Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aww, sugar. (Frerard)

But I'd like to learn your name.

by snowwhiiteqween 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-08-31 - 1094 words

3Funny
Mikey and I had spent the whole long class sharing our interests. Our interests were both pretty much similar. Music, bands, style, and ideas. The only difference is I'm a vegetarian. When I mentioned it to him he was shocked. He couldn't understand how somebody could survive without eating meat. I would chuckle at his confused facial expressions and stuttering objections. I had my defense as how our meat is processed and the animal cruelty that would be done. He made a gagging sound a few times. His face almost looked green.

"Maybe I should go vegetarian," he muttered. I giggled quietly. He just rested his head on the desk.

All in all, we really got along. It had been such a tremendous surprise to me; due to the fact that I'm like socially awkward. I would always try to start a conversation or small talk with people, but I would end up just stuttering, laugh nervously, or just make the most confusing facial expressions. Now with Mikey I felt way more comfortable. I've been so introverted most of my life that I really didn't remember how to have social skills.

I remember the last real friend I had was sometime in middle school. Until he moved away. Never really had friends since then. People were like repellent towards me with the clothes and all. "Normal" people just never got it. It's just a way person is. They can dress how ever the hell they want. Even though it bother me what people say or think, I could never change my style. It's just who I am.

I was startled out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring. Everyone hustled to get their things and push their way through the congested crowds of the hall.

I looked down at my stuff and slung my backpack over my shoulder. I made my way through the door into the hallway, then I felt tapping on my shoulder. I looked back to see the tall skinny Mikey Way looking down at me. I'm not that short, well.. for a woman.

"Your just gonna leave me like that?" he said smugly.

"Sorry," I said embarrassed. I put my hand on the back my neck rubbing it while my other hand was in my pant pocket.

"Is this how you treat a friend?" Mikey replied trying not to smile. I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, I just.. Never really had friends to I'm not so use to the social agenda." I replied sadly.

"It's cool man don't worry." he said in an apologetic tone."I know what you mean. My only best friend really is my brother, but he doesn't even come here anymore. He graduated last year." he said sadly.

"I'm sorry dude." I said looking at him. He made a tut sound and smirk.

"Aw man, stop with the mushy crap and let's ditch, eh?" he asked smirking.

"Already on the first day, after the first class?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah why not?" he said suggestively. "We're freshman. They'll just think that we stupid and just got lost or some shit." I thought about for a few.

"Why the fuck not then." I said smiling.

"All right man. Follow me." he motioned towards the doors in far back that nobody was paying attention to. Dumb fucks. They just leave the door unattended and unlocked.

Mikey and I open the doors and walked out into the rainy weather.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We walked up to the sidewalk in front of this okay middle class house. It was dark and rigid. It was black and outlined with some white around the corners. I walked behind Mikey on the pavement that led to the front of the house. Mikey stopped to put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a silver key. He put it into the doorknob and twisted it and the door opened. He put the key back into his pocket before motioning me to follow him inside.

"Welcome to mi casa!" he said extending his arms and letting his backpack fall to the ground. I giggled at him and set my things by the door.

"It's not just your house Mikey." I heard an unfamiliar nasal voice say. I looked up from my things and see this older guy leaning against the door way of the kitchen and taking sips from his coffee mug. He's almost at Mikey's height. I'd say about half an inch shorter. He's very pale and has a slender body. Jet black hair that's a bit oily and unkept. It's as long as to the tips of his earlobes. His eyes are hazel, green, rusty colored. Those eyes were looking back at me now.

"Hey kid." the older boy said half smiling. I barely noticed he was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt and some gray sweatpants with white socks covering his feet.

"Hey." I replied quietly. He smiled and looked back at Mikey.

"Ditching already Mikes?" he said laughing to himself. Mikey just rolled his eyes.

"What a nice way to introduce yourself to a guest.." Mikey said sarcastically.

"Sorry. You know how I am in the morning.." the older boy shrugged.

"It's fuckin' 11 o'clock Gerard." Mikey said irritated. So, his name is Gerard.

"Geez, Mikes calm down." he said smirking. He made his way to me and held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Gerard. Mikey's older and better looking brother." he said laughing. His laugh sounded different each time he laughed. I took his hand in mine and shook it.

"I'm Frank." I nodded blushing furiosly.

"Cool." he said smiling slightly." Well, I'll catch you guys later." waving past us both and walking down the steps to.. Well, I have no clue.

"Earth to Frank." I heard Mikey's confused voice.

"Huh? Yeah?" I said looking away from where Gerard had left up to Mikey.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm great." I said smiling, hiding my confusion.

"Okaaay then." he said unsure. "You play video games?"

"Fuck yeah!" I answered him.

"I have my xbox up stairs!" He announced excitedly and made his ways to the stairs. I chuckled at him. I was making my way to follow him when I looked back at the steps that led to the unknown. I thought of when Gerard left down to those steps. I felt a weird swirling feeling in the pit of my stomache. I shook my head and followed Mikey up the stairs.

If I get one rate, then I will have the next update right away. I promise loves! ^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story