Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Chapter 18: Kagero, Sasame, and Kotohime

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-16 - 12367 words

?Blocked
Chapter 18: Kagero, Kotohime, Sasame

Naruto awoke the next day and looked at the naked form of Hana. He smiled briefly, memories of the day before coming back to him. He patted her ass gently before he got up and got dressed before heading downstairs. He would take a shower when he got home.

Naruto raised an eyebrow at seeing Kiba who was eating a bowl of cereal. The Inuzuka boy was watching Naruto. Naruto moved over and sat down across from him. “So…?”

Kiba put the spoon down and rubbed his chin a bit. “So… Ryoji… Why didn’t you kill him? Hell why didn’t you bust out some of your bigger moves?”

Naruto raised an eyebrow. “That’s all your curious about?” he asked

Kiba shrugged. “Sure, I’m curious as to how you got to be Hana’s mate, I’m curious as to how you got strong enough to beat an Inuzuka Jonin, and yeah, I’m curious as to your pedigree to be able to essentially mate with my Clan’s princess, but that’s all above my pay grade according to Mom so I won’t touch that.”

Naruto blinked a bit. Since when did Kiba have a brain? Naruto shook his head. “Too many people were around for me to use some of my bigger moves. They’re all too dangerous to just use without any respect to my surroundings.” Wide spread destruction was not on Naruto’s mind. “As for why I didn’t kill Ryoji, well… sure He’s a prick but that’s not my fault is it? He’s technically a loyal Konoha Jonin and if I had killed him, it would be difficult, exceedingly difficult, to just brush under Clan Politics. Beating his ass the way I did is simpler.”

Kiba nodded and took another bite. “Seems like you’re taking this whole Chunin thing pretty well.”

Naruto shrugged. “I do what I can.” He said before standing up. “I’m going home, I’m getting a shower, and then I’m taking a damned mission.” He grumbled as he walked out and started a leisure pace to get home, sticking to the back alleys to do so. He didn’t want blindsided by one of the girls, not right now.

Naruto entered his apartment and closed it before locking it. He headed to his bathroom and caught a shower scrubbing himself clean. Naruto went to his room and tossed his clothes into a hamper and sat down on the bed in nothing but a towel. He rubbed his face a bit, trying to focus a bit. He was having less and less time.

“I’m going to have to start putting everything in a schedule planner or something.” He said as he got dressed in an orange jumpsuit. Naruto fixed everything right and shook out his hair before tying on his headband. He grabbed his locks a bit, “Hmmm they’re getting kind of long.” He said before moving to sit down on the bed once more.

From the nightstand, he drew the book out and looked at it sitting in his lap. It was amazing really, he had received it almost a year ago and he had been getting progressively stronger, faster. He opened the pages a little bit and flipped through them. “I can’t believe it’s been so long.” He said softly

He flipped over to the level up page and sat down to look at it. “CONGRALATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH TSUNADE! +1600 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH HANA! +900 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE HATTER TRICK! +700 pts., +5 Speed. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE CLONES! MEDAL! +1000 pts., +5 Chakra Control, +5 Chakra Levels. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE MINE BITCH! MEDAL! +1000 pts., 5 Strength, 5 Speed, +25 Skill Points.”

Naruto moved over to the medals after banking the single level he got from that. He tapped on the Hatter Trick. “Hatter Trick: Bronze. Have sex with a single woman using exactly two clones to do so.” Clones! was next on the list. “Clones!: Bronze. Have sex using clones seven times.” Naruto supposed that included Gangbangs and times where he needed a partner to please his lovely ladies. “Mine Bitch!: Bronze. You’ve successfully defended your right to be with a woman, and then had sex with them within four hours afterwards.”

Naruto then headed on over to the stats page, looking through his stats for a moment. He only had five points, but his strength, speed, chakra control and chakra had all gone up. He put five points into his chakra level, remembering where he was at so far.

Instead of going over to the Skills page, Naruto moved over to the Perks. He still had about four points that hadn’t been spent so he went ahead and got the Iron Sand Technique. After briefly skimming the scroll that had appeared, he came to the conclusion that it was just a more chakra intensive technique that worked near exactly like the sand. He sent a clone out to go practice it.

Naruto then moved over to the skills, he had 100 even from his level combined with his intelligence. But he also had an additional 25 points from his medal.

Naruto bumped up his Wind Element Manipulation to two hundred. “Offense or Defense?” It was a simple option compared to those in the past. He tapped Offense. “Your Wind Blades know no equal, except for the most powerful of technique they will shred all in their way. When using offensive techniques, your Wind Element will gain 25 additional points.” Naruto tapped Defense. “The Wind recognizes you as its own; no Wind Technique will ever harm you no matter the devastation they cause or the range of the technique. The Wind will also surround you in times of need, offering an additional layer of Defense.” Naruto selected the Defense. He was still an Offensive based Shinobi, but additional Defense was nice.

Naruto then added his remaining 75 points to his Medical Ninjutsu, bringing it up to two hundred as well. “Doctor or Medic?” Naruto tapped Doctor. “You sacrifice offensive abilities with Medical Ninjutsu for a more comprehensive knowledge of what could be wrong with the body.” Naruto tapped Medic. “You do the best you can, but your knowledge isn’t as comprehensive as a Doctor. But you can use your Medical Ninjutsu for more offensive purposes than a Doctor.” Naruto scratched his chin. That was a tough one. He technically was pretty good at offensive purposes, so he decided to go with the Doctor.

“Perk Added, Skill Added!” Naruto found the new skill relatively quickly and tapped on it. “Healing Factor, Apprentice Level 60 pts. Requirements Medical Ninjutsu 200. Your Healing Factor can take care of most bruises and small cuts within an hour. With the application of chakra, this can increase dramatically.”

Naruto then flipped over to the Perks and tapped on the new one. “Rapid Healing. Requirements: Medical Ninjutsu 200, Healing Factor 100, Doctor Mutator. Using your blood, you can make a healing salve that allows for rapid healing of a patient, allowing you to stabilize them faster and easier. Reduces the chance of a patient dying by Twenty-five percent.” Naruto knew he was going to be getting that perk relatively quickly.

Naruto took the two additional scrolls detailing what he had just got. He then made a clone with a copy of the two scrolls, letting them head off to go over them.

Naruto packed everything up for a mission and glanced around, making sure he had everything and nothing too bad would go to waste and spoil. He even took what would to the girls on either side of his apartment before heading off to get a mission.

He passed by Tsunade’s office just as she waved him in. Naruto shrugged and headed inside, noticing Jiraiya there as well. “I have a mission for you Naruto; it’s a B-ranked.” She said and Naruto stood a little straighter at the sound of that.

“Due to Tayuya and Kin’s assistance, we know more about Oto than we did before. This is a Recon and Demo mission. You and Jiraiya are going to head into the Land of Rice to one of the bases that has the Fuuma Clan near it. Don’t underestimate the Fuuma Ninja Naruto, they may be weaker than many of Konoha’s clans, but they don’t specialize in just one area. Your mission is simple: find the base, gather whatever Intel you can about it and from inside it, and finally blow it up. We’re going to slowly blind Orochimaru, base by base until we have that snake bastard.” Tsunade said.

