Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Long time no see...

Today has been crazy!

by tmbfucks 6 reviews

(I'm so sorry I haven't posted in ages.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-08-30 - 556 words

0Unrated
Hey guys!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted any new chapters in a while, although if you haven't yet, please read my original fic: http://ficwad.com/story/222173 It would mean a lot to me if you tell me what you think of it. It's basically my first all original story and yeah, I hope you enjoy.

So, why I haven't been posting? Well, a lot of crazy fucked up stuff has been going on. Just today. About an hour ago, my sister was rushed to hospital in an ambulance and everything because my mum's had the final straw with her batshit insanity. She thinks everything anyone else touches is contaminated, me especially. She literally can't stand me and I have no clue what I ever did to her, but she's always hated me, and bullied me, and finally other people are beginning to see the light. So yeah, my mum's accompanying her to hospital where she'll be assessed and, possibly sectioned. To be honest, I'd be surprised if she wasn't. She's been so horrible for far too long, and it's just got to stop.

I've been kind of an emotional wreck for the past 2 weeks or so, and school starts on Wednesday, which is my mothers birthday, so you can just tell how ecstatic I am. They "promised" they'd start getting the things I needed now that I've got such excellent GCSE results (bollocks. I got a D in English for starters. The only thing I did well in was Drama and that's because I WANTED to do well in drama.) So yeah. They literally don't let me do any nice lessons for some bullshit reasons. And I'm so sorry. I'm just full of angst today. It's been really fucking weird.

Anyway, the good news: My older, other, and better sister got accepted into her first choice uni, and she wants to be a teacher and stuff, so yeah. She's going to be moving out. And, like I said, I got the top level in drama, and I couldn't be happier about that. Seriously, basically all I want to be is an actress. I want to star in a tv show. Maybe a movie, but tv shows are more my thing. Also, there's going to be a young girl starting at my school on Wednesday. I think she's 5, and I met her once, and she is just the cutest little thing and she loves her blankie and ugh! I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG HER AND SHOW HER A BETTER LIFESTYLE THAN SCHOOL CAN EVER TEACH! Haha. Also, me and my friend in ICT will be planning a charity gig for BMTH, and if it's possible, it might really fucking happen because as I told you guys before, my teacher is friends with Oli Sykes.

Also, I'm really finding this whole Kellin downward spiral thing funny. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like a couple of SWS's songs, but he treats his band like he's a solo artist, you know? Anyway, that's enough of my rambling. Just an update on my life really. I hope you guys had a good summer? OOH! WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE SIMS 4 JFC I CAN'T WAIT! Like, any hat with any hairstyle? I CAN'T FUCKING AIEUBPGFIQUANHO! You know? Blach. I'm sorry for this word vomit. See you in the reviews! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story