Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

The Kill

by romanceisdead11 7 reviews

They're a band. They haven't been found. What happens when Fall Out Boy Changes that, and Pete Wentz falls in love with their lead singer?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-03 - Updated: 2006-08-04 - 1231 words

1Exciting
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
romanceisdead11
Chapter One:
The Kill
"Falling from myself. Falling for a chance."


"Hello, Chicago," I said facing the audience of a very crowded underground emo club. "We are Eurydice Fall, and the first song we're gonna play for you tonight is called Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches. This song is about a girl who took her best friend's boyfriend, but tried to keep the best friend too. Needless to say it didn't work out. She fucked up."
I looked over to Eric, the bassist, and nodded. He started to pluck the all too familiar chords in sequence. Then Zack came in with his lead guitar. I heard Brennan start the base drum, and did a drum roll off his snare. I grabbed the microphone.
"This is one of those
'What the hell are
We doing?' moments
I'm just a girl who
Holds it all in and
Regrets it all later
Dear Cupid,
We have to talk
About your aim
And we're not just
Some screwed up
Lifetime movie
So turn down the drama
And turn up the music
I'm sure you don't
Want to know
The angst driven actions
Of this teenage girl
Who tries to make every one
Happy but ends up killing herself
Dear Cupid,
We have to talk
About your aim
And we're not just
Some screwed up
Lifetime movie
So turn down the drama
And turn up the music
You might as well
Should kill me
Because you are the
Bullet in the gun
And I'm just
The bad mistake
Dear Cupid,
We have to talk
About your aim
And we're not just
Some screwed up
Lifetime movie
So turn down the drama
And turn up the music
So this is my last
Apology the last time
I cry and say I'm
Sorry one thing I've
Learned is love can't
Save you no matter
How hard you wish
Everything turns out bad
Dear Cupid,
We have to talk
About your aim
And we're not just
Some screwed up
Lifetime movie
So turn down the drama
And turn up the music
I would have stayed
With you all night
If I knew how to
Save your life."
Eric finished the song with one bass pluck, and when we were done the crowd went wild. "Thank you. Remember we're called Eurydice Fall. We are straight out of Roanoke. The next night we'll be playing is Friday. Our next stop on our small tour is Indianapolis. My name is Natalie Hunter, and I do lead vocals," I said then I moved over and Eric stepped in front of the microphone.
"My name is Eric Thornhill, and I'm the bassist," he waved while he spoke. He wore tight Hollister girl jeans. He had bright green Converse All-stars tied to his feet. His shirt was a black Led Zeppelin tee. His eyeliner was starting to mix with the sweat from his brow. He then moved over, and let Zack step up.
Zack swung his silver fender guitar to his back, "Hello, I'm Zack Hinchee, and I'm the lead guitarist." Zack had classic black chuck All-stars on his feet. He too wore girl pants, but they were black. He wore an ACDC tee shirt, and it was tight around his chest. He wore black eyeliner, and eye shadow.
From the back we heard drumming. The crowd turned to look at Brennan. "Hello, I'm Brennan Scott and I'm the drummer. Remember girls. Save a drum bang a drummer," he said winking. There was a group of girls in the back, and they screamed. Brennan was shirtless because it got hot while he was drumming. He too wore chucks, but they were bright pink. His girl pants were light blue with a pink flower on the back pocket, and he wore his eyeliner heavy. Heavier then us three.
I came back up to the microphone, "Thank you Chicago, and good night." We then ran off the stage.
Backstage we gave each other high fives. "Wow Nat, you actually did the scream this time," Eric said hugging me.
"I know I was surprised," I said truthfully.
Brennan laughed, "We knew you could do it."
"Yeah, and it sounded really good," Zack said from his seat on the couch.
I smiled as I made my way into the bathroom, "Thanks guys."
I had to wipe the sweat off of my face. It got really hot on stage with the amps, and all of us jumping around.
I looked into the mirror, and looked at my blonde hair. I had dirty blonde hair in layers. On the bottom layer was complete raven black. I had gotten the dye job when I was only fifteen. My parents about had a heart attack. My eyes were a piercing blue, and were eliminated by all the black eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara I had on. I wore a white Panic! At the Disco tee, and some black tight grunge pants with a white belt.
This is how I always dressed when we played. It would go I was the classic movie actress in classic black and white movies. They all thought I was terribly beautiful, but I somehow didn't see it. I couldn't get a boyfriend for the life of me. If I was so beautiful then why didn't a guy try to get me? The guys said it was the way I carried myself. Like I had something to hide. But I did have something to hide. I just hid it so well that the guys didn't even know, and they knew everything about me.
They knew my quirks, and pet peeves. They knew my taste in guys, and my taste in clothing. They knew what type of movies I liked, and what my favorite foods were. They were my best friends since kindergarten. There was only one thing they didn't know about me, and they would never know unless I felt like telling them when it was relevant.
I splashed some water on my face, and redid my make-up. I looked down to my specially made white Converse All-star chucks. One of them was untied, so I put my foot up on the sink, and started to tie it. I was half way through with tying my shoelace when I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" I said through the door still tying my shoe.
"Hey Natalie, come out here. We have some guests," I heard Brennan's voice through the door.
I struggled to keep my foot up on the sink. Just two more seconds, and I would be done. "Okay I'll be out in a minute," I said.
I quickly finished tying my shoelace, and reached for the handle on the door. I opened up the door to the sitting area of backstage. There sitting on the couch were four emo looking guys. Their backs were to me, so I couldn't see who they were.
They heard the sound of the door open up, and they turned to look at me. When I saw their faces I went into complete and utter shock. I was staring at legends. (Okay well, soon to be legends.) Sitting on our couch, sitting on Eurydice Fall's couch was the one and only Fall Out Boy.

A/N: Okay tell me what you guys think. The song Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches was written by me. Thanks.
Sign up to rate and review this story