Jiraiya spoke up a little bit. “And I’ll be deferring to you for the majority of this mission.” He said catching the blonde’s attention. “We’re going to see how well you lead people, your strategies, how well you manage unexpected issues, and other things like that. I don’t expect you to be the best at this so I will be offering advice, both good and bad, and if a situation calls for it I will take over immediately. You and Shikamaru got your toes wet during that retrieval mission, well now it’s time for you to sink or swim, you’ve got a feel for the water so let’s see what happens. Here’s our first Scenario that I want you to think about: There’s an ambush waiting for us just inside of Rice at about five miles in.”

Naruto bit the tip of his tongue. “Meet me at the gate in an hour; be prepared for about a three week mission. We shouldn’t be gone that long, but better safe than sorry and I know you can prepare a few basic storage seals to hold your things for that long. If you’re late, I’m going to publically reprimand you.”

“I’m already packed Gaki, let’s go.” Jiraiya said, tapping the scroll at the small of his back.

Naruto quickly shook his head. “In an hour. This mission isn’t an Emergency; use the time wisely to get whatever you need to out of your system. We might not have the chance for you to do whatever it is that you do to relax once in Rice.” Naruto said and quickly walked out, thinking of the scenario that Jiraiya had given him.

Jiraiya smirked a bit as the younger blonde left. “Good, he understands why Jonin order their teams to meet at a specific time. This trip should be interesting.” Jiraiya then left via the window, much to Tsunade’s ire.

Tsunade really hoped Naruto didn’t pick up that particularly bad habit.

In an hour, Jiraiya and Naruto had left quickly for Rice. Naruto had already explained the method they were going to deal with the theoretically ambush. Naruto and Jiraiya would both split up once they hit Rice and they would keep a Messenger Toad bouncing between them every hour, on the hour.

Naruto had even covered the toad in question, having it remain summoned so that they wouldn’t have to keep re-summoning it and wasting chakra. Naruto and Jiraiya would both remain about ten miles away from one another and meet back up at the first town which was where the Fuuma were stationed.

Naruto peeled off West when they hit the border and Jiraiya went East. Like planned, they summoned a toad and kept it going back and forth between them, though both summoners agreed to carry the toad when it wasn’t running back and forth so that it wasn’t as tired.

It was almost nightfall and Naruto had just sent off the toad when he came across his first snag: A three man team of Oto Shinobi. Naruto mutated his eyes into the Sharingan and blinked a bit at what he saw. He shut the eyes off before turning them back on. No doubt about it.

The Hunch back male was a disguised female, a rather petite older teen.

Naruto shut his eyes off and bit his thumb a bit. They hadn’t spotted him yet; it looked like they were on patrol and were making camp for the night. It was a good source of Information.

Naruto summoned a clone and had it circle around them. He then focused on the female and inhaled slowly before exhaling. He focused on her more, tapping into his Sexual Aura and projecting it onto her.

Kagero blinked a little bit as she felt a deep need settle inside of her unlike anything else she had ever imagined. It was powerful and she had no idea what to do about it.

“I’ll be back in just a moment.” She told her family members before moving off. They knew sometimes she did so for some privacy away from them. It wasn’t like they didn’t know she was a female after all.

When she was out of eyesight and earshot, she had no idea of the clone that had struck, using a Genjutsu to knock out her teammates.

Kagero got a little further away and she was breathing heavier as she dropped her transformation. “Oh…” she whispered softly as she kept going, feeling the heat pool between her legs. She made it to a tree and she leaned back against it, biting her lower lip as she brushed her hand down over her smaller breasts. “Oh.” She moaned softly. She never really had to worry about peeper or someone hearing her.

She didn’t exactly have the curves a pervert would desire and she was so soft spoken that her orgasm barely made it sound like she was speaking at a normal decibel.

Her hand moved lower and she shuddered a bit more. “Oh... oh… yes…” she whispered licking her lips. Her hand brushed her thighs and she was about to pull up the dress when she saw a blonde step into the clearing.

Almost as soon as she recognized him as a Konoha Shinobi, the feeling of heat doubled and she collapsed to her knees. She looked up, her thighs rubbing together. “I will not betray Orochimaru-sama.” She whispered

Naruto walked over to the female Oto Nin and crouched down in front of her. “I’m not going to hurt you.” He said and cupped her cheek, keeping his Sexual Aura focused on her. He could see her nipples poking against the front of her dress and took that as a good sign. “What’s your name?” he asked feeling her nuzzle her cheek against his palm

She kissed his palm slightly. “Kagero Fuuma.” She whispered surprised at how such a simple touch could make her calm down. Her head felt hazy, liquid was pooling between her legs.

“My name is Naruto Uzumaki.” He said and offered her a gentle smile. “Can I call you Kagero-chan?” he asked her, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

“Yes!” she said excitedly, though to be fair it wasn’t much higher than her whisper. She was so happy to be called Kagero-chan; it meant that Naruto liked her.

Naruto leaned in and kissed Kagero softly on the lips. “I need your help Kagero-chan; I know it will be hard for you to do so. I can help you and your family.”

Kagero bit her lip. If it helped her family, she would do anything. But Orochimaru was an enemy of Konoha, what if the blonde wanted her to go against Orochimaru?

“I need in the base around here Kagero-chan, you don’t have to accompany me inside the base, and you just need to get me to it. Can you do that?” Naruto asked.

Kagero shook her head, biting her lip and bowing her head, desperately hoping Naruto wouldn’t hate her. She felt something breaking inside of her at the thought. The heat wasn’t going away either and it made it difficult to think.

Naruto tilted Kagero’s head up and kissed her softly on the lips. “I want to help your family Kagero-chan, the Fuuma Clan can be stronger in Konoha. Protection for the civilians and those unable to fight, and many teachers willing to train those wanting to protect their family just like you.” He kissed her softly once more.

Kagero’s head was getting hazy, it was hard to think with the desire she had for the blonde. One hand moved to her breast and she began to grope herself, trying to relax some of the desire. “But… but the Hokage…” Kagero whispered.

Naruto kissed Kagero softly. “The Hokage is close to me and I hold a little bit of sway Kagero-chan.” Not really when it came to her decisions, but the Fuuma clan would actually be a boon to Konoha and Tsunade wasn’t going to simply pass it up. “I can help you take with you anything you want also.”

Kagero rubbed her thighs a bit, feeling moistness sliding down her thighs as she pinched at her nipples a bit. It was getting a little easier to think, she could see the rift in the family that working for Orochimaru was causing. She could see, just a little bit, that Konoha would be better for her family.

She had no idea that due to the Sexual Aura, it was making her view Naruto more as her Lord than Orochimaru.

Kagero licked her lips softly, tasting the blonde from his kisses on her lips. Her desire was a potent thing, she had difficulty thinking but as she was teasing her nipple and rubbing her thighs together it was a little easier. “Can… Can I be with you Naruto-sama?” she asked. “I do not care if I have to be a slave in a harem, to be used only for your pleasure, but pleased Naruto-sama, let me be with you.”

Naruto brushed his thumb over her cheek. “Kagero-chan, I treat every one of my lovers equally.” He kissed her softly. “If you want me, then you can have me.” It might go over better with some of his more… devoted lovers as well that Kagero hadn’t tried to kill him. He kissed her again and this time he probed his tongue into her mouth, almost immediately getting Kagero to moan.

Kagero ran her hands over Naruto’s chest, unzipping his jacket and pushing it off of his chest. She pulled back from the kiss and peeled the mesh shirt off of his chest. Kagero moaned, running her fingers over his strong chest. She moved her hands to his pants and unzipped them, licking her lips as she drew his cock out. He was so big and hard already.

