Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Graduation Day

Looking Ahead, Day 2

by MikeJV37

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-26 - 3622 words

?Blocked
Graduation Day
Ch 04: Looking Ahead, Day 2
By: MikeJV37

x

===June 4, 7:56 AM, Academy, Homeroom===

(repeat 42, Day 1)

Naruto entered the room, he'd tamed the class diva, Ino Yamanaka, and sexually conquered Sakura Haruno and her mother, all in the same day... okay, he had a day to test her first, but that didn't matter. Today, he was taking a break from sex just to show off his skills like a normal student. He crossed the room, took his seat and sat quietly.

===8:01 AM===

While Iruka was preparing papers at his desk, and waiting for Mizuki to arrive, Naruto noticed the room was quieter than it should be. He turned to his right as Sakura caught his attention first. "What?"

"Are you on medication or something?" Sakura asked, staring at Naruto in confusion.

"No... why did you ask?" Naruto replied.

"You're just sitting there... you haven't yelled or even moved much since you came in... I thought Iruka-sensei would have to tie you to your chair to keep you still." Sakura said, genuinely surprised he was so calm.

Naruto quietly laughed a moment. "Sakura, my dear friend... the Naruto you've known for years is an act. I've been acting like a hyperactive baka to fool everyone... after all, deception is one of the key traits a shinobi must have. Like you, I'm a scholar, and when I'm not training, I'm studying. After I pass, you'll accept a date with me and give up your fascination with Sasuke. He won't even kiss a girl... I could curl your toes up to your neck... permanently."

Every girl in class was bug-eyed and slack-jawed, then...

THUD THUD THUS THUD THUD THUD THUD THUS THUD THUD THUD THUD THUS THUD THUD

All 15 girls in class face planted on their desks... with a double nosebleed.

THUD

Everyone turned and saw Iruka was missing... then he leapt to his feet 5 seconds later. "You've been acting for the last 5 years?" Iruka yelled in shock.

Naruto smiled. "Hai... I can pass the final in my sleep. Would you like to see?" Iruka nodded. Naruto stood then moved to the Main floor in front of Iruka's desk just as Mizuki walked in. "I don't want to do this again." Naruto said then gave them a foxy smile.

Sakura, Ino and Hinata woke as Naruto raised his hands, then watched in awe as he did the 3 basic jutsu with casual ease. They all had the same thought... 'I'll be your girlfriend Love-sama!'

"Hitai-ite please." Naruto said politely. Iruka pulled one from his pocket and handed it to him. Naruto tied it around his forehead. "Team assignments are tomorrow right?" Iruka nodded. "See ya in the morning." Naruto said then left the room smiling.

===Hokage Tower===

Hiruzen flopped back in his chair, stunned. "Dear Kami... how did he hide this from me?" He said, staring at his Crystal Ball a minute, before he put it away, took out his pipe and lit it. A good smoke would clear his head.

Naruto spent the rest of the day in his apartment doing nothing.

===June 5, 6:30 AM, Naruto's Apartment===

(repeat 42, day 2)

beep, beep, beep, click

Naruto removed his hand from his alarm clock, and his eyes got big as saucers... on his night table was his hitai-ite. He sat bolt up right, then acting on his first idea, shut his eyes and a few deep breaths later was in his Mindscape.

===Naruto's Mindscape===

"Relax Naruto, you didn't break the time loop, you just moved to the next day. this means that just graduating isn't enough to end the loop." Kyuubi said after Naruto ran into the cage room, but before he said anything.

Naruto sighed hard, then smiled... briefly. "Wait... how can you tell I'm still in the time loop?"

"I can feel it. I'll tell you a little secret... just this once, for free. For reasons I won't go into... I'm sensitive to certain things, time being one of them. And before you ask all the questions running through that little blond head, your Mindscape is unaffected by this time loop. Let me make this easy. You know you can't train your body because it resets and any strength, speed or skill you gained is lost." Kyuubi said.

Naruto nodded.

"If you trained all day to get faster, then at the end of the day, after I healed you, came here and... did something... and don't ask what because you can't do it yet, the next time the loop resets, I can make these changes to your body." Kyuubi said.

"Awesome... can you do anything else?" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Yes, but nothing you can use with your limited skills. Keep me entertained, come back when you're stronger, and I'll help you again." Kyuubi said then disappeared back into the darkness.

Naruto pouted a moment. "Are you good at anything I can learn myself?" Naruto yelled.

"Yes... Kitsune are masters of what you call Genjutsu." Kyuubi said from the darkness a few moments later.

