Smart. I'm not so sure that Pete would like you sharing his secrets.' Patrick said with a smile as he sat down beside me.
'Enough about Pete! Can we talk about something else please?' I asked.
Patrick and Joe exchanged confused looks but didnt say anything. 'Sure.' Patrick said 'What're you doing tonight?'
'Just going into town to pick up some books.' I said, shrugging.
'Ooh! You might see Pat then! Maybe he could help you pick out a good one?' Joe blurted out.
'What? Why?' I asked, looking to the both of them for answers. 'I work in the book shop.' Patrick explained. I nodded and continued to eat my apple as Joe began to tell us his plans for the evening. They mostly consisted of gaming and girls. Though i couldnt help but think that they were both as imaginary as each other.

Fast forward to after school, i'd been home, had an awkward encounter with my mum, who should've been at work, and set off on my way to town. I had my earphones in and was mouthing along to the songs.
I trudged into town, ignoring the funny looks that i recieved due to my dark hoodie and spiked boots. It didnt take me long to find the book store, all i needed was a few text books and some light reading. I didnt think it'd take me long. I was wrong.
I walked into the store and pulled my hood down, then i began to slowly browse the aisles. 'Thats a good one!' I spun around to see Patrick leaning against a bookshelf.
'So you DO work here?' I said in shock, taking in Patricks uniform and realising how odd he looked not being the quirky band kid.
'What? Did you think i was lying? About working in a book shop of all places? I think i'd rather pretend to work somewhere cooler.' Patrick said, smiling. I nodded and smirked.
'Yeah. Like a bakery?' I asked, fooling around.
'Oh yeah! But i'd steal all the chocolate doughnuts.' Patrick replied, now smiling from ear to ear.
'I'm sure they'd let you. Your face is kind of hard to say no to!' I laughed. Patrick seemed confused but he let it go.
'Do you want some help finding a book?' He asked. I grasciously agreed and together we found everything that i needed.
'We make a good team.' I said as we stood at the counter half an hour later. We ended up chatting for quite a while...
'Indeed we do!' Patrick said as he clicked away at the till. He handed me my books with an adorable smile, flashing his sparkly blue eyes.
I felt mesmirized. If i could choose to stay in that moment forever i would. Looking into Patricks eyes i felt so at peace, and i had no idea why.
'See you later!' I said, as i abandoned my thoughts and concentrated on my craving for coffe.'See you!' Patrick smiled and waved as i exited the shop.
I walked a little way down the street where i found a small Coffe stall. I waited in line, ordered my coffe and then waited for them to hand me my cup.
When they finally called me over and i resched across the counter my sleeve managed to wriggle its way up my arm little. I felt eyes on me, younger teenage boys behind me, staring in shock at my damaged skin.
I pulled my sleeve hastily down but it was too late. The damage had already been done. I grabbed my coffe and began to march away. A minute later i realised that i was being followed, by the teenage boys.
I swirled around to confront them but felt all confidence drain out of me when i saw their faces contorted with laughter.
Cruel words flooded out of their mouths as they continued to laugh like hyenas. I wanted to die. I felt like curling up into a ball and hibernating forever. Sadly that wasnt an option.
I began to feel a stinging sensation in my eyes and a wrenching feeling in my stomach. The tears began to fall but that only made the boys laugh more. I scrunched up my face, closing my eyes, so i didnt have to see their faces.
'Leave her alone!' I heard someone yell from somewhere nearby. 'I said stop!' I heard the voice say again, this time closer.
'STOP!' They yelled, and i recognised the voice as Patrick. I opened my eyes in an instant. The boys had stopped laughing and were now staring at Patrick like he was dog muck.
'Leave. Her. Alone.' He fumed. Then he shoved past them, gently grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
When we were safely away from the boys, Patrick stopped and turned to look at me 'Are you okay?' He asked, his eyes staring intensely into mine.
I nodded, unable to speak. Patrick looked down at my wrist where he had heard the boys joke about. 'Is everything else okay?' He asked worriedly.
I nodded, then slowly began to shake my head. I felt my insides turn to heavy stone as the tears began to flow even more. I wiped desperately at my face like a mad woman.
'Ally? Whats the matter?' Patrick asked, placing his hands on my shoulders and looking me in the eyes.
'Everything. My Dads gone, he hates me, my brothers dead and now everythings going wrong with Pete!' I wailed, feeling good to finally let it all out.
There was silence for a few moments as we stood unmoving. '...is it true?' Patrick asked nervously, staring at my wrist.
I wanted to say no, really i did, but that would be a lie, I nodded. My tears were now falling like heavy rain.
Patrick wrapped his arms around me and held me in a tight embrace, cradling my head with his hand. 'Its okay. I know its hard but it'll get better.' He soothed.
Then he let go and gave me a sweet side smile whislt looking into my eyes. I returned his smile before bursting out into unnattractive sobs.
Patrick held me close again for a few minutes until my crying subdued. 'Im really sorry for everything that you've been through. You dont deserve it. If you ever need to talk, im here.' Patrick said, holding me tightly by the shoulders and nearly shaking it into me.
I nodded slowly. 'Feeling any better?' Patrick asked. Now that he mentioned it, i was. 'Yeah, thanks.' I said, tugging at my sleeve a little.
Patrick lead me out of the small alleyway we'd been stood in and handed me something purple and rectangular. I gave him a confused look.
'Its your purse. Thats why i came after you, and im glad i did!' He said, smiling a little. I nodded and took it, thanking him.
'Now, i need to get back to work, are you sure you'll be okay?' Patrick asked, concerned. I nodded.
'Because if you're not i can skip work today.' He said seriously. He was too good of a friend for me, i really didnt deserve him.
'Its okay, you get back to work Patrick.' I said and he nodded a little. 'Im fine! Really! See you yeah?' I said, reassuring him as best as possible before hugging one last time and departing.
Sign up to rate and review this story