Categories > Original > Romance > My Love For You

Part 1 : Be with me

by RedsWolf 0 reviews

This first story is about lesbian crush. The next will be a straight couple and the one after will be about a boy looking for his valentine.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-01 - 199 words

0Unrated
Will she ever notice me? i thought to myself while peeking out the corner of my eye at the girl beside me. She wasn't at all looking my way. Her eyes locked on the teacher, she quickly jotted down notes without looking.
I blushed when she finally did glance my way and quickly looked down at my hands clasped in my lap. I imagined her looking at me with those beautiful asian eyes and my heart skipped a beat. When the bell rang i grabbed my backpack and hurried out of the room. Safely in the library, i sat down with my back on the wall and tried to calm down my frantic heart.
Why do i always feel this way..? She doesn't even know i exist.. i thought to myself while hot tears poured down my cheeks. I missed second period and third period too. By fourth, i'd calmed down enough to go to class. Thankfully, it'd be art class and i'd have time to clear my mind while drawing. I held my breath when i passed her sitting at her table with her friends. I exhaled when i found my seat by the window and spaced out.
Sign up to rate and review this story