Categories > Original > Erotica

Sincerely, us (Chapter 2)

by creativewriter19 0 reviews

Two first blood cousins can't find the love they had for each other, and also struggle to find there balance in the bedroom.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-13 - Updated: 2013-06-17 - 395 words - Complete

0Unrated
Please review! Thank you!

Ashley
I don't know what happened to us in one year. I guess we just lost touch with who we were as a married couple.

"What are we going to do now?". Asks Gardner.

"About what?". Asks Ashley.

"Us. Sex. We haven't had sex in six months".

"I don't know. But I bet you didn't say that when you fucked your ex boyfriend, Matt last night did you?".

"And you didn't have a frenzy with Chelsea the other day?".

"You're never around!".

"Neither are you!".

Ashley gets up from the bed and packs up a few things to go to "work" with Matt.

"Where are you going?". Asks Gardner with a grin on his face.

"Where do you think?". Says Ashley with a sarcastic attitude.

Matt sits up on the bed and says" Oh , I see".

She looks at him with a look of shock an anger. "What does that suppose to mean?".

"Nothing".

"No, no. Tell me".

"When was the last time you fucked me? Never?".

"Don't start okay?".

"No. Let's start".

Gardner gets up from the bed and tries to unpack Ashley's things. He throws her bags across the room. "What the hell are you doing?".
He grabs her shirt and she puts her hands on his jaw. They look at each other out of lust and passion. There lips connect as Gardner takes Ashley's clothes off while she takes off his underwear.

She wraps her legs around him and he fucks her against the door of there bedroom. He slides his dick into her vagina softly as it gets hard. He moves in an upward motion. He begins to thrust faster as she screams his name repetitively. Gardner's groans become noisier as the stiffness of his dick stretches Ashley out making her more wet. She scratches his back and begs him to ejaculate inside her. She begs through her moans to go a little deeper with the head of his fat cock till she can't take it anymore.

Every hump and stroke Ashley was shaking an trembling with pleasure and a distinct love face as her eyes change colors, making a sexy squeak sound. After the one millionth time he went a little too deep in her, he came inside her, twice dripping sperm from the tip.

This is just the beginning of revenge sex and pity sex.
Sign up to rate and review this story