Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Blue Japanese

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hisoka begins his therapy under Tana care and she digs back up the bitterness that Hisoka wishes that he could forget.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Hisoka - Published: 2013-08-05 - 493 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Chapter Six: Blue Japanese:

Hisoka sat in Tana-san's office. His smiled looked so twisted.

Oh great/, he thought, /of all people, it had to be her. Traitors all of them! Tana pulled out her tape recorder.

"Shall we begin?" she asked. Hisoka sneered at her. The therapist opened her notes.

"Okay," Tana said. She hit record on the machine.

"July eighth, 2010," she began, "I, Fujimoto Tana-sensei, am here we patient, Kurosaki Hisoka. Session one starts now." She turned to the patient.

"Kurosaki-kun," Tana addressed, "Talk to me. What's on your mind?" The shinigami wouldn't speak. His cold look said, "I don't want to be here." Tana laced her hands together.

"That's okay, we can take out time with this session" she said. Tana took more notes.

"Why?" Hisoka asked. The therapist glanced up at him.

"Why what, Kurosaki-kun?" she asked.

"Why do you even care?" he asked. Tana straightened up her glasses.

"Tatsumi asked me to help," she explained, "Tsuzuki insisted on getting the best help for you." She noticed him sneering at him.

"Is something wrong?" Tana asked. Hisoka didn't answer, but she already figured it out. The therapist changed tactics.

"You know," she said, "Tsuzuki-san expressed some bitterness in your partnership as of late. Do you want to talk about that?" Hisoka snorted and turned away.

"Fine," Tana said, "I'll do the talking for now." She flipped the page in her notes. "The way I heard it," the therapist began, "You have feelings for your partner. However, he's married to Kimoto-Tsuzuki-san. Tell me about your feelings for Tsuzuki." Tana observed his facial expression.

Hearing that again made Hisoka want to vomit; she just had to go there. Hisoka gritted his teeth.

"I don't want to talk about him," he muttered. Tana glanced up at him.

"Why not?" she asked, "You thought he was the one, didn't you? You saw him as your true love. Instead, he broke your heart when he fell in love with Kimoto-Tsuzuki-san." Tana turned the page in her notes. Hisoka's eyes filled with venom.

"Yet, I'm curious about something," the therapist said. She waited for Hisoka to respond. When he didn't Tana stuck the knife in deeper.

"You are so much stronger than all of this," she told him, "Why are you driving yourself to destruction? What's holding you back from letting go?" Hisoka clenched his fists at her words.

"If he really is 'the one' for you," she drove home, "Don't you want what's best for him? Shouldn't you be happy for him and his wife?" Hisoka rose to his feet and stormed out of the room.

"Kurosaki-kun!" Tana called out, "Come back, the session's not over yet!"

"I don't care! I don't have to hear this bullshit!" the shinigami yelled back. He slammed the door hard enough to shake the frame on his way out. Tana closed her notes and turned to the recorder.

"This ends session one," she said before hitting the stop button.
Sign up to rate and review this story