Boldly, Kagero stood up, Naruto coming up with her as she did so. She removed the dress on her body and let it pool off to the side as she removed the panties she wore as well. She leapt into Naruto’s arms, kissing him once more, her tongue this time probing his mouth.

Naruto was surprised at the boldness of the lithe older teen as she leapt into his arms. He hadn’t expected a fucking in the forest but he wasn’t exactly against it either. His hands grabbed at her ass, feeling the smooth creamy skin. She moaned into his mouth at his touch. Who would have thought that the Sexual Aura would work so strongly against her?

Kagero moaned a little bit more, moving Naruto’s lips to her neck. Her moans were near silent, but they were noticeable for her lover. She reached down behind her, stroking his thick cock with her slender fingers. She was so wet; she rubbed the cock against her entrance before pushing down, wincing as she made him forcefully take her virginity.

Naruto was surprised and he stilled himself and just held the softly whimpering Kagero. She had been rather forceful. He stroked her spine and her ass softly, trying to make it up to Kagero. It wasn’t long before she started to move on his hips and Naruto wondered if it was too soon. He kissed at her neck anyways, teasing her so that she would relax a bit more.

Kagero felt full; there was no other explanation for how she felt. She even hurt, but she was determined. She knew without a doubt she didn’t have the curves that many other girls had, even her younger cousin Sasame had fuller curves than she did. She needed to make her mark on Naruto and to do that she had to be willing. She began to gasp a little more, breathing heavier as she placed her hands on his shoulders and bounced up and down on his cock. She gasped as she made that cock brush over a sensitive spot.

Naruto was having difficulty carrying the green haired Fuuma girl. Not because she wasn’t light because she was lighter than any other woman he had been with, but because she was starting to writhe in pleasure. He kissed at her petite breasts, they were the smallest he had seen but he was going to treat them the same as he would one of his bustier lovers. He kissed at the flesh and nibbled on her nipple a little bit, his fingers roamed over her ass. She was a tight find.

“Yes Naruto-sama.” Kagero called out feeling him suck on her nipples. One hand went to his head in a futile gesture to hold him there. He could likely over power her with his head alone but he stayed at her breast for her benefit and she felt such joy. She began to get closer; she could feel it in the way her body was throbbing. She gasped a little bit, bouncing a little faster.

Naruto could feel how close Kagero was, likely because she had been a virgin before they started. He wasn’t disappointed though as he continued to tease her creamy flesh. Her mouth was parted and her eyes were wide as she locked her legs tighter around his waist. He could feel her desperation in her thrusts.

She came hard, her back arching and her eyes wide as she called out to the blonde. Her hips bucked and she could feel her juices on her thighs. She was almost disappointed that Naruto didn’t release inside of her. She felt herself lowered to the ground, not once having been removed from the blonde’s cock. She looked up at him as he adjusted himself. “Naruto-sama?” she asked elated at being of use to him once more. She would do better to make him cum inside of her.

Naruto kissed the green haired curl under him. “Don’t worry Kagero-chan.” He said to her and began to work in and out of her in basic missionary. He felt her clutch to his body, hands clawing at his back and her legs wrapped tight around her waist. He kissed her again. “You feel really good Kagero-chan.”

“Thank you Naruto-sama, thank you so much.” Kagero said. “Your thick cock feels so good too, it feels like I was made to be a tight velvet vice for your cock and your cock alone.” Kagero began to kiss at Naruto’s neck, sucking on the flesh a little bit. She rocked herself against him, shuddering as she felt her nipples get brushed by his chest.

Naruto used the positioning and the fact he was on top to thrust a little harder and faster, making Kagero make a few louder noises. Naruto winced a little bit as he felt her nails dig into his skin, but he didn’t mind it too much. He moaned a bit as he felt her body spasm around his cock. He leaned in and kissed her neck, sucking on the flesh a little bit.

Kagero clung tighter to Naruto as he brushed against a sensitive spot of over and over and it was making her gasp a little in pleasure. Her mouth was getting dry and her eyes were wide. She bucked against Naruto, panting a little bit. She could feel herself building up to an orgasm again already.

Naruto began to breathe a little heavier, sweat building on his brow and dripping onto the ground. He thrust a little faster, a little less deep. His thrusts were getting desperate. His eyes closed as he leaned in and kissed at Kagero’s skin, forgetting about everything else for a moment.

Kagero clung a little tighter, feeling Naruto build to his orgasm. “Yes, please Naruto-sama, thank you, thank you, thank you!” she cried out as she released, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she arched beck in absolute pleasure. Her pleasure only increased at the warmth shooting into her as Naruto had his own orgasm.

Naruto panted for a moment before he eased out of Kagero, he still had a mission to perform. He frowned at seeing the blood on Kagero’s thighs as he watched her for a moment. It was even on his legs. He made a clone that headed to a nearby stream to get some water to wash off with.

Naruto stood up and cracked his back before picking Kagero up. He helped her dress once more in the slip of a dress before he got dressed in his own clothes.

“Naruto-sama, shall I meet you at the bar that the Fuuma Clan owns?” Kagero asked once she was able to stand on her own once more.

Naruto frowned a bit before nodding. It made sense to start there. “Don’t call me Naruto-sama Kagero-chan. I’m not one for formalities.” During sex it was kind of kinky, but he didn’t have a power trip.

Kagero nodded her head. “Of course Naruto-kun,” she corrected herself almost immediately, letting Naruto realize that she was only doing it because she considered it an order.

Naruto sighed softly. “I sent a clone to knock out your teammates; my clone watched over them so they’re okay but I didn’t want them interrupting us.”

Kagero nodded before turning and heading back to her sleeping teammates. “I will travel home when they wake Naruto-kun.”

Naruto smiled softly before he leaned down and kissed the green haired teen. “See you then.” He said before taking off, wanting to get away before the toad from Jiraiya showed up.

As he was running, he slipped the book out of his pocket and flipped it open. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH KAGERO! +800 pts., +10 Genjutsu, +5 Divine Chakra Control, +5 Divine Chakra Levels. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE IMPALER MEDAL! 900 pts., +5 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE PETITE BREASTS MEDAL! +700 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE SOUND SEDUCTRESSES(1) MEDAL! +1500 pts., +15 Genjutsu, +5 Intelligence, +5 Luck.”

Naruto frowned at the name of one particular medal. He flipped over to the medals and tapped on it. “Impaler: Bronze. When having sex with a virgin, either you or your partner made it hurt more than it needed to be.” There wasn’t much Naruto could do about that one, Kagero had been pretty rough. He went to the Petite Breasts. “Petite Breasts: Bronze. You’ve had sex with Six Women that have Petite breasts, B-cup or lower.” Naruto figured Kin, Karin, Tayuya in both her forms, Shizune and Kagero had given him that one. “Sound Seductresses (1): Have Sex with 4 of the 7 Seductresses of Sound.” Kin, Tayuya in both her forms, and Kagero made four, so he wondered who the other three were.

Naruto went over to the Skills Page and tapped on Genjutsu. “Illusion Weaver or Illusion Assault?” Naruto tapped on Illusion Weaver. “Your cunning allows you to subtly place several Genjutsu on a Target, putting them into a near unbreakable illusion.” Naruto tapped Illusion Assault. “Your Genjutsu are a work of art and power. Your Genjutsu can cause physical wounds, even killing your enemy.” Naruto selected Illusion Weaver. “Perk Added!”

