Categories > Cartoons > G.I. Joe > Abigail's Adventure

Ch 7: Another bump in the road part 2

by redranger 0 reviews

Category: G.I. Joe - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-20 - 539 words

0Unrated
A few minutes later Abigail wakes up. Snake eyes helps her sit up. "What happened?" Abigail asks. "You snapped when I tried to touch your necklace." Scarlett answers. "Sorry about that Scarlett I hope that I didn't hurt you." Abigail says. "No, don't worry about it I'm fine" Scarlett says. Abigail nods and starts to play with her necklace. "I noticed the gem on you necklace has three little heart gems that form one big one." Duke says. "Yeah my dad told me that the three small gems represent me, him, and my mom. The big heart is our family." Abigail says. "When did you get the necklace?" Ripcord asks. "My dad gave it to me for my third birthday." Abigail answers.

Abigail asks if they could get some food considering that she's still hungry. "I don't know if that’s a good idea Abby." Duke answers. "How about you guys go in and eat then order me something to go." Abigail suggests. "That sounds like a plan." Duke says. Abigail and Snake eyes stay in the coyote while the others go back to the diner.


Meanwhile at Mindbender's lab, everyone is standing in front of the monitor. "It looks like the camera is working again." Baroness says. "Yes and the GPS tracker in one of the other gems is working too." Mindbender says. Everyone looks at the screen. "Well they are in Georgia." Storm shadow says. "Good now Storm shadow, can you go to Georgia to get the girl." Baroness says. Storm shadow nods and leaves the room.

Back in Georgia the Joes walks back to the coyote. Duke is carrying the bag with Abigail's food in it. They open the door and see that Snake eyes and Abigail are gone. "Where could they have gone?" Ripcord asks. "I don't but we need to find them before Storm shadow does" Scarlett answers. Duke sets Abigail food down on the bench. Then they split up into two teams to find Snake eyes and Abigail. Duke and Roadblock head north and Scarlett, Ripcord, and Tunnel Rat go south.

In the woods to the north of the dinner, Duke and Roadblock are trying to find Abigail. "Why would anyone even want to control Abigail anyway she is just a kid." Roadblock says. "I don't know but for now let's just focus on finding her." Duke says. Roadblock nods. They walk a deeper into the woods and get to a clearing. Duke tells Roadblock that they should turn back and head back to the coyote. They start to head back when they get attacked by some drones.

Back with Scarlett, Ripcord, and Tunnel Rat, they find Abigail but she is under the spell again. She is walking towards Storm Shadow. "That's a good girl come to me and help cobra destroy the Joes." Storm Shadow says. "Come on Abigail, you have to fight it" Scarlett shouts. "Sorry not going to happen. Now we'll be leaving." Storm shadow says as Abigail is now standing next to him. He orders for some bio vipers to attack the Joes. Then he uses a smoke bomb to escape.



AN: I know it is short but I wanted to keep you guys guessing. Remember reviews are appreciated.
Sign up to rate and review this story