Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Kinda a rant if you will

by PansyAngel 18 reviews

Sorry guys but I kinda need to rant about this because it's really pissing me off and I want people to know about it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-08 - 468 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry Guys, I just need to have a quick rant about some of the stuff that really pisses me off on this site. Well, to start it off I want to share the one thing that pisses me off the most on this site, and that is plagiarism (stealing other peoples shit). It really gets on my nerves that people feel the need to steal other people's ideas because they don't have an imagination to make one of their own. This is one thing that I've seen happen so many times that it put me off posting anything for a very long time, and as soon as I do, guess what.

After I posted the first chapter of my Killjoy story in which my main character is called Lazer Queen (which I created a long time ago off the top of my head and in my opinion is original) someone else posts a Killjoy story with their main characters name having 'Queen' in it. Now that pissed me off to no end because it showed that that person clearly didn't have enough of an imagination that they had to steal my original name.

Now, I've seen it happen to so many other people as well, not necessarily names, more storyline and story ideas. I don't know if it pisses anyone else off but it does me. What pissed me off further though is when this happened.

Basically, I've been reading fan fictions from this site for six years and noticed not too long ago something that really pissed me off. I noticed someone posting stories that sounded quite good so I decided to read them, it was only when I was reading them that I noticed I knew this story word for word. Turns out I had read this story years ago and someone had gone back and stole the story to post it word for word, and if I see this posting ever again I will point out this person in plain sight seeing as they completely plagerised someone elses stories.

With all this shit happening on this site I am contemplating posting this one story and leaving it at that because my stories are completely original, ideas I have never seen posted before, purely from my imagination. I'm not going to have anyone stealing my original ideas and trying to make their own story off it because they lack the imagination to create their own original story.

Sorry, this was just something I needed to get off my chest because it pisses me off to no end. I don't know if anyone else agrees but if I see anyone doing this I will give them a telling if I see it. Get an imagination and write your own stories instead of stealing other peoples.

S xx
Sign up to rate and review this story