Categories > Original > Horror > Guilty As Told By Izzy Masterson

Chapter 2 Courtney The Evil CIT

by orieo82 0 reviews

Courtney's back with a new bag of tricks for a special boy

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-08-05 - 3537 words

0Unrated
Izzy saw more of David's friends letting sleep take them and the law of the jungle in Izzy's eyes was to take the toughest bully out before going for the weakest one's.
Izzy(Closing her eyes) The toughest bully is about to meet his match which is the biggest bully at my school and Camp Wawanakwa me.
A boy with dark brown hair was targeted and he tossed and turned in his bed meeting Izzy in his nightmares.
Izzy(Stretching) You know burning me alive wasn't very nice kiddo. I think it's high time I taught you a lesson on who I really am.
Boy(Flexing his muscles) Bring it you crazy bitch.
Izzy ran at the boy easily pinning him with a sneer on her face.
Izzy: See I have muscles too and I know how to use them.
Boy(Struggling) Let-me-up-you-stupid-girl.
Izzy(Puckering) No I don't think I will. Now as I said time to teach you a lesson on who I really am.
The boy was tight lipped knowing the myths of Izzy and she sneered seeing herself grow stronger with this boys fear of her.
Izzy(Cackling triumphantly) And you thought you were the toughest bully around here. Looks like someone's too big for their britches we're gonna have to fix that,
Izzy puckered again and this time kissed the tight lipped boy and disappeared inside him the boy thinking he won sighed relief.
Boy(Looking around) I guess I scared her off for good I hope.
A cackle escaped the boys stomach and an eye was shown in his throat as he moaned in pain and Izzy giggled his underwear becoming smaller and green his butt also growing smaller.
Izzy's POV: Rule number one of the wild and in my playbook always take the alpha bully out first and you are definitely the alpha among the people who beat me.
The boy Jessie Winters moaned louder as Izzy was taking control of his body making it her own.
Izzy's POV: Nowwwwwwww I know what you're thinking David's the alpha not me. Let me just say that A you bossed him around more than he bossed you around and B I have other plans for David.
Jessie(Weak) But-I-never-kissed-you-the-myth-was-that-if-I-kissed-you-you'd-become-me-and-if-I-didn't-you'd-be-yourself-still.
Izzy's POV cackled inside Jessie his eyes going from deep blue to bright green.
Izzy's POV(Chuckling) You-actually-believed-the-myths? That's-why-they're-myths-their-just-stories-to-scare-you.
Jessie(Groaning) You-you-you-you-tricked-me.
Izzy smiled inside of Jessie pridefully having the perfect answer for him.
Izzy's POV: I guess that goes to show you can never trust a girl especially one that wants to kiss a big, nasty, meanie of a bully like you.
Jessie screamed as the pants and shirt he was wearing became a green skirt and a cut off the belly top with Izzy giggling madly inside of him.
Izzy's POV(Yawning) I'm bored time to end this now.
Before Jessie could eep another word Izzy made his nails all different colors, his hair orange with a poof in the back, his skin white, and he had green shoes.
Izzy's POV: One more thing and then you'll have no choice but to be me.
Izzy's muscles combined with Jessie's and he screamed growing black veins on his arms and the nails on his left hand grew longer making the glove of Izzy's which tore him open and Izzy emerged victorious.
Izzy(Sneering) I guess we know who the real alpha bully is here don't we?.
We see in reality that Jessie’s bed was a mess of blood and his body sank into the bed becoming a skeleton.
Izzy(Breaking Jessie's skeleton) Your body belongs to me now.
Jessie's soul shot into Izzy's stomach and she grinned seeing now that Jessie's body was hers nobody was safe.
Izzy: Now I can travel from reality to dreams and I'm none the wiser.
Another boy drifted off and Izzy snickered leaving this boy for Gwen's new daughter to deal with.
Izzy: What I can't have all the fun Gwen and her little one need fun too.
______________________________________________________________________________
Gwen's daughter fell into the boys dream world and one look at the boy showed who he feared most.
Boy: Wait your-your-your-your-your-your
Gwen's daughter: Percephany Lillian Parker or just Percephany and my mommy told me all about you.
Boy(Backing away) Uhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe I should go.
Percephany(Sneering) But we're just getting to know each other better.
Boy(Running off) No thanks your mom gave me nightmares that to this day haunt me.
Before Percephany could say anything the boy was gone and she chased him knowing too well who was going to win the race.
Boy(Gasping) I-think-I-lost-her.
Percephany(Cackling triumphantly) Think agaiiiiiiinnnnnnnn scaredy cat.
Boy: I still have a trick or two up my sleeve.
The boy closed his eyes a trick John who was now Percephany taught him and he chanted dream of someplace fun under his breath.
