Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Knives - Frerard

Have you heard the news that you're dead?

by banditseven 2 reviews

POV; Frank. Olkahoma.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-08-31 - Updated: 2015-04-01 - 797 words

0Unrated
Frank was a passive person. Anti-conflict sorta guy. If there was a fight he could avoid, he'd avoid it.
He didn't understand what it was deep inside somebody that could possibly possess them to want to hurt another person. To kill somebody else, to rob them of their life.
He'd heard of Gerard Way, of course. Oh, plenty of times. He wasn't necessarily worried about the guy, like everybody else seemed to be, more, uh, how do you put it, scared shitless. However, whenever he got panicky about the idea of crossing the future paths of him, he simply asked himself, 'what would an infamous murderer want with stupid little Frank?'. However, the real answer was a lot different to the one he'd been convincing himself of.
-
"Uno cappuccino for fucking lazy ass Franko," Ray handed a steaming hot, lightly chipped china mug to Frank, who was curled in the corner of the fleabitten couch in a blanket, his wide brown eyes set on the television. His eyes flickered up to Ray, and then took the mug, sucking air abruptly through his teeth as the hot liquid scalded his palms through the mug. "You were never the best at Spanish, were you, Ray?" Frank giggled quietly to himself, knowing his bestfriend wouldn't take offense to it.
"Neither were you, Pudge." Ray chuckled, sinking into the sofa, poking Frank's belly, causing him to giggle. He then grabbed the remote from next to Frank on the settee arm and began to flick through the channels. Pudge had been Frank's nickname since he'd met Ray four years before when they were only thirteen. Ray was loud, as a kid, much unlike Frank, and thought it'd be funny to stick the name, even though Frank was completely the opposite of pudgy.
"Hey!" Frank squealed, gently setting the coffee down on the small table placed next to the couch and shot quite, well, pathetic daggers at Ray. He pouted. "I was watching that."
"Okay, fine, I'll serve on you hand and foot, I respect the shit that's happened, Pudge, you know that, but we are most definitely not watching The Real Housewives of Orange Country. That's pushing it, Pudge." Frank attempted to stick his bottom lip out further. "No, Frank."
"Hmph, fine." Frank sunk down deeper into the sofa, wrapping the blanket tightly around him in a strop, and gazed out the double glazed windows, out into the windy-wet night sky.

-And here, with recent footage of the scene, you can clearly see it's pretty hectic out here, Mark. People want to know what's happened and until we can give them answers, they'll be waiting for out every beck and call. We obviously have our suspicions, but this root's is pretty well dug.-
-And these suspicions are directed towards...?-
-We have reason to believe this is the familiar work of Gerard Way, Mark.-

Frank perked suddenly at the name, his drooping eyes turning absent-minded towards the ever more fuzzy tv screen. The news. Of course.
"Jesus, another one? Fifth this month, isn't it, Pudge?" Ray tutted as a particularly bloody picture of the criminal showed on the screen.
"Mmmhmm," Frank murmured, only half-listening to Ray.

-Do we have any information on his intentions yet, Marie?-
-We aren't too certain Mark, but we're beginning to turn to the idea of unfinished revenge of some sort, or the man's just completely potty.-

'Ooh, the bastard won't like that.' Frank thought to himself.

-Okay, thankyou Marie.-

"Well, Pudgie, I'm off to bed, I've gotta be up at eight tomorrow to go out shopping and then come back to get you so we can go to that checkup at the hospital. You'll be okay, right?" Ray sighed, looking at Frank with complete serious concern.
Frank chuckled, but appreciated the thought. "I'm fine, it's fine." He relieved the table of his coffee and began sipping it softly.
"Well, okay, if you're sure." Ray rubbed his eyes with the spine of his hand. "'Night, Frank."
"Goodnight."
-
Frank could only vaguely make sense of where he was when he re-awoke that night. Once he realized he was safely on the sofa, he felt his violent heartbeat calm a little. He felt a dry taste in his mouth and gazed lazily towards the now cold mug of cappuccino. He exhaled sleepily as his hearing came back into focus, as did his eyes, when he realized the news was back on.
He half sat up on the sofa and began to watch. Something about Middle East Wars. An old guy was found dead in his home. It was all samey, until;

-We've found an alliance.-

And of course, this was an alliance, the brother, of none other than Gerard Way.
Sign up to rate and review this story