Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Back Home, Baby.

by X_ragemuch_X 1 review

One-shot. Frank goes to join the army.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-06-16 - 1054 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV

It's been a year and a half sense Frank left for the army. He told me to be safe. He told me to be safe. Wow. But anyway, me Mikey and my mom were watching the news like always when the reporter said something about the army.

"it seems as tthough there has been an attack on army base. They have reported no survivors. I am terribley sorry."

My mom dropped the remote and I could see the tears clouding her eyes. I looked at Mikey and burst into tears. My baby was gone. Why? I didn't know...


Frank's POV.

"Go! Go! Go!" I heard the bombs in the background and the machine guns. The sargent was ordering us to a safe location to where we could get on the boat.

Once we were on I untied the ropes and Bob started the engine. I looked and saw a guy running towards us.

"Come on! Grab on!" I said as I reached my hand out. He reached for my hand and Bob came and grabbed his other hand and together we pulled him up.

"You alright, man?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled.

"Yeah thanks." I looked at the water and smiled. I'm going home...


Linda's POV

I was doing the dishes when I heard the door bell ring. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing a man, his back facing me. He turned around and smiled. I felt the tears well up and I smiled.

"Oh my God! Frankie!" I whispered. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks. Repeadidly.

"You can stop now!" He giggled.

"Oh! You still have that giggle." He giggled again and nodded.

"Mother dearest, who is it?" I heard Mikey call. I smiled and looked behind me.

"Mikey I have a surpprise for you. Come here." I said. He looked at me confused and came over. I stepped to the side and his eyes widened. He ran passed me and lunged himself at Frank.

"Hey kiddo!" Frank said happily. Mikey looked at me then up the stairs. I nodded.

"Frank, you wanna see Gerard?" Frank took a deep breath and smiled.

"Yes."

"Look, I'll call him down here anf Frank you hide." He nodded and ran into the kitchen. I looked up the steps and smiled.

"Gerard! Hunny. we need to talk!" I heard footsteps then the door open.

"What's up?" He asked. I stared at the ground and told him to sit down, his back facing the kitchen.

"Well, we got a call from Frank's sargent." His face suddenly changed to sad.

"What about Frank?" I asked, the tears already coming.

"Well, the sargent said that he loved Frank and that he was one of the best on his team-" I looked up to see Frank eating a sandwhich walking towards us.

"That's bullshit. He hated me." Frank said. Gerard's eyes got wide and he turned around to be faced with Frank.


Gerard's Pov.

I couldn't believe it. Frank was alive! He was here! I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him close to me. I felt the tears come down my shirt.

"I missed you so much!" I cried. He rubbed my head and kept kissing my head.

"I missed you, too, baby. I missed you too." He pulled me closer and hugged me tighter. Then he let go.

"Gerard. I promised that when I got home, I would do something crazy right?" I nodded. "Well then, here is goes." He got down on one knee and smiled up at me. "Gerard Arthur Way. I have known you sense were babies and have loved you sense we were teenagers. I love you so much that I would take any risk for you. So, will you marry me?" I started to cry and smiled.

"Yes! Yes I will!" I heard my mom and Mikey start to clap. Frank got up and pulled the ring out of his pocket and placed it on my finger. I gasped when I saw which ring it was. "Frank, this is your grandmother's ring." He nodded and kissed me.

"I want you to have it." I smiled and kissed him passionitly. I can't believe I'm getting married.

Frank was supposed to be dead. But instead, he was right here, holding me in his arms. And I couldn't be happier.


10 years later...

"Dad! I can't find my brush!" I heard Melody yell.

"Look under the sink!" I yelled.

"Oh! Nevermind! I got it!" I laughed and shook my head. After me and Frank got married, we decided we would get our own house and adopt. We did just that. We have four kids, Melody, Cherry, Jake and Rae. I loved everyone of them.

"Dad!" Someone yelled right beside me. I jumped and turned to see Rae.

"Yes, Rae?" He smiled all innocently and I knew he wanted something.

"Can I have a cookie?" He asked. I sighed and grabbed a cookie from the cabnit.

"There you go." He kissed me cheek and skipped to the living room. "No 'thank you'?"

"Thank you!" He yelled. I chuckled and started to do the dishes again. Then I felt arms wrap around me and I smiled.

"Hey baby." Frank whispered. I giggled and turned around, leaning on the counter.

"Hey. How was work." He made a 'ugh' sound and rolled his eyes.

"Terrible. A fire-work exploded right in front of me!" I couldn't help but giggle.

"Really? Well, you need a break. How about we head upsatirs and-"

"Dad!" I heard Jake yell. I sighed and looked at him.

"Yes?" He pointed to the door.

"Someone knoacked." I looked at Frank and walked toward the door. I opened it and got a hug.

"What the-"

"Gee!" I heard Mikey yell. I laughed and hugged back.

"Hey Mikey. What's up?" He smiled and walked in.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you guys." Everyone ran in and sccreamed,

"Mikey!" They jumped on him and sent him to the ground. Frank ran in and yelled,

"Dog pile on Mikey!" He fell ontop of everyone and everybody giggled.

"Ugh! Get off me you fat lard!" I heard Melody yell. I giggled and shook my head. This family was crazy, but I loved them anyways.




Rate and review. Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story