===Real World===

Naruto's eyes popped open, and he grumbled a moment about getting kicked out of his own Mindscape, then he smiled. "I might as well see what Team I'm on... and everyone else too. Until I figure out what I have to do to break this time loop, I might as well learn everything I can while I'm having fun." Naruto said and laughed.

===6:59 AM===

"Now... instant ramen, or stop at Ichiraku's since they'd be open by the time I got there?" Naruto asked himself, then turned toward the door when he heard knocking. "It's either an ANBU or Sakura-chan... be Sakura-chan." Naruto said, slightly nervous, then crossed the Livingroom and taking a breath opened the door.

"Morning Naruto-kun, may we come in... please?" Sakura asked politely.

Naruto smiled and stepped back, so Sakura and Ino could come in, then shut the door. Naruto made a mental note to find out where Yuugao was in the morning so he could thank her for the lessons about girls. "Have a seat."

They nodded and both sat on the left side of the couch, Naruto sat in the old, but comfortable, oversized leather chair on that end. It should recline, but that was broken, which is why they threw it out. He nodded to them.

Sakura leaned forward. "I know we haven't been very nice to you... especially me, so we'd like to try and make it up to you since we graduated." Sakura said then swallowed the lump in her throat. "Do you really know how to... um..."

"Curl your toes up to your neck... yes I can... and both of you together." Naruto said with a foxy smile that got a little bigger when they blushed. "You both act like you hate perverts... but I know the truth about girls... you're just as pervy as we are, and all you really want is someone you can devote your life to. Right?"

Sakura and Ino looked at him, then each other briefly, hung their heads and nodded. "Hai." They said together.

"Let's see how serious you are about being with me. Bra cup size." Naruto said firmly.

Both girls blushed brightly. "Big A cup." Sakura said. "Small C cup." Ino said.

Naruto smiled. "To be my girl, you have to have certain... qualities. do either of you have hair yet?"

They blushed brighter. Being the bolder, Ino spoke first. "Do you like a... hairy pussy?"

Sakura turned and looked at her best friend a little shocked that Ino was so blunt.

"Since you asked... yes I do." Naruto said... figuring it was because of Kyuubi, then hid his reaction when Ino slumped back into the couch, an 'I screwed up' expression on her face.

Sakura on the other hand, smiled proudly.

Naruto chuckled. "Judging by your reactions, I'd say Ino is bald and Sakura-chan has a fuzzy peach."

Sakura nodded, blushing brightly.

Ino suspected, but even during their sleep overs had never gotten a good look. She suddenly sat up, smiling. "How hairy are you Sakura?"

"Yes... show us, prove you're worthy of being the most popular girl in Konoha... once word gets out about how good I am at... making a girl truly happy." Naruto said with a perverted smile.

"Show you my... my..." Sakura said in shock. Stripping in front of another girl, her mother, a doctor or an Academy Kunoichi was one thing... but a boy...

"If you aren't bitch enough to dethrone the reigning class Diva... best friend or not, I'll bust your pussy, throw you out the door and give myself to Naruto any way he wants... and you know I will Sakura." Ino said fiercely.

"Wow! Ino, you really are a tough little bitch." Naruto said.

"Damn right I am, you have no idea what it takes to climb the girls social ladder. I won't give any names... but there are about a dozen girls at the Academy that... well let's just say I have a lot of influence over." Ino said.

Sakura was genuinely shocked by Ino's statement. "So that's why she stopped..." Sakura said then clapped both hands over her mouth.

"Not one word Sakura... I gave my word I'd keep their names secret. Don't make me add you to that list." Ino said strongly as she glared at Sakura, who withered in submission.

Naruto whistled. "Wow, you girls have a lot of rules. That explains a lot of things I've seen girls doing and saying around Konoha all these years. I could never figure it out."

Sakura nodded, sighed, then stood and stepped into the open. "If I have to... I just hope this isn't an elaborate prank... if it is... I'll kill myself. I couldn't live with the humiliation."

Naruto saw it on her face, she was serious. He glanced at Ino, she could see it too. "Sakura, you know I never break a promise... I promise you this isn't a prank, I haven't lied to you today, or yesterday. I can do what I said."

Sakura relaxed... mostly, smiled, then with a sigh pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles, stood and spread her legs as far as she could without stretching her panties far enough to damage them.

"That explains the long shirts at the sleep overs, you were hiding all that cotton candy from me." Ino said.

Naruto nodded, acting impressed, as if this was the first time he'd seen her.

Ino stood and moved out near Sakura, then copied her move, showing her bald mound. "You may not believe me, but I have a bigger, thicker patch than Sakura, and I'm a real blonde... but for fashion reasons I shave every morning... I have since I was 10, when my boobs came in."

"I'll give you points for having nice tits Ino, which I love, but right now... Sakura has the lead." Naruto said.