Naruto went over to the Perk Page and flipped through. “Kotoamatsukami. Requirements: Genjutsu 200, Mangekyo Sharingan Unlocked. Use the ability of Shisui Uchiha, the ultimate in Genjutsu. Cast a Subtle Genjutsu on anyone, making them yours to command in one go. Note: This Genjutsu can only be used once every 10 years per eye.” Naruto thought on it and selected it. It would be a good trump card to have if ever necessary.

He tucked the book away and kept running. It wasn’t long into the night before he made it to town, having sent a toad back to Jiraiya explaining what happened. They were bothered by the Fuuma for a brief moment before they had proven not only were the Fuuma biting off more than they could chew and that they were there to help.

Naruto was walking around a little bit, finding what looked to be a shrine as he did so. Jiraiya was talking with the leader of the Fuuma Clan and had dismissed Naruto for a bit.

Naruto paused as he was about to step on something. He moved his foot and crouched down, picking up one of the makibishi spikes. “Hmm, don’t see these very often.” He said as he collected them to make sure he didn’t step on them. He then dodged a barrage of Shuriken and Kunai, flicking out a few of the Makibishi spikes at his attacker, even if they were not designed for throwing. Naruto added a touch of wind chakra to make them more like a shuriken

He was surprised when he heard a very feminine sound of anger. From the darkness of a shadow, he saw an orange haired girl with a slash on her chest from the wind chakra coating the cross shaped spike. After Kagero, he was surprised to see this younger teen’s more developed chest.

Her mask had been cut off, her cheek having a slight cut on her cheek from the attack.

Naruto was surprised when she charged him with a kunai in hand. He stepped back and brought his hands up. He dodged her slash before he caught her wrist and brought her arm back behind her back, grabbing her other arm and quickly pinning her arms behind her back. He adjusted himself so that one hand was across her shoulders and the other was holding her under the breasts. The kunai clattered to the ground, discarded when he had pinned the girl.

She struggled against his grip also, wiggling and fighting him and Naruto had to hold her tighter against him. It didn’t stop her from squirming. “Damn it, knock it off!” he shouted. Her squirming was bothering him considering she had quite the round ass. It was making him hard despite being attacked by her.

The girl paused and slumped a little bit, obviously bothered by how swiftly Naruto had dealt with her.

Naruto slowly released her, turning her around so that he could get a better look at her. “My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I hail from Konoha and I’m here on a mission in regards to Orochimaru.” Nothing classified was being given away.

The orange haired girl regarded him for a moment. “Sasame Fuuma.” She said and pulled away from him. “Otou-sama had said some Konoha Nin had arrived, even Kagero-sama said some blonde haired Konoha Nin had made her realize the truth of things.”

She eyed him wearily before she crossed her arms under her bust. “How did you manage to make Kagero-sama turn against Orochimaru?” she asked

Naruto scratched the back of his head, trying to think of a way to tell the girl without being accused of a pervert. “It has… a different reaction to different people, but it usually makes them a little hazy about everything except for what I talk about with them.” He lied his ass off. “I can perform it for you but you have to promise, no matter the reaction you get you can’t blame me.”

Sasame looked a little unnerved but slowly nodded. “Alright, show me what you can do.” She said

Naruto inhaled through his nose before exhaling out the mouth. He then focused his Sexual Aura on her, letting her feel all of that power pressing in on her. He watched her nipples get hard, pressing against the black bandages around her breasts, her breathing got a little more labored and she licked her lips a little bit. Her legs rubbed against one another.

Sasame licked her lips again, breathing a little heavier as she focused on the blonde in front of her. She couldn’t believe she was feeling so good. Was this some sort of perverse technique he developed? No… he said it had different reactions to different people. Her thighs rubbed together and she wiggled a bit more. She was feeling so hot.

She licked her lips and stepped forward, cupping Naruto’s groin. She was surprised by the heftiness of his size. She rubbed him a bit through his jumpsuit. “You know Naruto… I suppose I should thank you and apologize all at once.” She unzipped the pants and licked her lips as she pulled out the thick cock. “Ooh.” She cooed in pleasure as she began to stroke him.

Naruto shuddered a bit, feeling Sasame’s hand working over his cock. It was unexpected how forward she had become when he used his Sexual Aura. He moved with her towards the small building as she headed over to it, her hand gently tugging on his cock.

Turned out it wasn’t a shrine, rather a storage building that had been cleaned up a little bit so that it allowed for someone to sleep on a futon at one of the walls. Likely Sasame because she hadn’t stayed with the rest of the Fuuma and Kagero stuck with her teammates.

Sasame moved him over to the futon, still occasionally rubbing his cock. She dropped to her knees before it and kissed at the tip a little bit before she took it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it as she began to take it deeper, getting the blonde to groan. She was so hot and horny, all from his technique!

Naruto reached up and brushed her hat off of her head, moaning a bit as he felt her take him deeper into her mouth. He could tell she had never done this before just by the slight hesitation she had when working her tongue over him. That was fine with him, he’d let her experiment a little bit to see what felt good for both of them.

Sasame drew off of the cock and lifted her shirt up off her body, removing the bandages with it and tossing it over to the side. She stood up and moved over to the futon, removing her pants and sandals, motioning Naruto over. She laid down on her back, fingers slipping between her wet pussy lips and spreading herself open. “Please Naruto-kun, take me.” She whispered softly.

Naruto undressed as he moved over between Sasame’s legs and looked into her eyes for a moment. “Are you ready for this?” he asked, grabbing the shaft of his cock and pressing it to her entrance.

Sasame rubbed herself up and down against his cock, her glistening slit soaking the tip of his cock. “Yes, oh Kami yes, please.” She said

Naruto nodded and pressed in, pushing deep inside of her in one smooth motion. He paused when he was fully inside of her, having felt her hymen break and he felt her tensed under him. Naruto gently cupped Sasame’s cheeks. “Focus on me Sasame-chan,” he said to the orange haired girl. “Don’t focus on the pain.” He kissed her softly.

Sasame blinked away her pain a little bit and focused on those intent blue eyes. She focused on Naruto’s face and the way his hands felt against her face. She nodded softly to him, turning to kiss the palms of his hands a little bit, trying to let the pain ebb.

Naruto watched her nod after a while and he began to work in and out of her again. He had been a little rougher than he had meant to be with the initial penetration. He gently stroked Sasame’s cheeks, looking down to her as he worked in and out of her using just his hips and thighs. When he felt her arms snake up around his neck, he leaned in and better positioned himself, his arms holding himself over her. He felt the swell of her breasts brushing against his chest as he worked himself in and out of her.

Sasame felt a few twinges of pain, but they were quickly fading away as her body learned to accommodate the blonde. He was pushing so deep inside of her body. She wrapped her legs around his waist, moaning as he steadily increased the pumping motion. She squirmed a little bit on his cock, it felt so good. She dug her fingers into his back a little. “Oh, oh, yes!” she said as she felt him continue his pumping.

Naruto dipped his head lower, allowing for Sasame to guide his head to her breast. He licked and suckled at the nipple of one, his teeth, lips, and tongue teasing the budding plump mound. Naruto heard her let out a small sound and he smirked against the flesh a little bit. It seemed he found Sasame’s sweet spot at the same time he had sucked on her nipple.

