Categories > Original > Erotica

Let Me Taste You

by Sammy1990 0 reviews

Alicia aches for her best friend.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2013-08-08 - 812 words - Complete

3Hot
Hannah fell back onto her best friend’s bed and sighed, “I am so done with high school now. I can’t wait to get to college.” With only two exams left, Hannah and Alicia were eager for change.

“I know exactly what you mean. High school just takes the piss sometimes.” Alicia sat with her legs crossed at the foot of the bed with a magazine in her hands, reading the horoscopes as usual.

Alicia occasionally glanced up at Hannah without her noticing. She sighed to herself; why wouldn’t these feelings go away? Alicia had to force herself to take her eyes off Hannah’s breasts which were threatening to spill out of her tight top. She had imagined many times what it would be like to touch them… to taste them.

It was known to all of Alicia’s friends, especially Hannah who she had told first, that she was a lesbian. She had known for sure for three years, but only came out six months ago. Hannah, on the other hand, only dated guys. This was horrible for Alicia at times who had always lusted after her best friend.

Hannah was so accepting when Alicia came out, which only made her craving stronger.

Alicia turned back to her magazine when Hannah looked at her. She then noticed Hannah move on the bed to get into a more comfortable position, her legs brought up to her chest. Alicia glanced up Hannah’s skirt – another thing she did regularly if given the chance – and almost gasped when she saw that Hannah wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“What’s wrong?” Hannah asked.

Alicia couldn’t take her eyes of her best friend, and blushed realising she had been caught. She cleared her throat, “Erm… you’re not wearing any underwear.”

Hannah smiled, “I know.” She then let her legs fall apart, giving Alicia more to see, “I want you,” Hannah whispered.

Alicia didn’t need to be told twice, and she threw her magazine on the floor. She crawled across the bed quickly her lips meeting Hannah’s in a steamy kiss. Oh, she had wanted this for so long, she wasn’t going to question why Hannah wanted the same; she didn’t want to ruin the moment.

Hannah tugged at her friend’s clothes, silently saying she wanted them off. Alicia forced herself to break the kiss to remove her clothes, discarding them in a heap on the floor, quickly followed by Hannah’s before returning to their kiss.

Their hands explored each other’s bodies, Alicia’s nipples hardening at Hannah’s touch. Alicia brought her hand between Hannah’s legs, stroking her wet lips, occasionally slipping a finger inside her hot entrance. Finally being able to feel her was heaven to Alicia, and she just couldn’t wait to taste her any longer. She broke the kiss a second time but quickly brought her mouth to Hannah’s throbbing clitoris. Alicia flicked her tongue around it, causing Hannah to cry out with pleasure.

Hannah allowed her hands to become trapped in Alicia’s hair. Alicia ran her tongue all around, darting her tongue inside. She tasted wonderful, her juices flowing into Alicia’s mouth as she came, her walls contracting around her tongue.

Alicia brought her head up, wiping her mouth, her own spot throbbing between her legs. Hannah pounced on her friend and turned away so her luscious bottom was the only thing Alicia could see directly in front of her. Hannah climbed over her so they were at opposite ends to each other. Alicia allowed her legs to fall apart, inviting Hannah to taste her, which she did.

Hannah worked her tongue around the clitoris while her fingers thrust inside. Alicia cried out Hannah’s name before inserting her fingers into Hannah’s wet entrance once more, her other hand furiously rubbing Hannah’s extremely sensitive spot.

They both came loudly, Alicia again moaning Hannah’s name, “Oh, yes! Oh, Hannah, god! Yes!”

Hannah climbed off Alicia and turned to her with a smile before saying, “Are you okay, Alicia?” Alicia furrowed her eyebrows, confused. Why would she ask that? Of course she was okay, she’d never been better now she had finally tasted her best friend, “Alicia?”

Hannah shook Alicia out of her day dream after realising she wasn’t listening to a word she was saying. Alicia jumped, finally snapping back to reality. She saw that they were both fully dressed, and was still reading that magazine. It was then that she noticed Hannah was actually wearing jeans, not a skirt.

It was just a dream, she thought sadly.

“Alicia, are you sure you’re okay?” Hannah asked again, confused.

Alicia shook her head of any thought she was having previously and smiled, “Yeah, I’m fine.” Though inside, she wasn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story