Ino sighed and nodded. "Understood. I hate losing... but the race isn't over yet."

Naruto glanced at the clock. "We better get going... you can both walk me to Ichiraku's for a quick breakfast, then the Academy."

They smiled, nodded, pulled up their bottoms then escorted him out.

===Morning, Academy===

Naruto smiled when Iruka announced Team 7 was himself, Sakura and Sasuke. He noted Sakura's happy smile, and Sasuke... well he was as emo as always... maybe more than usual. He'd heard about their Sensei, but like everyone else had never met him. Why would an Elite Jonin hang out with Academy students anyway.

Team 8 was Kiba, Shino and Hinata. He asked Sakura about their Sensei, Kurenai, and smiled, nothing like his inner smile however, but still big. This was perfect, now he had 2 targets, Kurenai he could conquer and learn everything she knew about Genjutsu... and nailing the Hyuuga heiress was a bonus.

The last team was obvious, as they were the only 3 not on a team, the new Ino-Shika-Cho. He was happy for Ino, she could follow in her father's footsteps... and later, get him access to 3 Clans and their secrets.

x

Naruto sat on the roof, Sakura to his right, Sasuke behind them. His new Sensei leaning against the wall by the door, about 4 feet away.

"Name, likes, dislikes, dreams... you first pinky." Kakashi said casually, a small orange book blocking his face.

"Sakura Haruno, I like reading, sweets... and getting my toes curled." Kakashi lowered his book just long enough to give her a curious glance. Smiling slightly, she continued. "I don't like arrogant jerks, and my dream... to be a strong kunoichi for my village... and future husband." Sakura said and blushed briefly as she glanced at Naruto.

"At least you aren't some fan girl and want to be a real kunoichi... you next Mr Personality." Kakashi said, he was going to pick Naruto, but Sakura surprised him, and Sasuke's silent 'humph' made him think their files needed to be updated... these weren't the kids he expected. Especially because Naruto wasn't acting... like Naruto.

"Sasuke Uchiha, I like training, I dislike weak shinobi... and my dream is to kill a certain person." He said.

Kakashi softly sighed, that was what he expected from the last Uchiha. "Okay Blondie, your turn."

Naruto thought a moment, then smiled slightly. "Naruto Uzumaki. I dislike spoiled emo brats that get the whole world laid at their feet and don't want it, anyone that judges others based on what they think they know... and my dream is to be the greatest shinobi ever.." Naruto said.

"You didn't tell us what you like." Kakashi said casually.

"What do I like... that's easy..." Naruto said, leapt to the open space to his left and made the cross hand sign. "HAREM BIKINI JUTSU!" Naruto called out the name of one of the new versions he'd created with Yuugao's help.

Sakura, Sasuke, and especially Kakashi were shocked when 4, very busty female Naruto's appeared behind him in puffs of smoke, in tight red bikini's, then starting dancing in unison.

"I like big breasts and I cannot lie, other guys can't deny, when a girl walks in, with her shirt stretched thin, and sticks 'em in your face you get sprung!" Naruto sang out.

"STOP!' Kakashi yelled... straining to hide his reaction to the girls. "Tomorrow morning, Training Ground 14, 7:00... don't be late." Kakashi said then vanished in a swirl of leaves.

Naruto dispelled his clones. "I guess he didn't like my answer. Come on Sakura-chan, let's go find Ino and get some lunch." Naruto said and winked.

Sakura, red faced for several reasons, nodded... she was waiting for this.

They left Sasuke sitting there, stunned at what just happened.

===1:27 PM, Haruno House===

Naruto was sitting on the Livingroom couch, Ino and Sakura were upstairs explaining the situation to Sakari. While he hasn't touched them yet, during their walks when they were out of earshot of others he'd told them... in detail, what he could do to them just with his hands, and had dropped obvious hints, he knew they'd picked up, that he was very well endowed. He turned to the doorway.

Ino walked in and stopped halfway across the room. "She's ready Naruto-kun... but I admit that I'm kinda nervous... I was surprised when I found out Sakura and her mom had been... intimate for years and both were experts at pleasuring women... I know about guys, and how to hurt a pussy... but I've never licked one."

"Don't worry Ino, Sakura is your best friend, and Sakari is a big pussy anyway, you can dominate her easily... and I promise I'll be gentle with you... at first, but we both know the real Ino is a slut. Just between us... and if you tell anyone I said this, I'll end you. Ino, I've watched girls for years, and despite your submissive streak, you have the best shot at being my top girl... the Alpha bitch of my Harem... and you know what that is." Naruto said.

