Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Graduation Day

Breaking the Illusion

by MikeJV37

NOTICE: For those not familiar with my style, this fic contains various body modifications, natural and jutsu based, including futanari. Sorry, this should of been posted with Chapter 1.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-07-29 - 3105 words

?Blocked
Graduation Day
Ch 05: Breaking the Illusion
By: MikeJV37

x

===June 4, 6:30 AM, Naruto's Apartment===

(repeat 43, day 1)

Naruto slapped his alarm off, looked at his night table and sat up excitedly, a big smile on his face. "It reset, I was right!" He exclaimed, then leapt out of bed, stripped, ran to the bathroom, did his business and using 2 Shadow Clones took the fastest shower in history before he got dressed and bolted from his apartment towards a certain apartment complex.

===7:13 AM, Yuugao's Apartment===

Naruto lifted his right hand from Yuugao's left breast, which she clutched right away.

"You force your way into my apartment, that you shouldn't know about, put me down like I'm some submissive civilian woman, and in 10, maybe 15 minutes give me the greatest fuck I've ever had in my life... then you..." Yuugao said, a little submissively, then lifted her hands and saw a fox head tattoo on her breast. "Mark me like I'm your property... before anything else happens, please... Naruto-sama... what does this do? It's a seal... right?"

Naruto chuckled, then reached over and softly rubbed her pussy, she winced. "I don't want to be late for my final exams so please listen Yuugao-chan. This is the... 43rd time I've done today. For some reason, I'm in a time loop. At the end of the day I go to sleep, and when I wake up, it's June 4 all over again, but I'm the only person that remembers it. I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. How else can you explain how I beat and tamed you so easily?"

Yuugao thought a minute, but couldn't come up with any reason that beat what he'd just told her. "I believe you... I have to, there's no other way you could know how I fight, my fetishes or my body so well. So... what does this mark do... and is this the first time you've done this to me?"

"All true... you were the first person I did anything with. I spent about a month with you, I had to break you again each time, but it got easier. You trained me, taught me everything you know about fighting and all your jutsu, I even mastered about a third of the jutsus on the Forbidden Scroll... the first time I failed my graduation test because I couldn't do the Bunshin right, and Mizuki tricked me into stealing it saying if I did this and learned a jutsu from it, I'd pass. I did... the Shadow Clone Jutsu, which is how I learned everything so fast." Naruto said.

Yuugao let that sink in a few moments before speaking. "That makes sense... so you know about the knowledge transfer. With your stamina you could make... a couple hundred I figure.".

"Right.. and I know about Kyuubi... Mizuki told me after Iruka-sensei showed up, then tried to kill me. He didn't get away, Iruka blocked the Windmill Shuriken and got hurt bad, I got really mad, made like... 300 Shadow Clones and beat him senseless, then the old man showed up and arrested him, and Iruka gave me his hitai-ite and said I passed. That's what happened the first time anyway." Naruto said.

Yuugao nodded.

"Kyuubi-chan... Kyuubi is a girl by the way, and she's not evil. She taught me how to make the mark last night. It'll let you remember everything that happens from now on... you'll be time looping with me." Naruto said and smiled.

Yuugao's eyes opened wide, she looked at the mark on her breast then Naruto. "I'm assuming this has some safeguards in case I try anything against you. If that, quickie, was a taste of what you can do to me... I can get use to being your slave, or whore, or whatever else you want... this may be the stupidest question I've ever asked, but have you killed me in any of those... loops?'

Naruto's expression showed some guilt briefly. "3 times, cut off your nipples and tits, cut off and ripped out your clit in different loops... and cut off your head all three times. That's just the stuff that killed you... that was early on though, I just got a little... over excited that I could do anything I wanted."

Yuugao sighed. "I know how most people treat you, I'm one of the ANBU that have watched you, and occasionally protected you, since you were 5... so I don't blame you. Just between us... there have been times I wanted to kill some of the people mistreating you and hand their severed heads to their families. Do you care for me?'

Naruto nodded immediately. "That's why I marked you first... I really like you, and you can help me do things I can't without you." Naruto said and smiled.

