Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Animal

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

It's feeding time for Frankie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2013-09-04 - 1095 words

0Unrated
A marble crypt stood near at the end of Ophelia’s Field. Beyond it was a small cliff where a river was flowing slowly in the night. The stars twinkled down upon the crypt like the eyes of mischievous imps.
Gerard came through the grassy field, dragging the guy by his shirt. He approached the foot of the door and banged on it twice. Slowly, the door creaked open and a smooth pale hand crept to the side. The door opened even wider and revealed a young man, no more than twenty, behind it.
He was shorter than Gerard and had short black hair with a single blonde streak. He was wearing a long-sleeved camouflage shirt, jeans, and black sneakers.
He raised an eyebrow at him, “And what do I owe this pleasure?”
Gerard smirked and tilted his head to the side, indicted him to look down. When he did, he smiled at what he say, “Aw, Gerard. You shouldn’t have…”
“Thank Helena,” said Gerard. “She found him. And as an added bonus, he violated her and you can guess how I took that. So…”
The boy’s grin grew wider, “You mean…?”
“Yup, Frank,” he said. “It’s feeding time. And I wanna watch.”
Frank opened the door wide enough so that Gerard could bring the guy inside. Frank glanced at the guy and licked his lips, mmm…nice and lean.

When the guy awoke, he found his arms spread out onto a sticky wall. It appears that the entire wall was covered with a strange yellow substance. He struggled to free himself but found it to be difficult. The stuff acted like a tough adhesive.
“Don’t even try it, asshole,” said Gerard. “That’s the same kind of stuff they use for flypaper. It’ll hold you.”
The guy looked and saw Gerard and Frank staring down at him with evil smiles plastered on their faces. He suddenly felt very scared.
Gerard walked over to him and kneeled down so that they were to face to face. The first thing he did was punched the guy in the face. The guy groaned in pain and Gerard grabbed his face so that he would look at him straight again.
“You thought you were gonna get some tail, huh?” Gerard hissed. “You think I was gonna stand by and let you rape my girl and get away with it? Well, guess what. You’re going to die, motherfucker and my friend here is gonna eat you.”
“H-He’s going to suck me o-off?” the guy stuttered in fear.
Gerard spat in disgust, “Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? No, I wouldn’t let him degrade himself by sucking your disease-ridden dick. He going to fucking eat you alive.”
With that last word, Gerard let go of the guy’s face and walked away. He went over to Frank, “Whenever you’re ready.”
“I’ve been ready,” Frank grinned.
Gerard went over and sat down on a red leather chair. Frank walked to the guy and kneeled down to his eye level, just like Gerard did.
The guy was hyperventilating with panic and he did it even more when Frank flashed his fanged teeth. Within a split second, Frank lunged foreword and bit into the guy’s shoulder. The guy screamed in pain and practically roared with terror when Frank pulled back with a huge hunk of shoulder meat. He chomped it down quickly and then went to his waist.
“True,” Frank said nonchalantly to the guy. “I’m not giving you a blow-job, but I have nothing against a bite-job.”
The guy didn’t need any further clues to know Frank was implying as he ducked his head and clomped his mouth to the guy’s entire groin. Unlike what he did to his shoulder, Frank wasn’t pulled it off fast. He ripped it off slowly and relished the horrible and agonizing screams and gurgling that the guy was doing. When he finally got it off, he took the guy’s now-bloody anatomy out of his mouth and shoved them into the guy’s screaming mouth.
“Suck yourself off!” Frank shrieked with laughter. The guy muffled a cry and the spots that Frank ripped out were spurting blood.
“Y’know, that’s considered a delicacy in some countries,” Gerard commented to the guy while he dug out a cigarette from his jacket pocket.
Frank then went to the guy’s hand and bit off two of his fingers. The guy rolled his eyes up to heaven while he let out a muffled howl of pain.
Frank turned to Gerard with a bored look on his face, “Do you wanna to watch anymore? Or can I eat him for now?”
Gerard, who was looking for his lighter, regarded him, “Naw, just shut him up now.”
Frank turned to the guy and placed his hands on the sides of his head. He lunged into his neck and took huge bites. The guy let out one last blood-curdling gurgle until Frank went across his neck with his teeth and ripped his head off from his body.
Gerard went over to Frank and bent down next to him. He took out another cigarette and gave it to Frank, who took it nimbly. Then he took out a lighter and lit his cigarette and then his own.
Frank took a drag and let out a puff of smoke, “I always smoke after this.”
“An after-dinner smoke?” Gerard guessed.
Frank shook his head, “Are you kidding? I haven’t even really started on this guy.”
Gerard smirked and took a long drag from his cigarette, “Would you like me to leave?”
“Please,” Frank said. “I rather eat alone.”
Gerard nodded and got up to leave. Just as he was about to get out through the door, he heard Frank said, “Tell Helena I said thank you.”
“All right,” he said simply and left out of the door, giving himself into the cold night again. He closed the door and closed his eyes. He knew Frank was attracted to Helena and he didn’t care if Gerard knew. What Gerard did know is that he didn’t try to hit on Helena again since they were bonded.
Maybe he finally gave up on her, thought Gerard and headed back to the direction where the house is.

Meanwhile, Frank was inside, quietly eating and he had the strangest smile on his face. Like he knew something.

A/N: And we all know why that is. R&R, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story