"If you can really do what you said, and I do know what a harem is... you can beat me and fuck me in public and I'll beg for more. Thank you Naruto, and I won't tell anyone... I'm a slut, but I'm not stupid. I won't blow my shot at winning this competition to be your number one girl." Ino said firmly.

Naruto stood and put his right arm around Ino. "Come on you little bitch, let's go show those pink-haired sluts some blonde power."

Ino laughed and nodded.

===4:36 PM, Sakari's Bedroom===

Naruto stretched, loudly cracking his back and neck. Sprawled on the far side of her bed, face up, was Sakari, she was basically numb from the breasts down... and the smile on her face showed she loved it. Next to Sakari, on his left side, was Sakura, also sprawled out, but she'd been out cold for an hour. She was exhausted in a way she'd never experienced. In front of him, sprawled out, was Ino, but unlike Sakura she was awake and had a little left.

"No... no more... my pussy... oh Kami my... my poor pussy... and my ass... and tits... you broke 'em." Ino said tiredly and winced when she touched her breasts.

"And you love it don't you Ino-chan?" Naruto asked casually as he pulled his pants up.

Ino whimpered, then nodded weakly. "How can you... stand, after what you did... to 2 girls... and a grown woman? you really are... a stamina freak."

"It's only been 3 hours... you girls are good, but you need to train harder, but I am impressed you're still awake Ino, I wore Sakura out ah hour ago, and even Sakari is barely conscious. It's 4:30, wake up Sakura, do some stretching so you don't cramp up, and get a hot shower or bath, and get home." Naruto said, kissed her then left.

===5:12 PM, Naruto's Apartment===

Naruto slipped on his clean pants and headed for the kitchen to make some ramen. "That was fun, next time I'll be serious at the meeting with Kakashi-sensei... I just couldn't resist doing that to see how he reacted. I think I'm getting this loop thing figured out...I just wish I knew how far ahead I have to go to break it." Naruto said reaching the kitchen and taking out some instant ramen.

Naruto started the water heating then sat down to wait, he knew exactly how long his stove took. "Hmm, Kurenai is a Jonin and the best Genjutsu specialist in Konoha... even with Yuugao's help I'm still weak against those... that's it! First thing tomorrow I'll go find Yuugao, shouldn't take but a few minutes to break her so she'll do what I want, then shell help me find and break Kurenai. Once I know Kurenai's weakness, I won't need Yuugao." Naruto said.

Naruto paused a long moment as he had a thought. "It would be nice to have someone looping with me, and Yuugao would be the best choice... but I don't think Kyuubi will tell me how to do that for free... and I'd bet a weeks ramen she knows how." Naruto said, then slumped back into his chair unconscious.

===Naruto's Mindscape===

Naruto suddenly found himself in Kyuubi's cage room, Kyuubi was smiling at him behind the bars. .

"I'm almost impressed... and you're right, I can show you how to do that. You're also right that it'll cost you to learn this now... and don't worry about your ramen, this won't take long in real time." Kyuubi said.

"Okay... so what do you want in exchange for teaching me how to do it?" Naruto asked.

"First, since this is your Mindscape... and I hate admitting this, but you're in charge of it... and me, because of the seal. While it reminds me of my old cave, I want you to change the scenery around here... I want a forest and a field big enough for me to... stretch my legs." Kyuubi almost said spread her legs, but Naruto wasn't ready to step up as Alpha Male and physically put her in her place at his feet... and in the bedroom.

Naruto thought for a minute, smiling at his prisoner like he owned her, but he wasn't going to say anything. He may be in charge, but that didn't mean she'd just obey him. She had no reason to help him other than her own desires, at least not yet. "I can.do that... after I learn how to bring someone with me into the next loop."

"Second..." Kyuubi said, mentally bracing herself, this was the test of his trust. She was glad he didn't realize that in a battle of wills, he could humble her to the point she wouldn't so much as groom herself without permission. "I want your permission to use a hanyou form Shadow Clone that can leave the Cage, but not this chamber."

Naruto's eyes popped open is shock.

"Let me explain before you answer. A hanyou is half human, half demon. The clone would only have 1 tail worth of my chakra and my mind. The bulk of my power would stay in this body inside the cage. You can take away this right at any time." Kyuubi said, hiding how scared she really was.

Naruto thought a few moments before answering. "You promise this isn't a trick so you can escape or take me over or something? Even stuck in this time loop, if there's even a tiny chance you could break it, I won't do it."

"I promise, you have me solemn vow." Kyuubi said sincerely.

Naruto sighed. "Deal. I'll come back after I eat and you can show me how to do it. Meantime, prove I should trust you and don't do anything." He said strongly, smiled slightly when Kyuubi nodded, then vanished.

x

End Chapter 4
Sign up to rate and review this story