Feeling Naruto brush against that spot while he was sucking on her nipple had been a new experience. She had heard some of the older girls talk about that spot but mostly only the well-endowed could brush that spot. Every stroke after that was him brushing against that spot, as though bragging that he could reach it! Being only a first timer and having such a wonderful spot stimulated, she couldn’t help but squirm and moan out. Finally, that coil that had been building inside of her just snapped. “Oh!” she cried out as she released, her walls milking the blonde’s cock.

Naruto heard the orange haired girl cry out in orgasm and he drew out of her wet body. Plenty of juices spilled out, mixed with a hint of blood. He frowned at himself once more for being rougher with her. Karin hadn’t torn that much when he was first with her, nor had Temari. He rolled her onto her side and lifted her leg up onto his shoulder. He’d make it up to her somehow. He pressed his cock back into her and began to work in and out at the new, tighter angle. It felt really good.

Sasame clutched the futon as she felt her legs get spread, the muscles stretching. Thankfully she was rather flexible, so she was able to take the different position. Her leg was up over Naruto’s shoulder and it allowed him to press deeper. Her lips parted as a low sultry moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Naruto held onto Sasame’s leg with one arm and began to pump in and out of her, thrusting hard and fast. His other hand smacked Sasame’s ass firmly. “Fuck, you’re so tight Sasame-chan.” He said to her as he began to thrust in and out of her a little faster. Given her lithe body frame and his rather sizeable cock it almost felt like she couldn’t take him.

“Oh yes, right there. Faster Naruto-kun, fuck me faster.” She said, gripping the futon even more. Her breathing was getting heavier and she felt sweat dripping along her body. She felt the blonde comply with her request and moaned out even more. She felt the hand holding her leg up shift, the one that was recently freed moving to her breast to begin groping her.

Naruto squeezed at Sasame’s breast a bit more, thrusting his cock inside of her. He could feel the way she reacted to the way the veins in his cock slid over her wet insides. She hit the futon with her fist, obviously trying to stave off her orgasm a little while longer. Naruto felt a grin form on his face as he felt some sweat slide down his own face. He was getting close himself, something that was to be expected.

Sasame knew what that coil inside of her was now, it was how close she was to an orgasm and she could feel it getting tighter and tighter with every thrust. Every thrust caused it to tense up; winding more and it was getting difficult to stave off the pleasure. Finally it snapped once more and she cried out once more as her orgasm ripped through her. Her toes curled and her legs bent, trying to draw Naruto deeper inside of her. The orgasm only went longer when she felt Naruto blow his hot thick load inside of her and her eyes rolled into the back of her head some. It became too much for her and she went out like a light.

Naruto drew out of Sasame and raised an eyebrow at what he realized. He had fucked her unconscious. He allowed his mind to think on that while he caught his breath a little bit more. While he would like to lay with her and hold her until she woke up, something he learned that most of the girls he was with liked, he couldn’t. He covered her with the blanket and lit some incense he managed to find. He allowed them to smolder in a metal bowl. He stayed long enough to make sure nothing would catch fire before he got up and headed out.

He paused outside to flip open the book so he could get his rewards. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH SASAME! +700 pts. +5 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control, +10 Sealing. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU REVIEVED THE BRONZE TRIPPY! MEDAL! +800 pts.” Naruto banked the level up that he got. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE TWOFER MEDAL! +1000 pts., +5 Endurance. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH TWELVE KUNOICHI! +1800 pts., +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, +5 Speed. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE SILVER FOREIGNER MEDAL! +1200 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE SEX ARTIST MEDAL! +2000 pts., +5 Endurance, +5 Speed, +5 Strength.” Naruto blinked a little bit at that medal as he banked his second level up.

Naruto quickly flipped over to the medals. He tapped on the first new one he got. “Trippy!: Bronze. You’ve had sex with three women with ‘exotic’ hair-colors. Note: This includes Purple, Orange, Green, Blue and variations of them. Brown, Black, Blonde, and Red do not count.” Naruto went over to the next one. “Twofer: Bronze. You’ve given a woman two orgasms during sex while only have one orgasm yourself eight times.” Naruto blinked a little that. That was a little complex and it took him a moment to break it down. “Foreigner: Silver. You’ve had sex with Seven Foreign Kunoichi.” Simple enough for Naruto. “Sex Artist: Bronze. You’ve had sex twenty five separate times. Note: Threesomes, More-somes, and Gangbangs count as a single time.”

Naruto moved over to his Stats, scratching his chin a little bit. Only a few weeks ago was he thinking about how he needed to handle things, now he was getting plenty of stats. With a sigh, Naruto realized a problem with that though. It would eventually slow down once more and he’d be rightly and understandable fucked because not only would he not be getting new medals, but he’d also be taking forever to Level up. Naruto didn’t want to just have sex with a woman just to level up; he did care about those he had sex with. Especially those like Sasame and Kagero because it turned out the Sexual Aura acted as a double edged sword.

Still, Naruto had fifteen stat points to work with at the moment, ten from the level ups, and five from his perk. Five went into his strength, rounding it out to seventy. Five went into his intelligence, rounding that out to seventy. Five went into his reflexes, bringing that up by five.

Naruto then moved over to his skills. He had a whopping 213 skills. Naruto finished off Water Elemental Manipulation, using half of his points to do so. He did the same with his Lightning Elemental Manipulation as well. Ten points went into his Massage skill.

Naruto then tapped on the recently ‘mastered’ Water Elemental Manipulation. “Offense or Defense?” Again it was a simple option for Naruto. He tapped Offense. “Your Water Elemental Manipulation is powerful enough to blast through any rock wall; you gain an additional 25 points to your Water Elemental Manipulation when using it for offensive purposes.” Naruto figured that the Defense would be exactly the same as the Wind Elemental Manipulation just for water so he decided to just go with the Defense. Water wasn’t exactly an offensive technique.

Naruto then tapped on the Lighting Elemental Manipulation. “Offense or Defense?” Naruto tapped offense. “You have mastered your inner energies, realized the ebb and flow of the electrical impulses, you can launch lightning from your fingertips without using a Jutsu.” Naruto was more than a little surprised at that. He tapped Defense. “You’ve come to understand lightning around you. You sacrifice the ability to launch Lightning from within to instead redirect Lightning through your body and outwards at your opponent.”

Naruto tapped his chin. So either he could shoot lightning from his fingertips or he could redirect lightning? “Well, damn.” He said trying to decide. He pulled out a coin and flipped it. He chose the Defense when he caught the coin.

“Perk Unlocked!”

Naruto decided he would go see this perk. He tapped on it. “Storm Release. Requirements: Meet Darui of Kumo, Lightning Manipulation 150, Water Manipulation 150, Wind Manipulation 150. You can Combine your Elements into a deadly new Elemental Release.”

Naruto looked at the book a little longer. “Who the fuck is Darui?” he asked himself before shaking his head. He tucked the book away and headed out to go meet up with Jiraiya once more.

As it turned out, Jiraiya had another job for him. He had to act as though one of his men was injured, Jiraiya, but stable enough to continue the mission. Naruto was ordered to leave a clone with Jiraiya and Kagero led Naruto towards the Oto base the next day. If Naruto was in danger, he was to pop the clone and Jiraiya would have Naruto reverse summoned out of there.

