Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Sunshine Gleams From Your Wedding Band

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

Allie and Patrick have been dating for years while keeping it a secret from fans. One night he proposes on stage. *oneshot*

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-08-07 - 553 words - Complete

1Moving
"Patrick, you know how nervous being backstage makes me. What if the fans see me and suspect something?" Allie said, running her fingers through her hair worriedly.

Patrick sighed and took her hand. "You'll be fine. This isn't the first time you've been backstage. I love you," he told her and the couple exchanged a quick kiss before Patrick ran off to prepare for the show.

Allie sighed and hugged herself, lost in thought. Patrick and her had been dating for 7 years and only the members of Fall Out Boy and the pair's families knew. Of course, there had been the occasional media observation which almost ruined the secret. Having the relationship as a secret was fun sometimes, but most of the time Allie just wanted to scream to the world that Patrick was hers.

Her focus went back to the stage as she heard the opening of Thriller. She smiled and watched Patrick, he was so happy and full of life onstage.

They went through a few more songs before they reached Allie's favorite, Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes. Allie couldn't stop smiling while Patrick sang the song the best she ever heard, him trying to show off to her and making eye contact. When the song ended, he turned to the microphone.

"Hey guys! How are you?" He yelled to the crowd with a smile on his face. They screamed in response.

He giggled a little and then looked to the rest of the band, them sharing smiles like someone had made an inside joke. Allie knew something was up.

"So, everyone, tonight is a very special night," Patrick said happily. Yet again, the crowd screamed.

Patrick hesitated for a moment before moving on. "As some of you -- well, none of you know, I have a girlfriend."

The crowd was silent for a few seconds before screams erupted from each and every one of them.

Patrick smiled and turned to face Allie. "In fact, shes here with me tonight."

He motioned for her to come out onstage. She took a deep breath before making her way onto the giant stage. She had no clue what Patrick was up to.

When she made it to Patrick, he grabbed her hand and blushed, turning away from her for a moment to face the microphone. Not that anyone could hear anything from the screaming mass of people.

He and the rest of the band motioned for silence. Eventually, the crowd was silent. Patrick turned to Allie.

"Allie, I love you. You're the reason I continue to be who I am, you're why I live. And, I have a question for you."

The crowd erupted into shrieks and the occasional woohoo.

Patrick got down on one knee and took out a small box from his pocket. "Allie, will you marry me?" He said quietly without breaking his smile.

Allie was speechless and all she could do was nod her head like a bobble head. Patrick stood up and embraced her and kissed her while the crowd went wild. Andy, Joe, and Pete were all smiles and everyone was clapping. Patrick slid the ring onto her finger and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

And Allie did too.

i'm so sorry this sucks but i had a random burst of inspiration so yeah ahaha
Sign up to rate and review this story