Categories > Original > Drama > Ana and Mia are My Best Friends

If Only You Knew (Part 2)

by mcrluvva101 1 review

Just carrying on from the last chapter.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-06-30 - 920 words

0Unrated
Hello there dearies. How are you all? I've been worried ;-;

So yeah, I guess I should apologise for the last chapter being all short and shitty, so this chapter will be good enough to make up for it. I hope it'll be good enough, anyway... ;3

As usual, R&R, 'twould mean a lot to me ^-^



I froze as everyone on the yard stared at me, hoping to catch a glimpse of my arms.

The sluts were prying my fingers off my hoodie, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

Finally, they got my hands away from my sleeves and yanked them up, causing one of the freshest cuts to reopen and start bleeding.

Everyone began to gather around me and gawk at the lines that danced up and down my arms. Some people laughed, others started yelling insults at me.

One of the sluts looked at me in disgust,

"You're even more fucked up than I thought you were. You're a freak." She said to me.

I pushed past everyone, and made my way to my first lesson: Art. Or as I liked to call it, Hell. I mean, I love art, but all of my drawings get laughed at. It's not like they're good anyway, everyone has a good reason to laugh at them.

************

I was sat at the back of the classroom with my earphones in, listening to All Hail The Fallen King by Chelsea Grin.

(A.N: I love that song ^-^)

Everyone started coming into the classroom. By now, the whole school had heard about the incident earlier that morning, and everyone stared at me. The seats on either side of me were empty for the rest of the lesson.

"Hey, freak! Show me your arms again!" Some dick yelled at me. I kept my head down and held the tears in.

Unfortunately, the teacher heard.

Later on in the lesson, she came over to me and told me to pack up all of my stuff. I stared at her for a second, then did as she asked.

She told me to wait outside the classroom for a minute, so I did.

After a few moments of standing in the hallway, another teacher came along. I think his name was Mr Stevenson. He was fairly young, with blue eyes and short black hair. He was quite good looking, but he was a teacher.

"Hi, Georgia, what was going on this morning?" He asked gently.

I lowered my head. I knew that he already knew, but he still asked me.

I started to cry silently. Mr Stevenson saw the tears falling and pulled me off to an empty classroom.

He sat on a table and looked at me.

"Georgia, I know how you feel." He said quietly.

"No you fucking don't! No one understands how I feel! Hell, even I don't understand how I feel sometimes! You have no idea how many times I've wanted to just end it all, take that blade and press it down, and let the blood just fucking run! You have no idea how many times I've cried myself to sleep because I know that I'm a fucking failure, I know I'm worthless! You don't know how I feel, you've never had to go through half of the shit I have! I - I just can't do this anymore." I yelled at him, then burst into a fresh wave of tears.

He stood in silence for a second then rolled one of his sleeves up.

I stared at his arm. It was covered in scars and cuts. I felt myself start to blush, and I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I mumbled.

He nodded, then gestured towards my arms.

"Would you mind showing me your arms?" He asked kindly.

I shook my head and slowly rolled my sleeves up. He was silent.

"Come with me, please." He said. He walked out of the classroom, and I followed him.

He lead me down some hallways that I didn't recognise, and knocked on the door of what looked like a cupboard.

A smiley lady opened the door. She looked like the sort of person I would be friends with; she wore little makeup; she had gorgeous brown, wavy hair; she wore loose, everyday clothes. I instantly liked her.

"Georgia, this is Kate. She's the school counsellor." Mr Stevenson said.

I froze. Counsellor? Surely they had to have my permission for that?

"Hiya, sweetie, come on in." Kate said.

Slowly, I entered her room. It was a small room with two comfy looking chairs, a desk and a computer, and a table covered in art supplies. The walls were covered in drawings and pictures, some done by a two year old, others by someone older.

It was nothing like I expected it to be. I thought it was going to have one of those big sofa's that I had to lie on, while she took notes on everything I said.

Well, this was going to be a strange experience.


[*I think that'll do for this chapter. In the next chapter, I'll write about what Georgia's life has been like, and what she's been through. That should be fun ^-^

Oh, two of the characters in this chapter (Mr Stevenson and Kate) were based on teachers at my school :3 Mr Stevenson is actually quite fit xD

Haha, so yeah, R&R please, it would make my day!

Thanks, love you all, bye!
Sign up to rate and review this story