Categories > Original > Horror

just a rant (don't read unless you agree with me)

by Chrisisforeveralone 1 review

okay this starts with a story, a parody of Jeff the killer basically then it turns to my rant to prove something to everyone who does this.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-08-24 - 1479 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chris The Killer

Rain poured down on the widows of the new house they had moved into. The Alone family was a quiet family I guess. There was a husband, a wife, and two children. An older sister and a younger brother.

It was starting to stop with the rain and they were walking in and out of the house carrying boxes.

Just then their neighbor from next door ran over to their house with her kid, Corey.

"Hey, I am Lea and this is my son Corey." She said as my mom shook her hand.

"Hello I am Helen and my husbands name is Dan. This is Sam and that is Chris." My mother said as I rolled my eyes.

I didn't need her telling the whole world my name but oh well.

I listened close to their conversation.

"So Corey is having a party this Saturday he is turning 17. I think you and your family should come" She said with an ugly smile and I looked and saw Corey sitting on his porch staring at me like I was some kind of killer.

I grabbed my moms shirt and pulled at the sleeve. "Mom. he's turning 17 we don't need to go so don't make us please."

"Chris, honey we are going to that party to make a good impression." She said as I rolled my eyes and went inside. I ended up falling on my bedroom floor clutching my side. Something seemed wrong this hurts bad, but I'm not sure why.

I closes my eyes tight and made a moan in pain but then it stopped so I got up as if nothing happened. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw my face it seemed normal. Blue eyes black hair pale lips/face.

Yup everything's in place. I took off everything I was wearing after shutting the door and I took a shower. After the shower I got out and got dressed. I took another look in the mirror.

This time I saw a carved smile in my face and I saw my eyelids burned out. I smirked and began laughing at it. I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom going into my room wrapping up into my blankets. I closed my eyes a went to sleep remembering the face I saw in the mirror.

The next day

I got up and got ready for the first day of school. I better not get bullied this time.

I went downstairs and sat at the table waiting for my sister to get ready.

She came down in back skinny jeans and a white hoodie. I smiled and she flipped her red and black hair out of her face.

"Whatever." She simply said.

We went outside and stood at the bus stop just as two guys appeared.

"I'm Nathan and that is Ethan and Will. Hand me your wallet you pretty little girl and no one will get hurt. Trust me your new I'm old you will never understand dear."

My sister looked at me then them and smirked.

"I don't have to give you shit." She said as he pulled out a knife and I jumped up.

"Listen hear you little punk don't take her wallet." I shouted under defense for her.

He took her wallet and put the knife to my neck. My sister jumped up scared and I took his wrist and twisted it breaking it and took the knife stabbing the other one in the shoulder. The last one looked at me and turned and ran.

We heard the bus but just made a run for it to school.

After school was over and we got home I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. Sam was looking at me like I was a monster. When we got inside the house. Same ran upstairs and the cops arrived at the house explaining to my mom what happened. My eyes widened as she yelled at me.

They began walking towards me and I held out my arms but then Same ran downstairs with a knife in her hands and blood dripping from her wrist. She tilted her head giggling.

"PUT THE WEAPON DOWN HUN!" They shouted as I looked at her.

"Sam I'm the one who did it they should take me.

"No Chris it was me. Don't take the blame for me bro." She said as they took her and tears rolled down my face.

Worst Friday ever!

After that happened I went straight to bed and tried not to wake up.

Saturday Morning

My mom came into my room and told me to get up.

"Why?" I said soft

"Today is Corey's party so get up and get dressed.

I rolled my eyes as she left my room and I went and put on neon green skinny jeans and a light blue hoodie. then I brushed my hair in my face and went downstairs.

"Your going like that???" My mom said as I noticed they were dressed extremely fancy.

I nodded and we got outside and walked to the neighbors. I saw everyone from the neighborhood there.

I went and sat down looking at everyone. Corey walked over to me and glared.

"You hurt my friends you dick." He said as I looked away from him and then I saw Nathan and Will appear behind him. Je pulled a gun out of his pocket and my eyes widened as he hit me with it laughing. They all took turns punching and kicking me.

"Fight back, faggot. Come on now, fight back!" He screamed at me but I just took it all. when we got inside he smashed a bottle over my head and I felt that sharp pain again. I fell the ground and screamed loud. He backed away and the other one pointed the gun at me and shot but missed. I pushed Corey into the sink and began punching his chest.

He fell to the ground an stopped breathing. His heart had stopped. then I turned to the other two and Will pushed me into the bathroom. I pulled off the towel rack and swung it hitting him in the face.

Then the last one, Nathan. HE came in and pushed me into a shelf knocking bleach on us. I screamed in rage and he smiled backing away.

"Bye bye, bitch!" He shouted pulling out a match setting me on fire. I ran screaming and fell down the stairs.

Eventually I couldn't see anything but black.

A year later

I felt pain everywhere and tried to move. Someone put their hands on my chest and sighed.

"Calm down Chris, it's me Sam."

I couldn't see anything but black.

A week later

"Okay time to remove this cast dear." The nurse said as she cut it off and my mom screamed.

"Hmm?" I said with no use of emotion.

"Chris....Its not that bad." Same said soft.

I got up and ran to the bathroom smiling in the mirror of my whitened face. My leather feeling face.

"I...I look gorgeous!" I shouted as I started laughing and my eyes and hand twitched.

"Is he supposed to do that?" My mom asked pulling me from the bathroom.

The doctor and nurse nodded.

At Home that night

Blood dripped from my cheeks. I had made a Chelsea smile and it felt great. I burned off my eye lids and laughed hard.

My mom came in and screamed. I laughed hard holding the knife.

"Mother am I sexy?" I asked all serious. and she nodded slow.

"Let me go get your dad so he can see.

I nodded after she left but I followed her and listened to her words.

"Honey he snapped get your gun." She turned and saw me.

"Mother you lied." I said as I ran towards her stabbing her and laughed. Then I went to Sam's room.

"Sammy dear, You know what. You should Hush down and fall asleep. Don't worry about the future just remember the past." I said as a laughed followed behind it and I stabbed her to death jumping out the window running to the woods.





Okay that's My parody. Now everyone think about this. Why the hell ruin such an amazing story. 'Jeff The Killer' It wasn't meant for Jane the killer or Nina the killer. Not even Chris the killer. Everyone who copies it is a fraud and a jerk. Don't call me a troll because everything I am saying is true Just hear me out. Do you think its original to say _____ The killer. If so you really must be stupid because its not. And mine is just an example so don't judge me. Jeff was meant to be a warning story wrote by himself not something to steal. So stop it please and thank you. ~Chris
Sign up to rate and review this story