Boy(Opening his eyes on a beach) Nowwwwww this is more like it.
The boy sprawled out on a beach towel not seeing the little girl making sandcastles by the waves looking exactly like Percephany.
Percephany(Walking up) Excuse me Mr. but can you put tanning lotion on my back?
Boy: Beat it kid I'm trying to tan here.
Percephany: But it'll only take a minute.
Boy(Groaning) Finnnnneeeee then leave me alone.
The boy opened his eyes and Percephany's violet eyes met his as she grabbed him much to his complaints.
Percephany: You know for a teenager you sure are a scaredy cat. FYI I killed John which is how I know how to use his powers against you.
Boy(Struggling) Let-me-go
Percephany(Giggling) Not yet we're nearly there.
Boy(Scared) Nearly where?
Percephany: Where I'm going to let you go.
Percephany dragged the boy to a stretch of beach where the sand looked like liquid and Percephany cackled throwing the boy in.
Percephany(Beaming) Meet quicksand soon you'll be in my room and we can play all of my favorite games.
Boy(Struggling) Let-me-out-of-here-you-stupid-ungothic-chick.
Percephany(Smiling) I'm sooooooooooo not ungothic do you even know who Percephany is?
Boy: No but I'm sure you're going to tell me who she is.
Percephany: In Ancient Greece Hades the god of the underworld or the devil to us had a wife and her name was Percephany.
Boy: So you want to be compared to the wife of the devil?
Percephany(Pinching the boys cheeks) If that's not gothic I don't know what is.
The boy saw Percephany grow taller than him and she giggled seeing the sand take its toll on him.
Percephany(Taking her black Mary Jane’s off) I have just the shoes for this occasion.
Boy: Exactly what are you going to do with me?
Percephany: That's not up to me it's up to the audience in my bedroom.
Boy: Well can we hurry this up I do have better dreams to have you know.
Percephany(Sneering) I wouldn't be so eager to reach the bottom if I were you.
Boy: Yea well last I checked you weren't me.
Percephany(Shrugging) Good point and if you insist then fine we'll speed things up.
Percephany put the black combat boots Gwen gave her on and walked up to the quicksand.
Percephany: My mama says you were really mean to her in school just because she dressed differently and for that I say I'm going to make you suffer.
Before the Boy William Atkins could protest Percephany stomped on his fingers making them disappear into the sand.
Percephany(Cackling) I wish my mama was here to witness this.
Gwen emerged from the beach beaming at the trapped William.
Percephany: Look mama I caught him and now I get to do whatever I want with him right?
Gwen(Rubbing Percephany's hair) You sure can but first let's get some suntan lotion on your pale skin before the sun burns you up like a fever.
Percephany turned around letting Gwen rub lotion all over her and then she faced front letting Gwen get lotion there too.
Gwen: That should just about do it now let's deal with this bully in true Parker style.
Percephany(Skipping up to the sandpit) Well looks like you're almost to the bottom so any last words before your verdict is picked by the audience in my room?
William(Struggling) You-are-so-going-to-regret-throwing-me-into-this-trap-because-once-I-get-out-and-I-will-you-are-going-to-wish-you-never-messed-with-me.
Gwen: Actually it's the other way around you're going to wish you never messed with me because my daughter has so much penned up aggression to unleash on you.
William's mouth sunk into the sand as Gwen and Percephany both cackled triumphantly stomping on his head until it also sank and William fell into a dark room.
Percephany: Looks like my stop mama so have fun on the beach I have a judgment to enforce onto William.
Percephany jumped down the dark hole reaching the bottom and turning the lights on in her all black bedroom.
Percephany: Now since you're so antsy to get this over with I'll make the judgment quick.
William(Looking around the room) Uhh where is the audience you were talking about?
Percephany(Pointing to her bed) Up there and they are a very fickle jury so good luck getting out of here normal or alive even.
William looked on the bed and saw dozens of stuffed animals surrounding it as Percephany sat in the middle of the bed beckoning William to the bed posts.
Percephany(Tying William to the bed posts) You have been charged with resisting nightmare arrest and for stereotyping Mr. William Atkins. How do you plead?
William(Smirking) Not guilty because in America everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
Percephany(Giggling) Too bad this is my America not yours and in my America you're guilty if your peers in this case my stuffed animals say your guilty.
William: Then give me my sentence and I'll be on my way.
Gwen(Walking into the room) Having fun play Judge, Jury, and Executioner Perceph?
Percephany(Motioning for Gwen to sit) Have a seat mommy you can help me sentence him.
Gwen sat next to Percephany on her bed and Percephany giggled banging a gavel on the posts.
