Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Epilogue

by MCR667 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-06-29 - 600 words

1Ambiance
So heres the epilogue, thank you for all the comments, I'm going to post my other story I hope you all read it.




Epilogue
Franks Pov

I walk up to the stage and start with, “Hello fellow classmates, teachers, parents, friends, loved ones. My name is Frank Iero, today is one of the best days in my life, because I hated high school, maybe I should be talking about how amazing this experience has been and I should be saying I’m going to miss my teachers and classmates dearly, but no I wont. My high school experience has been horrendous for multiple reasons I will not share with you, but because of those experiences I am stronger today. Everyone here today has been through hard times even if your hard time is getting a bad grade on a test, not finishing a book, missing breakfast, or losing a loved one, they are all different but they are hard times, we all know what it feels like, some more than others, but we all know. With those hard times comes our reactions, some people are like rope and when they broke everyone know because they can longer support other people, some people are like books; even though the pages rip you can still read, some people are like glass and they shatter and even when you glue the pieces back together you can see through the cracks, but in the end we are all humans and do you know what humans do, they heal. The womb close and life starts again there maybe be a scar but that holds the memory it doesn’t hold us back because we are still whole and we move on and we live. We are all humans and we heal. I have broken in every possible way through these last four years and here I am today, I am the valedictorian of our class and yes I am covered in scars from my past but they show that I have healed I have moved on and I demand to be successful I demand to be happy. Today we all leave this school as the same people as we were yesterday but today we know we’ve made it. What comes next nobody really know but we will leave and we will be hurt but we will heal, we will live, and we will be happy. Congratulations to every single person here because you have made it through four years of torture and now its time to move on.”

I walk off the stage with a huge smile on my face, I was really surprised when my principle called me into to tell me I was the valedictorian, but he said I had amazing grades and with what I had been through he thought I was perfect for the speech. I have to say I’m proud of myself I have changed a lot and it has been for the better, I once barely wanted to live and now I strive for life and I enjoy every minuet I have.

As Gerard and I start walking away from the school he slips his arm around my waist pulling me close, “That was an amazing speech, you excited?”

“Yes” I’m excited to live Gerard and I are going to a college near by he’s majoring in art, while I major in business I want to open my own music store.

As we walk Gerard whispers into my ear, “Forever and always”

I finish, “No matter what” Then place a light kiss on his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story