Naruto made his way through the traps. Some of them he tested his Iron Sand on, ripping chunks of stone from the walls to use as shields. Naruto came to a three way split and scratched his chin. He summoned two clones and began to walk down a random path.

As Naruto got further along his hallway, he felt himself getting drawn into a Sound Based Genjutsu, used by someone playing an instrument. Naruto rolled his eyes a little bit. “Tayuya’s better.” He muttered a bit as he flashed his Sharingan, breaking the connection because he could see through it. He cut it off and instead turned on his Rinnegan.

Naruto paused as he felt a Clone get popped by a rushing blast of water. The second clone popped outside with Kagero, having been captured by this asshole named Arashi that sealed it into a barrier pyramid of chakra and was slowly crushing the clone.

His clone just used the Rinnegan’s ability to absorb chakra and broke free. A tap to the back of the idiot’s neck and he was unconscious.

“Lazy ass fucking Clone.” Naruto said as he summoned a new one. “Forgot to look for anything of importance.” He then kept on walking as the new clone wandered off once more.

“You can come out now Kotohime.” Naruto called out, having already been briefed by Kagero on who really was left in the base.

Moments later, a beautiful woman in a flowing Kimono was walking up to him. “Greetings, you know who I am.” She said as she moved around him, flowing with a grace and aura that Naruto wasn’t sure what to make of. “Yet I do not have the luxury of your name.” she said.

“Uzumaki Naruto.” The blonde told her and felt her fingertips brush along his upper back and shoulder as she moved in front of him once more.

Kotohime licked her lips, staying her hand from the seal on her wrist that would activate the room’s trap. “Maelstrom, such a strong, powerful name.” Kotohime’s hand went lower to Naruto’s groin, cupping his cock and rubbing him through his pants. “Mm seems something else about you is strong and powerful.”

Naruto reacted in an obvious way, despite how much control he might have over himself, it was still hard to not react to a good looking woman rubbing his cock. “You have no idea.” He told Kotohime in response to her second statement.

Kotohime licked her lips and pressed closer, her breasts pushing against his chest. “Then let me see Uzumaki-sama.” She said and flowingly sand to her knees. Her nimble fingers made short work of the zipper and the button before she was taking his cock into her mouth.

Naruto moaned out loudly, his hand moving up to Kotohime’s hair and sliding through it to grab at it a little bit. Where Sasame had been inexperienced, Kotohime was quite skilled, taking him deep, even into her throat. Her tongue lashed all over the sides of his cock. “Oh fucking hell.” He whispered

Kotohime brought her hand up to Naruto’s balls and began to fondle them while she kept sucking on his dick. She knew it was strong and powerful, so thick and meaty in her mouth. But she knew her duty, she was not to speak, she was only to please. She felt his hand pressing against the back of her head and effortlessly, she slid her lips further down his cock, taking him deep into her throat. Her lips touched the base and she rolled her eyes up to look at him while she made a swallowing motion, massaging his length with her throat.

Naruto moaned out louder, looking down to her eyes. Kotohime had no problem working him over. He couldn’t tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing yet that her hands didn’t wander from where she placed them, one on his thigh and the other squeezing and teasing his balls. He gripped her hair a little bit when he felt her make that swallowing motion. “Fuck…” Naruto said.

Kotohime pulled back off of the cock, back to the tip and she relaxed her jaw and her mouth, placing both hands on her lap. She flicked the tongue around the head of his cock, looking up once more almost expectantly of him, almost like she craved what was to come next.

Naruto grabbed the sides of her head and he began to vigorously thrust into her mouth, grunting a little bit as he finally felt her gag and moan from the actions. It seemed he finally got what she enjoyed, or at least had trained to enjoy. Saliva spilled out of her mouth from his pace and splattered her on her cleavage. Naruto couldn’t believe how close he was getting from her hot mouth, and she wasn’t even really doing anything. It was like she was trained to act as though she should have no control over her mouth, to let the man do everything he wanted.

Suddenly, Kotohime started sucking loudly and lewdly on his cock even as he drove into her waiting mouth. She could feel the twitches and the pulses of his cock and she knew he was on the verge of releasing. She wanted it, she craved it. She wanted to wear the recognition of her skills. She swallowed the first jet of cum as Naruto nearly shouted in pleasure; she drew her head back, running her hand against his cock to pump it out on her face. She was grateful for the thick coating.

When he tapered off from his orgasm and all the thick hot cum was on her face or chest, she reached up and began to rub it more evenly in, sucking on her fingers when she was done. “Thank you for your cum Uzumaki-sama.” She said.

Kotohime then rose from her kneeling position and got down on all fours, raising the skirt of the kimono. “Please Uzumaki-sama; use your mighty Konoha cock on my unworthy Oto pussy. Punish my whorish cunt with your cock.” She was trained to praise the male she was with, to degrade herself and talk dirty to them.

Naruto felt his cock twitch and he moved over. She didn’t seem to want to remove her clothes, so he wouldn’t remove them either. He rubbed his tip against her wet slit before he pushed in. He grunted a little bit, she was tight but not a virgin. Her low moan of pleasure and her back arching proved she enjoyed the feeling.

“Please Uzumaki-sama; my unworthy Oto cunt is drooling in anticipation.” Kotohime squeezed her inner muscles. She was trained in seduction, trained the hard way with various members of Oto using her body until she learned. Now her body was but another tool to her; she knew her Genjutsu using the Koto didn’t work, so she would use her body. But Naruto was so thick, thicker than anything she had ever had and it felt amazing to have him thrusting into her.

Naruto thrust into Kotohime, one hand moved to her hip to assist him in driving his cock into her as deep as possible by drawing her back. The other smacked her pale ass, leaving a red hand print with every harsh smack.

Kotohime groaned and moaned as she felt the smacks. Her head shook as the pleasure built inside of her. “Fuck me Uzumaki-sama, fuck me!” she cried out pushing back against him. Kami, he was brushing her g-spot with every rough thrust. It felt like he was splitting her tiny body in half. This was not a virgin boy but a man that knew how to fuck, and fuck thoroughly, a woman.

Naruto drew out and rolled Kotohime over onto her back. He put her legs up over his shoulders and he pushed back into her, thrusting hard and fast once more. His hand groped at her breast, squeezing it through the kimono top even as her eyes started to lose focus. Naruto held one hand beside her shoulder, to support his body as he drove his dick deep inside of her.

Kotohime’s head threw back and she shook it back and forth. “Oh Kami, yes, please, right there!” she called out nearly incoherently as Naruto pounded away at her body, hitting every spot she wanted, no needed to be hit. But he wasn’t going hard enough, or fast enough.

Naruto wasn’t sure what happened when he found himself on his back and Kotohime bouncing up and down on his cock like she just couldn’t get enough of it. He reached up and grabbed her breasts with both hands. Her hand was on his abs to help support her, but the other moved to her breast, helping him squeeze and grope it. She was tight and fucking wet. He was even mildly surprised she was lasting this long.

Kotohime stared upwards as she drove the cock inside of her body, moaning loudly and lewdly as her body was speared on Naruto’s thick cock. Her body felt like it was on fire, she could feel her orgasm building. She was going to cum; she could feel it was going to be a massive orgasm. Her entire body shook but she just couldn’t stop. Her back arched as she slammed down one final time and she screamed in orgasm, her juices spilling out all over Naruto’s waist and his thighs as her body shook.