Yuugao looked at her clock. "Is there anything I can do... in this loop, while you're at the Academy?"

"Yes. The last loop I didn't do anything wrong and it went to the next day for team assignments. Team 8 is Kurenai Yuuhi, there's a girl on her team in my class, Hinata Hyuuga. I already did 2 other girls, Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka, I did to them what I did to you... I can reclaim them anytime I want. I need you to find out what Kurenai does today, where she is, stuff like that... oh, and I need to know exactly what time she does it." Naruto replied.

"Okay Naruto... do I refer to you as kun or sama?" Yuugao asked.

"Naruto-kun is fine. I'm going to get Kurenai next, but I need to know her weaknesses, fetishes, fears... anything that'll help me against her... because I'm no match for her Genjutsu right now, she's too good. I can overpower her, but I'd have to use Kyuubi's chakra and that could be messy.".Naruto explained.

"Easy enough... your apartment... 9:00 tonight?" Yuugao asked and he nodded. "Then wash up in the bathroom sink and get going... I'll see you tonight... Cock-sama."

Naruto gave her bush a firm yank that made her yelp, then kissed her lips and headed for her bathroom as she playfully glared at him.

===June 5, 7:01 AM, Moonlight Apartments===

(repeat 50, day 2)

After knocking and waiting a few moments the door opened. "Kurenai Yuuhi?" Naruto asked, she nodded. He noted she was barefoot, and only wearing black shorts and a red shirt that did very little to hide her very large breasts. "Can I come in, it's about Hinata." He saw her jaw clench slightly and her eyebrows raise a little.

"Hai, come in... is she okay?" Kurenai asked, concerned.

Naruto nodded and entered, he turned around in time to see her shut the door and turn to him... the next sound was a long low moan of pain, then knees hitting the floor... Kurenai's, her hands pressed between her thighs.

===2:58 PM, Training Ground 23===

As Hinata walked along the path to her secluded new team training ground, Hinata wondered why Kurenai-sensei had wanted to meet her alone. They passed their Jonin test and were officially Team 8 now. Not that she minded, she'd known Kurenai since she was 6 years old, and though she rarely got to see her mother as one of them was always busy, Kurenai had taken on a motherly role... sort of, she wasn't sure of the nature of their relationship.

As Hinata approached the clearing she began hearing sounds similar to Taijutsu training. "Maybe Kurenai-sensei is warming up and wants to teach me something Father wouldn't approve of." Hinata whispered to herself, Kurenai had frequently tried teaching her things to help make her stronger, more confident. As the clearing came into view, Hinata froze in shock. She shut her eyes and shook her head, hoping she was wrong. She opened them, she wasn't.

Hinata watched, transfixed by what she saw... her surrogate Aunt/big sister and now Sensei, was nude, and straddling the center of her Universe... Naruto Uzumaki...and he was pounding her pussy with what she could see, was a huge cock. As he was obviously melting Kurenai's brain with pleasure, a feeling she wanted, he was painfully it seemed, mauling her FF cup breasts, something she'd known for years about Kurenai. Few women were bigger.

She should of been horrified, jealous, betrayed, emotionally crushed... even gone into a blind, murderous rage and killed them both... instead she was walking toward them, an inferno emanating from between her thighs. She couldn't stop herself... seeing Naruto naked, fucking Kurenai's brains out... part of her wanted to join them, it was beneath her as a Hyuuga Princess, it was shameless and dirty... she HAD to do it. She forgot something though.

"Hinata..." Kurenai said after she and Naruto realized she'd arrived... and was standing barely a foot away. "I meant to finish... before you arrived... but he was so good I..." Kurenai said between breaths, then froze in shock when she saw something she'd never noticed before. Her coat off, Hinata's tits were almost as big as hers.

Hinata smiled and blushed, and without even thinking pulled her mesh armor, blue undershirt, and sports bra up and off in one motion and tossed them away. Hinata tried to speak, but couldn't, for once her Lust was kicking the shit out of her shyness, and she knew she'd never have this chance again. She did manage 2 words. "H cup."

