Categories > Original > Humor

Kendrey

by Skeff 1 review

Just a place for me to perfect my new OCs; Ken and Audrey. I don't know if they are a couple or not.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-06-19 - 305 words

0Unrated
Ken typed into the computer 'Kenneth & Audrey'

"Or Ken & Auddie for short." He turned to Audrey for judgement or approval.

"I like Audrey & Ken better."

Well. Judgement it is.

"No, we've already discussed why that's a problem."

"But no one even calls me Auddie but you, and everyone calls you Ken. Besides, ladies first remember? OOOH OOH, or maybe we could, like, fuse our names, like Kendrey or Audren! That sounds cool, right?"

"Ok, remember how I said I was a little OCD about how I make my stuff? This is one of those things."

"But why can't you just leave it like it—"

"No. It has to either be nicknames or full name. It can't be mixed. Speaking about mixed, little miss 'I'll-leave-my-girly-ass-soap-where-Ken-puts-his-soap-and-lets-him-take-a-shower-then-have-him-go-out-with-his-college-buds-smelling-all-fruity—"

~ During Ken's rant about shared-bathroom-organization, Audrey typed in 'Kenneth & Audrey' and pressed enter ~

"Happy now, Kenneth?"

"Not until you stop calling me Kenneth."

"Then why was it your first choice for a title?"

"Why didn't you pick the short version?"

"Because only you are allowed to say it.

"Excuse me for thinking of you."

"I will not excuse you, because you are Lord Kenneth the Cunt, and therefore will never receive a pardon. Especially from the Penis Princess."

Ken sat back in his chair and rolled his eyes.

"Why do we even need a blog anyway? We have mouths, why not use them to just tell our friends, and let word spread?" Audrey groaned, not getting the idea of tumblr.

"Because I don't talk much, and you would probably be using your mouth for something else, being way too busy to talk to anyone." Ken held his poker face for about a minute against the glare Audrey was shooting him.

That was until, with a completely straight face, she said "Are you calling me fat?" And they both busted out laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story