Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys Make Some Noise

3

by KaleidoscopeSunrise 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-09-01 - 1027 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a dark room, unsure of where I was. My head pounded and my throat was incredibly dry. What the actual fuck happened? I turned my head to look around the room and groaned as my head spun.

I heard what sounded like muffled footsteps and tried to see who was there but the world was spinning too fast around me. I closed my eyes and groaned again. I felt a hand on my forehead and opened my eyes. A guy stood over me, he looked vaguely familiar. He had black hair and hazel eyes and I couldn't see much of his clothes. I know I'd met him before, I just knew it. His name was on the tip of my tongue. It started with an f. I was sure of it. "Fun Ghoul!" I said suddenly, as the name popped into my head.

He stared at me, a confused look on his face. I was probably wrong about his name then. He removed his hand from my forehead, still looking confused. His brows furrowed then relaxed and he chuckled. "You mean my brother."

"Brother?" My addled mind couldn't comprehend the word brother.

"Yeah, Fun Ghoul is my twin brother. I'm District Distruction by the way." He turned away from me and started searching through cabinets.

"Oh. Sorry," I mumbled. My head was still pounding but I sat up anyway.

"No big deal. You might wanna be careful, I heard you fell pretty hard."

"Fell?" I was so confused.

"Yeah, Ghoul told me what happened after they brought you in. I heard you almost kicked Kobra's ass," he laughed.

My mind struggled to find what he was talking about but then I remembered. I remembered everything. I blushed at the way I'd acted, especially when I took out that drac. I'm not even sure what came over me then. "Yeah..." I looked down at my shoes in embarrassment.

District turned back to me and handed me some pills. "Ibuprofen, it's not much but your head has to be killing you. You've probably got a concussion so you might want to be careful." I nodded my head and thanked him.

The door to the little room opened and the red-haired guy stormed in. I think his name was Party Poison? I couldn't really remember all that well. He glared at me for a good 30 seconds before District registered the tension and backed out of the room slowly.

Once District left Party just continued to glare at me. I only stared back with an eyebrow raised. I refused to let him intimidate me. We sat in that tension-filled silence for a few minutes before he spoke.

"Why are you really out in the zones?" He asked, suspicion lacing his voice.

I smirked. "You caught me, just some pig undercover. Reporting straight to Korse. Yep, you win."

"Love the sarcasm," he said with a sneer. "Really, what are you doing out here, I don't believe your story for a second."

"I didn't exactly tell you my story," I pointed out.

"Just a girl trying to 'survive in our fucked up world' if I recall correctly. What are you? A pig, drac, scarecrow? What!" He was getting angry and while another time I would probably rile him up more, my head was killing me.

"Is it just so hard to believe that I might be a tumbleweed with no actual significance? Do me a favor and hop off my ass!" I shouted.

His face changed from hard to down right stony. "We didn't have to take you in. If Kobra weren't such a fucking idiot sometimes we wouldn't have." He was trying to make me feel guilty. Well guilt trips didn't work on me.

"Sucks I guess."

His jaw clenched and I knew he was pissed. Even more pissed than before, but he didn't say anything. I smiled. "So is it just you five here or is there an entire camp?" His face tightened and he tried not to show any reaction, but that was reaction enough. "Alright, I'm gonna go with a whole camp. So there are a lot of you then? Must be tough, keeping all the zonehoppers in line right?"

"There are about twenty of us," he reluctantly stated.

"Twenty, wow. How do you keep it under the radar from Korse?"

Suddenly, he pulled out his gun and aimed it at my head. "So you're an exterminator then? I should just shoot you right now," he sneered.

"Do it then! I fucking dare you," I said, calling his bluff. Or at least I hoped he was bluffing. I put my head right against the muzzle of his gun and stared him right in the eyes. We held like that for a few moments and I could tell he was seriously thinking about it. He eventually pulled his gun away and continued to glare at me.

"I really don't like you."

"I had no idea," I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I don't trust you either."

"Then don't. I don't give a shit. It's not like I'm staying here anyway.Look, thanks for the ride and everything but I got places to be. Sorry to piss you off, insult you, and almost kill your friend." I hopped off the table I was sitting on and headed out the door. I'm really surprised he even let me leave.

As I walked outside I immediately felt the desert heat. Fuck, I didn't even know what zone I was in.

Fuck you guys, I'm so sorry that I've been gone for such a long time. I meant to update sooner but I just had the worst writer's block and it's been tough me working through some shit. Anyway I know I said I'd update Are You Scared? first but I honestly couldn't come up with anything. This is really just a filler chapter to get me back into the swing of writing. Not sure where I'm going with it and I don't like it that much but whatever. Again, I'm super sorry I've been gone!
Reviews are always greatly appreciated! I love you all, have a great day!
Sign up to rate and review this story