Naruto and Kurenai were genuinely shocked when Hinata pulled her mesh and undershirt up and off, pausing briefly to hook her fingers under her bra. When it came off, Hinata's breasts literally exploded out, almost doubling in size from E cups to what Hinata confirmed a moment later to be wide, plump, soft H cups that hung to her waist, with areola with size of Hinata's open hand, and big nipples pointing down. "How'd you hide..." Kurenai said and paused.

"Hotaru-chan has... special seals." Hinata managed to say then pointed to her sports bra.

After looking for a moment, Kurenai tensed up. "That sneaky bitch... that's what she meant all these years!"

Hinata nodded.

"The seals hide or shrink Hinata's breasts within her bra by almost half their normal size... save this, Hotaru woman for later, you need to learn how to make seals before you take her." Kyuubi said to Naruto.

"Please... be, before my courage fails... pull them down and... take me." Hinata said, her shyness reasserting itself.

Kurenai yanked Hinata's pants down to her ankles, Hinata immediately kicked them off. She stopped as she reached for Hinata's panties. They were the same material as her sports bra, and Hinata's mound was unusually plump.

"Why did you stop Kurenai... pull 'em down." Naruto said.

"You don't understand Naruto-kun, no kunoichi, even as shy as Hinata would wear panties like this, but I've seen this once before... years ago on a mission..." Kurenai said, then gasped loudly and looked up at Hinata. "Hinata... are you hiding what I think you are?" Hinata blushed and nervously nodded.

Now Naruto was confused. "So, she's hiding a big pussy or clit like Sakura-chan."

"No, she's not. Does anyone know?" Kurenai asked.

"Kaa-san, Hanabi and our family doctor." Hinata said. "Please... I can't hold back much longer."

Kurenai nodded, a quick glance confirmed Hinata's plump pussy lips. With a subtle smile she yanked down Hinata's panties, watching Naruto with her peripheral vision. "Naruto-kun I swear I didn't know until just now... but Hinata is what's referred to as a Futanari, or futa for short." She reached out, gently cupped and lifted Hinata's lemon-sized balls, exposing her half open slit... and noted the subtle submissive expression on Hinata's face.

"So... you have... both girl and boy parts?" Naruto asked.

Kurenai could almost hear what Naruto was about to say and ask. "Naruto wait." Kurenai said, still cupping Hinata's balls. "If I'm right... all of our plans and fantasies can come true." She said then spread out her fingers.

Hinata whimpered submissively, and stopped fighting her emotions... a moment later her cock stood tall. "Do it Kurenai." Hinata moaned submissively, her hard futa cock almost twitching.

"Do what?" Naruto asked.

Kurenai gave Naruto a perverted smile. "Hinata, I've had fantasies about you for several years, but I didn't act on them because you weren't a kunoichi yet. As much as I want you to be strong... I want to sexually dominate you. Finding out you're a futa makes this even hotter, you see... and don't worry Naruto, I also have a fetish for ballbusting... I got it from listening to Anko's stories for years... sexually, she doesn't care about rules."

Hinata blushed brighter. "I... I've been fantasizing about you for years Naruto-kun... and you too Kurenai-chan. I've fought it my whole life but... I can't anymore. I'm a weak-willed, overdeveloped, subbie, futa slut. I've even tried to get you to... hurt me during sparring... Hanabi too, but neither of you will hit me where I want you to." Hinata admitted.

Kurenai traded smiles with Naruto.

"I know you have a crush on Sakura, Naruto. I've tried hating her, imagined myself confronting her in front of you, showing her my breasts to humiliate her... even showing her my hard futa cock and balls... but it usually ends the same way, instead of being intimidated or scared... she beats my breasts black and blue, crushes my balls in her hands... and finishes by destroying my pussy with a punch, kick... or sometimes... shoves her big fist up my pussy and rips out my womb. I always wake up before I..."

"Die." Kurenai said when Hinata paused. "That's normal, that's how your mind protects itself. You wake up with swollen, aching balls, a rock hard cock and have to jerk off until you blow your load, right?" Hinata nodded. "You squeeze 'em so you can cum really hard don't you?" Blushing brightly, Hinata nodded. "How big is it?"

Hinata thought a moment then answered. "Hard it's... 2 inches thick and...16 inches long."

