Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Affection

Master

by DarknessBliss 1 review

Helena's next lesson and her semi-revenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-06-21 - 2518 words - Complete

2Exciting
When the clock in her room chimed eight, Helena was able to move again. She was glad but the gladness was replaced with fright and remorse when she realized that it was night again.
He would call for her again.
Her door was opened and to her surprise, Serafina and Tabatha came inside. Serafina was carrying a heap of clothes and Tabatha was holding a make-up kit.
“Master Gerard wants you dressed and he asked us to doll you up,” said Tabatha.
“God, was he pissed at Frank,” Serafina said to Helena. “You should be grateful that he didn’t do anything worse to you.”
“I rather be dead than meet him at Masques’ Hall,” Helena spat.
“Um, Helena?” Tabatha warned her tentatively. “Tonight’s not such a great time to provoke him. He’s in a foul mood.”
Helena didn’t say anything because she said what she needed to say. She didn’t care if Gerard was in bad mood because she was already in a bad mood.
“Look, we could we just get this over with?” Serafina rushed. “I don’t want him to get pissed off at us too.”
Tabatha nodded and then turned to Helena, “Right. Helena, if you please…”
Helena begrudging obeyed everything Serafina and Tabatha told her to do. By the time she was done, she was beautiful. She was wearing a black fishnet-knit dress, black thigh-highs, and black saddle-ring boots. Her face was painted in dark tones: deep lavender eye shadow, black mascara, and maroon lipstick.
After that, they let out of her room and Helena went down the stairs. She opened the front door and saw that Ray and Bob were standing there.
“Gerard asked us to escorted you tonight,” said Ray.
“Why?” she asked.
“You know why,” said Bob. “Let’s go.”
Helena remained silent and went with them.

