Categories > Original > Horror

The end is the beginning

by creativewriter19 0 reviews

All the words your tears spill swims in a pool full of cold memories.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-09-03 - 818 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 1:



The sun (childhood nightmares)

when you lay in the sun for too long, you get sun burn right? Right. Well your proclaimed “sunburn” isn't sunburn. It’s the gates of hell. Every time it peaks down on you, it’s coming. It’s here. All the creatures you used to be afraid of are here. It wants you. Most importantly it wants your flesh. Surely it may be your imagination. They crave your body parts. Sounds scrumptious to them. If you think it’s fake keep thinking that. Your childhood nightmares will come to life. The sun will come down. And whatever you do don’t go to sleep. Oh you don’t believe me? You should. BECAUSE WE’RE WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW.



You look appetizing. I can’t wait till you go to sleep to taste you.



See you soon.



Signed,



X_________







Chapter 2 :



Tears of silence

When you go to sleep, your conscious slips away. It slips away to another place. All your anger. Aggression. Sadness. Loneliness. It all gets addressed by the darkness in you. Your mind just runs away from you. Why are you this way? Why are you feeling drowned in a water of emotions? You don’t know. But it’s pulling you. Dragging you, and before you know it…..



You can’t wake up from your own nightmare.



You can’t escape from your own monster.



You.







Chapter 3 :



Mind of a child’s eyes

A child’s eyes can see what every else’ can. They see evil. Aggression. But they can also see monsters. Monsters that would rip apart their emotions like flesh. No matter how long you can stay under the covers and cover your eyes-the demons are still there. No matter how loud you scream….Your eyes can still see the monsters. It can burn your eyes as you breathe, your conscious is breaking apart. Bone from bone. Limb from limb.



Let the games begin….







Chapter 4:



Coincidence

They say everything is intentional. Nothing can make your spine shiver to the height of fear. You can tell yourself the darkness faced doesn't exist. But it does. It haunts you in your dreams. Just when everything is dandy-guess again. Open your eyes. See the horror. See the monster you are meant to become. Let the anger go through your body. Let your life pain into your own hell. Your anger is the gate of fire. You think this is a coincidence. But before you catch yourself.



Let it all go.







Chapter 5:



Hoax

Do you remember that girl you made fun of? Do you remember when you made her life a living hell. Do you remember the way you embarrassed her? Turned her into a different person till she croaked. Of course you all do. Because you pushed her to the point of shameful humiliation. You can think you’re not being watched. But you are. She hears and sees everything you say. Every October 30th, she gets revenge. Get ready to have a long sleep. You will never wake up again. And if you think it’s a joke….



It’s not. After I’m going to sleep, I’m never waking up again.







Chapter 6:



Data connection lost (the woods)



A journal entry has been found. There is no telling who this belongs to.



April 24th, 2003 12:20 am



Don’t read this.



April 25th, 2003 11:30 am



I am watching you.



April 27th, 2003 12:18 am



I am watching every move that you make.



April 28th, 2003 3:17 am



Don’t say a word.



April 31st, 2003 2:45 am



I am watching you. I am your conscious of movement. Cross me and you will be decimate. Forever.



Don’t read this.



If you are reading this.



Don’t try to run away.



Do not scream, or try to get help.



And if you do.



Prepare to suffer the consequences.



The police that wen to investigate the murder of this couple that went on a camping trip, has never been found. Neither have any of the couples that go to this neck of the woods. Not even m-







Chapter 7 :



Messages

You miss a few calls from your mom. Every voice mail you listen to is the same thing except for one particular voice mail. She says” hey sweety, it’s me. It’s your mother. A car going 80 miles per hour has crashed into me. I just want to say I’m sorry for the argument last night. I just want what’s best for you. I love you very, very much. Oh, and before I forget DON’T LISTEN TO THE NEXT VOICE MAIL.







Chapter 8 :

I love you

What if the words “I love you” were spelled differently. What if they were spelled the very thing you used to make a mockery of. Imagine every time someone says those words. Read every word and letter carefully. Take a long breath. Count to 3. And be ready for what happens next.

Sign up to rate and review this story