Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > TERRA

Plug It Up!

by AzelmaandEponine 0 reviews

AU, based on Stephen King's 'Carrie'. Terra Markov is the outcast of Murakami High School who lives at home with her religiously fanatical mother. One day, after a vicious shower-room prank, Terr...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Raven,Terra - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-06-13 - Updated: 2013-06-17 - 902 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans or Carrie.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
A paper ball flew through the air and hit Terra Markov in the head. Kathryn Walker and Coma Anders giggled. Terra wished they would just leave her alone for once as she prepared herself for another day of hell.

“Hey, loser,” Kathryn smirked. Coma laughed again. “So, enlighten me. Why isn’t a freak like you homeschooled?”

Terra looked at the ground.

“I wish she was homeschooled,” Toni Monetti said. “Then we wouldn’t have to put up with the stupid bitch.”

“She’s a waste of space,” Coma commented. “I’ve seen toads more attractive than her.”

"She should just kill herself," Angel Robertson said.

"It would do everyone a favor," Jade Nguyen said in agreement.

"Hey, Freak, I'll get you my dad's gun, but it only has one bullet," Kathryn smirked. "So you only have one chance to do it."

Coma, Jade, and Angel all laughed. Familiar tears burned in Terra's eyes.

What is going on back here?” Mr. Brown, the English teacher, asked. No one said a word. “Terra Markov,” he said, now focusing on the skinny blonde. “Causing a ruckus in my class again, I see.” The other students giggled. “What have I told you about—“the bell rang, cutting him off. Terra gathered her things and rushed out the door.

Kathryn shoved past her and hissed, “See you in gym, bitch.”
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

From Prom Night: the Case of Terra Markov by Victor Stone.

No one truly understands what happened on Prom Night. I was there, and there are things I don’t understand. But we do know that no one knew about her powers, and that the incident on Prom Night was set into motion that day in the showers, when Terra got her first—
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Terra stood in the shower. She could hear bits and pieces of the other girls’ conversations.

“—he flirted with that other girl, and I’m his girlfriend, that jerk—“

“—so Dick said he would take me to a movie tonight—“

“—and Daddy said he would buy me a present—“

“What are you waiting, for Terra? Hurry up. The bell’s going to ring soon,” Miss Smith, their gym teacher said. Terra nodded, and turned off the shower. Miss Smith left, leaving Terra with a group of Murakami High School teenage girls, or, as Terra thought of them, rabid wolverines. When Terra stepped out of the shower, they all saw the blood running down her leg.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kathryn Walker let out a shriek of laughter, something which did not surprise Raven Roth.

“Terra, that’s so gross!” Kori Anders, Coma’s sister, cried.

“Oh, please,” Jenny Hex said. “She’s gross.”

Terra stood there, confused, wondering what she’d done wrong this time.

“Terra, you got your period! Take care of yourself!” Karen Beecher cried.

Period? Terra thought, confused. What's a period?

“You’re bleeding, you moron!” Raven yelled. Terra looked down at herself and screamed. Kathryn grabbed a tampon from the broken dispenser on the wall and flung it at Terra.

“Plug it up!” Kathryn cried. Coma immediately joined Kathryn in bombarding Terra with tampons and chanting.

“Plug it UP! Plug it UP!”

Soon, everyone had joined in, even Raven Roth. All the girls had surrounded Terra.

“PLUG IT UP! PLUG IT UP!”

Tampons and sanitary napkins were flying at her from every direction.

Please! Terra thought. Please help me, I’m dying!

Kori shoved Terra to the ground, laughing.

“PLUG IT UP! PLUG IT UP!”

Terra began to sob; Kathryn, still chanting and laughing, had whipped her phone out and was recording the whole thing. With her free hand, she was still throwing tampons.

“PLUG IT UP! PLUG IT UP!”

I hate you! Terra thought. I’m dying, and you’re all laughing at me!

”PLUG IT UP! PLUG IT UP!”

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL! Terra thought, and something in her snapped. One of the lights above them broke with a BANG. The girls screamed. Just then, Miss Smith rushed into the room to see what all the commotion was.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Raven found herself throwing them at her too, chanting along with rest. It was just a joke, it wasn’t hurting anyone, right? After the light exploded, all of them stopped, and stared at Terra as Miss Smith burst into the room. Kathryn hurriedly put her phone away. Miss Smith took one look at Terra, who was glaring at them with a fierce hatred, and said,

“All of you, just get out!”

They didn’t need telling twice. The girls got of there as fast as possible.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
“Terra, Terra, calm down,” Miss Smith said as Terra clutched her tightly, leaving some blood on her shirt.

“M—Miss S—Smith—“

“Terra, get up and tend to yourself!”

“I’M BLEEDING TO DEATH!” Terra shrieked.

Miss Smith blinked, and something occurred to her. It seemed impossible, since Terra was seventeen, but there was no other explanation. The fear in Terra’s eyes was so real.

“Terra? Is this your first period?”

“What’s a period?” Terra asked, still crying.

Oh, God, Miss Smith thought. She doesn’t even know

“Okay, it’s like this…” Miss Smith said, explaining the concept of menstruation to Terra. After she was certain the blue-eyed girl got the gist of menstruation, she picked up a sanitary napkin off the ground and showed Terra how to tend to herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story