They crossed the road and the tall grass field. When they reached Masques’ Hall, Gerard was waiting for them. He was wearing a leather jacket, a black T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and boots.
He approached them, “Thank you, Ray and Bob. That will be all.”
Ray and Bob disappear into the grassy field, leaving Helena alone with Gerard. Oh great, she thought.
Gerard took her hand, “I have a surprise for you tonight.”
Helena swallowed hard. She didn’t like the sound of that. He leads her inside and told her to go upstairs and go in the last room in the hall.
“Why?” she asked.
Gerard narrowed his eyes at her, “You’re really going to do this?”
Helena flinched a little. No, she wasn’t going to do this. She went up the stairs, not wanting to worsen his mood than it already was.
She came into the room and looked around. It was a huge bedroom with slate-colored walls and black furniture. There was a round bed with black silk sheets and red pillows.
She heard the door open and saw Gerard coming in. she said nothing. She was scared. What would Gerard walked over to her and touched her face.
“I’m sorry I was being rude to you,” he said. “I’m still a little mad about what happened between you and Frank. Hurt, actually.”
Don’t accept his apology, her mind scolds. Don’t accept his apol-
“I-It’s okay,” she said.
“No, it’s not. I hurt you and I didn’t want to. But you understand now, don’t you? That you are not to kiss anyone or sleep with anyone but me?” he asked.
She nodded. She knew that she should hurt him, but she found herself not being able to do it. She still loved him.
Gerard leaned in and kissed her tenderly and then pulled back, “Those lips belong to me.”
“Yes,” she said softly.
He smiled a little and then said, “It’s time for your next lesson.”
She shook at the words and then pleaded to him, “Gerard, please don’t make me do this…”
Gerard touched his cheek, “I have to, Sugar. If I don’t, you’ll go into the world inexperienced and you’ll be killed in ten seconds. I don’t want that to happen because you’re my fledgling and because I love you too much to let you die.”
Helena blushed. He admitted that he loves her. She felt confused and happy at the same time. “I still don’t like this.”
Gerard saw that and said, “Don’t worry. You’ll like this one.”
“How would I like this one?” she asked. How can she like draining the life out of people and looking like some blood-swilling psycho bitch?
Gerard smirked suggestively, “Because I’m doing this with you this time.”
Helena didn’t know what secret that smirk holds.
Gerard then left the room. A moment later, he came back in. with a girl.
The girl looked no older than eighteen. She had straight silky long golden brown hair, topaz eyes, and full wet lips. her skin was bronze and she was wearing a white leopard-spot tube dress and black stilettos. Helena thought she was pretty.
“Sorry to keep you waiting,” said Gerard. “I just needed to make sure she was ready too.” He turned to Helena, “Helena, this is Julia. Julia, Helena.”
“Hi,” Julia purred.
Helena stepped closer and pulled Gerard to whisper in his ear, “What is this?”
“It’s called double feeding,” he explained in a whisper. “One victim is shared by two vampires. The victim feeds our thirsts and our desires.”
“I’m going to sleep with a woman?!” she gasped. First killing someone, now she was going to fuck and kill? God, she was on her way to Hell.
“No,” he said. “We’re going to sleep with a woman. Or, really, we’re making the illusion that we’re sleeping with her. She’s sexually confused, I desire her, and look at her,” he had her turn her head to look at Julia. “You’re telling me you don’t want to make out with her?”
Strangely enough, she did. Gerard saw this and smirked, “So, it doesn’t sound too bad now, does it?”
“You’re doing this too?” she asked.
He nodded, “I want her blood and I want to fuck you again.”
“With another girl?”
“She’ll be dead by the time we get to the good part. Let’s just say, we’re making her last moments pleasurable.”
Helena thought about for a moment and then decided, “So, I’m not actually sleeping with her? Hmm. Okay.”
Julia peered over to them, “Um, Gerard? Is she joining us too?”
Gerard walked away from Helena and went over to Julia. He cupped her chin, “The more, the merrier.”
He leaned forward and kissed Julia, who responded by slipping her hand in his hair. Helena watched this and felt a huge wave of jealously. She wanted to be kissed first. But she reminded herself It’s part of the plan. It’s part of the plan…
After a bit, he pulled away and told her, “Now I want you two to kiss.”
Julia stepped away from Gerard and walked over to Helena. She gently pulled Helena’s head to hers and kissed her. Helena first felt the twinge of awkwardness but it got replaced with acceptance when she shyly kissed her back.
Gerard was watching this and, although it annoyed him that once again someone else was kissing Helena’s beautiful lips, was intrigued and turned on by this. He took off his leather jacket and tossed it on the chair.
Julia then kissed Helena deeper and they moved to the round bed. Julia pulled away and gently pushed Helena on the bed. Helena stared in wonder. Julia smirked at her and started to pull down the shoulders of her dress. She ducked her head to Helena’s neck and started to leave hungry kisses on it. Helena couldn’t help but moan and grip Julia’s long hair.
Julia pulled back again and unzipped her dress. She slid it off her, revealing she was wearing matching bra and panties. Before she could go even further with Helena, Gerard, shirtless, snuck behind Julia and wrapped his arms around her exposed waist.
“It’s my turn,” he said huskily.