Percephany: The jury will take a short recess to determine your sentencing Mr. William Atkins. This shouldn't take very long the longest a sentence took was like a bazillion seconds but then again I'm being sarcastic as all little kids are.
Gwen and Percephany whispered amongst themselves then Percephany crawled up to her animals putting each one to her ear as if they were talking.
Percephany(Nodding) Uhhhhhhh huhhhhhh and the last one is Gallop my unicorn and FYI thing's aren't looking so good for you William because I only go to Gallop last when she has a really evil plan for boys like you.
The unicorn was put to Percephany's ear and she cackled evilly inching her way back to the posts the grin never leaving her face.
Percephany: We're here today to pass judgment on a boy who resisted nightmare arrest and stereotyped my mommy in school without even getting to know her.
William(Mumbling) Yea, yea, yea give me a break.
Percephany: We have deliberated and have chosen a punishment to fit his crime.
Gwen: I've got to say reading this judgment has got to be the worst punishment ever.
Percephany: I've mulled it over and so have my mommy and the jury and we have chosen a double punishment that fits the crime perfectly.
Gwen(Giggling) You are going to wish you never ignored me, bullied me, and made me cry when we were in grade school William.
Percephany(Motioning for the paper) The judgment please mama let's get this over with quick because I have a double chocolate chip, gummy worm, gummy spider cookie, and a glass of milk calling my name.
Gwen licked her lips liking her daughter's thinking as she handed Percephany the slip of paper and Percephany pointed down at William ready to judge him.
Percephany: William Andrew Atkins the 1st you are hereby made to be a little boy again so Courtney Parish can babysit you, and you'll also deal with my mama as a little one all over again in me instead of her.
Gwen(Shouting gleefully) Good luck dealing with Courtney as your babysitter. she's only called when kids are really bad because she has unorthodox methods to babysitting thanks to no more TDI for any of the legacy's.
Percephany(Wiggling her fingers) Aaaaannnnnddddd as an added bonus you and I are going to be the best of friends because I know how much you liked having my mommy as a friend.
William(Laughing) Yeaaaaaa likeeeee i'd be yourrrrrr frienddddd ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaaa you are too much.
Percephany's fingernails shot purple lightning at William and before he knew it he was the same size as Percephany and Gwen was much taller than him.
Gwen(Skipping off) I'm going to make cookies you two have fun up here all alone without anyone to stop Percephany from making you her best friend and maybe boyfriend one day.
Gwen shut the door and William snapped his eyes open thinking his nightmare was over but found himself still small and his room was decorated in Percephany everything.
William's mom(Walking into his room) Morning my little Huggy Bear mama has someone she'd like you to meet.
William gulped as he was led downstairs where Gwen, Percephany, Izzy, David, and Courtney met him.
Mrs. Atkins: I need to run William you do everything Courtney says sweetie and have fun with your new friends.
Courtney sneered grabbing William leading him to a secluded part of the house where she could torture him.
Izzy(Grabbing David) Methinks it's time for you and I to meet your consequence little guy or should we say girl.
David followed Izzy to an empty bedroom the evil gleam never leaving her eyes.
Izzy(Closing the door) Now to do this quickly I'm going to need you to cooperate little guy.
David saw Izzy take a backpack off of her back with her other persona's decorating it.
Izzy(Unzipping the bag) Now remove your bottoms and lay on the floor little guy.
David knowing what Izzy was like angry took his bottoms off and laid on the floor ready for her to dress him.
Izzy(Pulling green underwear from the bag) All righty now hold still and this will all be over soon.
David didn't move an inch allowing Izzy to pull the green underwear to his waist making David's butt and thighs smaller.
Izzy(Grabbing a green skirt) I know it's the same wardrobe I wear but I make the clothes myself and I've got to say it's cheaper than buying clothes from a store.
David remained still until Izzy told him to stand up and she forced the skirt which was too small for him on making his waist small enough to fit the skirt.
Izzy(Pulling out a cut off the belly shirt) I've got to say you're taking becoming my daughter extremely well.
David(Itching everywhere) Yea-well-it's-no-use-fighting-with-you. Why-didn't-you-tell-me-the-underwear-and-skirt-were-so-itchy?
Izzy(Beaming) I figured that'd be a bit of torture for you until you became my daughter. Just wait till I get the shirt on you it took me weeks to get used to it.
David was forced into a shirt cut off the stomach with Izzy cackling marveling at her creation.
Izzy(Pulling out a hairbrush) Nowwwwww for the piece la resistance my hair. You know most people say DNA is found mainly in hair.
David(Gulping) Uhh did you have a fascination with hurting animals as a girl?
Izzy(Nodding) Ohhhhhhhh yea my kitty Cocoa still is afraid to come near me.
