Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Keep Running And We Never Look Back *FRERARD*

Chapter 9

by aMoronGoneViral 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-06-23 - 785 words

0Unrated
Frank had been wandering the streets for some time now. He couldn't go back to the apartment, and he knew that. Gerard would still be severly pissed. Frank still had plans though. He grinned as he walked up to the small shop. He pushed open the door and stepped inside, causing a small bell to ring throughout the store. An old, slightly crippled man looked up from behind the counter and smiled at Frank.

"Can I help you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank was set now. He had everything he needed. He didn't care that he was going to get caught. He was going to do this. No matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank was walking for a while before he finally made it back to the apartment complex. He steppe up to the sidewalk leading to the lobby and stopped. He loaded the small handgun he'd had since the beginning. He stole it. That was why he was in trouble; being chased. He knew it would come to good use. And now was the time.

He loaded the gun with four bullets. He was surprised that the shop owner hadn't questioned him at all about what his use was for all of the ammunition. He picked up two huge-ass boxes.

He stuffed the gun into his coat pocket. Out of sight. He walked into the lobby and straight to the elevators. No one was around. It's was two in the morning. Everyone was either asleep or out at a bar.

The ride up to his floor seemed longer than it should've been. He tapped his foot to the beat of the song in his head. Black Flag. Typical.

The elevator doors finally opened. Frank stepped out and turn the corner in the direction of their apartment. He put his hand on the gun. He stopped right outside the apartment. He thought about everything. All of the chaos running throughout his head. He pushed that aside and turned the doorknob. As soon as he walked in he could easily tell that Gerard was having sex with someone. Probably met 'em at a bar. Frank sighed and sat down on the couch.

After about 10 minutes Frank got up and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a beer out of the fridge. As soon as he closed the fridge door whoever Gerard was banging screamed pretty loudly. Gerard surfed yelling and then it died down. Frank's mood only worsened as time went by. A few moments passed before Gerard and a girl stumbled out into the living room.

Gerard was quite obviously drunk out of his ass. As for the girl Frank didn't know or care. She was holding her clothes and Gerard was pushing her out of the door and into the hallway. Still completely naked.

"Oh heeeyyyy Frankie. Where ya been?" Gerard slurred. He stumbled over to the counter and picked up one of Frank's empty beer bottles and tried to drink out of it. He soon realized it was empty and threw it to the ground, causing the glass bottle to shatter.

"Where were ya babe?" Gerard slur again. He wrapped his arms around Frank's shoulders and went to kid his neck. Frank shoved him off, causing Gerardto stumbled backward, hitting his back against the wall.

"What did-" Gerard was cut off by his own hiccuping before being able to finish. "What did I do?" Frank turned from where he was pacing and glared at Gerard. He was sweaty and his eyes were bloodshot. His greasy jet black hair sticking to his forehead.

"You. You killed my fucking father." Frank snarled. His pupils dilated. Covering almost all of his hazle eyes. His face had turned red out of sheer anger. His hands clenched into fists. Gerard's eyes widened. He started over to Frank and got right up in his face.

"What the fuck did you see?"

Gerard was yelling. He'd gotten up in Frank's face and started to wrap his hands around Frank's throat. Frank kneed Gerard in the groin.

"I saw enough. I saw the pictures. You fucking sick bastard." Frank reached into his pocket and pulled out the Glock 17 pistol. He raised it to aim at Gerard's head and put his finger on the trigger.

"You killed my fucking father. We never knew what happened to him, and you fucking killed him. You deserve this." Frank was talking through gritted teeth. Gerard was on his knees on the floor, trying to puck himself up. He was extremely cautious, realized the gun moved where ever Gerard moved.

Gerard had been caught.

"Now, wait a sec-" But Gerard never got to finish. Frank had pulled the trigger, shooting the Raven in the head, face, stomach and heart.

Frank showed no remorse.
Sign up to rate and review this story