He was kissing and licking the side of her neck and his hands were feeling her skin. Helena took the opportunity to run her hands up and down on her thighs. Julia was panting and was about to slip her hands underneath Helena’s dress. She stopped the moment Gerard sank his fangs into her neck. She didn’t scream but she made whimpering noises and made no attempt to stop him.
Helena watched this and her bloodlust woke from its slumber. She sat up and took Julia’s arm and bit into her wrist. The rush of blood filled her mouth and she loved it. She then moved on to her other arm.
Gerard was finished with her neck and watched Helena drinking blood from Julia’s wrist until Julia went from trembling to lifeless. Helena pulled away from her wrist and saw Gerard. Gerard moved Julia’s cold body gently on the floor. He can think about disposal later. After he had her.
“So, now wh-“ was all she managed to say before Gerard kissed her hard. She kissed him back, tasting the blood he just drunk. She pulled away and licked the blood from his bottom lip. Gerard’s hands went to Helena’s back and tore open her dress. He got her out of it and laid her on the bed again.
She smirked, “Do you put me in dresses so you can have the pleasure of tearing them off me?”
“Absolutely,” he shared her smirk.
Helena sat and undid her bra and threw it aside. Gerard got busy taking off her underwear and the rest of his clothes. Once they both were naked, Gerard was about to lay her down again but Helena stopped him, “Uh-uh.”
“What?” Gerard was confused.
“You drank from me enough today,” said Helena in a seductive voice. “Now it’s your turn to be the vulnerable one.”
She switched their positions, him on the bottom and her on top. She leaned over him and brushed off a few dark strands of his hair from the nape of his neck. She then licked it slowly, causing him to moan softly. When she felt her fangs coming out, she quickly buried them into his neck so he wouldn’t flinch.
Gerard gasped when he felt her fangs but then he sank his head deeper into the pillow and let out whispery moans. He held her head while she was lapping up his blood.
She finally pulled away and looked at Gerard, “This is fair, isn’t it? You didn’t let move until tonight so I’m doing the same, except I’m not going to paralyze you completely. I’ll allow you to move your hands to grab the sheets while I’m fucking you. You won’t move again until midnight.” She leaned in and kissed him once, “Until then, I’m in charge tonight. Like that?”
“You bitch,” he said with a wicked smirk. “You fucking hot bloodsucking bitch, I love it.”
Helena smiled devilish and her hands traveled to his lower abdomen. Her fingertips barely touched him and he let out a moan. She curled her fingers around him and began to stroke him slowly, arousing him.
“Ahh…maah…” he moaned and gripped the sheets. She started to move her hand faster and faster until she stopped suddenly. Gerard didn’t know what to make of it until he felt the hot wet caverns of her mouth wrapped around him and her tongue slithering on him. “Fuck! Haah…so good…fuck, your tongue…”
Helena bobbed her head and licked from the base to the tip, tasting the tang of pre-cum. She tore away and she went closer to his inner thigh. She gently bit into it and licked the little swell of blood.
That was enough to drive Gerard wild that he resorted into doing something that he had never done.
“Shit, Helena, stop this…” he begged shamelessly. “Please…”
“Please what, my lovely?” she asked, her hot breath tickling his inner thigh.
“Fuck me. Fuck, please, I need you, baby…” he groaned.
“That’s ‘Master’ to you,” she said.
And she needs him too. So be fair to both of them, she sat up and swung her leg over to the side of him. She took his member and slipped it inside her, a relieved sigh escaped her lips.
“Oh holy shit, Master, yes…” he moaned in appreciation. He wished that he could hold her hips and moved them into him.
But that wasn’t in Helena’s plan. She began to move her hips up and down, building a delicious friction between them. “Faster?”
“Fuck, yeah…” he purred.
She moved faster and started moaning herself. She couldn’t believe it. She was fucking him. Maybe making her the first to fuck him ever. This thrilled her.
“You like this?” she asked, smiling down at him.
“Yes, Master…God, yes…” he gripped the sheets even tighter. “Ahh…but you know what I really like?”
To Helena’s shock, Gerard rose up and flipped her over so she was on the bottom. He smirked at her, “It’s when I’m on top.”
“How?” she was flabbergasted.
“Ah, my sweet. You only fed once tonight. I ate four times before you were brought here. You taking my blood to paralyze me was pretty pointless,” he explained while trailing kisses around her collarbone.
“If it was pointless, then why did you pretend to be motionless and let me do this?” she asked.
“Because I wanted to see if you would take this as an opportunity to escape me or take charge during sex. I’m glad you chose the latter,” he said.
Her humanity mentality bitch-slapped herself for not doing the former but Helena didn’t care anyhow. Gerard kissed her lips, “But now it’s my turn.” He let himself move in her. Helena moaned and ran her hands down his back, her nails leaving small red scratches.
Okay, being on top was fun, but this is a lot better, she mentally admitted to herself. She was one more perfect thrust of his hips from coming, “G-Gerard…ahh…”
“Come for me, baby,” he whispered. “Soak me.”
She couldn’t take it anymore and felt her essence drip around him. She let go and laid on the bed while he continued to thrust until he finally came. She whimpered when he pulled out and he kissed her more softly.
“Still,” he said. “That was fun. I should let you be on top more often, Master.”
Helena blushed and smiled in satisfaction and that made Gerard kiss her again.

A/N: Hope you like it (Even if the other girl was killed). Rate and review and I will give you ice cream cookies!
Sign up to rate and review this story