David screamed as his body was finally three year old size and Izzy towered over him.
Izzy(Brushing David's hair) I guess it goes to show you that killing innocent girls and torturing little sisters will get you a one way ticket to being a little girl.
David didn't see all the flaming orange hair in the brush as Izzy cackled brushing harder until his hair went from brown to bright orange.
Izzy: Taduhhhhhhhhh now let's see what Courtney and William are up to.
David shrugged as his inner child took hold and he heard a girl laugh inside of him instead of a boy laugh.
______________________________________________________________________________
Courtney sneered sitting on a couch watching TV as William fed her snacks, got her drinks, and cared for her tiniest wimb.
Courtney(Biting a piece of pizza in half) MMMMMMMMMMM where's my cherry cola?
William slammed a can in Courtney's hand making it spill on her as she giggled at him.
Courtney(Toweling herself off) Nowwwwwww you have to get me a brand new soda without any spilled soda from it.
William(Walking off) Get it yourself Bossy MCbossypants I'm going to go get myself some food.
Courtney(Standing up) Maybe you didn't hear me but I want a new non spilled soda now and you are the one getting it for me.
William(Laughing) Sureeeeeee you continue living in Make Believe Lane and I'll live here in the real world getting food in me.
Courtney cackled deeply and evilly her shadow swallowing William up as if eating him whole.
Courtney(Pinning William to the wall) Maybe you don't know how this works but I do and I'll gladly explain it to you little guy.
William(Struggling) How-what-works-you-crazy-CIT crazed-bossy-babysitter?
Courtney: The babysitter and client rules and there's only one in my book. You have to do whatever I say and that means cherry cola non spilled right now.
William(Kicking Courtney) What are you going to do about it?
Courtney(Picking the boy up) You know you remind me of another little person I once knew.
William: Yeaaaaaaa and who would that be?
Courtney(Poking William's nose) Me see I was very stubborn as a little girl and as you can see nothing's changed.
William(Gulping) What exactly are you going to do to me?
Courtney(Producing a whip) Since I don't want a little girl right now I'm going to keep you in check until I do want one and then guess who the lucky ducky that gets to be my daughter?
William: Me?
Courtney(Ruffling his hair) You're already becoming as smart as me honey. Now how's about that cherry cola?
William(Folding his arm's across his chest) No and you can't make me.
Courtney(Pulling her whip back) Alright you asked for this.
The whip lashed across William's back and he screamed in agony which was music to Courtney's ears.
Courtney(Pulling the whip back) Care for more?
William(Rubbing his back and whimpering) N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no I'll go get you your c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cherry c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cola Mrs. Courtney.
Courtney(Sneering) That's what I thought and hurry up about it I'm parched.
William ran to the fridge and grabbed another cherry cola seeing Izzy II and Percephany playing together.
Izzy II(Waving) Youuuuuuuuu know it's only a matter of time before she needs a daughter to feel complete and when that happens you're going to be lucky.
Percephany(Mouth full of Pizza) Yeaaaaaaaa word on the street is she's a stubborn mule and was a master tantrum thrower back in her toddler years lucky ducky.
William(Slamming the fridge) Excuse me but I just got whipped for telling her no and I don't want to keep her waiting.
William ran off with the other girls following him to the living room where Courtney was panting like a hot dog.
Courtney(Whipping William's legs) Geeeeeeeeeezzzeeeeeee it's about time I'm dying over here Will.
William(Rubbing his legs) Glad I could help.
Courtney(Kicking her shoes off) Not so fast speedy I want a foot rub and guess who volunteered.
William(Moaning) Do I have to?
Courtney(Grinning) My favorite line as a little girl and of course my cuteness also came into play back then.
William: You never answered my question.
Courtney(Putting her socks under William's nose) Oooooofffffffff course you have to because I said so and my word is law with your parents gone for the night.
William: I don't suppose there's a babysitter's pet is there?
Courtney: A Babysitter's pet?
William: Yea you know like a teacher's pet only with the babysitter?
Courtney: Sure there is and Percephany the goth girl that sent you to me has that role locked up.
Percephany(Beaming and kicking her boots off) Yep and I want a foot rub too and so does Izzy II.
Courtney(Cackling) New rule you have to serve all three of us until I want a little one or until you find two boys to serve Percephany and Izzy II.
William(Getting on his knees) Fineeeeeeee who's first?
Courtney(Stretching her feet under Williams nostrils) Me I have corns and they are barking thanks to all the walking I did to get here.
Percephany(Handing William a list) And while you do that you can look over my demands and Izzy II's too.
William moaned as the list was half a mile long and Percephany beamed knowing that William was going to find her a slave first.
Well that's it for now so please R&R and I'll write more soon I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story