Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Run away and I'll attack.

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Elizabeth Black, is a slayer of vampires, she was attacked when she was young by one that her ex boyfriend introduced her to, now she wants revenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-08-19 - 258 words

0Unrated
My lips pursed for a second. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, listening to the breeze. I span and threw the knife in my hand. It hit the target, dead in the centre. I heard someone clapping.

"That's good, slayer, but what would you do against a real vampire?"

A pale boy with dirty blonde hair stepped into the target zone. His green brown eyes turned black and his fangs snapped down, he lunged at me and went to grab my throat.

I woke up, in a cold sweat. Holding onto my throat, I looked over at my boyfriend laying next to me. His dirty blonde hair falling over his sleeping face. I felt the faint scar on my neck and looked around the room. I saw someone standing but the door.

"You're awake then,"

His voice was soft with a thick New Jersey accent. I knew this voice, this voice was the brother of my boyfriend. A slayer, like me.

"What do you want?"

I snapped at him. He shuffled from foot to foot then pushed back his vibrant red hair.

"The elders what to talk to you, Elizabeth, they know about the nightmares,"

I looked at him, knowing he couldn't see me, admiring his facial features. I use to be incredibly in love with this boy, then he ran. He ran when I was attacked by a vampire. He's the reason I have nightmares.

I will make him pay, but first, I must make him fall in love with me all over again.
Sign up to rate and review this story