Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These are the eyes and the lies of the taken..

They burn ‘cause they are all afraid.

by snowwhiiteqween 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-08-10 - 1191 words

1Original
This chapter is just more of a filler. Enjoy!

I felt hesitant. I really didn't think about how people would take our new found romance. Jersey is not so friendly, by far. The teenagers would not be ounce any better than the fucked up adults. Teenagers scare the shit out of me. Which is sad, because... I am a teenager.

We already knew the outcome to Mikey’s reaction. So I’m guessing the others will be cool with it also. Bob has always been a laid back, take-no shit kind of guy. Ray probably wouldn't a give a single fuck, but would be uncomfortable with the PDA. Oh well, the more to mess with him. I’m excited. I’m also cautious about the homophobes who lurk in their shadows of their ignorance and arrogance. Heh, that rhymed.

It’s not that I really get bullied; it’s more like I've been ignored. With some occasional insults and shoves to lockers. I never get beaten up, but my poor Frankie on the other hand… He has been unfortunate before. After the first two years of high school things got better for both of us. Now with our situation I hope it doesn't act up again, or get even worse.

Frank and I walk into the kitchen. Mikey was all dressed up and ready to go. His outfit consisted of an anthrax t-shirt and skinnies. Who would've guessed it?He was by the kitchen counter pushing the buttons on the coffee maker. The sweet coffee sloshing and pouring into the coffee mug. He turned around and noticed us standing in the doorway. He smirked at us and turned back to the coffee maker.

“Something wrong, Mikey Mouse?” Frankie asked mischievously. I chuckled at his question. Mikey just turned around slowly, only to give that special finger to a special Frankie. Frankie just looked up at me. We just laughed our asses off, holding our stomachs. Frankie and I were almost crouching on the ground. THAT is how hard we were laughing. Mikey just his way to our convulsing bodies, put his fingers to each one of our nipples and twisted HARD.

“Ahhhhhhh, Fuck!” Frankie and I both exclaimed. We sat on the floor rubbing our nipples.

“Don’t either of you call me Mikey Mouse again! Or you won’t have nipples anymore.” He said as he walked to living room. We sniggered at him saying his nickname. I stood up and gave a helping hand to my Frankie.

“Well, someone’s on their cycle.” Frankie muttered. I giggled at his remark. I made my way to the coffee mug and pour some into a cup I had received from cabinet. I poured the sweet steamy liquid into my cup. Frankie went to cabinet to retrieve a cup of his own. He’s been at my house so many times he has a specific cup he uses. That’s my Frankie.

“Thanks for offering me some, Gee.” He said sarcastically following with him rolling his eyes at me, walking past me.

“I’m sorry sugar” I kissed the top of his. ”You know how I get when there’s coffee.” I said grinning at him. He smiled back at me while getting his coffee situated.

I took a sip from my coffee. I let all of the substance seep into my system. Then the stressful thoughts came into my mind. He hopped onto the counter. I walked over to him; he wrapped his legs around me. I wrapped my arms tightly around his small frame. He put the cup down and hugged me back. He laid his head on top of mine. I sighed in contentment. Frank broke the silence.

“Should we even tell our parents?” he inquired. He loosened the hug, I looked up at him.

“Well, I never really thought about it honestly…” I took a sip. “I think we should keep it quiet from them. I mean who the hell knows how they react? I just got you and by NO MEANS do I intend to lose you because of your hardcore Catholic probably are homophobes.” I kissed his forehead. I moved away from him to look into his thoughtful eyes. “ I don’t even know how mine would react.” I inquired. “Baby, there’s no rush. Isn't it even more romantic they don’t know?” I chuckled.

“Yeah, it is a bit.” He smiled slightly.

“Come on sugar.” I held out my hand to help him off the counter top. He took my hand and slid off. “Let’s get ready to go to prison.” I sighed with discontentment this time.

“Yay...” Frank said with such enthusiastic sarcasm. I chuckled at his sarcasm. He is oh-so notorious for his sarcasm. Just one of the million things I love about him. Gosh, I’m such a cliché lesbian girl.

We ran back down to the basement. I grabbed my backpack.

“Oh shit, you don’t have your backpack babe?” I said worriedly

“Baby, it’s fine. It’s not like I was gonna use it anyway.” He said nonchalantly. I just grinned and rolled my eyes at him. We both walked back up the stairs and started to walk out the front door. Mikey was waiting by the front door, tapping his foot impatiently.

“Bye Mom!” Mikey and I yelled.

“Bye Mrs. Way” Frankie yelled.

“Bye boys. Have a good day!” She announced as we walked out of the door and made our way to prison.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We made our way to the gates of Belleville High. I wish I could be with him every second. We were in different grades. Ray, Bob, and I were all seniors. Frankie and Mikey are both sophomores. In a few months, we seniors are supposed to graduate. I really didn't wanna leave Frankie behind. I've been thinking about taking a year off before attending art school. I’ll have to figure out something soon.

“Gee?” My thoughts were interrupted by Frank.

“Yes?” I answered back.

“What are you thinking about so damn hard?” he chuckled. I giggled along with him.

“I don’t know… I’m thinking about the upcoming graduation.” I looked at him trying my best to smile.

“It’ll be okay. We’ll work it out. Let’s just try to focus on getting through this shit hole first!” he threw his arms to show his dramatic affect. I chuckled at him.

“Okay sugar.” I brought him close and kissed the top of his head.

“Fags” random guy’s voices shouted.

We automatically jerked away from each other a few inches. We looked around the campus to search for the hateful voices. Our eyes narrowed to the group of jocks. Hmm. Maybe we should be careful. Frankie and I just walked in silence. The air was thick with the stench of our embarrassment. Let’s hope it doesn't act up again…

If anyone still interested in my writing I have started an account on Mibba. I will still continue this story and my other story on that site. Here is the link ----> "Mibba":http://www.mibba.com/
Sign up to rate and review this story