Naruto grunted as he felt Kotohime’s tight walls squeezing his cock, milking it for his cum. He came inside of her, filling her with the rush of the thick fluid. He pumped his hips upwards a few times; surprised at the amount he came inside of her. It was more than his usual loads and her entire body was still frozen in her position, offering a few spasms as she seemed to let out a silent scream.

It seemed like he might have broken her.

Kotohime moved off of Naruto, panting heavily and feeling her body leaking so much juice. Kami, it felt good to have that dick inside of her. She needed it just once more, and then she would activate the trap that Orochimaru had tasked her with. She turned her head over her shoulder as she got up on her hands and knees. She squeezed her ass a little bit, rubbing it to get the blonde’s attention. “Please Uzumaki-sama, use my ass as well.” She said.

Naruto moved over to the kneeling Kotohime and stroked her creamy flesh with one hand, stroking her hips. He was going to enjoy this, he was going to enjoy fucking her like no one else had done for her. He gripped his cock with one hand and touched the head to her asshole, teasing it a little bit. Naruto then began to push himself inside, still liberally coated with her juices. He was still careful though.

Kotohime groaned lowering the front half of her body more towards the floor. “Oh Kami, deeper Uzumaki-sama.” She said. She could feel his thickness steadily pushing her apart and she loved it. She needed more. She tried to push back against him, to get him to go deeper faster but he held her hip and his cock firm so she couldn’t.

Naruto couldn’t believe how tight Kotohime was, she had to be the tightest he had taken this way. She was experienced, he could feel it in how her body clenched at his cock, but it was definitely a tight fit. Naruto gave a slight grunt as he finally bottomed out inside of her and he began to roll his hips a bit, working in and out of her once more. He smacked her ass and squeezed it tightly.

Kotohime groaned as she felt her ass smacked. “Fuck me Uzumaki-sama, don’t be gentle and fuck my Oto ass. Show me just how much better a Konoha cock is, give it all to me, use me for your pleasure!” she cried out desperately.

Naruto grabbed Kotohime’s hips with both hands. She was tight, but she was asking for it. Who was he to deny her what she wanted? He began to vigorously thrust in and out of her tight ass. He could feel her walls try to clamp down on him, try to slow him down almost instinctively, but he was fucking her too fast and too furiously for that. He smacked the other side of her ass as he kept plowing her.

Kotohime’s body fell a little limp as she felt Naruto pounding her ass. Her nails dug into her palms, she badly wanted more. She could feel the orgasm already building inside. She made small sounds, unable to really breathe to get a more complex sound out. It just felt too good for her to focus on breathing. She felt her arms grabbed and pulled back on. Her back arched as she was drawn up and the additional leverage made it feel like Naruto was going deeper.

Naruto grunted as he felt Kotohime’s ass tighten up at the different leverage. He heard the sounds from his hips bouncing off her ass, a thick harsh smacking sound with every thrust. “Fuck.” He said feeling her body starting to spasm a little bit. She screamed as her orgasm washed over her and he gave a loud groan of pleasure as he came inside of her body which was still in the throes of pleasure.

They both fell limp for a moment.

Naruto felt a surge of the Kyuubi’s chakra flowing through him and he slowly got up, getting dressed properly once more. He looked down to Kotohime and moved over to her, adjusting her kimono to cover her properly. He scooped her up into his arms and held her.

Kotohime looked up to Naruto, cupping his cheek. “I needed that pleasure Uzumaki-sama, one last bit of Heaven before I drag us both to Hell.” Her face showed her instability as she activated the seal on her wrist.

Naruto was surprised at her words, but he reacted when he saw the ceiling begin to drop. His eyes mutated to the Rinnegan once more and he looked upwards at the ceiling. He drew deep on his chakra reserves, pinching a spot on Kotohime’s neck to render her unconscious. Still, he wasn’t about to let her die for some misguided reason. “Shinra Tensei!” he roared out, dumping the built up chakra into the attack as he held onto Kotohime.

Naruto blasted a hole in the base, blasting open the ceiling and rending apart the wing of the base he was inside. It wasn’t quite destroyed, but the part affected by his Shinra Tensei wasn’t going to be used ever again. His Shinra Tensei wasn’t going to be used for another five minutes.

Naruto sighed softly as he headed out of the base. He saw his clone arrive with a single scroll and he nodded before he headed down to Kagero.

“Naruto-sama,” Kagero started, seeing Kotohime in the blonde’s arms. “Is she alright?”

“Physically, yes. Mentally, I don’t think so.” Naruto said as he set Kotohime down and turned to look at the base that had plagued this part of Rice. He made two more clones and dispelled one. He handed Kotohime off to another clone and scooped up Kagero while the last clone that had followed him from the site of destruction scooped up Arashi.

Naruto and his clones then put on a burst of speed, rushing to get back and away from the base as quickly as possible. They made it about three hundred feet away before it exploded with violent force, but the blonde and his clones kept running. Thankfully, they managed to get out of the blast radius.

Once back with the Fuma, Naruto reported back to Jiraiya and gave a rundown of the events, minus him having sex with Kotohime. He wasn’t quite sure how well that would go over. He did technically have sex on the mission.

Naruto found a quite spot before he drew the book out of his pouch and flipped it open. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH KOTOHIME! +800 pts., +20 Genjutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH ALL AVAILABLE MEMEBERS OF THE FUMA CLAN! +2500 pts., +20 Genjutsu.” Naruto was unsurprised by the fact he didn’t have any medals that time. He was sure however that he might get more later on.

He then packed up his things to get ready to go back to Konoha. He was surprised at how quickly things went. Before he left though, he handed a Hiraishin Kunai to Kagero to call upon him if ever needed. He told Sasame that she’d have to ask Kagero and then he also told Kagero not to be stingy about it. And to use it sparingly, not anytime they wanted sex.

He and Jiraiya quickly made their way back to the village, Naruto feeling a little bit anxious for what was in store for him ahead.

Chapter End

A/N: A few little things. I went back and changed the Hat Trick medals and broke it up. Double Down is for 2 women in 24 hours, Hat Trick for 3 Women in 24 hours, and Suave for 5 women in 24 hours.

The Stats are in alphabetical order. The Skills are based on rank first such as master, expert, etc. and then they go to Alphabetical order. Same with the Medals: Diamond are on top and they go down from there. Perks are just put in alphabetical order, I’m hoping to clear up some confusion. Thank Thanatos from Ficwad for that idea.

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 37: 105700/107300

Acrobatics: 60

Chakra Control: 80

Chakra Levels: 80

Demonic Chakra Control: 55

Demonic Chakra Levels: 20

Divine Chakra Control: 65

Divine Chakra Levels: 50

Endurance: 70

Intelligence: 70

Luck: 40

Reflexes: 35

Speed: 100

Strength: 70

Skills:

Master Level:

Genjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel S-ranked Genjutsu including Tsukiyomi. Naruto can cast A-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu. Mutation Selected: Illusion Weaver. Naruto can cast several subtle but powerful Genjutsu on his opponents putting them in a near unbreakable Genjutsu.

Kenjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+20 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles. Mutation Selected: Sword God. All Swords are an extension of Naruto’s body, allowing him to learn them just by watching them in action and holding them.

Lightning Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learned Lightning based Jutsu swiftly. Mutation Selected: Defense. At the cost of being able to create internal Lighting, Naruto can redirect any Lightning through his body including natural lightning.

