Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Face Down

Chapter 2

by Suicide_Room 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [Y] - Published: 2013-08-18 - 1210 words

2Exciting

Not much happening in this chapter, but never the less enjoy!:)

Okay, so this shit IS happenning.

Although I really wish it didn't. I breathe in deeply as I turn around and look through the peephole. He was still standing there with that stupid smile on his face and looking very confused. I let out the breath that I was holding as Bryn came down the stairs.
"Was that him?" She asks standing in front of me. "Who?"
"Gerard? The guy I was telling you about. What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost."

'More like as unwanted person' I really wanted to shout out, but that would be weird considering that I'm not supposed to know him. "Nothing really, I think I'm still haallucinating. I'm just gonna go to sleep."
Heading towards the stairs as the doorbell rang once again. I stopped at the top just to overhear the conversation.

"Hey" Bryn said as they both walked into the living room and just enough to give me a view of what they were doing.
I know that spying on my daughter and they guy fucked last night which coincidentally is the same person that is friends with my daughter is u n my living room and dis I mention that I tend to rant when I get, like, really really nervous?

"So what was up with your mom? She seemed kind of jumpy." Gerard said while settling down on the couch and getting out a book from his bag.
"I don't know. So anyway I was thinking that for the project we could have like a little show. You know to get their attention and that could definatetly get us an A."

Well since they were only doing school work, I didn't have to be spying on him and really I just wanted to go to sleep. And that was exactly what I did, went back up the stairs and fell on the bed. Once my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

**
I guess you could consider me being paranoid, but I know I wasn't. I could clearly feel an arm around my waist and I was pretty sure I fell asleep alone.
I felt kissing on my neck, turning around I came face to face with no other than Gerard. With the stupid smirk on his face. It always seems to be there, never leaving.
"What are you doing?" I asked him - although this conversation was in action, I was poking his face. Just to be sure I wasn't imagining anything and that my brain hadn't suddenly decided to fuck with me.

"Nothing..." he said as innocent as he could muster. But don't let him fool you, we already know there isn't an innocent bone in his body. Not that I was thinking of his body. Moving on now.

"No, I mean why are you in my bed invading my personal space?" Oh yeah, that was sass.
And yet I was poking his cheek just to see if he was real.
"AND NOT DOWN THERE WITH BRYN?!" Getting up from the bed in a hurry and walking towards the door to find it locked.
'Wait, what am I saying? Why the fick is he here at all?'
Turning back to face him, he was laying down on the bed with his hands behind his head looking back at me, smirking.
"Actually she doesn't know. We put on a movie and she fell asleep halfway through it, and if she suddenly decides to wake up she will just think I'm in the bathroom or just left"
Is it me or was this kid and evil genius? And by evil I mean sexy.... whaaa?
"You should probably be going now. Bryn might wake up any second now, I should know 'cause I'm her mother." Not that being that made any sense at all. I grabbed his arm pulling or at least attempting to pull him up from the bed.

When he grabbed the headboard, I let go of him. I was NOT pulling a muscle. "Seriously Gerard, I need you to get out." I said, puttubg my hands on my waist in what I would think meant an authorative pose. I was feelibg rather stupid at this point.

Sighing, he got up from the bed and walked towards me. I stood there, not moving an inch even though we were chest to chest. And I mean touching, what happen to personal space? Does this kid not know what that means? Well I do! It means his in my personal bubble! I still didn't move out of his grasp. Not even when he placed a hand on my waist and the other on my neck, placing his lips on mine.
Then all of a sudden, he was kissing my neck and I was clearly losing my train of thought. Pushing him away, I walk to the bathroom and close the door; making sure that it was locked before I sat down on the floor. I was not leaving this room until he left.
He is gotta leave sometime.

**

I woke up when I heard knocking on the door. Seriously is that my new alarm? Waking up to knocking?
"Mom are you in there?" I heard Bryn say on the other side of the door. "Yeah, just give me a sec and I'll be out."
Okay so right now I'm asking myself if last night was a dream or was I just crazy?
Maybe that guy from the other day made me catch the craziness? Maybe. Nah.
I brushed my teeth and went out. "What's wrong?" I ask Bryn who was looking at me intently and Sadie who was also looking at me.
"You were supposed to drive us to school remeber?" Sadie said like ir was the most obvious thing ever.
"Right, well let's go."

Arriving at the school at such an ungodly hour brought back so many memories from when I was in highschool. Not a happy memory.

I saw Gerard at the gate, smoking. Bryn walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His smirk rapidly appearing when he saw rhe scowl I was wearing. Stepping on the gas, probably breaking a few laws qnd almost running over pedestrians, but I could not been more happier when I saw the school fade into the distance.

Parking the car at home in the driveway, my phone started to ring. I look at the screen as the name 'Kary' flashed on the screen.
"Hey" wow, my voice sounded so enthusiastic."I haven't heard from you in two days and I did see you leave with that really cute guy" she said

"Kary, I don't think I want to talk about that right now. Can I call you back later?"
"oh come on! Was he not that good?"
"I'LL CALL YOU!" and hung up before she could say anything else.

I don't know why but I always found ut weird when my friends tried to get me to talk about my sex life with them.

I heard my phone go off again, this time signaling that I had a new message.
'You looked really sexy today ;)'

'From: Gee'

Holy Shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story