'I thought it looked the same length as Sakari's clit... but her, futa cock is thicker.' Naruto thought.

"I think we've talked enough... she's not quite as long or thick as you Naruto-kun, but she could break in one of those virgin pussies you graduated with very nicely. Shall we get started then, Hinata's balls are getting hot." Kurenai said, saw Naruto smile and nod as she felt his cock hardening inside her. She leaned in, took Hinata's cock in her mouth and started expertly blowing her while manipulating her balls, her other hand between her own legs.

As Naruto started slowly pumping Kurenai again, Naruto watched her head bobbing up and down on Hinata's cock, he smiled when Hinata used her left to lift that tit to her mouth and started chewing her own nipple, her right slipped past Kurenai's hand and buried her fingers in her slit.

Feeling Hinata was already near orgasm Kurenai sucked harder than any civilian woman could, and just as Hinata tensed up, she pulled Hinata's balls almost 6 inches from her body and squeezed them almost hard enough to crack them. As expected Hinata screamed in pain-filled pleasure and released a big load. Kurenai opened her throat and swallowed fast. She was a little amazed at how much cum Hinata had, but not that it tasted like cinnamon buns.

When Hinata finished her knees gave out and she collapsed, only barely aware that Kurenai caught her. She laid there a few minutes before she got her breath back enough to talk. "Pouch... tin of... healing salve."

Naruto pounded Kurenai about 4 more minutes, only stopping after she had her own orgasm.

Panting, Kurenai kissed him, whimpered softly as she raised off of his still hard cock, got the salve and rubbed some into Hinata's balls... she was still laying there, making happy and pained sounds, occasionally whimpering about her balls, and loving it because her Kurenai-chan had done it.

===Naruto's Mindscape===

"Hey Kyuubi... I only planned to mark Kurenai... but Hinata is just so damn cute... plus, she's got those giant tits. I can get use to her being a futa since she still has a pussy... looks nice and tight too... but unlike Sakura and Ino that I always have to break first, which is fun, but Hinata just submits. I could literally fuck her any where I want, without marking her." Naruto exclaimed.

In her hanyou body, Kyuubi walked up to and stepped through the bars from the tunnel that was her cave. At the other end it opened into a huge field surrounded by trees, all created by Naruto's mind. It was only about 4 square miles, not quite as big as Konoha, but it was enough for her. "I understand Naruto, a natural subbie as beautiful, and well endowed, as Hinata is extraordinarily rare."

"So what do you suggest I do? It'd be great having her loop with us, but I'm not ready for her yet... and she's not even on my team, which makes it harder." Naruto asked.

Kyuubi thought about what to do... casually glancing at her mostly human body as she did. She hadn't chosen a final look yet, but she resembled both her previous hosts, with some Yuugao thrown in... red, slitted eyes and red hair to her knees. Her personal touch... J cup tits. Her only clothing was a black trimmed, red, Kage robe with her image on the back. She was nude beneath it but stayed covered.

Kyuubi smiled, his 'my team' comment gave her an idea. "I have an idea, master this, and I'll upgrade your seals with a few abilities you'll find very useful. In exchange, once we finished our parts... you get me a tissue sample from 3 special people."

"Tissue sample? You mean... cut something off, like a finger or an eye?" Naruto asked. Kyuubi nodded. "Deal."

Kyuubi smiled, then told Naruto what to do.

===10 Seconds Later, Real World===

"I don't know about you Hinata, but I'm ready to go again... it's time to break in that Hyuuga pussy." Naruto said.

Hinata whimpered, and smiled. "If I can have a minute to catch my breath, I can go again."

"Oh! Naruto-kun... how about you do her doggy style while she fucks me?" Kurenai suggested excitedly.

"You are a pervert Kurenai-chan... I love it." Naruto said.

"Um... could you slap my balls hard Naruto, and Kurenai squeeze my breasts really hard while we do it.... I'd be a better fuck if you both hurt me." Hinata suggested almost meekly.

"Sounds fun, we can do that." Naruto said and Kurenai nodded, smiling happily.

Just the thought of what was going to happen made Hinata hard.

x

End Chapter 5
Sign up to rate and review this story