Medical Jutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use his Medical Ninjutsu in combat and while under heavy fire. He can heal most Ailments as well. Mutation Selected: Doctor. Naruto sacrifices the ability to use more combat oriented Medical Ninjutsu for a more comprehensive knowledge of ailments.

Ninja Master: 200 points. Master level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.) Mutation Selected: Ninja Master. All abilities affected by the Ninja Master skill that use chakra are boosted by an additional 10 points.

Sealing: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host. Mutation: Seal Decipherer. Naruto can decipher even the most complex of seals just by looking at the seals in mere moments

Sexual Aura: 200 points. Master Level. Naruto’s Sexual Aura is at its very highest pinnacle. Even the mighty Kyuubi is heavily affected by it. Mutation Selected: Directive Sexual Aura. Naruto can direct his Sexual Aura onto a single target, making them experience the full weight of his Sexual Aura with an additional Twenty points.

Water Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Water based Jutsu swiftly and even redirect any that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Water Recognizes Naruto and the blonde will never be harmed by Water based Jutsu. He can use the water to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Wind Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Wind based Jutsu swiftly, and even redirect any Wind Jutsu thrown at him. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Wind Recognizes Naruto as its own and as such he will never be harmed by the wind. He can use the wind to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Expert Level:

Fire Elemental Manipulation: 150 points. Expert Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Fire based Jutsu easier and redirect medium ones that come from his opponent

Lying: 150 points. Expert level (+10 Sneak bonus). Naruto can lie to most anyone almost all the time. Kage level Shinobi may notice.

Adept Level:

Crafting: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can learn how to craft and build items easier. Also increases all crafting abilities (Trap Making, Poison making, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, etc.)

Earth Elemental manipulation: 100 points. Adept Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Earth based Jutsu easier and redirect minor ones that come from his opponent.

Haggling: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can now haggle for better prices and shops he visits often will offer lower prices. Stores in general have lower prices for Naruto

Ninjutsu: 135 points. Adept level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Ninjutsu easier. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Taijutsu: 135 points. Adept Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see more openings in a fight.

Apprentice Level:

Massaging: 90 points. Apprentice Level (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can give a good enough massage to turn a woman on twenty five percent of the time and make the massage feel good seventy five percent of the time.

Healing Factor: 60 points. Apprentice Level. (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can regenerate his wounds, most lacerations and bruises will heal in the hour. The application of chakra and speed this process up.

Medals:

Diamond Level:

Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Level:

Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Gold Level:

Have Sex with an Enemy Kunoichi: Naruto has had sex with a Special Jonin Level Kunoichi. +2000 points

Top Fox: Dominate Ichibi no Tanuki. +2400 points.

Silver Level:

Double Down: Naruto has had sex with four different women in 24 hours. +1800 points.

Evened Up: Naruto has had sex with three women using two Shadow Clones for assistance. +1800 points

Foreigner: Naruto has had sex with 7 Foreign Kunoichi. +1200 points

Have Sex with 12 Kunoichi: +1800 points, +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, +5 Speed.

Have Vaginal Sex 25 Times: +5000 points

Leaf Man: Naruto has had Sex with 8 women from Konoha. +1400 points.

Receive 25 Blow Jobs: +2500 Points.

Bronze Level:

Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Naruto has had sex with 4 different women that have black hair. +1000 points

Blondes Do It Better: Naruto has had sex with two different blondes at the same time +750 points

Bottomed: Naruto has been Dominated once during sex. +500 points

Clones!: Naruto has had sex using Shadow Clones seven times. +1000 points, +5 Chakra Control, +5 Chakra Levels

Danger-Close: Naruto has had sex with a woman that is close to someone that will physically hurt Naruto for having sex with their loved one. +600 points

Danger-Close Diverted: Naruto has had sex to divert the Danger Close Medal. +500 points

Deflowerer: Naruto has taken the virginity of three women. +1200 points

Dirty Dozen: Naruto has had sex with 12 different women. +10 stat points, +1 perk point

Generous: Naruto has had five orgasms with multiple partners +500 points, +5 Divine Chakra Levels

Hat Trick: Naruto has had sex with Three different women in 24 hours. +900 points.

Hatter Trick: Naruto has had sex with one woman using exactly two clones. +700 points, +5 Speed.

Have Anal Sex 10 times +3000

Have Illusionary Sex with an Illusion Specialist. +500 points, 10 Genjutsu

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600 points

Have sex with 2 important political figures. + 750 points, 20 politics.

Have sex with 3 Civilians. +500 points

Have sex with 3 Genin Ranked Kunoichi. +300 points

Have Sex with 5 Jonin Ranked Kunoichi: +1500 points +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Impaler: Naruto has had sex with a virgin that was rougher than it could have been. +900 points, +5 Divine Chakra Control, +5 Divine Chakra Levels

Leaf Hunter: Naruto has had sex with 5 Kunoichi with allegiance to Konoha. +1000 points

Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000 points

Mine, Bitch!: Naruto has defended his right to be with a woman and then had sex with her within four hours afterwards. +1000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Strength, +25 Skill points/

Ninja Sex: Naruto has used Ninja Arts for sex 3 times. +350 points

Petite Breasts: Naruto has had sex with Six women that have a B-Cup or lower. +700 points.

Repetition: Naruto has had repeat sex with six different women. +900 points

Revenge: Naruto has dominated a woman that has dominated him. +750 points, 5 Demonic Chakra Levels

Sand Sirens (1): Have Sex with 2 women from Suna at the same time. +1500 points, +5 stat point

Sex Artist: Naruto has had sex twenty five times. Threesomes, More-somes, Gangbangs, and multiple rounds count as 1 occasion. +2000 points, +5 Endurance, +5 Speed, +5 Strength.

Sound Seductresses (1): Naruto has had sex with four of the Seven Oto Kunoichi. +1500 points, +15 Genjutsu, +5 Intelligence, +5 Luck

Spurt: Naruto has had five orgasms during one session of intercourse without the use or backlash of a Shadow Clone. +1000 points

Strong Woman: Naruto has had sex with an S-Ranked Kunoichi. +1200 points

Suave: Naruto has had sex with five different women in 24 hours. +3600

Three by Three: Naruto has had three separate threesomes with different women. +1000 points

Trippy!: Naruto has had sex with three women with exotic hair colors. +800 points.

Twofer: Naruto has given two orgasms five times to a woman before having his first. +1000 points, +5 Endurance

Perks:

Animal Magnetism: Women are more likely to fall to Naruto’s Sexual Aura and won’t hurt him for having multiple women.

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hiraishin Jutsu Version 1: Naruto can teleport randomly within a 5 meter radius around the Hirashin Marker

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Iron Sand Manipulation: Allows Naruto to use the Iron Sand ability of the Sandaime Kazekage.

Kotoamatsukami: Allows Naruto to use Shisui’s Genjutsu. Can subtle sway anyone to any will but can only be used once every ten years per eye.

Magnetic Release: Naruto can use the Magnetic release of the Sandaime and Yondaime Kazekages

Moukton: Allows for use of the Moukton Kekkai Genkai. Can calm Bijuu and their Jinchuriki

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Sand Manipulation: Naruto can use the Sand Manipulation like Gaara can.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style

Super Strength: So long as Naruto has an equal or higher Chakra control to Chakra Levels, he can use Tsunade’s Legendary Super Strength Technique.
Sign up to rate and review this story